Solomon's Proxy
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Once they were a safe distance away from the Noble Army Loew will commence to stop the maimed militia. The army would begin to relax as they tended to their wounds and would turn to watch the battles that were continuing to progress in front of them. They were the type to enjoy the entertainment of a battle as well as take place in one.

Gilles would be set down as she continues to lose blood from the gushing wound where her shoulder once was. Seeing that her arm was barely attached to her body and was pointless the cold and calculating child would take his scythe and cut the rest of the arm clean. He will then use the flames from his body to cauterize her wound close. The high priestess would scream out in pain as the searing hot flames stopped the bleeding.

Once done she would begin to rest as she looks up to watch the battle along with her followers.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

The semblance of the man did not feel right. It was unsettling, dark. Something about it made her hesitate. She had felt this in the eastern lands on the fields of Kou and within the depths of the vault in Kina. It resided within the fair Rima and the hearts of others who touched her in the same.

There was a darkness that infected him.

Her garnet eyes leered upwards at the heretic that rose above them. Her hand resting upon the dagger at her side.

“Bold for a man who has not yet won,” she responds, “You will not conquer us yet.”

Yet their position was unfavorable. The priest held the high ground. Fortunately for them, the Corvus had come prepared with an ace under their sleeve. A force of unimaginable proportions — their king.

They just had to stall for him.

logs:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Maybe he was in trouble, maybe he wasn't. However, preserving the life of this sultan would be the main objective next to winning the war. Lagi had alliances in place that were assisting his country and he had no real intentions of running it at this moment. Sustaining the sphere of communication, Lagi decided to send one more message before heading out. "I'm at half strength and it's the contractor and his pet project. I have no idea how I'm going to match up, but at the very least, once his king candidate is dead, he will be bored of this and take off. Or at the very least, that's what I'm hoping on. So tell the horse that you're betting on to hurry up.  "  

Motioning Sogaxod to carry him to fly over to the raft that the sultan was on with B-tier strength and A-tier flight, the rest of the infernal magic constructs followed their master.
 As soon as they were close enough,  Lagi pointed at Gilbert, in which the dragon bat would fire out a blast of  4 layered a tier blast at him that was 20 meters in size and reached as far as 50 meters.  There were also the 8 sentient infernal edge blades attacking  Gilbert that can reach as far as 40 meters from Lagi. Each one of them was able to deal A-tier damage as attempted to surround gilbert to either impale or bite him.

In the meantime, Sogaxod landed on the raft and put Lagi down. Looking at the sultan, he would smile. "Those babies of mine still have a lot of energy to spare, so I guess you can just sit back and watch the show now that the other guy is kept busy. Now that I think about it, this is the first time we met in person. "

Stamina 225/430
Magoi 239/400

Infernal magic
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:

npc
Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The mercenaries would look at Ghost and turn their heads from side to side, while their apparent leader scratched his chin with a bit of a confused look on his face. Although he seemed intrigued as he leaned in and never once looked away despite the reactions he would give as he heard each part of the delusions that he shared with them. They never once said anything until he was done, then they would start to huddle around each other once again.

"The name's Hezekiah, I'm the commander-elect for the campaign, our grandmaster was killed on our way too the battle so until the battle is over and we promote a new grandmaster it is my duty to lead us." He would say as he turned to talk with his men, a whisper falling over them for a good minute.

As they spoke with one another some of them would peak out from the circle, staring at him with a neutral face as if not to give away their inclinations. They even kept close and a bit further away as to keep their conversation secret and not give any hint as to how they were feeling about the situation. Hezekiah would peak out for a moment in the middle of it, staring at Ghost without the worry about him seeing as he would even meet his eyes if he looked back but only briefly before he would look at the rest of him to gauge his abilities and aesthetics.

Soon enough the group would break apart and their current commander would step forward, as Hezekiah adjusted his helmet he would meet his eyes with Ghost's making sure they were locked the entire time. "Your claims are honestly outlandish and incredibly unlikely, However, we have decided we will at least operate alongside you for the moment in whatever path you take and after the battle, we will discuss payment and if this arrangement shall continue further on."

“Oh please, what is a fight without some fu-“ the priest would say before cutting himself off. The whistling sound of something screeching towards him caught his ear. He would have time to react, but not enough to avoid the swing of the kings black blade. The priest wold try to fly back the blade craving through his borg just past his beak, With even that there was the force of his presence that seemed o try to push him in the ground. The best he could do as he was falling was try to fly back to escape its drag. Scraping near the earth, skidding off rock he would move away from the king.

First would come forth a Blight Sun in attempt to slow down the king. With such force upon him he would need to bust out his strongest attack. The Diviniation of the Sun would invigorate him. From there he would fire a Blast from his staff.

“Looks like you do know how to have some fun, come on though, your friends just gonna sit out.” The priest taunted as the fight truly began.

Abasi would lift up Amun, thanking the Corvus then turning to Diana. “Your people did good in saving my friend, some would say besides the Sultan he is a heart of the rebellion. Even before the fall he was working with slaves to overthrow the trade. If it wasn’t for everything our war might’ve came and gone without this hell.” Abasi spoke with worry, he could see how they tried to break his friend.

The fanalis was almost a shell, pale fear clung to his face. Healing was more than what he needed, time maybe. His spirit wasn’t broken but his body was close to it, what could they have done to keep such a strong noble man down?

Everything seemed to turn to hell, the dead continued to fight, and sides seemed to collapse in for the kill. So much could accumulate before the limit before fates bubbles would burst.

The two, tangled rulers, one born and the other placed, actually seemed to be in an agreement. The tension around them clouded most but amongst the struggle there seemed to be a common ground. With each thing they said neither one of them pushed the other too hard. Neither put a pressure hard enough to ignite a brawl.

“Well, maybe then, we can both set forward a fate for the nation, neither one of wishes to yield, violence does not beget us either. Please let us unite as brothers, if we are to set a better example for the nation, rather than wrestle power we work to find a proper way to maintain peace. I understand respecting the people, but leadership will always be needed.” The false one spoke, joy radiating into a great grin.

He would move towards the true Pharaoh, Ramses to Ramses, hand to hand they could end this conflict. That though did not sit well with the contractor. That wouldn’t breed contempt, it wouldn’t spur black and white rukh into one another causing both to conflagrate. With a raised stave, he would force the hand of the false Ramses, his black crown would be crushed into his skull, the shards embedding into the young man, assimilating him and his vessel.

In a mere matter of seconds a range of emotions spread across the true Ramses face as at first for a moment he believed that it would be this easy, that his counterpart truly did see things the same way as him and they would find a way to work it out with one another. Then there was a look of worry as he noticed what the contractor was doing, and finally, a look of deep sorrow as he was partially aware of what was going the happen.

As one part of the Contractor's complex plan began to play out he gave a taunting look to the true pharaoh. This immediately prompted something to burn and twist inside him as he immediately looked at him. "You bastard! You can't stop yourself from trying to control other's lives!"

Gilbert, would only find rage in being ganged upon. As the multitude of blades and blood would come his way an Undead Shell formed around him, for that quick second it would allow him to activate Lord of the Burial he would become a giant of black metal. The veins of his body seemed to be that of black rukh, whatever was underneath wasn’t human anymore. For whatever attacks came at him he swung with deathly fury, the magic he casted doubling the force of his strikes. Four rapid slices, doubled to match each of the remaining attacks was enough.

Bakh took a deep breath as he heard the words of Jynx and then saw him getting closer believing there to be a moment of relief where they could work together. "Heh, and here I thought we'd get to enjoy a smoke and lounge for our first meeting, but it-"

The words would soon be cut off as the crazed vizier was intent on punishing Jynx and getting back to his original intent. His fight was with the Sultan, he’d throw a [b]Blighted blade at each of them.

"If you can keep a guard up for us for a moment I think I can land a heavy hitter." He said as he squeezed his wrist bracer the magic circle as he would raise his hand to prepared another defense. "Fadda Yamut!"

As the magic came from his vessel once again acid would start to appear in a wave but quickly wrapped up into a vortex as it raised into a cone of 20 meters in height with a 10-meter diameter at the top and 3-meter diamater around Bakh as it quickly spun to create a dissolving barrier to catch the attack and give himself a second.

Gilbert:
Priest of Ra:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Some bad luck for Lagi, it seems that this opponent was either just as tanky or even more than the serket.  However, wasn't the serket supposed to be the most powerful singular force that heliohapt had in store? If not this was simply another issue that Lagi and co had to deal with. " Sultan, what the hell man! Another immortal being on the heliohapt side? My true appearence might look  devilish and even my little baby demon running around over there."

"I take offense to that, my liege..."

"But nothing could have ever prepared me for something like this.  Hell yeah, we have to work together if we are going to win. I'll buy you some time then! Don't bother focusing on protection, give it everything you got on damage! I can't hurt him but maybe you can!! Eat this, you can go beyond your limits for a moment if you do! I'm trusting you, this is the purest form of my drug that I save for myself. "

In this instance, Lagi would do something that he only did once when facing a tyrant in the past. Lagi actually shared his drugs with the sultan. With Lagi's nimble fingers, he would toss a Mythril pill to the sultan in order for the man to digest it. Once he did, he would understand that he would be able to push himself a lot further with his magical ability.

With the blighted blades heading toward both Lagi and the sultan, Sogaxod would use damnation wing on the blast that was headed towards the sultan in order to match it with a-tier ability damage with the infernal blast of energy. As for Lagi, tapping into the power of the Stratagem Mark - The Rook, he would equip his infernal platemail and root himself  in order to block the blast with the armor. In the meantime,  [/b]the dragon bat would also appear to fire off a blast of energy at gilbert as well, dealing 4-layered a tier ability damage blast.  

"He's going to have to dedicate some time to deal with those attacks and I won't let him get to you!  Do it!"

The most Lagi could do is buy time, so he figured that the sultan had some sort of plan.  Sogaxod moved himself in front of the sultan in order to provide more protection as well and counter any attacks that may come to pass. If the absolute worst-case scenario came to pass,  Lagi will use his dmv.

Stamina 225/430
Magoi 239/400

abilities
Spoiler:

Gave the sultan
Spoiler:

infernal platemail
Spoiler:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

“This war seems to be much larger than the freedom of slaves. Even larger than a struggle for the command of this country.”

There was no reason for this amount of carnage nor such beings of black rukh to follow. First, it had been the woman setting nature ablaze. Now, it was this priest.

“You should take him from here so that you both may heal. Steer clear from the horde and take a few of my men with you for protection.”

Diana unmounted from Pluto, who stared back at her, confused at her actions as she pulled what she could off of him to take with her. “Go with them,” she whispered. A silent promise she did not know she could keep — to return with her life on her own. It was a fate she did not know but she had to see this through.

Looking at Abasi with a gaze filled with her conviction and the warmth that blazed in her heart. Even as her expression remained as still as stone. To her, it mattered not if either of them were Corvus. They were in this war together and that was enough to consider him her own.

“I will not suffer to see you lost in this conflict.”

They were sincere words spoken by a woman who had seen the atrocities of war. She had worked against such horrors and yet she found herself back within the thick of them. Crucifixed upon the spindles of fate, there was little choice in the situations one found themselves in but to survive. It was all they could do.

As the magician hit the ground, scraping against the dried soil, like a predator, her eyes snapped to his location, (1) his scent stained into her brain. The vessel at her waist seemed to tremble with anticipation. An urge to tap into its power that she could seldom ignore. The magic of its djinn called for her. His vessel cried for her to come to action — to borrow his power for her own.

A stream of black blood trickles down her nostril as darkened veins branched out beneath her skin, down the length of her arm. The voice of another being, dormant within her psyche grates against her skull. Her breath shudders in her chest as she draws the dagger from its sheath.

How the rukh that surrounded the vessel seemed to scream. It was overwhelming, frightening. Forcing it back into its sheathe, she then wipes across her nose with the back of her hand.

STA 340/500
MAG 125/180

logs:

traits used:

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The maimed, the High Priestess and her First Child would all sit or lay back as they watch the battle unfold before them. They would find an equal amount of enjoyment doing this as they did participating in the war. This was a sign of their power and freedom.

Some may think that they are the losing party in this battle but in fact it was the other way around. This was a sign of their victory. THose defeated could not relax so carelessly this close to a battlefield. No, they were the ones who showed their true dominance in the war which had won them the luxury of sitting back. So now they relaxed like kings.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

With a smile on his face, all he could do is feel glee at this very moment. Not many would be able to smile in such a moment but the help he will be getting would be more than enough. As he would say to the lot," very well I thank you all for putting your trust in me. But now is not the time to celebrate we can do that after we have completed the job at hand..... Now then follow me we must go to the heart of the problem and rip it out." With his newfound help, he would be on his way. Not much stood in their way but for the life of him if it was not for the black rukh in the sky and on the ground. He would have lost his way so long ago.

But thankfully he did not and that was a blessing all on his own. Just as they nearly made it to the battlefield that they needed to be in. Ghost would turn and notice a group of people the one with the most rukh seems to be fading even more so he felt a very blood lust feeling coming from her. It was enough to nearly make him fall ill just by being even this close. "That being over there her rukh matching the one from that giant spell earlier. I am sure of it. I should get her to end her spell or else things could go from worse to nightmare." Just as he started to walk towards the said person he would turn to face a new threat. Yet out of the three beings, he could feel the rukh of an old friend. Albeit it has been so long since they last spoke. As he was sure it was her.

As he got closer he would indeed confirm it was in fact, Diana. Whom seems to be in a household equipment stage. "If that is her will of might then who does she recognize as her king?" Just then he would see a young male in full djinn equipment and be in awe as he never truly saw these two things in person let alone at once. Soon enough he would slowly walk toward Diana as he would say to her. Ms.Diana, it has been ages since we last met. You help me best a group of dragon creatures. Hopefully, you have not forgotten that noble deed." As he looked on he would see Ra now on the ground and then would point out one factor. "Wow, that one its rukh is extremely powerful tainted rukh it is." He would end that saying with sadness in his voice. Looking on he would then say out loud "Is that thing by any chance a ally if that young lady I saw back there?"

Notes
Ghost has finally made it to the battlefield
Ghost has taken notice of Gillie and Ra
Ghost has spoken to Diana
Ghost has not engaged Ra YET

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The mercenaries would follow behind Ghost as he traveled further towards another one of the battlefields, eventually fording the river to make it to the battlefield where burning undead had devastated armies and where Diana and the others were dealing with their own issues. There was a moment of pause as they all looked around wondering what they were going to do here. Once they were there they would stand behind him, waiting for his decision on what to do at the moment. Although a lot of them seemed to be fine with waiting as they would get paid regardless.

"Well then, looks like we're walking into something already burning," Hezekiah spoke as he would tap his staff against the ground while humming softly, before finally stopping to look out at Ghost, and the other incomprehensible activities of the war around them. "Although ashes must be made for fresh crops to grow in perpetuity."

"So any idea on what you're thinking about doing?" He asked his supposed contractor as he would look with his side-eye thinking bout what he would personally do while he waited to hear the other's answer.

With the speed difference the priest would be surprised as he couldn't keep up just quite with the opposing king candidate. He had busted even quicker from a slight push on the ground. He held lightning speed it seemed, it was putting bad pressure on the priest. He would feel the sting in order to activate his Household Spell, Divination of the Sun it would be a cost though, one he was unsure about.

In order to cast the spell he'd need to sacrifice an arm, intercepting the grab with his off hand so as to allow the spell to finish casting. His left arm would be utterly crushed, though he know had the strength to resist Jahan's other attacks. He would use his strength to break away, then he'd have to swing his staff to meet his other blows. With Jahan being so close it would be hard to get distance without making it so his only hope was to use a Blast from his staff to try and hurt snd blind Jahan.

If that had worked to give him a moment hr would raise his staff at Jahan, conjuring the magoi to scream "Midday Drain!". Those two follow ups should hopefully have been enough, but if he was certain of one thing it was that this battle would not last. Either he would try for a killing blow, or the next blow would kill him he could only take so much.

"You and your cur will need more than ego I'd you wish to win, my death means nothing in the end as long as the will of Heliohapt lives on." The priest roared in prayer for himself.

While they fought it did leave the safe opening for Abasi and Amun to leave. Diana and the Corvus had made new friends this day, little did they know it would give her a potential life long friend if she played her cards right. Amun certainly would be paying his debt back to her in the near future.

Lagi would find each spell he would have Saxagod send would be met by another swing from Gilbert's blade. He swung twice, his spell creating two phantom strikes to make four slices to meet Saxagods hellbat. His dark flesh warped, winding till it looked like a wrapped cinema of muscle and black metal.

Raging the Vizier would bring down his blade [b]on the Vizier and Saxagod
. If he wished to get in the way he would be cut down as well. The darkness in his heart was warping him, so well all the extra flesh. It seemed with each sane he was essentially human, less sane.
"Well well, what great hospitality, I'll make sure to make good use of it!" The Sultan spoke as he would quickly eat the pill Jynx had given him before he would step back just as rapidly. "I think I know what I need to do, I've been waiting for this chance."

As he stepped back he seemingly began to separate himself from the world around him, he seemed to be centering himself before he would suddenly let out a deep breath and hold his arms close to his chest. The magoi in his body began to fill his bracer as a star appeared on it before he began to chant. "Oh great Djinn of Promises and Compulsions tear me apart and rebind me in my word to destroy all that opposes, Dissolve Forneus!"

His body would suddenly glow brightly as his form quickly changed, his full equip taking over as he took the time to prepare for the fight. As he came out the sound of sizzling dripping acid could be heard falling from him, he came cloaked in cloth and armor as his face and body seemed to be made from bone and metal melded together. He would raise his arms and stare down his enemy from his new form, green glaring eyes peering as if they were darting pools of acid themselves. They would suddenly turn upon Gilbert as Jynx held him off.

"Fadda Dawama!" As he spoke the acid that had already been made from his previous spells would suddenly spin outward into a blade of spinning acid which was quickly sustained as two thirty-centimeter thin saws of acid with a diameter of a meter each flew towards Gilbert each one of them dealing A-tier damage as they flew towards him.

This would not be all as he flew upon him, Tears of Forneus falling all around him as constant drops of acid would raid down around him and onto the beast, with the saws breaking his borg and leaving him open for their incoming attacks as the two meters around him dealing A-tier damage.

"AURGHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gilbert would roar, hut he wasn't the only monster on the battlefield.

The false Ramses found his flesh consumed with dark metal and rukh, changing him into that of a djinn. He was not the first, but for a few this would be a first sight. Lagi had seen it during his experience against Alcides and those who had seen Gao's death. In a matter of seconds he was no longer the small boy he once was, now he was a being of true power.

No words parted his lips, nothing but a deathly sigh. Green and black light emanated from his body, he looked at his brother, those around him. They were all targets, they were all betrayer to the cause. Even those who supported him were nothing but canon fodder. A roar so sharp it would shake the air but could not be heard. Raising his hands he would Blast a Beam at Ramses.
There was no time for peace, Connie had stolen his freedom.

Jiryu would look back upon his other student, the Pharaoh and there was a brief moment of nodding before suddenly the magi would pull out his staff and the water around them would suddenly turn into a fine cloudy mist, before he would fly off into the air. All the while Ramses stared down the attack before he would fall back into the river. At first there was nothing, not even a bubble, why would he leave himself to drown? Then just as the attack would miss him and leave a moment of confusion for those left with their minds. Then all of the sudden deep underneath a sudden flow of magoi would start to gather, the water churning around its center

"Ah the young ones, always eager to show off what they've learned, well Connie, time to see how our plans compare." The Magi spoke to his adversary as he flew back a gentle smile of confidence crossing his face.

Dm notes: in my opinion Ra had the time to cast the household spell but not the other spell but thought he'd need to intercept and lose his other arm. He used his new strength to pull away, used basic swings to meet your weapon slash and kick. He then used an attack to use his passive and fire a light ball to try and blind you then use Midday Drain.

False Ramses Passives:

Forneus Equip:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Sogaxod getting attacked twice, taking a direct hit of A-tier ability damage would have usually killed anyone if it was at that kind of grand scale. However, the resiliency of preserving its own life allowed the infernal being to reform itself in some sort of pusedo resurrection with eternal infernal, taking away one of it's lives with it having 3 left. As for Lagi, he was well enough on the defensive and decided to hang back while the Sultan took care of things. Giving him the drug was the best thing that he could do, it temporarily allowed the user to push past their limits when they needed to. This was that kind of fight, and it was his fight to handle.

"You might feel unstoppable now, but that won't last long. Remember, you're on a timer, so utilize what you have to the best of your ability. Refrain from using your extreme magic if it's too much of a wide scale, we are winning the war anyway and we avoid friendly fire unless you're confident you can control how far it reaches. " Lagi wasn't trying to back seat, but with all of this energy conservation, one would be tempted to use extreme magic. Lagi sure as heck is always tempted to do so, but just because you can, doesn't mean you should. He learned that the hard way, and he didn't want people that currently affected his life in a certain way to experience the same mistake.

As for the dragon bat, it shot out another 4 layered blasts of infernal magic at gilbert to try to synchronize attacks with the acid assault. If it hit, gilbert would experience 4 sets of A-tier ability damage at once.

Spoiler:

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

The battle concluded faster than she had anticipated it to. Much of it to her own relief. As this fight had evolved into something she had feared was beyond their control.

She cranes her neck away from his touch with a hiss between her teeth as she bats away his hand lightly.

“I’m fine.”

Her voice whispers beneath the calamity that surrounded them. Even pelted with the sweetest of kisses and the warmest of touch, there was little that could remedy the pain hidden behind the reddened bands around her neck.

With a single beat of his wings, they ascended into the air and her nails dug into him like talons — startled like the flightless crow she was. Diana had seldom been so high up yet fortunately, she found herself safe; settled upon his oppressing frame. If it wasn’t for the magic of his djinn holding her down, she was certain she would fall.

A heavy breath exhaled from her lips. Her arms lifted her up to peer more of the landscape over his shoulder, fingers digging beneath the plate of his armor.

“It has,” she concedes with a gentle kiss to the side of his head, “but we can not rest just yet.”

At such heights, she could see the expanse of the field from beneath them. The smoldering horde that had continued to consume the masses, her people sweeping across the river and those dead that they had left behind, a battle held at a distance — more dangerous than they had faced before.

“We need to move our people out. This battle is not to be won. There is a darkness here that can not be overcome by ordinary means.”

The outcome of such fate was one she could not discern.

STA 340/500
MAG 125/180

logs:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

He was passed off as if he was not there. But then again if he had a lover of twilight pass then the only thing. He would be able to see is just the love of such a person. Soon enough he would take notice of the zombie-like beings all over the place. But even more so they were not gone. But their leader was bested so Ghost would think. Until the being came closer to him and he was able to make out the slow of Rukh better and it spoke to him. Clearly, that thing did not cause such a spell. That was from someone entirely different and its power was clearly not level. Ghost would think of the person as an It as no normal being could not cast such a spell. Soon enough he would turn to his appointed general and then would say to him. "Cast a location spell and track down the being who cast this hell on earth spell. Upon finding them alert me at once. As I will have words with such a person."

Soon he would look back up at the duo still in awe of what was happening. As the large Rukh was not coming from any of them aside from the large one he did notice was no more. Could it be that these two have bested such a power? Was this the power of a Djinn? A smile would come across his face as he would yell up to the two of them, "HEY LOVE BIRDS...KISS AND HUG ALREADY THERE IS A WAR TO BE WON!!!" True he did not know much of the male but if he took down a major threat then they clearly were on the same side of this Solomon-forsaken war zone.

Notes
1-Ask his magic Army to locate the one who cast the Zombie spell.

2-Alerted Ja and Diana about him being there again>.>

3-Ghost put two and two together and figure out someone else cast the spell.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The captain of the Alabaster Company would look upon Ghost as he made his request, and they would look among themselves before laughing a bit. They walked forward to give a response, one that they thought was rather fair from the situation at hand. "Well I would do that if I had spell for that, or if I thought it was a good idea."

He would walk over and stand with the rest of the people before looking over to the zombies and then back to Ghost knowing he obviously had some sort of goal. It seemed like he had a few ideas of his own and rather than being sent towards whoever created the spell directly which he thought was risky. Once the idea was solid enough in his mind he would turn back to him so he could continue their conversation.

"You're right that something is happening, but it would be easier if we had one of the zombies, or we could go to the area and just check it out." He said as he weighed the options in his hands as if they were real, letting their employer decide. "So, try to capture a zombie, or do we just go over there and help with the scenario before it dies down to earn some glory, or maybe you have a third option?"

The rest of the mercenaries seemed restless with everything going on around them, some moving around in place while others began to fidget with their weapons. It didn't seem like they had any preference for any of the plans but it was obvious that they wanted something to happen soon enough. After all, they had already missed a decent amount of the battle and with the slaughter that was going on it seemed like it wouldn't be lasting for much longer. They were ready to do anything and the magicians held their staff while the ones who haven't sharpened their weapons and readied their mounts.

The false Ra did his best to conjure his spells. Jahan had managed to duck and weave the birds of plagued light, his black wings soaring by. As he slid by the High Priest would attempt to cast another spell but he was fatally late. Upon opening his maw to announce his next attack he would taste blood and steel. The ichor of his own polluted blood mixing in with the magic blade. It was a cocktail so putrid his eyes rolled back as he said goodbye to the world. A soul tainted black he would find no peace. Garbled words muttered out as if reflex "True kings bare their bodies…"

He was much to talk he was a priest, one corrupted by his own sentiment. The forces he inspired had fought in a fervor but the battle had truly devolved into Chaos. Jahan and Diana were wise to take their loot and retreat. They had their way in this war, in this nation but there were those waiting for then. Daniyal approaching his brother. "I know you care to protect your own but, seeing what I have today I know truth has been churned to chum. A pit of snakes has put us in the position, I only hope to have peace for our people I hope you know. Please, help guide me, I see how fate sways, and I fear things greater than even the mighty may come. There is more out there, rumors of the old world rising up. I humbly ask to join your side."

Daniyal spoke with fervor honest, filled with humility. If he were to grow he needed more than power, he needed the guidance, to become the guidance that a true wise man could offer. Standing by his brothers side he would follow if he was allowed. He wasn't the only one that had others waiting. Amun, stood with some of the retreated he had returned. To help usher them back to safety he would return to Diana. "I must properly thank you and your troops, Abasi sends his regards as he has returned to his wife. The golden dog you sent helped, he admitted he should've been less naive. I won't lie either, the things I have seen here make me question if as a fanalis I'm strong enough. If I may ask of it, I hope to work with you and your clan. I trust some fanalis will help me with some family issues. That can wait till later, let us help you recover now. We can watch from the camps, from the light I see I do not trust the horizon."

Amun spoke in tired gasps, the weight of his words hitting with the fact he chose to return. The assistance they had provided helped him recover, he only wished for help, to help as it was his plight that brought him to the battlefield. Guiding those of Al- Sham that followed him whispered, worried but in awe. They had some respect for him, he was the figure head of the Sultan, bur to many he was the heart if the Sultan was the soul. Diana would manage to pick up some of their chatter. "They say he knows way to the rift, that can't be true no one has ever seen it…"

The battle between the monstrous vizier, the infernal overlord, and the acid-wielding sultan continued with devastating effect to the battlefield around them as the ground was scorched, ripped up, and corroded as their attacks clashed with one another, were dodged, or reflected off around them. Even the warriors around them couldn't help but try to avoid it as they stared with great awe as those who weren't directly engaged with one another at that very moment. This happened in one place at the center stage all the while the story of the pharaohs played at the exact same time just a few feet away.

Gilbert tanked the attacks as his defenses continued to layer and layer with each attack he made back refreshing him even as he was dissolved and burned all at the same time. The beast only grunted as he would suddenly charge forward with a massive strike the Sultan flew forward rapidly to block it before kicking him away and flying back to Jynx quickly again.

"My friend, I'm gonna do something big here that might help us get the opportunity to finish him if not at least make it easier." He said before suddenly flying into the air as quickly as he could. As he raised to the sky he took a moment to breathe knowing what he must do.

"To strengthen resolve and let one's soul be free, is to cleanse and destroy all, Fadda Al-mawt Al-musif."As he spoke massive amount of magoi gathered inside of his body and started to be pooled into a large magic circle that would appear before him. The second time something like this would happen as bright green acid began to gather in the air pooling and twisting and forming into a large head in the air above Gilbert. It looked down upon the beast with sorrow before it began to weep and tears turned into spears as they fell down like rain upon him and the enemies, the caustic missiles striking with wild abandon. Gilbert would cry out in pain as he felt his defenses being torn through and his body being temporarily weakened even though he would push on, his body convulsing as he started to do something all the while more rain fell upon him[/b]

At that moment as the extreme magic spell had begun its onslaught on the beast there was a brief moment where Jynx would have something else grabbing his attention for a second. It would start of as a whisper then, suddenly it would be clear as Masika could be speaking to her lord.  "My Overlord we see an opportunity at hand at the moment, give us a moment and we think that this situation could be ideal for our secret project."

In the water below it began to churn with more power and ferocity as if a typhoon was causing it to be thrown all about only adding to the continuous destruction.  This would continue with more terror until the source was obvious. The Pharaoh stood there with a face of pain as he held a massive spear of light in his hand, the space around him crackling with energy. It looked as if he had fashioned a piece of the sun itself into his weapon and brandished it staring up as tears began to fall from his face.

"I should have known that they were going to try and force us into this, they never planned on letting either of us decide our lives did they?" He held the question along with his stance and technique all the while his thoughts ran off the tracks. "I'm sorry I didn't save you sooner, and I'm sorry that you had the misfortune of being chosen to be my replacement I'm sure you've deserved a better life than this."

He held the spear up as he felt his tears falling down his face more, the water burning as he held his birthright within his hand, not only the power of his father and the training of the magi, but the blood of his mother. An unusual pairing with his father being adventurous in his youth would now lead to granting him the strength he needed. "This is my burden and responsibility, but I will not let them dictate your end!" As he finished his sentiment he hurled his attack as it flew forward at insane speeds.

The Pharaoh's burning scepter tore through the skies and the Dark Djinn body of his doppelganger as his shoulder exploded which only received a loud cry as suddenly dark energy began to gather around his hand before he simply pressed his palm forward. The power immediately gathered at his target and exploded as the energy seemed to gather over everything as the aura consumed everything it hit, with the real pharaoh suddenly skipping away. He moved at intense speeds and towards the giant preparing two more spears of weaker intensity quickly throwing them as a distraction as he pulled his hand back to begin charging another more powerful one.

"CONTRACTOR, THIS WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR LIST OF SINS!"
The fully confident Pharaoh gathered magoi in his feet and kicked the sand up into the air before he would start skipping into the sky. As he quickly flicked his foot the energy would fill the dust temporarily hardening and giving him a platform at which he began to rise into the sky, throwing a spear with his free hand to create more dust as the debris filled the air, whispering a sentiment to himself. "We will be free, all of us."

The insanity of the war seemed to rise as acid and blight tore the land, with zombies rising and falling with some dying and some being born like a domino each part of the war seemed to be a massive collection of schemes, impulses, and accidents that led to death and consequences that any of them would be yet to see. Two pharaohs fought in the sky as light and darkness clashed with bright explosions that painted the landscape with the rest of the events to be found. At its climax it seemed as if they were all on the precipice of witnessing something beyond life-changing, this was era-changing.
The false pharaoh's assimilation:
Sultan Bakh's EM:

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

the Magician was talking Ghost would be stripping down. Just as Hezekiah was done talking and done saying what he had to say. Ghost would no longer have the mask on nor the cloak with it. He was now wearing his true gear. As he looked at the Magician he was a bit dumbfounded. Ghost truly did not have time for someone who could not do the bare minimum for him. "You have no idea what is going on in my head. Why in the world would we capture a zombie if you can't use a tracking spell on it? NOOO, why and how in the world does not one of you have a tracking spell? Boy, I tell you Magical beings besides us witches are a bird of a feather. Do me a solid as I hate violence and need this zombie mass to be no more. Simply take them down for me. As I will go ahead in the direction of that giant Rukh and Hezekiah if things get too much for you lots do not hesitate to leave. Somebody somewhere will know how to cure me and that's the final verdict."

Just as he said that he would start to walk toward the current battle. Seeing as this Ja person was more than enough to take on Ra. But this had him thinking just how strong were the Djinn users? As this was a bit much and he might have struggled a little with him. Yet this chosen one had little to no problems dealing with him. Thinking out loud but in a low tone "Maybe one day us two can lead an army to a new golden age and hopefully we are on the same side or you do not fall King- don't know his name yet but I will soon."

Notes.
Ghost heads towards the next battlefield seeming the ones with the giant rukh

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

Someone she had not met before approached them. A youthful man of dark hair not much older than them and slender with softened features. For what it seemed, he had met Jahan before her. His words seemed to be from his heart that bore a plain truth.

For the time, they returned with Daniyal to one of the war camps along the outskirts of the battlefield. Any Corvus who were left within the thicket of it all were ordered out and not far behind them. If Apollo and the other captains had any worth, their people would return in one piece with most of the threat gone.

It caught her off guard to see Amun on his feet after he had seemed so weak before. A smile broke a softness into her stone expression. Her cousin had done more than she had asked for, it seemed. Diana had worried that Amun would be lost to them. Even Abasi would have met his fate if not for the people she had entrusted with him. As such, Pluto was there, resting in the open-faced sun beside her tent.

“You are welcome to spend as much time with us as you require. As Fanalis, we must be there for each other. That is why we’re here to lend our aid where we can. Nor do I trust what is to come and I will not let our people suffer in a war no longer their own.”

In the short passing of time, fragments of words filled her ears. What seemed like gossip still left a weight of impression on how important this man before her was to them. Not so much revered as he was respected. Yet something struck her into a ringing silence, like the sharp chord of a broken string.

The rift?

Her heart sank into her stomach. The hue of her lips shifted bluer as her skin paled. She placed a hand on her stomach, fingers clasping around the cloth of her tunic. Visions of eternal darkness, fingernails bleeding at the beds as claws scraped into stone. Howling echoes that ran for miles, cries that fell upon many ears and found by none. She gasps for air, eyelids fluttering as light returns to them.

“What is this rift that they speak of?”

A question asked in earnest for an answer she had known for some time. If it was true what they said — what kind of fate would become of it? Such a thought was enough to make her ill.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Secret project? What secret project? It must be the reason why it's a secret because even Lagi did not know it was going on. This fight was as good as finished with the acid king candidate taking care of most of the issues they had with the immortal-like metallic being, so he started to back off.

"He's a bad matchup for me so I'll leave it to you now. Something requires my attention, i'm heading back to the battlefield. "

The sultan had the pill, it should have been enough in order to carry him in terms of exerting his strength.  Whistling for his dragon bat, the creature shot another blast at the weakened vizer as a distraction as sogaxod scooped up the armored overlord and started to track masakia's microbes with Sogaxod's microbe communication. At the very least, Lagi directed Sogaxod to fly into the direction of the sound at A-tier speeds while the dragon bat covered his escape with the four-layered A-tier blast.

"Secret plan ...even now? What were they up to?"

Spoiler:

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The intensity of the battlefield left no quarter for its inhabitants as they all dealt with their own situations and circumstances with however they saw fit. The chaos had become the forefront of the event to the point where it was hard to determine what was going on without paying close attention to each individual one. It truly was as though multiple plays were coming to a close in the same location as the tension was pulled and tugged throughout the entire zone, with it all hurtling towards its climax none of them were to guess what would happen as it was coming closer and closer to its end.

As Ghost seemed to be disappointed with the situation and his own dissatisfaction with the situation was soon shared with the army he had thought to hire before would start to sour. There was a look upon most of their faces as they seemed to have thoughts about what he had said to them. It started to stir as some whispers broke past their ranks and filled the air around them until it formed an audible hum.

"Silence." The captain said to his corps as they would soon mutter off into being silent, his eyes would shift over towards Ghost as his own thoughts rose above. One of his eyebrows would raise as he walked over to his fellow magician and cleared his throat with a loud cough. "You haven't even paid us yet and you're criticizing us, we're more focused on artillery and skirmishing so sorry if I don't have a spell to look for someone I don't know or have any idea is."

It would create a brief quiet and false sense of placidity as no one said anything for a good moment, and it even seemed as if they were debating whether or not they would actually continue working for him. It was a fair point considering his treatment of them after they had offered their skills towards other pursuits knowing their own capabilities. As they all huddled around into a circle and began muttering once again it had turned into full-blown deliberation as they would occasionally look back at him and the rest of the battlefield.

After a few minutes had passed they would turn around and give a response back to Ghost after everything he had said to them all. "We will go take some of them down in the battlefield but if you keep acting like this you will find us against you soon enough."

With the battlefields chaos rising and much to talk about it seemed like everything was against them, however, with the question he had been asked Daniyal knew that he would be able to shed some light on the info he had. A soft smile cracked upon his lips, playful and hinting at a deeper desire as he prepared to share the details with them. "It's actually quite exciting."

"So we all know the dark continent, but if you travel enough inland you will supposedly find what is a massive cavern, a rift of sorts." He made a gesture with his hands, to show that it was large in size or at least that he believed it was. "Beyond it is supposedly some other side, the rest of the continent where fanalis are said to roam free and other such majesties."

There was a moment of pause, he didn't know how much they knew about what he told them, maybe this was all something they've heard about before or maybe it was the first time. However, whatever the situation may be he felt obligated to share all the details about what he knew so they could understand the importance of the situation and what he had found. It could even be seen on his face as he took a half-step forward, a great discovery and adventure could away them although it was up to them to take it as with the world around them it could be easy to see if they had other priorities.

"If we can truly be led to the otherside who knows what we can find there, a way to bring others to freedom, secret knowledge, hidden majesty and things beyond our imagination ripe for exploring, but it could also just be pure hearsay to push people towards their death." He mused as his eyes fell upon the horizon, the romanticism of the situation making him become lost in the moment if only briefly.

As Jynx was pulled away from the main fight true insanity occured within that moment,a dance of violence marked by blood, acid and screams filled the sky. The sultan used his extreme magic to clash with Gilbert as the acid would start to melt away at his layers causing him to howl as they continued to clash. The pure pain would start to disable the vizier as he felt himself drowning in intense pain as he would break away to attack whenever he would regain control.

"GRAGHGEH. DEATH, DEATH, DEATH, DEATH, DEATH!"
The insane man cried in his berserk state as he dealt with the mind-breaking status of his transformation along with the searing pain of the acid that fell upon him

This wasn't the only thing that had been happening although as the Pharaoh rushed for his doppleganger who had now become a pure monster. The Dark Djinn swung his arms at Ramses trying to rip him apart as a dark energy would start to radiate around his hands once again. He would attempt to fire at him once again, but he was all too quick as another spear of magoi would suddenly rend through his soldier causing him to let out a guttural low scream in response. In their pain the lost false pharaoh suddenly created a dense ball of malignant light that was fired at Ramses, it barely missed as it hit his shoulder and caused him to fall.

It wouldn't last for long as he quickly caught himself on one of the steps he had made before instantly kicking off the cloud again as it became solid underneath him. In his hand, another spear started to form as he took a deep breath, a slight sob hidden behind his voice with a verbal grunt of soreness following soon after. "I wish it didn't have to go like this..."

Despite all this happening it wouldn't be the end of all that was happening as Jynx soon enough made his way back to his men that had suddenly appeared on the battlefield. It was Masika and a few other magicians, most of whom were ones from Tartarus while others were obviously new recruits brought in at some point during the war. They were holding something, or rather a piece of something with a smile upon their lips, as some of them had begun to chant. All at the same time it had become clear from the soldiers being ravished by the undead, those caught in the crossfire of the massive battle and the pure chaos around them that everything was going to plan. The dark Rukh had started to gather, becoming solid in the air for anyone who could see it and knew what was happening.

When Jynx had made it to the group he would hear the words in his head once again, something whispering to him as they used magic to let him know about the secret plan. "Our overlord, we were doing research, and with Connie here and the situation that has been created we believe we can help you reach power like the one you hold now, it's entirely experimental and will only work in this time frame, it'll be different than Doxrus but we just need you to take this piece of the core and to hold a conduit for it once the ritual works."

If he paid close attention to their words he would know exactly what they were telling him, with the dark clouds above them and the sounds of despair it was obvious they could really only mean one thing. It was there to claim at this moment and all it had to be was taken.

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he watched the leader of the small army speak. It was all jokes from there on out. Yet again he asked about coin and coin was what he was going to get. But it was what he said last and that made Ghost laugh even more so. As he looked on at him he would then say to the man that lead the army he has paid for. "WHY in the world would anyone be paid for a job that they didn't do yet? I stated my mind and you dare raise your wands towards me. How foolish of a magician you are and I thought most witches were fools. As I said before you would get paid once the job is done do you understand me, Sir? Now I give everyone one chance as I so do hate violence. I shall let you talk to me like that just that once. Get the job done and then come and find me and if you happen upon the being who cast such a spell. That them and cuffed them I must have words with them. Now I must away so please excuse me."

Just as he said that Ghost would be on his way towards the next battlefield. He truly wanted to know what was going on with all of this. But with or without an invitation he was going to go to that party and officially introduce himself and his growing nation.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

“If there is truth in it, Amun might know more,” she said. “However, he must have time to rest. It would be rude to prattle him about a rumor now.”

The fantasy held some semblance to those passed down by the elders unto the ears of children. Much of it, she presumed, was twisted by the passing of time and told by those who would change it until it was nothing but fable. The Corvus knew it as a void like hellscape where the moon could not shine her light. A place where there existed an endless nothingness. She feared Amun would tell them nothing more or less than that.

Yet as there was fear in her heart, there was yet a shred of hope that there existed such a perfect place. As for them, it could be somewhere to call home.

Diana sets herself down upon a crate next to her. Though she did not let it show, the loss of adrenaline revealed to her a great deal of pain. She unclasps the gilded plate around her chest. A growing swatch of black and a deep red seeped through the stark white cotton she wore at her back. Something the Fanalis seemed not to notice.

“I will admit I am not as eager as you to chase after adventure.”

In that way, he reminded her of Jahan. Even in his dark hair and the violet orbs that reflected the sun like gemstones. It was fortunate that his charm did not entice the same hold over her.

“I am curious,” she murmurs, leaning back into another crate stacked behind her. “But I have more than just myself to fret over.”

[/quote]

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The High Priestess was finally starting to feel better as she had rested as the rest of the battle went on. She still did not feel capable of fighting any longer but she took great enjoyment in the battle itself. IN all honestly it was difficult for the Pale lady to tell what all was going down but it was a marvelous sitght nonetheless.

The militia of the maimed would all look equally pleased as they watched the battle with their newly appointed High Priestess. The whole army and Gilles alike were immersed completely in this show that was being played out solely for their entertainment. This cememnted the belief in gilles mind that they were the true victors. Only Kings can enjoy such a show and she was the KIng of Bandits. All of these so called kings, emperors and pharoahs were all just fakes wearing a stolen title if they were actually participating like peasants.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Masika, I was worried for a bit you know? This isn't my first war but I thought th4 worst when you called me over. " There was a bit of a relief in Lagi's face, he was finally starting to settle down as the adrenaline of battle started to wear off a bit for him. Regardless of what was going on, he supported his side the best that he possibly could, and with all things considered, "his" side of this battle was nearing its completion. However, he was surprised, even shocked.

"Reach power as I have now, you mean the dark metal vessels? Did you come up with a method to create one? "
Lagi thought that something like this without the contractor's help was impossible. Well, maybe not completely impossible since he managed to get one by forcefully submitting a dark djinn in a death match.

"It's a gamble huh? Alright, I'll trust in the plan. "

Holding a piece of the core in his hands
, Lagi realized that with the dark assimilations and the other metal abomination of dark rukh, the accumulation of dark rukh that was also produced during the massacre allowed for quite a bit of buildup. Lagi focused on the dark energy from within the core and himself, having a lot of practice in the past. Once the window of opportunity arrived, Lagi would attempt to draw in the dark rukh that accumulated within the atmosphere and draw it into the experimental core.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Ghost would find nothing he had hoped for as he chided the other mercenaries, no, all he would find in them was the same expressions they had given as his requests and demeanor had become more and more unreasonable by the moment. They would turn away from him as he decided to leave them, although it was obvious they had a sour taste from him that they wished to wash from their mouth. However, despite this, as he would leave them be and they would go on their own it would be clear even to him that he had wasted an opportunity.

As he left he would not find something of interest immediately, no, he would find the same thing everyone else had, a battlefield around them that had lost itself to the same cacophony of screams as the rest of the war had been, everyone taking a bite and piece of land where the once had shone brightly. Now there were multiple lights that brightened and covered them all, each hoping to outshine the other. A battle between many armies seeking glory, a horde of damned spreading their terror, and the shaking fortress for which they surrounded.

Not a single one of them would be able to say they hadn't noticed as the growing amount of dark and white rukh had accumulated to massive amounts, the magicians had already seen, but now they would all be aware as thunderous blows brought attention to the sky. Up above the Pharaoh's clashed with one another while the Sultan pulled his dastardly household away, using his extreme magic to melt away the beast as it washed over it with a near endless hiss as the burn sizzled and filled the air with a sickening miasma.

Even from where he stood after having pulled away Daniyal would look at the sky, listening to what Diana had said with a gentle nod as he realized that there would be other times to share conversation. However, even with this in mind, he couldn't help but share his thoughts as he stared into the fight that overtook the sky above. "Even if destruction can bring new growth, doesn't mean there isn't a tragedy to behold."

"I do wonder where things will go from here." He half-whispered as his words trailed with his eyes, letting himself be taken by the moment they were experiencing.

In the sky the dark djinn would seem lost to them all, it screamed and cried as it had thrown attack against attack his own magic crashing against magoi as the pharaoh did his best to beat back his corrupted doppelganger. Even now as he stared him down with magoi charging like static between his fingers ready to toss another spear at the dark djinn he couldn't help but hold a somber expression, his tears steaming as they fell upon the energy. However, this beast did not react in the same manner as he took the next bolt straight to his chest before his mouth would spread apart on the hinge, opening to a disgusting degree before letting out a cry that shook the sky. A large and massive magic circle would start to form above him as it all began to gather around him and a sinister, maddening look covered his face with eyes lost in the insanity.

"Fuck, I'm still dealing with this one." The Sultan had screamed down to Jiryu and their other allies as he was still in battle with Gilbert, he knew he needed to finish him off completely otherwise there was the chance he could still get up. "I hope your plan works!"

"I hope so too."
The Magi would say as he started to reach behind his Kimono, reaching for something, a golden rod, long, thin, and metal which he would start to fill with his own magoi before throwing it in the air towards the Pharaoh as he charged another attack.

"Yes my lord, that is it, keep going!" Masika would cry out in excitement, and as he started to use his influence to do his part she would not slack as she pulled out her own staff. "Now it is our turn."

With her help, the Mummy Lord not only started to channel her own magic, no, but ten other magicians from Tartarus would also began to surround their overlord as they followed her in humming and chanting as the energy started to coalesce around the core. The energy condensed as it crackled and vibrated in its unstable state as though it were about to collapse in on itself. Then it would all happen, in a way similar to how he had before the great Jynx would watch as a magic circle started to form in the darkness. It would grow and grow. then everyone around the overlord except for Masika would give their all as each magician sacrficed all of their own magoi into this ritual, their rukh gathering around it and flowing in until their bodies had collapsed. It would pulse and hum before an aperture opened within the sinister relic, a thin diamond-like slit, staring at Jynx like an eye.

It hummed and shook with massive energy as the relic beneath it began to shatter under the weight of the power, everything giving itself to this moment as the shadowy flock fueled this ritual. The magic circle, appeared fully, waiting, and falling apart under the stress, but it would not give, no, it simply waited as its stability went back and forth waiting, for a vessel, a place to contain its power, the eye waiting to grow and enter where it would be needed, and so it whispered a request into his head.

"Claim it.......Theia is yours" It said within his head, but even then he couldn't really call it a voice, no, it was more like a feeling that had been crying out to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum