You are not connected. Please login or register

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT]

+4
Angelus
Humayra
Gilles
Solomon's Proxy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Zuzu Mansur' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Head or Tails' : 1

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier


It had come upon the ship with a comforting and fresh warm, the sunlight. Once the sun now up, Angelus was to be served by the crew a bowl of stew. It was quite nice to have himself a good stew under the morning sky. Vice captain of this here boat, Nerilla, was to have stew with the captain who looked on at the darkening sea sky. How unpleasant. It was the priority of Angelus to help direct his ship and crew with the other ship and crew of Zubaidah to land safely unto Al-Shamshura, the new state. However, this impending storm could ruin their plans. Anyhow, the captain was to tell the helmsman and navigator to try to stray far from the east.

Angelus: "Oi! Scipio, do you think we can sail farther west? Keep from the east! Thank you, Scipio!"

It was their priority to stay on the farthest west point of the western quadrants of this sea to be set wine dark by his war. If his men listened, then Angelus' vessel was to try and sail further west, closer to the west side of Al-Shamshura. Once he did that though, he was to notify Zubaidah to do the same and follow suit for they may try to avoid complications with enemy vessels at sea. If they came by enemies within these horrible weather conditions, that surely would not be an enjoyable time.

Gilgamesh wrote:
"Zubaidah, I must say that this weather is looking a bit drab, I believe you'd agree? However, also, say we run into the enemy within these weather conditions and must fight, we will be disadvantaged and may suffer large casualties. So we can reach Al-Shamshura without combat, let us begin to try and sail further west the most we can while trying to navigate out the weather. I will lead the way with my helmsman. I hope you and your crew will be prepared for any possible upsets or sudden events that may take place. Let us try and keep our crew in high morale for then."

Nerilla Samira & Magic Weapon Attached:

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Angelus' boat:

Items:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 Vault111
________________________________________________________________________

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 Gilgam11

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Angelus' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Head or Tails' : 2

Humayra

Humayra
D-Tier
D-Tier

Humayra appreciated the portioning and thanked Yusef for the considerations. She’d enjoyed many new types of food since becoming free so it wouldn’t come as any surprise that the Fanalis took liberties here as well. What Yusef brought to the table was a good hearty meal with foods diverse enough to stave off illness. It might not have been as elaborate as some of the foods or delicacies one could find in merchant coastal or inland cities, but compared with her slave-meals, this happened to be far better off.

Humayra offered a gentle nod of the head to indicate her agreement with Yusef about the delicacies the free world had. She then washed down the food with drink. ”There’s these things called pastries. I’d only ever been allowed to try one prior to being free, but even then I thoroughly enjoyed it. He doesn’t ever say anything about it but I think Al-Sadek gets frustrated with me whenever we go into market areas because I always run off in order to find new types of food or sweets to try.”

While Yusef swirled his drink and looked to the clouds, Humayra lay back on the deck, hands behind her head for comfort, taking in the visuals of the sky in a more direct manner. She was content to let her meal digest and absorb the gentle rocking of the ship.

”A storm is coming, I just hope we can all make it back home safely.” Though her eyes were locked in on the ominous clouds hanging above, Humayra’s tone hinted towards a knowing. Even with an enjoyable meal, somewhere on the horizon enemies lurked. No amount of calm or relaxation would be able to alleviate this particular uneasiness plaguing the girl’s thoughts.

Not until it was finally over with…


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Humayra' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Head or Tails' : 1

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The conversations, the moments, and the decisions made upon the sea would be ones that would reverberate throughout the rest of the war even if they weren't that the first domino had already dropped long ago. The first sign would soon come upon them as the storm that had been creeping at the back of their mind and the horizon would come in like a stampede of bulls rushing over the edge of a cliff. The furious force and booming sound of thunder would rock the sky, even those below deck would feel as if they were caught in the path of a furious charge.

The dark clouds were only broken and illuminated by the arcs of lighting that sparked across the sky from one towering cloud to another. There was a moment where every conversation was suddenly broken as in different parts of the sea ships started to feel themselves being pulled towards somewhere else in the ocean.

With the waves beginning to buck and roll underneath the ships people were starting to get unsteady and people were running around to start battening down the hatches and tying things down to make sure that they weren't thrown overboard. In the distance, there were many ships as they all slowly started to get closer and closer to their destination, although with the weather it was difficult to tell who was what and where they were going to end up in the chaos of the maelstrom that they had suddenly found.

"We have to pull down th-" The loud cries of a captain in the middle of the sea were lost on the wind before they were cut short along with his life in a dazzling display. As a massive streak of lighting reached down from the sky and kissed the top of the ship where the metal ball at the top of a flagpole brought it to the heart of the ship where it ignited.

In a bright flash, there would be an unnatural thunderous boom as the ship splintered and sent fire straight into the sky like a massive fireball. Although they were miles apart and most of them had no idea where the others were they would all see as they would get distracted from the flaring flowering that filled the sky before dissipating into the rushing winds. It would give them all the time to realize things were going out of control quickly, and that they all had to make some rapid-fire decisions for their ships and their crews. In moments of desperation we often find inspiration to overcome adversity, not from ourselves but the world around us and the spark it ignites inside.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

There seemed to be a sudden change in the sea. The weather was progressively vicious and Lagi had no idea if this was to be expected with the direction that he decided to go. Right now, he had to make sure that the shit was well taken care of, so he decided to direct the two Sogaxod's do what they could in order to ensure that the ship stayed afloat. "Help out wherever you can until the storm subsides." With a respectful bow, The Sogaxod's did Lagi's bidding as he went over to the sea caller, assuming that Julius probably had his own way of handling what was occurring.

"I need you to bring about the beast, and when you do, use it to use its strength to tug the ship through the wave in order to prevent the sea from swallowing our hole. We need to keep the ship stable at the very least, anything else we can handle as it comes. " If followed, the kaiju would use its leviathan speed and titanic strength in order to give the ship an edge.

Looking around for Julius after, Lagi wondered if it was magical.

"Julius, is this magical in nature, or is this a natural storm? Do you see anything?"


notes
Spoiler:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 CrChE3t

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

The sound of thunder and flash of lightning had taken Julius a bit off guard due to the weather not showing signs of a storm, searching the skies his skeleton head scanned upwards looking for ruhk in the sky seeding if this was spell and some sort of attack or natural occupancy Jynx had immediately taken control of the ships situation, Julius pointed to the flames and yelled out.   "Someone get water on that fire, bring in the sails we don't want to be taken adrift. After the pair would give out their orders Julius looked to the rest of their ships at the moment they seemed to be doing fine. If needed the dark King Julius would indeed use his magic if it be needed, as for now he would keep an eye out on the storm so he could report his findings to Lagi.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The weather would suddenly swoop in taking the inexperienced members of the order by surprise. While the majority were al used to sailing due to being merchants some were not, including their leader Gilles. Their leader was not vomiting over the side as she held tightly to the mast from her nest in the crow's nest.

However, when Gilles looked up she would witness something that she would not yet expect to see, the glorious glow of flames. She would stand up beginning to grin once again as she looks at the marvelous site of fire. She would finally climb down onto the deck of the ship and shout to her crew telling them to head straight to the fire, using her sword to point their new course.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11219-gilles-new-vault

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

As thunder and lightning tore her away from conversation, Zubaidah readied herself for the storm coming upon their maiden voyage. She was a newcomer to the sailor’s life for sure, but Rafi and Bardas’ crew were more than experienced in such matters. As such, she left Henrique with a wink, removing distractions from his work - and her own.

Instead, she returned to her quarters and saw that her companion Gilgamesh was undergoing similar problems through the windows. Indeed, she soon received confirmation on her journey-book. In reply, she wrote,

We must choose your course, Gilgamesh, since the waves have taken our former one from us. I will order my crew to sail west, but we can only hope that the sea allows us through. I will leave this message short and sweet, since I am sure that we have both more important things than writing.
mag/mag | word/500 | stam/stam


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The storm was wild and violent, and it didn't seem like it was going to end any time soon as where anyone of them would look from the top of any ship that the clouds would stretch deep into the horizon. It was a bit daunting as it churned up the sea and with the currents as they were pulled all nearby ships were closer and closer as if it were trying to cause conflict amongst them all. With Zubadiah being the only one to command her ship to sail further away she would be the first to figure that it was possible, but all efforts would have to be put towards it meaning that there would be no one left to man the weapons.

Amidst the chaos as the various bandit ships started to trickle in at the distance and so did most of Tartarus' there were some more ships as Humayra and her small group of ships were closing in from the distance. However, these were not the only ships as from the southwest and south-central two different fleets could be seen coming in but were still a bit too far away to be discerned who they were.

It was a do or die moment, fight or flight as ships were beginning to congregate towards the center of the sea and conflict was soon to be imminent amongst a raging storm. There was still time for people to make the decision if they were going to try to leave for different lands they were sailing for or deciding if they were here for the battle. These were their choices as they dealt with what happened aboard their ships.




With the quick work of Julius and the crew, they were able to hoist up buckets of water and use the efforts of beasts and mages aboard soon putting out the fire that had been blown towards their ship by the violent storm winds. it was then that the Sea-Caller chanted alongside Lagi helping urge the Kaiju forward underneath the flagship. It allowed them to push forward towards the ships in the center quicker, but it also created a wave that rushed forward towards the flaming ship causing it to rock violently.

While Angelus hadn't had time to react fully yet and was being pulled in by the tide Gilles willing had her ship heading towards the flaming ship and various other oncoming ships. It was a hazard up ahead with the rocking and burning ship that would threaten to crash into anything that got too close. Although they in the distance would be able to see other ships, one riding atop a large wave that was helping it surge forward amidst the storm. While no one was in attack distance just yet they would be in moments and all the while they would have to deal with the storm.

During the storm ship movement will follow special rules, if you are within the battlefield and center of the storm you can move at full speed or half-speed. Full speed will get you to a ship that isn't in firing distance from one post of travel, and two posts for half-speed. However, to go full-speed you must have all your NPC crew manning the ship and leave weapons unmanned meaning your ship won't be able to counteract with its weapons or boarding parties until it goes back to half-speed and you after the choice to switch has been made it doesn't take effect until your next post. If you have methods to move your ship faster this can counteract the rules (like Tartarus' kaiju). Every two posts rolls will be made for the storm, and if you wish to leave the battlefield and sail for lands it will take two posts of full speed.

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

The high priestess would see them getting closer to the flaming ship. She would grin as she notices that other ships were heading towards them, including a ship that was on top of a massive wave. She was excited to finally set this sea aflame. But for the moment her goal was to play the role of benevolent religious society and help those in need. This would seem like an act considering her pyrotechnics but she truly believed she was to help those in need, especially those who were at risk of drowning.

She would look around with her crew that were keeping the ship steady for survivors. If there were any she would instruct her crew to throw ropes in order to bring them in and out of the water. If this was successful she would be able to possibly recruit them.

Finally while her crew is trying to save survivors of the burning ship Gilles would take a precaution against the oncoming ships. She would go up to the large Duck statue she called Keb, putting her hand on the vessel she would give it her magoi which would cause the large duck sculpture to generate feathers made of wind all around its body which would cause it to attempt to stop incoming ranged attacks aimed for them.

Using Fowl Weather Ability for Keb's Vessel

160/180 magoi

Item Used:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11219-gilles-new-vault

Humayra

Humayra
D-Tier
D-Tier

“It’s too dangerous to try and fight the enemy while also trying to brave this storm! We should weather the chaos by retreating. If any of these fleets are our enemies they’ll pursue us and then we can fight them on our own terms by setting up an ambush!” Perhaps the decision she’d voiced to the ship’s captain who’d accepted her proposed course of action held a weight of cowardice to it, but in her own experiences fighting on someone else’s battlefield and on their terms would gain them no advantage. Even if she were supposed to be of the proud Fanalis race, Humayra’s freedom from slavery had only started because of the coldblooded murdering of her sleeping masters. And sleeping opponents couldn’t fight back.

This impending battlefield would soon become a chaotic storm of death and needless destruction. They needn’t fight when their enemies could be confused enough to fight the battle in their stead. Braving the storm and not fighting other fleets of ships could also grant them an advantage over whatever remained after the storm subsided. Like vultures hanging patiently in the sky they could swoop back in at a later time and pick off what battered ships and crew remained.

Ships were burning, others seemed to be bringing aid. Who knew when one ship would start firing upon another. But among all the roiling uncertainty, there remained one truth. Humayra’s group of ships would come about and retreat from the looming battlefield at full speed with every available crewmember spurring on the effort.

---

[Humayra's fleet proceeds to retreat, attempting to leave the battlefield at full speed.]


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

So far, the plan seemed to be working when it came to controlling the ship. The creature was using it's abilities to the fullest to ensure that Lagi's ship was staying afloat, unaffected by the waves. Lagi was also trying to make sure that none of his comrades were falling overboard. "Julius, I'll leave the combat decisions to you. There seems to be an enemy ship in the distance, but if it's not worth our time in this storm, the kaiju can easily get us out of here. "This was a time for quick decisions, and Lagi was leaving that to his battlemaster.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 CrChE3t

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The reckless winds and waves danced around the ocean as people made their decisions of what to do in the chaos of the moment. With Gilgamesh's ship making it out of the torrents and disappearing beyond the grey horizons. As Zubadiah would lose sight of her ally she would find herself pushing past the storm and in the direction she still intended heading closer to where she knew was Al-Shamshura's waters. As for the rest that were still within the storm they would see and soon enough identify the ships that were coming in closer, just as those leaving would be able to get a glimpse.

"Wait a minute, look at the flag!" The captain aboard Humayra's ship would call out loudly to those aboard as he pointed towards the fleet that was coming from the left, in the front a flag-ship adorned with various parts from Heliohaptian ships that have been adorned with massive chitin belong to a colossal sized scorpion. Flying from the top of their ship on a banner of black was golden lips surrounded by broken chains in the shape of a sun. "That's the main fleet, but that must mean the other fleet is.."

From the south an entire fleet of what looked like newly built ships as opposed to the reclaimed and repaired boats of the slave army this was a fleet made by people who had done it before, and from how they sailed it was clear that despite their size that whoever was sailing had done this before. In the front a Majestic ship that looked like a palace rowed forward, an eye with two snakes descending from the lids emblazoned on a flag waved high above, the Eye of Heliohapt. The fleet of the nobles had also made their appearances.

With Humayra's ship turning to join up with their main fleet all the other ships in the sea would have to make their own decisions, but with bandits starting to appear at the horizon and the two main fleets of the war approaching on each other with the larger fleet of Tartarus nearby it was time for everyone to make their final choices. It was clear from the speed of the ships that they would soon be within firing range not only of each other but themselves as well. Approximately still a kilometer and half away from each other Lagi and Julius would be able to make a plan and get the message to their ships.

In this Chaos Gilles would see all of this and even pull a few people out of the water, it turned out to be a ship belonging to some pirate group based on the flag found in the wreckage of the burning ship, however, soon enough she would hear some voice call out to her in thanks. "Oi Pale lady, I don't know ye are, but you saved me from the badger-sharks and for that, I'll make sure ya have my brother's and the rest of ma clan's help!"

The dirty sea-man might've seemed cryptic, but he was young, with blonde hair and tannish skin he seemed like an embodiment of warmth and despite his baby-face and over-eagerness seemed to be getting along with her crew, in these times her people had seen another side of Gilles that some were sure had other motives, but it seemed like her ships morale was at a height despite the circumstances around them, how this would help them fare at this moment would be up to them.

Al-Shamshura Flagship:

Heliohaptian Flagship:

The ships cannot be attacked yet, on next proxy post-combat stats for the enemies will be posted and combat will begin, with players having an advantage. (Meaning that Proxy will not attack first.) Use this time to make your boat maneuver plans. If you sail at full speed this will take into account when trying to move ships quickly out of way, versus half speed and being more maneuverable. For Zub, you are at the edge and will either be able to turn around if you wish, or make your final choice to sail for Al-Shamshura's capital.

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius' orders remained the same, as the man from the crow's next alerted them of the flags of other vessels ahead Julius let a roar of orders rush from his skeletal mouth. "BATTLE STATIONS" After giving the orders Julius watched as the fires would be put out on board. Dawning the suit of armor in full glory Julius drew his sword he caused the plague in Kou by drawing it from his sheath. "It is time to show them why we are the Avatars of Kina, do you not agree Jynx?"

With that said, Julius made sure to issue the order for all the ships to try and keep up with the lead ship as best as possible, but to make sure to not over-strain the ship's sails. "I want to make sure everyone stays in line with us leading when we come in range focus fire on singular ships, fire when in range. "

At this time Julius would start to climb the crow's nest trying to get the best visual he could on the enemy ships coming into view.


Equipment:
NPC:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles would notice all of the fleets around her and her ship. She was a bit jealous at the three massive flagships that they three naval fleets had but ships of wood and cloth meant little to nothing to her and her flames of god.

She would look away from the ships down towards the man who had spoke to her just now. She would grin at what he had just called her, Pale lady. That was a name she was given when she was in Kou which was the only time she had actually spread the flames of her lord to all that she could.  Since then she had not done any cleansing like she wanted, like her god wanted. Instead she had been spreading the word of her god and recruiting members through more standard ways. This was not to disguise her true self but simply another aspect of it. In time she would have enough believers to spread her gods influence on a much wider scale just like she did in Kou.

"It is a pleasure to meet you captain. I am Gilles, the High Priestess if the order of the Flames reach here to unite the lost souls under one unified power." She would say quickly before looking up at the sky with a wicked smile upon her face. "If you have a way to contact your clan from the other ships of pirates or bandits then i would do it to warn them from coming to the center." She would raise her voice over the storm for her crew and the extra hands now joining them  "My fellow worshipers of god's flame, I ask you to join me as we face the oncoming ships. Ships full of enemies to us and to our god. While we face them I pray that our friends and the other bandits wait and watch from the edges. For they are not fighters but scavengers! They work best picking off what is left and not facing in the heat of the battle. They like us do not fight for honor or glory but for survival. We here on this ship will face those around us since we are the only ones here that know of the glory of our lord Solomon. I am sure that our lord will give us strength to face these mongrels. We are in the grasps of the devil herself, the enemy of our lord but we are his bearers, we will serve as his ember to burn his mark into the devil by destroying her servants that are converging on us!" This would serve as a sermon and a rally for her crew who would mostly be knowledgeable of the teachings of their religion. She was aware that if they could contact the other bandits to not come in that they would end up being on their own in this battle but she did not want her possible flock to be caught up in this battle. Only because she planned on using her powers she had gained to set the ships aflame and turn this sea into one of flames.


──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11219-gilles-new-vault

Humayra

Humayra
D-Tier
D-Tier

The Al-Shamshura flagship was a magnificent and welcome sight to behold, towering over its accompanying fleet like a monstrous sea scorpion! The captain’s choice to instead join up with the main fleet rather than flee constituted a prompt nod from Humayra. She couldn’t argue with a sound decision given what the circumstances had unveiled before them.

”We should take measures against potential close encounters with those burning ships.” Given Humayra’s primarily melee oriented experiences there was little she could do on board the ship’s deck but watch as things happened, but rather than do that the Fanalis came up with an idea which she now promptly shared with Al-Sadek. ”Gather a few spare hands so we can keep the deck awash and protected from the heat.” Perhaps it was a moot effort on her part given the storm and the rain already pouring down on them, but it gave the girl purpose. She wasn’t particularly skilled at manning the guns and keeping in time with the others moving the ship was easier said than done. This task would at least allow her to stay topside should any chance to board or fend off a boarding party come about.

NPC:

Equipment:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR

In moments, Zubaidah would find that Rafi and Henrique had steered themselves from storm into more peaceful waters. Of course, she could not ignore that her sailors were tired, hauling ropes and sails during the heavy rains. After all, it had been quite the endeavour for them to escape the thunderclouds.

As such, entering onto the open deck, she reached a marble throne slotted into the main mast. She had asked Rafi build room for the throne, an heirloom of her late father, so that she might display their Parthevia heritage for the Heliohaptain factions to admire. Of course, it was also more than just a throne. Yes, sitting upon its grey-white frame, she placed her fingers upon a six-sided star coloured gold upon its side. As magoi poured into the throne, five figures manifested around the purple-haired Zubaidah, made from glass and light.

‘Obey my commands, my companions!’ As she spoke, they nodded their heads with respect and courtesy, ears open for Zubaidah’s commands. ‘Hoist the sails and display your forefathers’ colours!’ In seconds, they waved the lilac stripes of Parthevia’s native banner, her crew cheering as they appeared. ‘And now?’

‘Now it is time that we sail for Al-Shamshura’s capital!’
330/340 mag | word/500 | 390/390


Ability Used:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Deities of Kina? Oh, it seems that it's been a long time since we've been there. Since we were betrayed by eight's cohort at the very last minute after all of that work, I sincerely doubt we would be welcomed there by the prince.  Though, we had a good time aye?" That memory was a little bitter-sweet, and things could have gotten a lot better with the relationship they had with the Kogata clan. Either way,  Lagi smiled and nodded as he saw Julius start to climb.

"Battle Stations, make sure that you don't attack the  Al-Shamshura flagship that's shaped like a scorpion first. But if they attack us first we have no choice but to give them a punishment." Lagi knew of their deal and their non-aggression pact was a two-way street. However, Lagi was not going to endanger his men if Al-Shamshura felt like they were above the agreement at any given point.

As Lagi looked to the sea caller, he decided that it would be best to  put his skills to the test. "This Kaiju can create bubbles, yes? Begin production from underwater." If commanded as so, the sea creature would then start to produce a powerful bubble that would form in it's mouth in the sea, waiting for a target. "You hit low, we hit high."


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 CrChE3t

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As time continued to tick on the events of the battle on the sea would start to progress moment by moment with each major event as they unfolded before them all. First, on every ship, everyone ran to their battle stations and would begin to prepare for the stuff that was coming for them. On Gilles' ship, the pirate she saved would nod and run off towards the crow's nest, grabbing ahold of any flags that could be seen on their ship used for communicating. All at the same time The Sea-Caller would respond to Lagi's command and prepare an attack for when the enemy ships would be within its range for a combo attack, beginning a chant to the Kaiju in its sea-speak for when it was time to begin. On the same ship all of their crew would begin signaling to the others to run to battle stations before they would reach their own.

In the distance, a ship, a ship obviously made from parts hobbled together could be seen from the distance, and it would seemingly be sailing towards Gilles before it would suddenly take a turn in movement. It was clear they weren't running as they waved a few flags back before they would suddenly turn to sail around the area. They were circling like sharks, the analogy becoming ironic as they became more visible, a ship made in the shape of a crocodile, another animal on the sea creeping closer.

All the while the Heliohaptian ships would see Al-Shamshura and start to sail towards each other at the other end of the sea. They would rapidly begin to be pulled into the current of the stormy as they would soon enter each other's firing ranges and more importantly Tartarus' fleet would be able to respond as they wished. With the beginning of the ships coming into range with the cannons coming like the thunder in the sky it would soon break through loudly as volley would fire off from his ships into the sky and finding purchase into some of the nobles ships. This would begin the cacophony as the ships pulled into battle range as all three fleets were now within 500 meters of each other with Heliohapt and Al-Shamshura aimed across at each other as their forces gathered with the Tartarus fleet above them that had started their bombardment while they waited for the storm to pull them closer for the Kaiju attack around when they would be able to react.

It was Chaos as the command ships finally started to get close so they would try to gather their forces so that way they would be able to react. However, from the moment, it seemed Al-Shamshura was moving as to attempt to pin Heliohapt between them, Tartarus, and the bandits as the storm tried to spin them all around and drag them deeper into the ocean. It was then that lighting would tease at the night sky before, snap, lightning crackled and struck the sea missing any of the ships as some suffered from the surprise attacks by Tartarus and some started to sink.

The Battle has now begun. Everyone can choose to have their ships fire on enemy ships, which will be used for DM rolls to decide the number of ships destroyed. Zub you are not required to post this round, you may if you like but in the next dm post results of your voyage shall happen.

Al-Shamshura- 100/100 ships
Heliohapt- 86/100 ships
Tartarus- 300/300 ships

Mysterious Ship:

Al-Shamshura Flagship:
Heliohaptian Flagship:



Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 23/01/22, 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Ilah

Ilah
D-Tier
D-Tier

The member 'Solomon's Proxy' has done the following action : Dice Roll


'Head or Tails' : 2

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Gilles had seen the pirate go up the mast and start signalling at something. She knew this was what she asked for but was unaware of which ships till she saw the raggedy crocodile change course and begin to circle the fleets of ships. She would grin at this and look at her followers.

"Please listen to me my fellow children of the flame. Let us pray and worship our lord to bless us with their fire today in this tainted battlefield." She would join hands with the rest of the inner circle as they begin to pray to their lord out loud.

"Our dear Lord, whose body of flame we worship constantly. Here we are in the body of your enemy and our devil. We beg of you to bring your holy flame and mutilate the body of the Devil. Purify this battlefield so that the ones who don't believe in you can experience your wrath
Cause the seas to vaporize so that there is nothing for her servants to even stand on. This we beg of you, your loyal servants, Purity our lord."


With this prayer she will crush the small shard that is in her hand. Channeling her words and through a from these words into the shard for they were both one
. Her words weren't just honey to lure in followers but how she truly felt. Rather delusional or not that was neither here nor there. In this moment she was truly enveloped in her faith.

SHard of Illah:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t11219-gilles-new-vault

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was time for Lagi to take command.

"We take care of the helio ships first. Sea-Caller, take your roles underwater for the time being and cripple the ships.  Use the superior movement you have with the beast to remain in constant motion. if needed, utilize your big splashes on the decks of the ships and cripple them with hypothermia.  I'll leave it to your judgment to return when appropriate. "

With the abilities that the sea caller had,  he would have nodded and jumped off the ship and on the back of the dreadnought.

"My comrade, it's now time for us to fight as one! For Tartarus!"


The kaiju would no longer be tugging the ship around as it did a full submerge in water and released the bubbles it was preparing. The battle-bond upon contact kicked in, the two becoming a literal submarine of death with the bubble motor enhanced by the terrain advantage as it traveled 300 meters underwater towards the heliohaptian ships. Go fetch was used to ram past every ship to deal considerable damage to the hull of the ships in the form of A-tier ability damage. This would be proportionate to the size of the actual kaiju, making those holes 30 meters in size for hull damage. In addition to that, with water scrying in effect, anything touching the water along with the team's mobility would make for a quick getaway.




Besides that, Lagi would give commands to the others.

"Julius, my war master, will advise you. But just in case you feel completely lost with no direction if you are given none by my trusted comrade, heed this. Your targets are those tipped over by the kaiju, to the kaiju's attacks would make for an easy sink. Those already damaged would be completely moved off the battlefield."



npc
Spoiler:




My possessions
Spoiler:


15/15 Stealth ammo
Spiteblade has 2 viper's fangs, 1 widows bite and 1  scorpions sting

Ship Related:

Spoiler:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 CrChE3t

Theater on a Wine Dark Sea [Arc/Plot/FOT] - Page 3 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As waves knocked over the ship and he reached the crow's nest, he could see a gathering of dark ruhk. There was something off about it, something unnatural even. Julius wondered what could be causing it over there. The sounds of Cannons going off alerted his attention back to the battlefield. He was not yet within Range to use his magic to attack the ships, but it seemed Jynx had given some orders. That was good, this would give Julius time to notice what was happening. Without the Beast, they surely would start to be getting pulled into the wake of spiraling water looking to drag them all to the bottom of the ocean. It was times such as these that he was thankful he had lost his cunning good looks and became A Skeletal Lord.

The boom of cannons roared like thunder as Lightning arced between the fleets, the magical eye sockets that allowed him to see watched as the light flashed and lit up the surrounding area. He could make it to the other ships in a matter of two seconds if he wished, though he was certain that whatever destruction he would bring on the fleets that surrounded him, it would be best for him to defend this ship and reserve his Magoi before he would unleash his magic.  Though he was indeed wanting to unleash a plague among those who they waged war upon.

"Great job Gentlemen, ensure you are on target before firing! Get the hooks ready As soon as we are upon them I want to be sacking these ships!"

Julius looked down to his shi trainer and subordinate Yurameshie standing near the sleeping Golem which was Jack.   "Wake up Jack, Yurameshie! I want him ready to move with us!"

Equipment:
NPC:


──────────────────────────────────────────────

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum