You are not connected. Please login or register

Aseo's Wishes VI[Chain][Job]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Aseo's Wishes VI[Chain][Job] Empty Aseo's Wishes VI[Chain][Job] 17/01/23, 03:09 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

job:

items brought:

Outpost I:
Neph, sat at the desk provided by Hikari while in his stay at the outpost. Fresh coffee in a teacup sat next to his elbow, as he went over a few more documents awaiting for recon reports on sighting of movement from Ting Asehi, heading to Jing Asehi. Smelling the floral aroma from the cup as steam rose slowly into the air, deep sighs would leave from his mouth. Hope for his plans fruition, and Stress from being down one of three of his old family's assets. Rubbing his temple, he’d speak to himself amongst himself. “ Neph, my boy. You’ve done me an excellent service in ridding their supply chain. Now you are just at the end of the journey. The bloodiest part, my boy! ” Aseo’s word running along his thoughts, while he gave his own thoughts out loud in reply. “Speaking shortly with you, Aseo. This has really placed a burden upon me, and all this trail of death is fun, but I’m growing sick of hiding here in this outpost. I want to go back to the city, and relive some of your memories. Or at least get my name out there without the name, Asehi trailing back. ” The young teen, starting to sound more like a young adult when he spoke, his tone deeper than before. Aseo’s visage starred onward to the empty space of the room through Neph’s eyes, thinking of a reply to suffice Neph’s hard work, and agony. Aseo speaking once more: “ Well my boy, all your time, effort, and energy shall soon bear fruit, and with that shall bear you this troublesome past of mine. Kou may be on the brink of a plague, and you may be half of a key to solving that, but solving personal issues, over countries issues is our concern at least.” Aseo insisted on staying focused on the course of play already in motion, but feeling the same feelings the boy felt in himself, and throughout his mind. Neph, would be sipping a little of his coffee and sighing and replying out loud once more to Aseo. “ For your sake, for my little start up sake, and for my new loyal associates sake, I shall end the Asehi’s this day, or tomorrow when the recon scout returns. If the rukh wields your wrath, so shall I.” Neph doubled down for Aseo’s sake in this, and for his own as he would need to be focused on one major opportunity, before reaching for a more sensible, and smaller opportunity that presented itself.

Standing from his seat, and holding the teacup he’d move towards the door. Longer sips getting taken as he didn’t want to spill any of his drink on his suit while walking, and standing. The golden eye seraphim would move from the study room to his own personal chambers. Locating, and finding his ‘Witch Doctor Bag’, and his staff ‘Able Substitute’, he’d leave the chambers as quickly as he stepped inside it. No need to have a mask when you're there to kill dead people, he thought. The Seraphim of Death, might start to make its name hit rounds after this foretold attack,  and maybe he might get the right channels going once his people set up their connections in Kou and spread his name, and prowess to the underlord, or upper echelon. During this time from his personal chambers, and back to the study Hikari had run, jogged, and damn near fell over himself rushing information, and important papers back and forth from his small staff on site at the outpost. Neph noticed this, but couldn’t help to bother his friend as the coffee he still had wasn’t just yet finished, and he still wasn’t fully decompressed after the Su Huan meeting. However, Hikari had seemed to be pretty busy with how much of a rush he was in.

Getting back to the study room, Neph had sat right back in his seat. The teacup is almost empty now. Looking around for the pot, he knew he might need to brew some more warm coffee, and thus he called for Hikari. A small bronze bell he would shake to ring for his friend, or for anyone nearby to come help the young master, he would just wait. In a few minutes, Neph was visited by Hikari himself who had a grand smile on his face like he was finally able to breathe, and take in the day. “ You look jolly, you must know when Ting leaves for the Jade Mountains?” Neph, shooting off his charm with direct intentions on hoping to get the information he has been waiting for. Hikari, simple kept smiling before bring over a small piece of paper and setting it front of the young seraphim, and speaking: “Well Neph, as you can see we’ve found them. We can finally end this week on a good note, and then get to working on a cure for the plague that’s spreading. Not good for business at all y’know!” Neph listening to Hikari speak, but reading the information on the paper about the route to Jing’s manor in the mountains, and how Ting is planning to move by the cover of night, tonight. Hikari would speak some more: “ Please say we will be shifting our focus to finding a cure, and getting our channels up at full strength off the success of helping the country with this backwards and evil plan you have set up next?” The bubbly man, now sitting with confused looks as Neph sat and finished reading over the paper.” Hikari, if this information is correct, and my coffee is just as good then I believe we are on our way to our goals, and bearing fruit for a true, and strong foundation, established within this broken kingdom. ” Neph would look up at the man. Both now with excitement brewing because their own individual goals were lining up once more, and the process can truly begin! “ Rally the guards, and let them know a feast is about to be held because of promotion coming soon in the near future. I shall come back known as the bringer of death! ” Neph standing, and moving beside the table. Tapping his finger on it with an extended arm, holding himself up by the palm, and leaning over to face Hikari. “ Now go make me some more coffee please, I have a job to finish.” Laughing maniacally, and pointing him out so he can scheme the day away til the evening dusk was upon them.  

log:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum