You are not connected. Please login or register

Settling the issue in the East

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Settling the issue in the East Empty Settling the issue in the East 17/02/21, 04:46 pm

Ani

Ani
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Details:

Ban Dhao:

After the summit had finished Ani was quick to act on her promises as the day after she began packing and preparing for her journey west. Ever since Ani had developed her new sensory abilities she had gotten better at flying again, even though it was weird she felt the vibrations of the world around her even as she flew, and even if it wasn't perfect the map she made in her head was useful enough to make it around. The Azure Amazon was going to take the task seriously, but she had no plan on over-preparing or even bringing any back up beyond her beasts and even then she hoped to fight this ex-general by herself. The last time she had clashed with someone who had fought on Gao's side during the war she had one of her spears broken and left bruised, this time her win would be flawless.

With her vessel, her spear, and her wyverns prepared for travel she had spent the morning with her child eating breakfast and playing a few games with him. It was always apart of her policy to spend more time with Kor than she spent combined on other tasks, and so when she went on long trips she often took breaks before, after, or at times even both so he wouldn't feel that his mother didn't see him as a priority. Maybe it was the leftover bittersweet feelings she had over bringing Kor into Gamigan, or maybe it was the nightmares her child had but she felt like she had to deal with the trauma she inadvertently brought on her child soon enough, and for now, the best she could do was to be there for him as much as possible.

However, Kor was a bit older now since the war and while he didn't remember all of it Ani had informed him of everything, he wasn't mad at his mother, and more than anything had conflicted feelings about it all. Ultimately he loved his mother, but he still spent time trying to figure out how she was able to be so loving yet confident enough in herself to put her loved ones at risk solely because she believed she could accomplish any task she had set out to do, and it often floated into his mind whenever she left.

For both of them, their life had changed back in that dungeon and Kor found himself growing with love and respect for a woman he didn't truly understand, all while still coming to terms with his experiences. While Ani came to deal with the consequences of her decisions as she got used to life blind and dealt with her own guilt over causing Kor's nightmare's despite thinking it was necessary. They both adapted very quickly, and now that Kor was a child who could talk with his mom often and even read and write already. By now he had known when his mom would be leaving on one of her trips, and even before she said anything this morning he was already hugging her goodbye.

It was a slow farewell as he held her close and she didn't let go, holding him tightly for as long as he would hold onto her. Even as he finally pulled away she would bend down and kiss Kor on the head before she made her actual farewell sentiments. "I love you my little plum, I promise once I return we will go on a trip for a week."

"Mm okay momma, we'll go hunting this time?" He asked a bit apprehensive at first as if he was worried they wouldn't get to.

"Of course we will Ko, mommy was just worried she wouldn't be able to show you how to last time, but I think I'll be able to now" She chuckled softly as she would push the soft, wavy, plum-colored hair from his soft face before giving him a final kiss goodbye.

After she had separated from her kid Ani wasn't quick to stick around as she soon made her way back to the gate where her beasts were waiting for her having already been saddled up with her bags strapped to the side of Dragotsenny. The Queen Wyvern let out a series of clicks which she responded to in the same manner before mounting her. "Alright, time to go, OPEN THE GATE AND LIGHT THE BEACONS!"

As Ani got herself adjusted with her reins in her hand she would hear as the gate began to open and people began to light fires on the walls and around the fortress as they were making sure they could see their commander fly away as they would do the same on the day she was expected to return. It was so they could figure out what was allies and what were either enemies or wild animals within their territory. Then her wyvern would begin bounding out the gate with the soldier wyvern's following as they took flight and soared into the horizon as quickly as they had taken flight. As they soared off into the distance Ani could only think about her child and how she wanted to end this mission quickly, as soon enough her mind was overtaken by the trip and she lost herself in travel.

It was a little bit less than two days when she had finally found the village where Ban Dhao had been staying and Ani was coming in with a bang, literally. As she came riding in she had been flying with the use of her wings of the rainbow and she had been going at max speed. This had caught the attention of the guards there as Ban had been quickly alerted of something that was flying rapidly towards them and the only reason they were able to detect it was because Ani had purposefully flown right past an outpost sending them off with the force of her speed and activating the magician's alarm. In mere moments he was standing outside of his tent as he saw a trail of rainbows coming at him quickly as the source of it was seemingly moving faster than he could see.

With a cry that was followed by a boom Ban would be blinded as to the earth in front of him erupted from the force of something crashing into it. As three wyverns flew above it was obvious what had happened as Ani flicked her lance and dispersed all the smoke and debris as it became obvious that she had leaped from her beast and right into the heart of the camp.

"And here I thought I was done with cleaning up after the Kou war, but I guess if you guys weren't persistent your leader never would've returned in the first place."

"You're damn right we're back, do you really think me or anyone else would give up on power just cause we lost our leader, even other people who didn't follow Gao are seeking power, you saw what happened with Tenza." He would say as he suddenly dashed forward and swung his spear towards Ani

Ani smirked as she heard his movement the moment he shifted his feet and she was quick to spin her lance and swing it towards his spear to meet it with a clash.

Ban smirked and in a moment he quickly dashed back and as he took a deep breath and funneled his magoi into his bracers as his plume of fire would coat his armor as he stared down Ani.

"Oh, you've brought the heat?" Ani questioned a bit rhetorically as she could feel the change in temperature and smirked soon enough.[b] "I've got something of my own, O' Djinn of Heroics and the Damned, take my magoi and my conviction as material. Forge me into the great weapon of destruction, Brandish, Gamigan!"

As Ani's chant ended the magoi had wrapped around her and soon exploded in a wave of both hot and cold waves as suddenly she had transformed into her djinn equip.
"Let's tango then."

As they both waited a second soon enough Ban would dash forward and swing his weapon soon meeting with Ani's as the explosion of Gamigan's reach would extend sending the attack meeting into his flames as they would mix and peter each other out as soon enough they were back at again with another strike, and then another.

Using her flight Ani quickly jet backward as Ban would suddenly lift his weapon above his head spinning the spear into a battle whirl as Ani had suddenly flown above him. Ani would punch him twice quickly breaking his hold, but he would try to swing his weapon up. However, at that moment she was faster and at that moment she struck him again right atop his helmet as she would send him down into the ground. He was about to get up as he saw Ani's fish crashing down one more time.

"I WON'T BE THE LAST, I SWEAR ON THAT." Ban growled but it was interrupted soon enough as Ani's giant fist dropped down against his head one more time filled with Ice from Gamigan's reach as the frosty explosion would crystalize his head before her fist shattered it into fine dust.

With the firm crunch underneath her fist, Ani would smirk and suddenly fly up to her wyvern with one more comment to herself. "One down, a thousand more tasks to go."

Magoi: 220/240
Stamina: 395/p395

Items brought:

Equip used:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum