You are not connected. Please login or register

Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 25/03/21, 03:19 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he sat down after stretching his body out. A old man would stand up still in disbelief that he lost so fast. As he was a champion like player at that very game. The sun was out and the weather was just great. Not a cloud in the sky that would cause rain to come down. Ghost was here for a few days. As he was waiting on something or one. The legend could it prove to be true? Was there a person in this world so strong that they was only described as a monster. That was something to be fearful of. Indeed as Ghost had no idea what to expect from such a person. But what he did know was. That this so called overlord knew how to bargain. If so then hopefully they could work something out. As he was thinking this he would set back up the chest pieces.

As Chest was a game many play but only a few would and could master. That was something like life itself. But all in all Ghost needed this person help to say the least. But the real question remained amd that was what could he offer him in return?

Wc204

2Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 26/03/21, 02:51 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Surprisingly enough, someone had called for Lagi to meet with them in regards to something. Lagi wasn't trying to hide the fact that he had ties to his own country, Tartarus.  He was also going under the moniker of Requiem Jynx, which would be the overlord of Tartarus if anyone knew. So far, the title of being a ruler didn't have the respect that he wanted, not yet anyway. For now,  the Requiem Jynx name was more related to the dark hand and the whole criminal overlord ordeal, with the world not seemingly able to catch up to what was happening in heliohapt.

Or, what's left of it.

"Hm? This must be the person...."

With Lagi using his danger sense and landing down near Ghost with his C-tier flight, he would fold his arms and watch him closely. At the moment, Lagi was earing his Requiem Jynx max, trying to signify that this wasn't a house visit and that he should be taken seriously. In regards to drugs or any other business meetings,  Lagi was more direct and about his bottom line.

"I hope you don't think that someone like me is at your beck and call, that's a mistake. But in the meantime, I'm here to hear you out. Who exactly are you? And why did you ask for me to begin with?  "

My possessions
Spoiler:

15/15 Stealth ammo
Spiteblade has 2 viper's fangs, 1 widows bite and 1  scorpions sting

used
Spoiler:

3Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 27/03/21, 12:02 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he looked on he would give a shy smile. Ghost truly was happy. As he saw the one whom the rumors were all about descend upon him. Ghost would look on with glee as he would say in return to what he said to him. "So you came I must say this was a long shot. To even get you to come to me. Especially given the time of day. But now that you are here. I would like to discuss something with you. My name is Dolemite Ghost Dynamite. But just Ghost for short. You see I've come to you for well your strength. You see I am currently fighting a war that not many know is even going on as we speak. I am out man and out gun and well that's where you come in at." Soon he would look over.

Where the tea he was steaming started to let it out. As he prepared it. He would then look over too the one whom was standing right in front of him. Ghost small shak was there for the moment. Only to hold up for so long. As he looked on would say "Care for a game of chest. They say this game is like war only mentally."

4Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 27/03/21, 05:28 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"You mean chess? I never played chest before..... must be some sort of backwater game. But sure, I'll play along. Let's play some chest ghost."

Lagi followed Ghost inside of the shack and pretty much floated in a comfortable position with his legs crossed. He really didn't care too much about the atmosphere of the area, he just wanted to hear this man out. If he was ready and willing to do business with Lagi, he had no real reason to be nasty with this man.

"Let's start with the war you are waging that you mentioned. Against who? And what is it about? I mean, the reason you are waging this war? If you need my power, it's a big ask. Tell me about yourself as well Ghost, connections, businesses, abilities. I'm here out of courtesy but if you want to keep me here, you need to keep me interested. You know so much about me and what I can potentially provide, even as an assumption. I can't exactly say the same. "

5Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 27/03/21, 06:44 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As he enter the shack Ghost would look on. As the chest game was set up. He would look on as the game itself was about to start. Ghost would hear what Lagi had to say about what he had to say. As he looked on he would look up at him. "As I said before it, it's a war not many know about but believe you me it's real. It is a war that stop upon the death of the second witch king and only continue the moment I wae born. More on that later.. But I come from a clan that is known as witches of the east end. You see the women in this clan is so strong that a new name was given to them Witches. A magician so strong with the ruhk of the darkness. They could easily cause a thunderstorm or hurricane with ease. Males are not born into this family ninety percent of the time. Matter of fact once a male is born he usually dies within the first ten days by unknown means. But I survived and I know why. My connections well most no longer drawn life. But I have someone from a witch hunter clan on my side as well as an assassin to be. On top of that I have the first Witch King himself. My magic is rather odd but it is made to well combat witches as a whole. Once I leave here I will make a power play. On that note have you ever heard of The King Under The Mountain?"

As he said that he would give a smile. As he moved a pawn to placement b4. Ghost would look on as he truly did live his life in the shadows."I could hold my own after all I was in a dungeon with really strong people. But none of them was you." he would say that with a smile on his face.

6Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 27/03/21, 01:43 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi continued to play and tried to remind himself to keep an open mind as this man talked. In a way, he was an interesting fellow, witches with a special ability that has a high connection to dark rukh. Most of them were born as women but he was born as a male witch that managed to survive and continue to live.

"Ok so you are special, that's fair. You can hold your own and do all of these amazing things, but this is something that you can't handle yourself. Tell me, do these witches have any ancient spells or artifacts? Is there anything unique about them that you can offer me? For example, the potion making of a witch, is there a recipe book that you can provide to me that can make even more powerful potions that's simply man-made? That's enough to hold my attention for sure. As a witch hunter, I doubt you have any ties to your legacy if you are planning to kill them all. Why let all of that go to waste huh? I mean, it is still your birthright when you change your mind because you will. However, with my help, I would like something. "

7Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 27/03/21, 02:13 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost would take a sip out of his cup. The tea was all mighty fine to him. As he looked on at the overlord. Listening to what he said and then would wait to he got done to reply. "With all do respect if I could best them alone OverLord Lagi. I would not risk this meeting. To which I do thank you for answering the call. But you ask of the might they have. Yes it is magic known as curse magic. Thier are 4 main witches you see. The Fate sisters being three of the four. Hera she had a curse magic known as Eden. Freya she has a curse magic known as Aquarium and Isis she has a curse magic known as The Dessert. But together they can call forth a being known as Chrono a giant being of untold might. Some how some way the first Witch King bested these lots. But let us not forget the last witch the current leader. Eve or lilith which ever one is in control. Her magic is well corruption." As goose bumps hit Ghost he would continue.

"Each one has a weapon lost to time itself. They is literary made from thier souls. I guess that's where the Book Of Salem comes in at. What if I told you that such a book exist. Thay hold true to the arts. The potions that people create now are nothing more then rip offs of the potions in The Book Of Salem. The strongest potions known to men is lack luster compare to what the Book holds. It is said that if you look in it and read from the book. If you are not worthy then your eyes would burn out and your mind would go crazy. If you were to try to say what you are reading then your tongue would turn dry and crumble away. Not too metion thay very book holds a few secrets of the world.With all that being said what is it that you would like?"

8Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 28/03/21, 01:18 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Well, obviously I want the book. Or if there is some sort of scriptures or ripped pages of the book, I would want that if that could be salvaged.  This is the next stage of alchemy that is untapped in this world, and it's something that I want. So yes,  you have established to me that this book of Salem does exist and it would allow me to make potions that are magical in nature. This is a big deal..."

This was too much of a big deal to pass upon. This was something that Lagi wanted, especially if this man wasn't bullshitting him with this deal. If he is betrayed in the end, retribution would be the obvious reaction that Lagi would have.

"What do you want from me in exchange for this book? Also, where is it? How do you know that you can successfully secure the book from those witches? Is it written in alma torran or in a language I can decode? "

Right now, Lagi needed a little more information. He also needed to know what he needed to do to obtain such a powerful item.

9Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 31/03/21, 01:53 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ghost looked on as he continues to listening to the OverLord speak. Then he would reply to him. "Indeed it is the next level. It is THE level to reach. Within the field you wish to seek all mighty knowledge of. You ask does it have anything to so with
alma torran. Well accounts of the first Witch King said it was written by his mother. But more on thst later. To answer your question. Yes I am sure we can get the book from Lilith. How you ask simply put by beating her down. Then the book would be yours. Oh but wait, just how could you read such a thing? Simply put you would need to- well two conditions need to be met. Then the book is yours for the taking. So the only thing I want is help with power. To take down my mot- Lilith. So do we have ourself a deal?"
He would look on amd start to think to himself. That he truly have a chance to stop the Darkest Night from happening. But he feels that the Overlord in front of him. Truly underestimate the power of The Book Of Salem. But he would learn there is more to it soon.

10Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 06/04/21, 01:18 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I'm not one for fighting other people's battles after what happened in Kina. However, with what is being offered, I believe that the choice is obvious." Lagi was pretty much agreeing to Ghost's arrangement. He believed himself to be a powerful dungeon beast that had only a few equals in the world that could match him. That much was true, but he did have some surprises here and there. Either way, this was a gamble to him. Like all things in life, there is no sort of progress or results that can come from things that you don't take a chance on.

"So what's the plan and where does it involve me? I'm sure that it involves something as simple as fighting, which I don't mind doing. Pretty soon, you'll realize that you just made a powerful ally, as long as you don't fuck me over. Dealing with me is easy, but no one appreciates a good deal. The man-made concept of one's word and a handshake was something I always respected, but surely I wouldn't need to take any insurance policies out of you, correct? I can, but I don't want you. I'm trusting you, human. If you break that, it not only you but every human like you, that will be affected by it. "

11Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 06/04/21, 01:49 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Ghost put his king to check mate. He would look on at the overlord. With a smile on his face he would be a happy camper. "Indeed there are many things that must be done. For the time to stop the Blackest Day will be at her peak. You are already worlds away from most but she still have the edge. You called me a human but am I really? Soon I will go under a transformation that will give me untold power as well. The power of The King Under The Mountain. Or well a man beast sort to speak. But still I need to take down her weak link and I need you to do it as well. Kill any witch you meet good or bad." He would look on at him and gave a smile.

"I can not speak for anyone but me. On that note Allow me and my Ohana to rest in your city state. We will even aid it's development if need be."

12Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 07/04/21, 12:03 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"I don't know you that well, you would be subjected to my laws and would have to get a visa. That means that you would only be able to stay in my country for up to six months. It's the capital city for dungeon beast to stay and be themselves, I have no real interest in harboring humans there for a long period. It's not to be confused with racism or how those magicians handle their laws, I'm just testing the waters to see how well my citizens are treated by humans before I make a final decision on that. "

As long as he understood that he would have to go through the process like everyone else, he didn't mind.

"Let's finish this up with a handshake and get a move on. I'm not one for talking for a long period after I agreed to something. "

After standing up, Lagi offered Ghost a hand to solidify their cooperation together.

"But we might talk more after you become the king of the mountain. "

13Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] Empty Re: Chest Not Checkers [p/Lagi] 07/04/21, 11:07 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

He would look on as he smiled at the Overlord. Ghost was happy with todays meeting. He understood that only not is this being in front of him a Overlord. But he also understands that a wise ruler knows to always trade for his kingdom best interests at heart. But he still had ways to go about the treaty. As Ghost himself is well above knowing a thing or two about improving relationships. As he stood up he would put out his hand to shake Lagi hand. As it was now a done deal. "Thank you for today meeting this means alot. I also understand what you got going on in your city state. When the times comes. I will indeed be there. So the next time we meet. It will be to slay the Witch At The East End. So for now I say farewell." As he released his hand Ghost would then walk away as all was said and done. Thinking to himself that now he must prove he can indeed become King under the mountain. But for now he had to get his crown back.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum