Returned from the depths of I dont know

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tai Black

Tai Black
β-Tier
β-Tier

Hey everyone!

The site is looking very well and active. I haven't been online in quite some time. I wish I would've stayed in contact more with my fellow peers back then. I would love to return and meet the new members, you guys give me so much muse. Currently, going through the rules and plots to see what I have missed, hopefully someone can catch me up to speed. Nice to meet you all in advance!

Vodarara

Vodarara
A-Tier
A-Tier

TAI TAI TAI TAI WELCOME BACK MY BROTHER!

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Tai Black wrote:Hey everyone!

The site is looking very well and active. I haven't been online in quite some time. I wish I would've stayed in contact more with my fellow peers back then. I would love to return and meet the new members, you guys give me so much muse. Currently, going through the rules and plots to see what I have missed, hopefully someone can catch me up to speed. Nice to meet you all in advance!

Glad to see you again, you might remember me as Yakuroro. If you need help with anything feel free to DM one the site or the discord any questions you might have. Your character can be unarchived you just gotta provide us a link in the creations review channel on the discord. You shouldn't have any trouble reclaiming your djinn although you will probably need to update your abilities and equipment to fit new abilities and standards. We will help you get through it all and get Tai back in business Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum