Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Schemer [Secondary] Empty Schemer [Secondary] 20/12/22, 09:10 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Secondary Profession
Profession Title: Schemer
Description: An opposite of the standard tactics studied for centuries. An expert who has studied how to plant misinformation, or mislead their foes, whether that be detectives, spies, enemy soldiers, or whoever. It is to their benefit that they use underhanded tactics and strategies to come out victorious, whether or not the plots and plans enacted may be ethical or not. It is via their guileful strategic plans and methods that they lead their unit(s) or themselves without a hint of evidence left behind.

Profession Perks:

• Misleading Tongue: Once a month the user is capable of feeding one faction or person NPC or PC false info, granted there was detailed plot/writing of falsifying the info. It can be done either via NPC(s) the user directly controls or via the user themselves, but this must be detailed being done IC via an Assignment coming up with said false info.

• Never Redhanded: Under no circumstances where the user is directly involved will their direct NPC(s) or themselves leave evidence of their crimes, plans, actions, or presence. However, they must RP and detail exactly what they did to cover their behinds.

2Schemer [Secondary] Empty Re: Schemer [Secondary] 21/12/22, 09:45 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Misleading Tongue - You can provide false information, but just keep in mind this trait does not force the other party to believe the false information.

Never Redhanded - It is impossible to always eliminate all traces. If you want someone from your faction to come clean up your blood and wipe away any tracks for every thread you do that is fine. It just can't be a perfect job every time. Especially if you come up against another profession based around tracking for example.

Make some slight edits to the wording of both of these to make them a little less absolute.

3Schemer [Secondary] Empty Re: Schemer [Secondary] 21/12/22, 11:11 pm

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Second perk I can just RP that and that would have the same effect, wouldn't it?

First perk I can just RP a lie to anyone and same effect wouldn't it?

Point is, I understand them not being absolute, but surely there would have to be more I could do than just something I can already RP normally without a perk? Obviously, I feel like Misleading Tongue would require some sort of semblance of reason for the false information to be believed. However, couldn't any one character just choose not to believe the information for whatever reason, even shallow reasons?

If there's no middle ground for these perks, then I may just need to go back to the drawing board.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum