Shishi
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion knew there was something important in this vault but now he would have to decide. Make a break for it and see what was available in this vault, but should he come face to face with a powerful encounter, it was likely that he wouldn't be able to handle it on his own. However, this was a decision that he had made long ago, to gamble on the secrets of the Kogata and this vault could easily be see as the most opportunistic time to cash out.

Hyperion would travel down the hall to the west, first passing by Altan and signaling her to follow as they would meet with Noir, Lagi and someone holding his axe... the axe was the least of his priorities, depending on the thief's response to Jynx, he wouldn't mind if he joined or he would have to reclaim his axe.

In the presence of Noir, Lagi, Altan and Khalik, he would reveal a rolled up scroll to whisper, "I have the schematics to the Hinamoto vault. There are still two more floors. There is already great LOOT to be had here." Stopping a second to acknowledge Khalik with a glare. "But there is even more mythical loot to be had on the last floor, as well as the fate and heart of Kina.

Not mentioning his plan of destroying the Hinamoto clan for his own purposes, but he would lead the crew at a quickened walking pace, with the Demon Sword in hand taking them to the double doors at the west end of this corridor.

Not wanting to deal with any locks or traps, the Ooze Overlord would use the Demon Blade, infusing it with magoi to animate the doors, commanding them to open for everyone within this group to come in.

Magoi: 430

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

She places a hand on her arm, giving her a small smile. At the very least, she was proud of her speaking up. Menat was a princess that was capable of growing into a great leader. While she was only there to merely assist in watching over the girl, it was an honor.

A weariness hung heavy on their faces. The pair before them seemed to decline their offer with a kind silence. As unfortunate as it was, they would have to leave them behind. They were as safe as they could be. “I understand,” she says, giving a slight bow of her head.

Jahan moves closer to her with a whisper of his own. He was right but not only for the threat to an embassy. “It is disgusting that they’re doing so.” Her tone like sharp and her words direct. She had expected there to be some thieves among those who arrived. Yet she hadn’t thought Tenma or Noir to be amongst them.

The rules of this land were beknownst to her but stealing scrolls from a place holding such treasures seemed the least legal of actions. If she could have them all tried for their crimes, she would. They were all thieves.

It was then a voice calls out to those inside the vault. Someone unfamiliar, beckoning for help. She was there solely to protect the princess. Their affairs were none of her own. Even to hear Emperor Yoshiro’s name made her even more averse to their plea.

Diana would look to Jahan and the princess, nudging her head towards the hall. “We should keep moving.” There was no telling what awaited them in this place. But it was clear the only way was forward, deeper into the vault.

As she takes Pluto by the mane, heading out into the main corridor, heavy energy overtakes the room. A monstrous figure stood before another man, addressing him for his crimes. Her hand curls around Jahanghir’s arm and makes no haste in turning a blind eye. Whatever it was, she didn’t want to get in the way. If it killed the man, it would be one less thief in these halls.

She doesn’t lead them very far. To the next room, she stops to enter as a glint in the distance catches her eye. Approaching the mirror, she reaches out to touch upon its edge. “To think they hide such things in a place like this unguarded,” she mutters. At least it was seemingly so. The artifact was beautiful though it was rather old.

1574 WORDS

500 / 500 STAMINA
165 / 180 MAGOI

notes:

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

It seemed that Eight had his own plan, the way he signalled Altan to come with him was enough to give off the implications. The redhead would obey though, it would be better to stick around the group at the moment just in case she had to fight again. So she would follow the slaver, walking right behind him. However, her eyes would widen when she saw her comrade from the previous battle tried to do something that would need the courage from the entire universe. He, was stealing from Eight. To make things even worse, Jynx noticed the act and began to show his angry side. Something that Altan never seen before when they were working together.

As she pray for Khalik safety, she would only let out a sigh. The redhead would wait until the group had finished their business and would follow them wherever they wanted to. Although perhaps her question about Amida, that oni woman would be left unanswered, the archer was site that she would find out soon.

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Courageous was he? Certainly not. He was neither the brave lion Altan thought of him, or the fearful lamb Jinx tried to impose on his stature.

Sieged upon by monstrous strength, Khalik turned to his secret technique: that quicksilver tongue of his.

He opened cordially, offering a handshake to the King of Beasts. "Please, please, call me I-sabbah, sir." Though offered, the handshake was only to preface his rapidly forming words with an air of civility and respect.

"Had I know this was your axe, I would have left it alone. After all, your companions seem wonderful— enough. Speaking of wonderful, you— never once has someone wanted me dead that was not a good person— so, a good person you must be— in some capacity. Now, since we established you're a good person, if you're going to kill me, I need to request you do so in the next 5 seconds. Why the next 5 seconds, you may be wondering. Real simple: I got places to be and people to see in the afterlife. My dead aunt still owes me 500 huang, and according to the Metaphysical Laws of Death, I only have a few hours before the deal is deemed null and void."

Is he... Is he selling his own death? It didn't seem intentional, but it spoke with the rapidity and confidence of a snake oil tycoon working the street's common rabbles into another foolhardy purchase.

Last edited by Khalik-I-Sabbah on 22/01/21, 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the Shikizui clan, allied to the Hinamoto, it was best to stay away from them as best as possible. It had seemed as if Tenma had made his choice. If there were more formidable guards along the way, he would need more people to deal with raiding the vault of this nation. However, as Khalik seemed to speak at a hastened rate while responding to Jynx, he laughed. "Well, we might need more people, and there will be more treasures than just that axe. Come with us."

Hyperion gave a final wave at the double doors towards the west end of the gate, signaling Noir, Jynx, Altan and I-sabbah to come. As the last of the group would make it past the double doors. He would sustain the animation magic to shut the doors.

In this large chamber room, there were four weight-bearing colums, distributed near the four corners of the room. To the north and south, there were two small rooms, and just past the stairs leading down, there was another room. Before heading down, Hyperion would walk into the prayer room and take a look around for anything of interest.

And after giving everyone enough time to search and consolidate his thoughts, he would descend to the next floor.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

This guy, the balls on this guy. With Lagi's efforts to be threatening and scare the guy, he would of at least be satisfied with the idea that he was remorseful. It was always the narrative in play, as long as the reactions were what he wanted, Lagi wouldn't have to be so heavy-handed with others. That was only if they didn't call his bluff, because, at the end of the day, he liked the be taken seriously. However, he wasn't getting that vibe from this guy, it seemed like he was taking Lagi as a joke.

"Oh, so you think this is funny? You got a pair of brass balls on you, thinking you can kid around when I just threatened your life. Who the fuck are you?"

But since it seemed like eight just wanted to drop the entire thing, Lagi changed back to his human-like appearance and sighed.

"Fine, if your skills are worth a damn, follow us then. There is something I want to check. I have a past experience with dark djinn and I'm curious if they actually worshiped the thing in the sky at some point. If so, it's probably tied to something that's holding its existence in the realm of humans. "

With that, he followed behind eight to look inside the prayer room as well, mostly trying to keep up with the group. But if his suspicions were correct, it would be another dark djinn summoning method he could learn about.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The mercenary Diana could not contain her curiosity, and followed after Silva with his scroll-filled arms. Unlike him, she would enter a small room with a bronze mirror. Its surface, dulled with age, was indented with shallow marks. As she grew closer, Diana could see that those indentations looked like fingers pushed into metal. Her own fingers touching it, she could feel her magoi flow into the mirror. The surface began changing, bending even, as faint images flashed across in quick succession. She would not have time to fully process those images, but she knew one thing for certain: she had seen her entire life in that mirror. Whether she decided to leave or not, she would notice that the surface had bent where she had touched. There were two sets of finger-marks left upon its surface.

The Bronze Mirror:

Meanwhile, Silva had stumbled across a treasure trove of Hinamoto regalia. The display-room he found was filled with scarlet cloth and sturdy armour, but his gaze would be drawn to one particular suit of armour. Sat in the middle of the display-room, as if commanding its attention, was the battle-worn armour of one Hinamoto Ieyasu. A plaque set below read: ’This armour, which belonged to the master Ieyasu, represents the will of the Hinamoto clan. In life, he fought with courage to protect his beloved Kina. In death, he watches over this native land with care.’ If he wished, he could take the armour. If he did not, he could see that there were plainer ones lining the walls.

Ieyasu's Armour:

Likewise, Noir satisfied her boundless curiosity with her own door. But that door was the gate into her Jigoku: the walls were splattered with blood, like fresh paint, dripping thick onto the floor. The prayer-beads and priest’s robes were not spared the rendition of this cruel artist. But there was one thing which remained unstained: a mummified priest sitting cross-legged upon the floor. There were neither bodies nor signs of battle, just this dead priest and the blood pooling around him.

The Mummified Priest:

Within the corridor, the lord Yoshihiro would answer Tenma and Altan, whose mind was filled with the vault’s scrolls, “If it isn’t the Left Dragon,” He smiled warmly, but his eyes held a deep seriousness, “It seems my grandson chooses his men well. However, your concern for my health isn’t necessary. I have braved worse than this nightmare, believe it or not.” His gaze wavered for a brief moment, before he was interrupted by the feisty Altan, “Ah, I had heard the lady Amida was beyond those doors.”

Altan's Scrolls:

As if waiting for his words, the reanimated lock retreated into its mechanism. Bound no longer, the doors shook themselves awake, yawning with deep creaks. But that was not the only thing Eight had roused from slumber. An invisible force rippled throughout the ebony-black corridor. The walls shifted and shuddered, fearing whatever waited beyond those doors. It would feel like one’s body had been rooted firmly upon the ground, their limbs refusing to move towards that room. One’s instincts were not divided between fight or flight; the only option was flight.

But if they overcame those fears and passed through the doors...

On the other side was smoke and fire. Where incense had once wafted from candles, smoke now billowed about the chamber. Where monks had once sat in prayer, fire now raged upon the floor. The statues of Kina’s deities grinned demonically upon this destruction, ready for their nation to be reborn from the smoke and fire. At its centre stood the High Priest, accompanied by ten priests. He had been hunched over some ceremonial altar, but he stretched into his full height when the challengers entered.

"Uho ho ho! It seems those mandalas of mine were not enou-" He started coughing with a rasping sound, like nails on a chalkboard, before he continued. "Ah, this smoke truly is no help for my lungs. Heh, I suppose I should finish your wretched lives before the smoke finishes me first, uho ho ho!" The chamber began shaking violently, as several earthen hands burst from the floor. Grasped within each one was a familiar face, which could be discerned from up close. "Ah, I forgot to tell you!" He started cackling with his wheezing voice. ""It's not long until these ones start to break, who ho ho!"

The Deepest Chamber:

Important Info:

The climactic battle has begun! There is still a free-posting order in place, but you may only post once during the 72-hour period.

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion was eager to move on ahead but his plans had changed after seeing exactly what was going on within this chamber. The High Priest was here and he had 8 victims. There was a very familiar feeling to this occasion. Hyperion had wished to connect with the High Priest knowing he was the one responsible for allowing the foreigners to enter into the closed borders of Kina.

But now was not the time to ask such a question. Hyperion noticed the smoke was impeding the path to a final room in his blue prints. He knew his team would be able to manage the situation. If they would choose to rescue those within the priests hands, it was fine with him. However, Eight would move on ahead past the priest, trying to catch a glimpse of any familiar faces as he went to the smoke. It would have to be wuite th person to motivate Hyperion to go on a rescue mission.

The Ooze overlord would surround himself in his Diving Bell, a slime magic bubble to protect him against the smoke, so he could breathe safely and protect himself. He would still actively seek out the prayer room, assuming this veil of smoke was to guard it.

Magoi: 400

Diving Bell
Tier: B
Class: Race
Type: Supplementary
Range: Self
Requirements/Drawbacks: The bacteria within the Bell is highly susceptible to frigid environments and will die at freezing tempetures (0 degrees Celsius or below). Though the Bell's form will be left operational, all oxygen functions will halt.
Scaling: Duration
Sustain: 0
Cool Down: 3
Cost: 30 Magoi
Description:
A slime bubble floating via Magoi and Helium, forms a deep sea submersible shell around the user. A specialized colony of bacteria thrives in the Bell's gooey walls which reduces the process of Photosynthesis to a more efficient state. The Diving Bell has B-tier Durability, last for 3 posts and can provide Oxygen to its multi-celled inhabitants without fail, it surrounds the caster, with room for up to 3 others.

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

The former assassin would grin looking at the armor in wonderment. It was a magnificent red armor with antlers adorned on the helmet. The plaque mentioned that it was the armor of Ieyasu Hinamoto, probably an ancestor of his love Manami. This would be perfect, he could use this armor to pretend to be ieyasu and Manami will never know he took it, hopefully. He would quickly put on the armor and run out of the room. He would notice another pair of doors opening seeing 8 walk through them. He decided this was probably the path to find manami. Using his muscular form he would run through the doors to see the Priest surrounded by 8 arms holding hostages.

He would look at the priest and shout in a commanding voice, "I have come for you High Priest! I am Hinamoto Ieyasu and I have been watching your heinous deeds and have come to stop you in order to protect Kina!" After he says this he would in to the arm nearest to him, He would hit the arm 8 times with fast, repeated punches hoping to break the arm and free the hostage.

magoi 250/320

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Like getting a jackpot the girl could only stand right outside the door she opened, no words would escape her peach colored lips and her eyes were staring right towards the horror painted in front of her eyes. Blood splatters, painting every part of the room, the red thick puddle on the floor...in the middle of it... a person. But it was not a person, it was once a person...perhaps. Her golden eyes would be able to see the dried skin, sitting on the floor in the middle of the madness with torn robes and broken beads. It was as if his blood was being sucked out from his body, only to remain on the floor. What had happened here… she wondered, but the signal from Hyperion snapped her from her deep thinking.

The magician would let out a sigh as she closed the door, hiding the horror from the others... Knowing that it was not the time to examine the mummified priest for now. However as Hyperion opened the other doors, another scene of horror would appear. Noir, thinking it would be a waste of time to deal with it, decided to just go forward, making her way to where the High Priest would be waiting. It was quite a scene to found him standing in the middle of fire, but Noir would ignore his words as something else had piqued her interest more.

“Haku, burn the hand.” Noir would command her Liger, directing him towards the earthen hands, “Careful though.” She would end her command with that, wanting the hostage to be safe. The liger would use his Fireballs skill, with 5x scale up, delivering 3x A-tier worth of damage with the 18 fireballs he directed towards the hand. Meanwhile, the magician would also make her way to save the other hostage by using her exceptional speed, going to the hand on the left and whispered, “Sagitta Percussus”. She would also scale her spell 5 times, producing 24 arrows worth of 3 A-tier damage, directing it right towards the hand.

She would run again with her exceptional speed towards another hand on the other left and sustained her 5x scaled Sagitta Percussus, sending another 24 arrows towards the other hand to break it and free the hostage.

Right after that, Noir would make a sharp turn towards the priest, wanting to confront him head on.

Notes: Haku took down 1 hand, Noir took down 2 hands. All with 3x A-tier damage for each hands.

Magoi: 205/570
Stamina: 140/260

Skills:

Haku:

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

The redhead would nod towards the leader of Shikizui, grateful that he answered her question. But the scrolls that she took had a content that made her spend a rather long time reading it, trying to understand what it meant. It would had this poet, telling her about the spear that was used to fish Kina out from the depth of the sea. A quite interesting read to be honest, but the next scroll made her raise an eyebrow. As she read the list of the names written there, she would notice her name engraved there… she wondered what it meant. But there was Morihana Abe’s name written there as well, although she didn’t think she recognized the other names. Tilting her head, the archer would put back the scrolls. There was one more scroll that she had finished reading, although the content was a little bit eerie… a mysterious suicide? It was a painting commissioned by the High Priest and that it had to be stored within the vault until further notice. What made it more confusing was the fact that the painter committed suicide.

Keeping that particular scroll with her longer, the archer would show it to Hyperion, asking his opinion about it. However it seemed that their discussion would be cut short as smokes suddenly appeared and separated them. But Altan would keep moving forward despite the smoke, leading her into the room where she saw a lot of familiar faces were being grasped by weird looking hand, surrounding the high priest who was standing in the middle.

She would be clicking her tongue and using her B-tier fanalis speed, she would be going towards the hand, on the right side of the hand that this liger was targeting. Her fingers would be quick enough to use up 10 arrows, firing it simultaneously towards the hand. Altan would also use her Double Shots skill and scaled it up 2 times, firing it towards the hand.

Then using her last ammo, Altan would fire 1 arrow towards the High Priest.

Notes: Taking down 1 hand. Using up 10 B-tier arrows (10*40=400) and 2x scaled double shots (200). Should be enough to break the Atier (600) durability of the hand.

Ammo: 0/15

Magoi: 80/110
Stamina: 150/290

Skills:

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was like a premonition, like something bad would happen soon. Tenma couldn't help but to be very cautious. His eye would be looking for Noir, wondering about her safety. It would be easy to spot her actually, but the sudden bad feeling that the swordsman was feeling turned out to be quite true. There was something beyond the doors but he would be able to see Noir suddenly running, thus he would follow her as well. He had to make sure that she was safe, he couldn’t afford to lose her, not again, not in front of his eye.

Smoke and fire would make it hard for the one eyed man to see his surroundings, but his persistent nature would lead him into a chamber. He would be able to see the High Priest standing in the middle, with several hands holding its own hostages high while being surrounded by fire. It felt like a ritual, but the general couldn’t waste his time to figure out what the ritual was about. As Noir and the others would make their way to free the hostages from the hand, the swordsman would also move towards one with his katana gripped within his hand. He would perform his Inazuma skill, sustained it 2 times and also scaled it 1 time for each sustain. Giving enough force worth of 3 A-tier damage to break the hand and free anyone who was grasped by it.

Notes: Attacked 1 hand

Magoi: 270/310
Stamina: 300/440

Skills:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With Lagi entering, he found himself in a 200-meter chamber. He couldn't see that far ahead but he immediately noticed the vibe that this could be some sort of nefarious room as to where a lot of heinous deeds were performed. Once again, it wasn't his problem and maybe Julius would have been correct in his assessment that it would be best to leave. However, Noir was around, and eight was still there. There was also Altan, the little human girl that they managed to pain mistakenly drag her into. Eight's grand idea went to shit from how this all turned out and Dalia was gone, might even be out of the country now.  

But still,  he wasn't quite satisfied with how things were. It would be the fate of Kina if there were no outsiders, which means that everything would have taken its course and they would have died. By letting them die, it would be the same as them accepting the fate of death. Every interference that Lagi did, in his mind, was defying the fate of death that was placed before them. He was no hero of course, but the concept of fate was always messed up to him.

"Isn't this hilarious?  Can you imagine how things would have been if we were not here?  Death and change, that's all that really awaited Kina in the end, and here we are, getting in the way of the natural course of destruction.  Tell me Noir, I know this is neither the time or place, but as the only enthusiast I care about these days, is there a justifiable reason for things to remain as they are without us doing anything?"

Look at her go, trying to save the hostages among a few others that seemed to have the same idea.  Even eight ended up engaging the enemy.  He didn't like it, seeing her exert herself to such a degree in order to do something that might not have that much of a result in the end. However, he wanted to answer those feelings to endure that those he did stand with don't die if he could help it. And yet......

"Yet we are willing to risk it all for these people. I have yet to experience something like that myself, and yet it seems like such effort is given away to people so freely. I don't think I'll ever know how it feels to be on the receiving end. "

Lagi started to make a mad dash to the last two hands at A rank speeds as he began to reach for his stealth projectiles and coat them with acid. He then scaled his acidic projectiles to a tier before throwing all three at the first hand, with them consecutively being hit with 3 A tier acidic ability damage and breaking it instantly. Due to this, he hardly stopped at the first hand that he broke and headed off to the last hand to get close enough to attack with his blood breath enough times (6x) for it to break.

Ammo - 12/15

Spoiler:

Notes: 3 kunai is  a tier acid ability damage each, aka -200. Only need 3 for 1 hand. No limited usage on blood breath so I'll shoot the last remaining hand six times -100 each, in order to break it. All captives should be free thanks to the efforts of the people above.

315/400 magoi
350/430 Stamina

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

If there was anything that Trently was quite worried about, it was his friend and general. Where is Guaiwu during such an event? Trently hoped he was alright. After only a moment of descending down the stairs, a vault of the royal family were to unveil itself in all its luxury. Others had gathered within the Hinamoto vault, and just began grabbing items or scrolls lined on walls. It was quite repulsive in his opinion. However, expected of mercenaries with no loyalty or respect for Kina itself. Trently were to sigh. It was far out of his hands now. Everybody was quite selfish, seeking in grasping at power wherever power could be seized. Kina was as much as a mess as his grandma told him, chaotic, war ridden. However, Trently felt Kina could be more.

Trently would see a daimyo enter in with fifteen soldiers strong. Yoshihiro of Shikizui was his name. Trently would kindly cooperate along with Yoshihiro, hearing his plea for help. It was Yoshihiro whom an outsider like Trently could appreciate, at least for understanding Trently having been dragged into such an event. Frankly, everyone else was annoying, and only he made much sense. Trently would ask of Yoshihiro where his belongings are, and state he is up to help him. It was quite a confusing string of events. How may Kina change after all is said and done? It was unknown.

Trently: "Shikizui, Yoshihiro, I am here to help. Lead me, but I wish to grab my belongings if I can."

Said young Trently, whom were to retrieve his items and etc if given permission. In his own eyes, he is entitled to his belongings after what happened, but Trently were to abide by rules. Whatever daimyo of Shikizui asked of Trently, he would follow behind him and aid to the best of his ability. Kina has been very eventful thus far.

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

The metal seems to give beneath her fingers, melding to their touch. It rips the energy from her soul, the glossy surface swirling and changing before her. Her attention is stolen, enraptured by the mirror.

It was in a mere blink of an eye. A single prism of a million colors passing by her vision in succession. The metal ebbs and waves, shapes all so intimate. Each one tugging at the strings that held her heart together in her chest. All of them, she knew, belonged to her. They were all things she had seen before. All things that were to come.

Diana pulls her hands back from the mirror with haste. Eyes wide as her mind tries to grasp these visions, she gasps, clasping her hand over her mouth and stepping backward into Pluto. Tears form in the corners of her eyes, spilling down her cheeks as her lashes flutter.

There were things she had never thought she would see again. Memories so raw that she could feel them on the surface of her skin. A Corvus of her breed, held in her shattered pieces with sturdy walls, never giving chance to display such vulnerability. Lions like her were meant to stand on their own.

Yet she sinks, faster than the very stars that fall from the heavens with crystalline drops that follow.

Her knees hit the floor and she leans forward, her face obscured by the length of her hair. With each breath, she trembles. Her hands grasp at her skin as though she would fall apart if she let go.

Pluto lays behind her, curling himself around her form. He did not know what she had seen within that mirror. But he knew it to have disturbed her a great deal. “Diana,” he hums, nudging his nose into her lap. She drapes herself over him, burying her face into his snout. He shuts his eyes, waiting.

Even when the ground rumbles, they remain unmoving.

1901 WORDS

500 / 500 STAMINA
165 / 180 MAGOI

notes:

Toh Tobinaga

Toh Tobinaga
C-Tier
C-Tier

Grasping the pistol she would brush the object over. It was strange to see another one of her clan's works. Sentiment would roar in her heart. As others moved on through combat she would remember the faint feelings, the faint warmness of her parents. Tears would swell on the precipice of her eyes. Unwilling to let the sadness go she would buckle herself. The world going silent for a moment. She had this piece, another piece of her family in which she could use to protect herself. She would enjoy this moment, ignoring the world as everything tried to break her trance. She would give the weapon a soft kiss, sliding it into her bag.

Unaware of how the Sasanid would try to break her free from her trance she would speak. "I think we've done well enough here, maybe we should follow after the others." Sadness breaking in her happy voice while she tried to press forward.

With no more reason to fly she would simply walk down the hall, seeing the empty spots which others had ravaged through. A commotion seemed to follow. Walking down the long corridor she would follow.

Rumors had crossed her ears what the vault may contain. She had her curiosity and wanted to explore, but they had more of a duty to deal with right now. They had to press on forward and see whatever dangers lurked further in. The sound echod louder in what seemed to be crazed words amidst the smoke. The very air seemed to push against her, as if something bigger was back there. Standing way behind everyone the mage would raise her arm in front of the demonic Casrare.

"There.. there's something about the Rukh, its going crazy, I don't really know but it feels like its choking me, I think we should stay back for now"

She wasn't afraid of a fight, but this felt like something so much more, it felt like a disaster was speaking to her.

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

As they lowered from the sky black clouds would dissipate. It was a rather close encounter, they were a quick shot but through my combined teamwork they had managed to feel the strange mercenary. With strange ties to Naga's family and a physical connection, he would watch his partner get sucked into her emotions. He wanted to give her a moment, but she seemed to get lost in her thoughts. As the commotion around them began to die down others walked by, brushing past moving on into the Vault of the Hinamoto. It all seemed to grand, politics were supposed to be boring but now this conflict only began to rise further.

He would shake Naga, beginning to mutter her name. "Naga, come on we gotta get going, Naga, Naga, Naga, TOBINAGA!" Even with a raised tone he failed to shake her. Then, almost as quickly as it happened she snapped out of her trance. He was stunned for a moment, that her concentration could be that intense. He couldn't understand her loss, he was glad he didn't but he needed to give her the space she needed. With her composure regained she was quick to guide him forward, diving into the vault.

"I guess I might as well see what's lurking about.." he would think, a slight sense of worry following with curiosity.

Those feelings would soon wane, as Naga's reaction halted him in his tracks. They ventured quite a bit into the vault, now just before joining most of the noise she stopped. He tried to look over her shoulders, and why he could not see the Rukh he could feel something inside the air. It vibrated intensely. He felt queezy, while their journey seemed to have stopped for a moment they could at least be on lookers.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Eightfold Hands:

With its jaws opened wide, they had entered the beast’s belly. They could see the smoke and fire which fed its bloodstreams, and the High Priest who stood at its heart. Leering eerily, he stood still at his altar and observed the challengers. Silva would rescue the wrestler Terao from one hand, and Tenma the noble Tsuneoki. Noir would break three hands, releasing the love-birds Tobinaga and Ichika, along with her brother Abe. Lagi found the general Arinobu within his hand, while beautiful Amida fell into Altan’s arms.

Once the eight hands were destroyed, however, the High Priest muttered a simple chant beneath his breath, Dhoruf Ayad.” Drawing the broken hands towards himself, he constructed a sturdy wall made from hardened earth. “Did you think that I would not come prepared?” His voice sounded directly within their minds, pushing aside their own thoughts. “Did you think I would let you take such an easy victory?” There was something unfamiliar about his voice, like someone else was speaking. “I would never allow mere children to dare infringe upon my long-thought works.” His voice ceased for a brief moment, before it came back calmer than before, “Well, I shall punish you for your misbehaviours, uho ho ho...”

Safe within his earthen cocoon, he would chant three separate incantations: First, he would chant Har-Har Alsahar, conjuring two molten oni to pursue Lagi and Noir. Second, he would chant Shallal Al-Quwaat, sending two yaksha-like figures towards Silva; one more would chase Lagi, and another one Altan. Third, he would chant Ramz Yakhud, placing a storm above ten people within the innermost chamber, including Eight.

But the sly Eight had his own plans, slinking away into the billowing smoke. If he avoided the storm above him, he would find the hidden prayer-room. Were he to enter, however, he would find himself locked within. A voice unfamiliar and young came from outside, "Have fun, spider. Perhaps you will be enlightened by what lies inside."

The High Priest:

Combat Notes:

Within the outside corridor, the lord Yoshihiro addressed his gathered soldiers, “Our numbers are few, that cannot be denied, but our enemy has less. But numbers have never mattered, when we have fighting-spirit aplenty!” Lifting his blade skywards, his soldiers would imitate this stance, “We are the iron-clad defence of this beloved nation! We will become the wall which assures Kina’s prosperity! We fight for Kina!” His men roaring their response, they would all rush towards the innermost chambers, blades drawn and ready for battle.

The final fight grows ever more destructive! As always, a 72 hour free posting period has begun! Usual rules about not posting in a death-enabled thread will apply!

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

*Pop*

As Hyperion ran through the chamber, the Priest has hurled a storm around the room. Fortunately, to stop the smoke, he had pre-emptively created his diving bell. The orb of slime that surrounded him would burst as he made it past the smoke. Looking back to seeing the action unfold in the shape of silhouettes, which would fade as the smoke billowed.

Hyperion would hear a voice echo behind him, but unable to see the source of the somewhat familiar voice. He was happy to get past this battle and he would be able to raid the vault in peace as he descended to the 19th floor.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

With the people that he saved, Lagi decided to turn into his vampire lord form and give his wings a giant beat to move at A-tier flight and toss them over to noir. He was being targeted by the oni and the other ice demons, but there was one thing about the creatures that Lagi immediately noticed about them. Even if they had a strong foundation of magic, they were humanoid sized and were unable to fly.  This was also his method of moving out of the range of the stationary clouds, something that wasn't necessarily flying over the head of the user as well with how protected that they were. He wasn't flying that high, being about 10 meters off the ground as he flew evasively and used his danger sense to guide his movements so that he wasn't under a cloud, catching a whiff of the cloud's condensation and the crackling lighting being prepared.

During this time, Lagi tossed two A-tier acidic kunai after sustaining the ability from above at one of the lava like oni that was following him about. With them each dealing A-tier ability damage, it should have been enough to destroy it. There was also the case of the ice yaksha figure that was attacking Lagi as well.

"What the hell?! Asura magic? Of all the things...."

Tossing the last acidic kunai at the yaksha and dealing A-tier ability damage to destroy it, he decided to maneuver around the clouds and get to work on the cage that was protecting the magician.  He began clawing away at the layered barrier with A rank strength with his weaponized vampire claws 8 times, hopefully attempting to break through so that he would have an opening or at least give his comrades an opening.

"It looks like his magic is endless...."

Spoiler:

315/400 magoi
330/430 Stamina
Ammo- 9/15

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The swordsman would have succeeded in freeing the hostage along with the others, but even after they broke the hands, the priest drew the broken hand towards him and used it to construct a wall. Even though he was not that sensitive with sound, he could tell that there was something different on the priest’s voice. It sounded like someone else was speaking on his stead and had been using his body as a puppet. But there wouldn’t be enough time to worry about that because the mad priest conjured several attacks that would be coming towards them and it would be a trouble if they didn’t deal with it. Tenma’s first instinct was to protect Tsuneoki who looked dazed, surely he wouldn’t be able to do anything for now until he got a hang of himself soon.

However, he would see that Noir and Altan were targeted by creatures conjured by the priest, but he couldn’t possibly leave Tsuneoki alone. So he would quickly grab the noble and used his exceptional speed to go near Noir before putting the former hostage near…the other dazed hostages. With his lava shield, the swordsman would use block with 1x scale to protect the magician to get stomped by the oni. Then Himari, with her Storming Flail would attack the creature, dealing A-tier damage. While the creature got distracted, the general would use his nakadaka ken while scaling it thensustained it once with 1x scaling.

Humari would use her B-tier Fanalis speed and head towards Altan and Amida who seemed needing some help, a creature was chasing both of them and the one eyed woman would use her Draw (Kenpo Style) skill to deal A-tier damage as the two blades thrown from her hand stabbed the Yaksha. She would also be activating Glass Demon and stood in front of Amida to take on the incoming storm.

Meanwhile, as the storm came towards Tsuneoki, Tenma would raise his shield to sustain his block skill, protecting him from it.

Magoi: 270/310
Stamina: 185/440

Notes:

Skills:

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

He destroyed the arm and next thing he knew everything began to kick up a notch. The high priest began his attack creating golems and sending two of them after him. He would use a punch to disperse the fog in time to see two ice golems coming to him. Elhjiho would use flamimg breath to shoot flames from his mouth to melt the ice creatures then uses smashing mountain to disperse the storm near Silva and stand near the sumo to protect Terao the sumo. El would shout to the others, "Bring any that needs protecting to me." Silva would run to the high priest then stand next to the massive stone wall and shout. "HIgh Priest listen, this is Lord Hinamoto Ieyasu! I have come to talk to understand why you are doing this?" SIlva asks to try and persuade the priest to stop this combat.

EL:
magoi 240/320

notes:

Last edited by Silva Kaida on 07/02/21, 09:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As she and Haku managed to free Ichika, Tobinaga and Abe from the earthly hands' grasps, Noir would whistle to the liger to reunite with her while bringing the Toh's youngest son to join the other free hostages. Just when she wanted to do something to fight the priest, Lagi threw his own freed hostage to Noir and went on to fight the oni. Not only that, the magician would notice that Tenma and the one eyed woman would save her from the Oni who was going to stomp on her.

Noir knew she wouldn't be able to do a lot here, she could feel her magoi and stamina was not that high anymore. But she wanted to do something, with 4 hostages under her care while they were dazed, the magician vowed she had to protect them. She would then notice the incoming storm, the magician would cast Draco Saltatio in its ice state and command it to circle her and the 4 hostages behind her, so the storms would be clashed to the dragon's body.

If somehow the dragon failed to stop the storms, Noir would take it with her borg.

Magoi: 175/570
Stamina: 140/260

Skills:

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

After the redhead saved Amida from the hand that was grasping, she would put her down and she would notice a creature coming towards her. It would be hard to protect and attack at the same time, but Altan was more than ready to fight until suddenly the one eyed woman came to aid them and defeated the Yaksha. "Thank you." The archer would say to Himari with gratitude as she readied her bow only to notice that a storm was coming towards her as well as Amida. But the female swordsman beside her seemed ready to protect Amida, so this time she would try to defend herself from the storm by activating the crystal rain from her Topaz Bow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum