Shishi
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

Menat hadn't expected everything to go to such absolute chaos like it did. Through the paper thin walls that blocked out all but the shadows of the clan leaders from the three rooms she could hear snarky comments that lead to swears and shouting between the current Shogun, Lord Akihiko, and a woman by the name of Fumika. Of course the woman seemed to have been ramping him up on purpose so she could strike on him like a viper in a clear attempt to discredit him before the rest of the clan heads and those listening to them at the current moment. The entire shadow theater production continued back and forth in this manner until the unmistakable Akihiko produced the shadowed shape of a letter.

THAT was when things exploded into madness. Menat had to assume the same thing was happening among the spectators of the other rooms but at least for hers several individuals were struck dead in violent, blood attacks. The young princess counted at least four among her own room with the most saddening being the woman she had been conversing and sharing drinks with prior to the summit's official start, Gozen. Something in the young Fanalis felt like it had broken seeing her perform such a stunt as drawing her blade and delivering fatal blows to the spectators seated on either side of her. She ended up acting before she even realized when she was doing, her spear drawn from her back as she lept from her seat and made her way to protect Lord Abe whom was sat directly in front of Gozen.

She had sworn her assistance to the Toh clan upon her arrival to the nation and now was a prime moment to show just how serious she was about that vow. Positioning Lord Abe behind her Menat turned her full attention onto the woman who had caused those odd feelings she felt when she had seen Ms. Noir in her swimsuit in the hot springs. "Gozen! Why are you doing this? I thought we'd be able to be friends!"

──────────────────────────────────────────────

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 QiwNJGW

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Shocker! Or was it? Julius called this from his first missions with the Kogata, h told his teammates this would happen. Greed was too strong for these humans, for all humans. Why did they all fall to it? Truth, it made them feel like they had control over everything or power over everyone. They should know it was all for nothing they were just as weak as they were from the start.

Julius could simply not ignore what he had come here for, he must punish them for their greed. Standing up from his seat Julius would peer through his mask looking out towards the woman. He looked to his peers to see what they would do.

As he saw Lagi's body move Julius would get within 1 meter of both him and eight as his magoi would now flow. Unable to move while casting this spell Julius' magic would soon be cast out 25 meters in every direction around them. Any magician around would soon see the ruhk gather around him as ill intentions would come to his mind. The spell would form and pull down on those not with his 1-meter safe zone around him. Everyone else would feel the B Tier force pull them down and slam them for B tier damage.

From under his mask, he would grind with excitement. Once more it had been time to punish those who were consumed with greed!

Spell used:
Be Destroyed
Tier: B
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must be cast with a class weapon and the user can not move while casting this spell.
Scaling: AoE: every 10 magoi paid the spell's sphere grows by 10 meters.
Sustain: 0
Cool Down:3
Cost:30/15 Magoi
Description:

The user gathers their magoi and commands black ruhk with intention of harming a mass amount of people. With the power of Strength magic, the user makes a 1-meter sphere around them. From the sphere outwards the type of Strength Magic, Gravity would be used. The effect would pull down with B tier Strength slamming those caught within it's zone to the ground and applying B tier crush damage. This would be strong enough to crush bone and even metal beams. This would be an AoE attack stretching out 25 meters in every direction from the caster.

Pools:
Magoi: 330/360
Stamina: 80/80

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 YVYVcOy

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Noir’s eyes widened the moment she saw the elder’s face turned into something else, however her focus and anticipation of how Abe would transform into got interrupted by something she didn’t expect. Blood splattered from the old man himself, his head flew across the room... hitting the wall before landing right in front of her. The magician would quickly grab the head, assuming that the Morihana might be able to heal him and used some of her magoi to cover the head with ice magic in order to preserve it. She would hold the frozen head with her arm before running towards Abe’s body, her other hand was gripping her staff as tight as she could, turning her knuckles pale.

There were a lot of dead bodies and it was happening so fast, Noir was not sure if she could heal them all in this kind of situation, considering they weren't dead already. She was only able to save Abe’s head because of her reflex, but the situation had become more chaotic especially when Jynx a samurai and this magician unleashed attacks. However the samurai was just using his attack to exit the room, while the other attack was either projected directly to the butterfly woman or… to bring everyone else down with gravity.

Unfortunately, Noir would be near where most of the attacks were coming from, but the magician would cast her draco saltatio, creating a 5m long water dragon to protect herself, Haku who was standing beside her and everyone around her from Julius’ attack.

Then she would be focusing her gaze towards Chouyi Asobi, the one who was clear enough to be labelled as the enemy and another one, who went as far as killing his own brothers and sisters… Watanabe Kazuo. She would sustain her water dragon and commanded it to go and swallow Kazuo to bring him down.

Magoi: 510/540
Stamina: 220/220

Skills:

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 G5OZoqx

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Tenma’s bright smile faded the moment he saw the woman who he was speaking with suddenly killed people beside her. She was not alone as well, the person beside him was dead as well. “Oof, it’s unfortunate. But perhaps we don't have to wait to spar with each other then.” A chuckle escaped from the one eyed man’s lips as he unsheathed his Katana. The man took a step back as his eye scanned his surroundings, wanting to know who was allies and who was enemies.

However, another enemy came into the room and suddenly took Manami with her. Fortunately Silva who asked for her hand before was ready to act, so the swordsman guessed he could leave it to him.

The man himself would fuse his magoi into his Katana, performing Winds Judgement to attack Himari before sustaining it to bring the wind sphr back to bring the woman closer to him. “Tell me, milady. I’ve been curious… Why is the country suddenly opening their borders for foreigners? Why does the clan ask the foreigners to help them when they have a lot of gifted warriors? Surely while you have your own agenda to be done, those six big clans also had something planned.”

Magoi: 260/260
Stamina: 375/390

Skills:

Item:

Last edited by Mikazuki Tenma on 12/12/20, 09:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removing NPC)

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 XNsy1xt

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

“It is a pleasure to meet you Miss Amida.” Altan would bow her head towards the woman, showing respect. But she would be surprised that the Rashim that she meant was the leader of her clan, her eyes widened upon hearing her mentioning his name casually. “I apologize, I didn't expect you would really mean the leader of my clan himself.” The redhead bowed again, this time much lower compared to when she bowed before. “Also it has been a pleasure to talk with you Miss Amida although i believe i shouldn't take more of your time. However I do hope we can talk more after the meeting ends, I would love to hear how you got acquainted with Sir Rashim if you don't mind.” A smile appeared on her face as she nodded to the woman before excusing herself to go back to her seat, right next to Julius.

However things got chaotic in a blink of the eyes and Altan was dumbfounded. She literally thought to herself, ‘What am I doing here…’ Someone beheaded someone else, then people around her were dead, Jynx began attacking one of the killers and Julius began to cast a spell. Well Altan was lucky enough to be within the safe zone to not get affected by the magician’s spell. She would get her bow and arrows ready though before shooting 2 basic arrows towards Chouyi.

Ammo: 13/15

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 EVN67aG

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Chaos.

As the his room for the Morihana and Kogata clan began to delve into panic and mayhem, the man beneath the mask would have to see what could be possible. Able to identify the woman who would have be sitting next to him had left... he could have possibly died should he have stayed there.

But now their issue was Chouyi Asobi, a beautiful samurai in red with an oni face guard. The trail of bodies around her spoke to her strength. He would have to dip into his cache of weapons now.

The ooze overlord was safe between Julius, Lagi, Altan and Trently. He would skid across the floor at B-tier speeds, leaving a small streak of slime behind. He would draw the Demon's Sword, which gave him a faint feeling of Abe himself. Fusing magoi into the blade and striking the fallen Abe to ressurrecthon temporarily. Should he be of service, perhaps he would sustain his life further through the power of animation magic.

He also thought that this would allow him to split his focus to getmore information while possibly repairing and solidifying his relationship with the Morihana.

"Someone find the woman who was sitting in the backrow! Kill the infiltrators!"

Magoi: 460

Name: The Demon's Blade
Tier: A
Type: Sword | Weapon
Magic Type: Animation
Appearance: A disturbing eye rests in the middle of top of the hilt which begins moving and staring at the user, even blinking, when magoi is poured into the weapon. It is a weapon with no known origin, and the man who first found it said he found it in a tipped over chest full of gold along a dirt road. The man who found it soon died thereafter upon feeding the blade magoi. The hilt is 35cm long, and blade 50cm long. Its creepy aesthetic has earned it the name "The Demon's Blade". Its magic circle is located on the eye and glows purple for a split second when it is first fed magoi.
Function:

Demon's Eye - Upon applying magoi to the blade and stabbing a lifeless target either item or corpse, no larger of 10m meter, Demon's Blade applies its magic onto the target, animating it. The affected target will do the user's bidding and may travel up to 40m. It has A-Tier strength and basic human walking speed. The affected target lasts 4 posts. 10 Magoi to activate | 5 Magoi to sustain

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 ZuxZMnk

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Per the 48 Hr rules for the thread I am posting once more.  Due to no response I'm claiming my attack on all parties who weren't within the safe zone or protected themselves from it.  

Julius would smirk as he watched the bodies from his spell hit the ground. His red hues glancing over to his party members so ensure their safety. Combat had broken out and it felt good so far.  Everything was working out for them currently and it might have be pretty easy to take these guys out. Especially with the help of the clans and other people who were aligned with them.

Julius would sustain his spell casting the spell again and making another B tier Strength pull down, finishing off those who were pulled down last time, and ensuring all bones would be broken and crushed by this point.  Those out side his 1 meter would feel the effects, friend or foe. It didn't matter.

Magoi: 315/360

Spell used:

Be Destroyed
Tier: B
Class: Magician
Type: Offensive
Range: Long
Requirements/Drawbacks: Must be cast with a class weapon and the user can not move while casting this spell.
Scaling: AoE: every 10 magoi paid the spell's sphere grows by 10 meters.
Sustain: 1
Cool Down:3
Cost:30/15 Magoi
Description:

The user gathers their magoi and commands black ruhk with intention of harming a mass amount of people. With the power of Strength magic, the user makes a 1-meter sphere around them. From the sphere outwards the type of Strength Magic, Gravity would be used. The effect would pull down with B tier Strength slamming those caught within it's zone to the ground and applying B tier crush damage. This would be strong enough to crush bone and even metal beams. This would be an AoE attack stretching out 25 meters in every direction from the caster.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Right Room: The Hinamoto and Shikizui
As the floor in the right room shook with his strength magic, Silva would notice the lotus-bearing woman and her hostage Manami stumble backwards five metres. However, he would have no time to check upon their state as his movement would be blocked by the brutish Elgijiho, who had resisted any knockback through his Mountain’s Body. Gripping Silva’s well-muscled body with his A Tier strength, he barred the entrance to the main hall and grumbled, “I’ve got nothing against you, but I can’t let you get in there.”

Across the room, the two one-eyed warriors sized each other up, “Indeed, mister, it seems we’ll be sparring earlier than I thought.” Clashing the razor-sharp winds with Glass Demon, Himari avoided damage but found herself brought towards Tenma. “You sure want me close, don’t you, mister. Oh, come on, you’re really asking questions at a time like this? Well, I don’t know what the clans were planning. They didn’t even call the Summit, anyways. It was that High Priest.” Her plush lips began speaking anew, when suddenly…

Abilities Used:

Middle Room: The Kazeharu and Toh
In the middle room, seeing the red-haired Menat protect Abe, Gozen tossed her own crimson locks. “Hey, we can still be friends, lass! I’ve just got a job to carry out here.” Her voice held slight slurs of alcohol, but her fluid motions made certain that she was not inhibited by her drinking. “So I gotta weigh these two things: do I get my job done or do I make some friends?” She took out her bloodied knife, cleaning it with a stained cloth, and pointed it towards Menat until suddenly…

Left Room: The Morihana and Kogata
With the left room coated in blood, Trently would attempt his escape from there. His startling voice would interrupt the attacks from Julius and Noir, but Lagi would continue unfazed. As he stood before Samejin, who was quite surprised, he let loose his blood-red breath upon the masked Asobi. However, she was not concerned and ignited her odachi with Saishi no Ha while she took position into Kaika Pari to block Lagi’s attack and redirect it onto the two arrows coming at her from Altan’s direction. At the same time, Noir would ready a new attempt as she held the frozen head of Abe, his body reanimated by Eight, and let loose a watery dragon upon Kazuo. However, as she did so, the wall separating the left and the middle room would abruptly break in two, revealing the stoic Junko. She rushed towards Kazuo before suddenly...

Abilities Used:

The Nagatacho Estate: The Entire Ensemble
"Uho ho ho… Did you think I would make it so easy?" Without delay or explanation, the wooden floor would suddenly expand outwards. It expanded infinitely until there was nothing that could be seen. There was nothing but the sky and the floor; above the clouds passed and below the wood extending for infinity. There was nobody else standing with them, each person was instead left alone. However, after a few moments, one might notice another person or two appear within this infinity.

"I hope you enjoy this infinite hell! Oh, but I ask that you do not enjoy it for too long, else you get consumed! Uho ho ho!" One might understand that his words were literal, not simply metaphorical, if they looked towards the far-off horizon. A reddish hue began to overtook the cloudy sky, as if it was being consumed by some hellscape, intruding upon this zen landscape of earth and heaven. "There can be no happy ending within this hell. Fight inside my kodoku jar and show me which side is stronger. Then I might let one side out, uho ho ho!"

The Naraka's Mandala:

Silva: Versus Elgjiho
As Silva oriented himself, he would notice that Elgjiho had joined him within his void filled with wooden floor. Elgjiho stood twelve metres from him, holding his massive cleaver with quiet resolve, “I told you that foreigners never get it good in Kina. Should we get this over? You have a woman you love. I’m sure you don’t want to be kept here too long.” With that, Elgjiho took a long glug of his alcohol before spraying it out in a Flaming Breath. He began to run towards Silva head-on before hitting the ground with Crashing Mountains, hoping to knock Silva off-balance and then continue forwards into him to follow up with a single basic swipe of his cleaver for B Tier damage.

Combat Notes:

Elgjiho Chagatai:

Menat: Versus Gozen
Meanwhile, Menat found herself face-to-face with the tattooed Gozen again. Looking up at the unmoving clouds, Gozen placed a hand upon her inked hip and sighed towards the riled-up Menat, who stood ten metres away, “It seems my choice has been made for me. Here I was hoping we’d solve it all later when my boss was gone… Guess I was too hopeful? Maybe I can’t make friends and get my job done. That sucks...” Steeling her resolve, Gozen would throw a basic kunai for D Tier damage as she closed the gap with her C Tier Fanalis speed. She would then make a basic attack as she came in close before actually leaping backwards in a Hiding Behind Nothing and landing five metres away.

Combat Notes:

Hangaku Gozen:

Tobinaga and Casrare: Versus Hiroki
Tobinaga and Casrare would notice they were still together, but they could see the sullen Hiroki also stood opposite them. His gaunt face was weathered by the years and his body burdened by his words, ”Lady Tobinaga, I cannot say I am surprised you end up my opponent. You would not remember, but I sparred with Lord Tobinara and his father when he was younger. He would sometimes say that, if I thought him good, I would have no chance against his sister. Ah, I miss those days with the late master Toh…" He sighed with such sorrow that it seemed as if he had no will to fight, but his eyes then filled with absolute determination. ”But, alas, they are gone… And I must take up arms against you and your retainer, for the sake of my new master. It seems I can only pray that I have some chance against you, milady.” Positioned twenty-five metres away, Hiroki gestured with two fingers that they begin, and started by letting loose four C Tier basic arrows, two at Casrare and two at Tobinaga. Rolling five metres forwards with a Rabit’s Foot aimed at Tobinaga, he advanced until he was within fifteen metres and then released a Wealthy Tanuki, three towards Casrare and one Tobinaga.

Combat Notes:

Yasahiro Hiroki:

Altan and Khalik: Versus Kazuo
Seeing Altan had joined him upon the wooden floor, Khalik would notice they were not alone. "So I’ve gotta clean up this mess too? Throwing aside his straw hat, Kazuo would reveal his scarred face. "The boss better pay me for this job, she knows I hate doing unpaid overtime. Well then, brats, I want my reward sooner than later so hurry up and die.” Kazuo stood twenty metres away, making his first move by throwing one bomb from Clouded Vision upon his location, one at Khalik, another at Altan and the final he would throw between him and Khalik. He would rush through his smokescreen towards Khalik until he was within four metres and then throw his kusari-gama at Khalik in a basic attack for C Tier damage. He would then put away his kusari-gama with his B Tier nimble fingers, and take out some Purple Haze bombs, throwing them towards Altan while he took his tanto in his dominant hand and thrust it towards Khalik in a basic attack.

Combat Notes:

Watanabe Kazuo:

Julius: Versus Haya
Finding himself in the wooden-floored void, Julius would hear a faint Atama soru yori kokoro wo soré. If he looked into the distance - were distance even something measurable in this infinity - he could see the priest Haya. His head bowed in prayer, he seemed to be shaking some prayer beads upon his magician’s staff. Chanting Namo Amitāyuṣe, give me Tathagata'a Blade!” He would summon a strange and terrifying visage in front of him accompanied by four swords of ice and earth, encircling him.“An eye for an eye,” his voice, sombre and yet like a hyena’s cackle, projected through his godly construct, “That doesn’t make the world go blind!” He chanted Namo Amitābhāya and Namo Akṣobhya in quick succession, creating a great writhing mass of water slightly behind Julius upon his left which advanced with dangerous speed, chasing him into the two icy yakshas coming for him from the middle while two of the same monstrous figures came from his right. “An eye for an eye is how the world goes round! Uhi hi hi!”

Combat Notes:

Akegarasu Haya:

Tenma: Versus Himari
Standing still beneath the cloudy sky, Himari smiled at her opponent Tenma. “Even hell can’t separate us, huh? They do say till death do us part, after all.” As she held her blade in hand, she stared down at the wooden floor. “You think I'm joking but I know this place and, believe me, you can part from here only in death.” When she looked back at Tenma, he could see tears in her eyes as she clutched her blade tighter. “This is the only way I can survive.” Running forwards from her position twelve metres away, she activated Storming Flail and slashed the whip-like blade at Tenma’s arm before throwing a normal katana in Lunge (Kenpo Style) then quickly drawing a new blade and coating it in magoi as she lunged at him.

Combat Notes:

Yang Himari:

Lagi and Eight: Versus Asobi
The air shimmering from her fiery blade, Asobi gazed upon her two opponents. “You have posed quite the problem,” Her song-like voice held sharp notes, like she was restraining her emotions, “But I must remove any problems in the lady’s way. So I suppose it’s time I do just that.” Grasping the small charm upon her chest, her body surged with unseen magoi whilst black rukh flocked through the air. “Izanami no Chokeshin!” Her armoured back erupted into a pair of white wings, reminiscent of some lovely butterfly. However, her expression was anything but lovely. Darting from her position twenty metres away, her wings bringing a deadly mist around her, she headed for Eight with A Tier Fanalis speeds. At the same time, she distracted Lagi with an arcing Honō no Kizuato and then lunged at Eight with an attack of her asura magic blade. While she was near Eight, she then activated Jōshō Suru Honō no Uzu before flying from the head of this twister.

Combat Notes:

Chouyi Asobi:

Trent and Noir: Versus Junko
Within his own void, Trent would find himself with Noir. There seemed nothing but the clouds moving there; there was nobody else but themselves. Then a basic arrow sailed through the air at Trent. And there was nothing again. Then another basic arrow came for Noir. And there was nobody else. “Izanami no Kotengu.” Out of nothing emerged somebody grim, clothed in the garb of a bloodied crow, appearing fifty metres away. “Nobody shall survive this. There shall be nothing left once this is done.” Drawing her bowstring, she let loose an Ara no Mitama which she sent towards Noir in a watery state and then shot out two basic arrows towards Noir, and another two at Trent, alongside a Screeching Raven at Trent’s magic arm. Brushing her dark feathers, she uttered Rolling Wind under her breath and her folded cloak unfurled into massive wings, taking flight towards her prey.

Combat Notes:

Karasu Junko:

Central Hall: The Clan Leaders
Within the inner hall, Akihiko stood alone; his fellow leaders were gone, vanished into thin air. “Ah, I can almost taste the despair coming from those trapped within my magic! Uho ho ho! Hmm, it tastes like apricots covered in tar? Casting his amber eyes around the room, Akihiko locked his furious gaze upon the High Priest. “What the fuck have you done?!” The lotus-bearing samurai, who called herself his sister, clicked her tongue as she talked calmly to the High Priest. “I thought my brother would curse much less than this. Oh, mother, you really didn’t raise him well.” The hostage Manami maintained her stoic expression, never one to fall for such provocations, unlike her son who shouted, “How dare you speak to her like that, you -”

His words caught in his throat as he caught sight of her blade, emblazoned with the same red lotus as she bore upon her straw hat. Recognising that ominous symbol, he could not even muster a single gasp. Instead, he quickly clasped a golden sword upon his side, intending to activate its function. However, it did not activate. The High Priest had stopped it from activating with a flick of his wrist.

“Just accept it, brother. Kina is no longer yours! You squandered its potential for years and you have lost your claim to its throne.” Caressing a darkened blade which bore a golden six-sided star, she continued, “ It’s my time now and I will actualise its maximum potential.” Drawing out the blade with the red lotus, she stared into Akihiko’s eyes. “But, first, I believe I should visit your little vault.”

Everyone has become imprisoned within the Naraka's Mandala. You have two posts to escape this infinite void, whether through combat or other means, before you are consumed and converted into black rukh for the High Priest. There is still a posting-order and this is a death-enabled thread.

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 16/12/20, 06:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

The old man was shocked to be stopped by the large mercenary that he had met earlier, this man seemed immune to the shockwave. The next moment he would find himself in some magic created space with the large man that had stopped him. He would hear the priest that he heard about talking about how to get rid of the magic, fine he would participate. "Akuma no ora!" he would shout while banging his staff on the ground in order to create an aura of lightning around his body as he looks at El. "We dont have to fight, YOu can change the way they view outsiders with me, we can bring a new age to this country without violence. Please hear me out!" he would say as the man charges at him, he would use from bottom to top to create another shockwave to counter the one that El was making his his axe. He would then chant "Raigeki" and shoot a powered up bolt of lighting at his head followed by  a punch to the side of his axe with his left fist. "Please let us talk!"

notes:

abilities:

items:
traits:

magoi 250/320

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t9186-memiors-of-an-old-assassin

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"Ah great, more fire."

This was a bit annoying, Lagi mostly felt naked without his tools but he had to make due. But before he could even do anything, he found himself trapped with eight in some sort of black rukh prison with the same woman he picked a fight with.

"Of course, lock me in with the chick with the flaming sword.  Alright, woman, not exactly how I'd like to spend my afternoon but come on then."

Orie appeared behind Lagi and started generating the electric guard, with Lagi using the Armor of the lightning dragon and generating a total of four layers with the ability being scaled three times. Since Lagi was still in his vampire lord form, he also still had his A-tier flight speed and his lightning reflexes as well.   In addition to that, his wings didn't need to beat a multitude of times in order to achieve such speeds while using an additional form of speed alongside with it, he just needed the extra oomph for this next series of events.

He was hoping that eight would be able to handle himself appropriately, or at the very least, be able to survive. They fought together for a while, Lagi was banking on the fact that Eight knew of his responsibilities in battle. Lagi was going to make an opening for Eight, and with the trust that he had in his companion, he was sure that they could finish up this fight as soon as possible. With the activation of her household weapon, most individuals might find some difficulty with the act that they would potentially be unable to see due to the butterfly wings Izanami No Chokeshin . But as long as Lagi had Orie, he had his danger sense. It wouldn't bother him in the slightest, but he had to be mindful of Eight.

"Looks like her boss has a dark metal vessel, the contractors involved."

She raced after eight, and so did Lagi after noticing that she was trying get to him The distraction could have worked with Honō no Kizuato being launched at Lagi. But he still maintained his speed as he tried to race Asobi there. Orie activated her Zetal Domain and knocked away the crescent projectile as she maintained her position behind Lagi. Sine Lagi was moving in a straight line at that time, he was moving at the speeds allowed by his lightning magic as orie coated both of Lagi's Arms with the acidic properties that she was made of. He then used a scaled version of Acidic Tekken and swiped down at the weapon asobi was using with an acidic chop that was coated with lightning magic at A rank speeds with his left arm.

What happened here was this, acidic tekken matched the thrusting attempt of the activated asura magic sword and equaled its power, meaning that the weapon's defensive power was exposed in that exchange. In this case, it would be 4 layers of B tier lighting magic vs the defensive power of the Odachi No Kagatsuchi, which would deplete the full 400 since each layer was worth 100. Not only would he have protected Eight, but he would have destroyed the main weapon of Asobi. Sure, the odachi would explode and with Lagi standing in front of Eight to shield him, he would take double damage of that asura magic in the sense of C tier damage, but that would only be subtracted by Lagi's natural scaley armor that guarded his exterior. He wasn't massively wounded because of it, but it still hurt like hell. Draconic Vampiris played a role in protecting Lagi, even if exposed to his weakness. Even if Lagi was blinded, he still had his danger sense and one final attack, the next action of his acidic tekken.

"WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!"

With his right arm, as well as utilizing his natural claw-like weaponry granted from his lord transformation which was now covered in acid, Lagi raked his claws over Asobi's face in an attempt to deal A tier acidic damage to her face and blind her mostly. Her traits would allow her to survive such an ordeal, but it would be at the cost of her eyes. With no real reliable form of sensory and her sword destroyed, it was left for Eight to clean up.

"Now!"

Spoiler:

340/400 magoi
390/430 Stamina

Battle notes
Spoiler:

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 CrChE3t

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 LBbFjDO

Lagi's Vault

36The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 Empty 320 magoi 17/12/20, 01:55 pm

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

Julius
No one was around him, his group gone. Wood floors stretched out in every direction some and somehow was able to move him from where he was standing.  Scanning the area he would see a man out in the distance about 40 meters bowing down. Without thinking twice Julius would gather his magoi and prepare for combat. "Skin Shield" He'd speak commanding the ruhk His magoi would rush over his entire body as he would scale the ability putting in 30 more magoi into the spell making it A tier.  By this time the man's head would be coming up and he too would start casting, however, Julius would not be a fool and wait to see what would come for this priest. It would also be safe to say that he was further enough away from the members of his team and others that he could let loose and show his true powers.

Pointing his staff toward the fool who thought he could beat him, Julius would speak and command the ruhk once more "Lightning Serpent "
Lightning dances around the user's class weapon before taking shape at the tip of the weapon that is pointed towards its target. The head of a sea serpent is formed being 20 CM tall and 10 CM wide having a range up to 50 meters. When the attack is cast the Lightning serpent hurls towards its intended target area and appears to sink its teeth into the object hit for B tier damage applying 3rd-degree arc burns.

Julius was not done however, pushing more of his magoi into this attack, 10 more head would appear for an exchange of his magic force.  He had trained to handle such a large amount of magic cast at once.  There were now 11 serpents in total each with their own range from Julius.

The Preist made his constructs and sent them for Julius, he was also able to make a sphere behind him as well, however, it was all for not.   Pointing his stave at the constructs as they appeared, a lightning serpent would head to them. The two in the center would be met with their own serpents as were the ones to the left.  The water behind him moved in, hearing the sound of the water moving, Julius pointed his stave as it sending one of his serpents into it. This would be 5 out the 11 of his serpent heads.  

Point his stave back to the priest and send the 6 remainings at his foe.   He would have them split up, two would swing around to the left and the right as well as two down the center.   Julius red hues peered from behind his mask.

"A world where you greedy fools are the only world that will come into vision!

190/360 Magoi - 80/80 Stamina
OOC OOC:Magoi was given back from the spells cast from before this post, due to an overlook in my actions. Magoi is back at full.

Combat Info:

Menat

Menat
β-Tier
β-Tier

"A Job?" Menat questioned Gozen as the later produced a cloth in order to begin cleaning the still fresh blood from her blade. The wild woman mulled over her situation at hand, with Menat's standing before Abe in order to protect the lord who had accepted and aided her upon her arrival in this new land. The tip of her now cleaned blade held steady as she pointed it at Menat before placing her other hand on her hip with a sigh of disappointment. A comment had been made of how she wanted to decide the outcome after all was said and done but her choice had been made for her. Menat herself could feel it around her, how the air shifted somehow. It all felt off now and she could see why. The chamber they had been in for the ceremony, the one where Gozen and the other secret assassins had left a number of fresh corpses, had emptied into a yawning void that seemed to continue on without an end in sight.

Her hands tightened around the shaft of her spear while she watched Gozen's movements. "Gozen. If this is about a job, about money," She paused as the oddly shaped knife Gozen had been pointing at her came sailing her way. The young Princess's instincts were quick, allowing her to swing her spear around so as to knock away the oncoming weapon before it had the chance to strike her. Her chance to continue speaking, to attempt to soothe the situation rather than stoke the flames of combat, was still delayed as she found herself driving the blunt end of her spear forward into the now rushing Gozen's abdomen in order to Stall her and prevent her next attack. It seemed to only have bought Menat a mere few seconds before Gozen was able to act once more.

She clearly found distance to be more of a requirement while handling Menat as the samurai leapt backwards, two more of her diamond shaped knives being flung towards the Meridian Princess in the process. Yet Menat's boiling point had been reached. The moment Gozen made her move to begin her backwards retreat Menat had already acted to fill her lungs to their full compacity. She had never found a need for her shout before but this felt as if she were in the opportune moment for it. As the second and third daggers were released so was her scream. The air shook violently, shaking the knives mid-flight and causing them to clatter to the floor of the room harmlessly, before stunning both Gozen and her falcon.

"ENOUGH!" The single word that acompanied the shout boomed like the mightiest strike of thunder. "If this is about doing a job Gozen then I'm willing to hire you. Right here. Right now." Menat stared at the woman she wished to befriend rather than fight. "As the first, and eldest, Princess of Meridia money is no option to me. Name your price and I'll see it paid. In exchange you declare your current contract null and void and join me as my personal retainer." The young girl directed her with an air of authority on par with the outbursts of Akihiko from behind his paper screens. "Or have you not noticed how much more room we've got to pull this kind of fight with? For Soloman's sake there's even an open sky now Gozen!" She pointed out the crimson skies above where there should have obviously been a ceiling instead. "Face it. You're probably gonna just end up getting double crossed if this is what they're pulling. Help me get out of it and earn yourself a friend and a stable long-term job instead."

Magoi: 110/100
Stamina: 265/275

Combat Notes:

Stall:

Fanalis Roar:

Items:

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 QiwNJGW

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Trying to escape what a horrible situation he had found himself within, Trently were to find himself in some sort of void. It was quite odd. However, Trently could not mull over his environment's details for long. Upon seeing his new landscape before his eyes, Trently casted Arashi Yoroi as his shuriken was held to his chest, in prep for whatever harm may come to him in here. Looking around, he were to see a woman whom fired had now arrow at Trently. Without dawdling, Trently stepped with vigor at his opponent, performing a scaled Denki no Ho to appear before her in an instant and abruptly slice her down with a scaled Kaze Ha, lying her down to sleep.

Trently: "You are not quick enough. You are dead now."

Magoi: 260

Stamina: 100

Abilities Used:

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 35360610

Altan Bey

Altan Bey
β-Tier
β-Tier

Before Altan could tell if her arrow hit the enemy or not, she found herself standing within a… strange realm. Sky appeared above her and when she looked down below the wooden floor was extending to no end. Beside her was a man, she saw him in the room and the gate as well, which could only mean that he was one of the mercenaries hired by the clans… or the foreigners.

But one more problem rose when Altan saw a man, 20 meters away from her and the other man. Judging from their appearances and hostility, it seemed that the scarface would be more dangerous, it would mean that he was her enemy at the moment. “Are you a friend? Or a foe?” She would ask Khalik as she prepared her bow, ready to shoot her arrows anytime. A tassel, which was given by the oni woman before could be seen dangling, tied to her bow.

Kazuo would make his first move by throwing a smoke bomb upon his location, but the archer would be delivering an arrow shot skill that would be scaled twice right at where he was standing. Then without checking if her shot went through or not, the moment Kazuo threw the smoke bomb towards her and Khalik, she would take several steps aside to be away from Khalik , around 3 meters from where she was at the moment.

All these smokes really made it hard for Altan to aim her bow, but she just had to do it by instinct. She would try to listen to the footsteps made by those men and judging from the hasty steps from the upper right (assuming now Khalik would be on her upper left), she would sustain her arrow shot ability that again, would also be scaled twice. As she shot her arrow, her magoi would be infused to the tassel and frozen fumble would be casted. Thus, due to the heavy snow, the purple haze thrown by Kazuo would be stuck in the severe snow storm, and would fail to make its way to Altan. Not only that, the enemy would be having a hard time to see his surrounding as well a payback to what he did at the first place.

Magoi : 100/110
Stamina : 250/290

Skills :

Items:

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 EVN67aG

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“I do want you close.” Tenma answered with a smirk as the woman was brought close to her by his wind but just when they could continue their dance, someone interrupted their dance. He let the woman back away, 12 meters away from him as he saw as the surrounding scenery changed into something else. Ironic that the sky was cloudy, just like the situation within the country. Somehow it reminded him of Kou civil war, which, if he could admit, was super draining and unpleasant, especially for the poor citizen. But this, it was happening within the castle, perhaps a small scaled civil war. However the danger would almost be the same.

The swordsman’s one eye would be gazing towards the woman’s smile and he would smile back towards her, listening to her words. A chuckle would escape Tenma’s lips, knowing it was not the time to joke around but her remark was unusual. But his smile faded when he saw the one eyed woman mentioned that she knew this place with tears running on her cheeks. “You have been here before, Himari?” Tenma asked the woman, finally bothering himself to call the woman by her name with a serious tone, dropping the formality.

The moment Himari slashed her whip, Tenma would use his Parry II the attack, preventing the whip from touching his limbs. He would also sustain his parry II again towards the normal Katana while using his Kyokaroku skill to withstand the magoi coated blade. His own magoi coated Katana would be slashing the glass demon visage around the woman. If the shrapnel shattered into him, he would only use his free hand to protect his front side and let it piercing him, wanting to show that he has no intention to fight at the moment.

The way she attacked was desperate, Tenma was not fully knowledgeable in body languages but years of handling swords and exchanging blows with his enemy made him notice even a small thing like this. She was uncertain, she was barely clinging to the hope called survival so she can live. “This is only an assumption, but did they put you here and made you fight someone important for you? Then they punish you, forcing you to join the Kinan Navy because of what you did in the past, knowing you are well capable of handling the sea...as a former pirate? Then forcing you to do their bidding in exchange for your life?” The one eyed man made his statement, although it was only his own assumption. Working in the Navy as a woman, not to be disrespectful, was not an easy thing. They must be an expert to gain the respect of the crew, someone who knew how to control the sea besides the Navy.

“Or… perhaps, you were just lonely.” The swordsman would continue his words, “Sailing through the sea didnt make you feel like you expected. So you tried to settle down, trying to redeem your crime...only to be dragged into this kind of situation, constantly needing to survive because of what you did.”

A sigh would escape the man’s lips, he never once tried to attack her even though he still had his Katana ready for defensive purposes. “It was a shame though no matter which one was right, you were only trying to live your life, trying to be free.” The man would take a step forward as his eye was gazing towards the woman’s eye. “Come with me.” He said calmly, “Not as my follower, not as my enemy. But as an equal individual, a comrade, a trusted friend. To be honest, your entire presence attracted me from the start, it made me think, ‘She can be my rival, a friend with equal standing, or perhaps more.’. I have never been very excited to talk to someone before.”

The swordsman would then reach out his free  hand carefully towards the former pirate.

“I would not save you like you are a damsel in distress, you would hate me if I do that and that would be very disrespectful of me to assume that kind of thing, don't you think?” He gave a small laugh as he continued his speech, “Instead, I will be by your side as we solve things together. You are a strong woman, Himari, and freedom suits you better." and he would be silencing himself after that, waiting for the woman to respond to him back.

Magoi: 270/310
Stamina: 380/440

Skills:

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 XNsy1xt

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Illusion?” Noir muttered as the scenery changed, leaving her and Trently alone within the realm. Then as a basic arrow came towards the girl, she would whistle to Haku, making him leap to catch the incoming arrow. The magician would stand still, letting the man beside her to handle the attack while she observed the enemy. Although when the enemy sent her attack, Noir would sustain her Draco Saltatio to and scaled it once to clash with the watery snake.

As another 2 incoming arrows would be coming towards her, the magician would give command to Haku to block them by hardening his body. The moment Noir saw that Trently was done with his attack, she would activate her nightmare bangle and used Longing Fear, directing it toward Junko in order to let her feel the nightmare.

Magoi: 515/560
Stamina: 230/270

Skills:

Khalik-I-Sabbah

Khalik-I-Sabbah
C-Tier
C-Tier

Chaos looms in the summit and its sanguine waves have broken an idled mind free from the cautious game of footsies these clan heads waged. He was grateful for the chance workout the rust from his sword-arm, yet Khalik was soon to find such thanks to be misplaced in the infinite expanse of the red sky.  

The mandala hung high, like Emperor on their lofty throne, to judge this toilsome strife and its combatants. Just how exactly did things wind up so? He hadn't the leisure to contemplate, nor even the leisure to lip off—yet he managed to squeeze it in. "Depends~ do I get that cut of his if he dies?" Yes, even in the midst of Hell, where his life dwindles on the thinnest of threads, he'll always stick in a cheeky remark for his own amusement— and the immediate penalty was the obfuscation of his target.

The bloom of smoke and iron forced his eyes shut, leaving him in a void of his imagination. Where was Kazuo? Where was that redhead girl with the bow? Lesser combatants would fixate on the red-herrings, but Khalik was no plebian when it comes to a scuffle. Instead of reason, he'd lean onto pure instinct and natural talent to score his mark.

In the clouded vision, Khalik charged 3ms ahead, his rapid steps headed towards where Kazuo was last seen. The rattling of a steel chain perked his ear, and allowed him to hone in to which direction he needed to jump, yet without his vision relaying the spatial data— the exact coordinates of Kazuo would be guess work at best.

Nonetheless, with Desert's Wind, scaled thrice over, Khalik launched himself up and over the steel fang, and towards his foe. While still airborne on the crimson horizon, he released the hidden fang of his parasol in a basic attack. The sharp steel of Higanbana arcs out with C-tier damage from its sheathe in hopes of grazing any flesh. Whether it did or not made no difference, the drifter's fleet feet retained the momentum of the first hop to let him bound across 5ms to the left, and another 5ms immediately afterwards in the same direction to consequently evade the tanto's thrust. In total, he had repositions himself, roughly, around 10m away from Kazuo where the iron sand could no longer tamper with his sight.

Once settled across the smokescreen's threshold, Khalik would take a deep breathe in. He didn't expect his blows to knick— he didn't expect any of their parlor tricks to land quite frankly. So, instead of leaning on fate's fickle hand, the drifter centered himself and prepared for Round 2— where he was certain to nab this kill.

He had to, lest his mortal coil be lost to Hell's infinite expanse.

Stamina: 155/185

Combat Notes:

Abilities Used:

Equipment:

Casrare

Casrare
β-Tier
β-Tier

As combat began to unfold around him the Sasanid couldn't help but feel unlucky. He came here just to provide assistance for his friend, and now he had strangers coming for his head. As confusion and conflict began to fill the room an archer would come for the companions. Now as he stood next to Naga the strange attacker would lay words upon her. It seems there was more to this countries politics than its current conflicts.  As the words of taunting would come upon them he would try his best to move quickly, it's what they trained for. At least, it's what he trained for, the world was already hurting him enough.

As the arrows would let loose he would press of with his feet, he would fly as the beast of blackened sky. Dark clouds would roll from him, forming around his feet to lift. As it formed a veil from his other pores. He would go up 5m exactly to prevent the incoming arrows., yet as more let loose towards him and his ally he couldn't but help try to interfere. "Naga! Get behind me!" He would try to get her to follow. Knockout Block  plus some extra oomph to boost its defenses. With the scaled shield he would try to take in the arrows that flew towards him, while using the size to hopefully get in the way and block for Tobinaga.

As the arrows would crash into his hardened carbon shell he would follow up.  With a deep breathe the gas would swell further. Shredding Clouds would exhale from his lungs. Another one following after as he used extra energy to create another Shredding Cloud As the pitch-black cloud would head towards him their target would be unaware of all the tiny shredding shards within it. Now all he had to do was to rely on the Kinan magician's aid.

Stamina: 80/170

Dm notes: Casrare jumped to avoid basic arrows with flying trait, should be able to since it wasn't predicted, should keep him free from the stick arrow. Scaled Knockout block to block his arrows while Commanding Naga to take cover behind him. Follow with Shredding cloud scaled to produce a second cloud.

Spoiler:

Abilties used:

Toh Tobinaga

Toh Tobinaga
C-Tier
C-Tier

Panic would fill her mind, as quickly as the invaders had filled the room. A day for potential change, it was a powder keg sure but this only made it worse. To top it off there was this strange person popping before her. Claiming to have worked with her family, but it was no face that she knew. She couldn't even remember her father's face let alone a stranger. What seemed like words of enticement or antagonization only confused her. Whoof any of the Toh would switch to some strange and bewildering master. Who even was it, question wracked her mind, and a false bravado covering her face.

With a Smirk she'd say "Why don't I show you my skill and my Iron Will! Drawing her staff she'd draw a circle as she spoke. Starting the beginning of her spell a wall would form of nearby metals, providing both visual and defensive protections. Using extra magoi she had fortified the wall but it wasn't over yet, she'd have to move quickly. As Casrare had the vantage point she felt she could trust his eyes.

Chanting again she'd lift in the air, a flight spell rising her to hide behind her ally as he blocked shots. As the incoming attacks would hopefully be blocked she'd rise slightly higher to the ceiling. With her staff aimed she'd help add some shock to these storm clouds. She'd fully charge the spell, closing one. With her mark clear she'd thrust the staff forward. w"SCHREEING FANG!" Once again increasing the power of her spell the charged bolt of lightning should've ripped right towards Hiroki.

Dm notes: Naga created scaled wall to block basics and the other ability arrow incase not able to get behind Casrare in time, wall should also protect her from sticky arrows aim while she rises with the flight spell. Then screeching howl scaled as well to do big damage hopefully. Should be able to be hid behind the black gas cloud from the two Shredding clouds. Naga should be hovering 1m above Cas while behind him.

magoi: 140/240

Spoiler:

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Hyperion stood still while this Chouyi Asobi spoke of the two as if they had been a needle in her masters side. It seems as if there were even more players on the field than they were aware of, but they were on the Kogatan radar. As she screamed out during her first attack, the obsidian bodies of his cicadas would begin to flutter. The slaver would draw his demon sword, but his pose was more similar to that of a magician with his wand. As he drew the blade, his puppet Abe would being to move. Moving the blade as if it were Abe's leash, bringing the zombie between Hyperion on Chouyi as a meat shield.

As Chouyi would focus her attention on Lagi momentarily, Hyperion would let his flint cicadas fill the air. As she charged, he would slide backward at B-tier speeds to create an additional buffer of time as hesummoned a quartet of skeletons to assist as a wall of mass against this woman. She would charge through the Abe, a portion of the cicadas which resisted her asuran heat, and knocking through the skeletons with ease before flying up through the vortex. As her wings flapped as she skyrocketed, his eyes began to burn. He squinted until he had to close his eyes, but leaving them closed with an idea of where she was.

"Kill yourself, Miss." Hyperion would speak to Chouyi. He understood that there was a time limit to this battle, thanks to the priests words. "If you choose to drag this out, we'll all die. But I'm sure my companion can kill you before that. However, if you kill yourself, we'll know your faction can be trusted and we'll be inclined to help your master. The choice is yours."

During this time Hyperion would sustain his Demon blade and Skeletalobes to bring Abe's scorched body back and the broken skeletons would attract each other as they would rebuild themselves, outnumbering the lone Chouyi with his swarm of thousands of cicadas, the quartet of skeletons, Abe's resurrecting body and the vampire lord himself.

Magoi: 440

Flint Cicadas:

Demon's Blade:

Skeletalobes:

Notes:

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 ZuxZMnk

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The Nagatacho's Fringes: Jahangir and Diana
Upon the fringes of the Nagatacho estate, unseen within the Aurangzeb’s embrace, hid the mercenary Jahangir and Diana. Their intended work, whatever it may be, had been hindered by some invisible barrier around the fifth floor. Though they could hear the din of leaders and vassals within, they could not see through the latticed window which separated the Denpato chamber from the outside air. Indeed, should they touch the windows or walls of the fifth floor, they would feel as if hot oil was coursing through their blood. As they considered their options, however, the two warriors could hear four priests, dressed in patriotic colours, discussing amongst themselves upon the first floor below.

“Is it not odd that the High Priest called us together?” A sage-looking priestess sporting the Toh’s insignia muttered her thoughts, more to herself than her companions. “He’s toying with us, Omasa, as he always does.” A white-haired man, unfitting his youth, of the Kazeharu clan responded before he received quick reply. “I hope it is a good excuse he gives for pulling me from my meditations,” His soothing tones woven with irritation, this man clad in Morihana robes seemed unhappy, “Since the High Priest knows I heeded his call only because I consider him my equal.” The fourth of their retinue, a young priest dressed in the garb of the High Priest’s order, seemed equally puzzled. “Hmm, I cannot fathom his thinking in uniting the spiritual pillars of Kina within one place.”

Nakayama Omasa, the Spirit-Caller:

Kamo no Takashi, the Star-Diviner:

Yasunori Ashiya, the Eight-Headed:

Hirabayashi Kazuki, the God-Revered:

Whatever these priests concluded was lost to the wind, since they left the Nagatacho estate for the nearby shrine. Their leaving was not ill-timed, for the fifth floor would be consumed by its battle-din, which Jahangir and Diana would hear. However, just as quick as it began, so would those sounds of bloody murder end. If that spurred them into action, the two warriors would observe that the previous barrier upon the fifth floor, once impenetrable, had degraded into several weak points.

The Great Rarauva:

Menat: Versus Gozen
Her ears ringing from the young Menat’s shout, Gozen fell upon her pert arse. She looked exhausted, her brows were creased as if fed up with thinking. “Sorry, lass, you’re an actual princess?” She smacked her forehead with her palm, exasperated and confused. “Gods, I knew there was something different about you - and that ain’t just a chat-up line.” She gave her fellow redhead a little wink before listening to Menat’s offer. “You drive a hard bargain, doncha! I mean, it’s not like I was following my contractor for anything more than the money. You know, gotta get the dough from somewhere - else the bread won’t get made.” She paused to consider her options, but it seemed more like she was teasing Menat. “Well, I could stay with my current boss and get sent on some certain-death suicide mission... Eh, or I could join a pretty girl’s retinue with room and board.”

Springing to her feet, vigour renewed, she gave Menat another cheeky wink. “Nothing like money and friends to get your spirits high, right, lass?” With new resolve, Gozen stuck out her palm for a handshake. “I don’t know what my former boss will think - but she knew what she was getting into with me.” As the two red-haired women sealed the deal, Gozen smiled. It was something genuine this time, not a tired smile like before. “And, boy, do I know what I’m getting with you, my princess…” The cool air began shimmering with gold and light, wavering as if pushing at unseen forces. Its warmth filled the crimson heavens which fast approached, transforming this prison of infinite floor and sky with its bright colours - before it shattered into millions of white shards. These last words graced their broken mandala as its epitaph, “... and my friend.”

Combat Notes:

Tenma: Versus Himari
“It’s not that simple!” Tears streaming from her one eye, Himari would babble like the floodgates of her heart had been opened. “I killed a captain within the Kinan navy during my pirate years. I had thought it forgiven when I joined the Kinan navy myself, though it weighed heavy upon my heart. Despite this grievance, I indulged myself with the Hinamoto’s generous hospitality. Until one of my fellow sailors heard rumour about that captain’s death from my old crew…” She rocked unsteadily upon her feet, as if upon a wave-swept ship, while she continued her assault. “I became afraid. He asked whether it was true or not and, well, I could have lied. But I was too scared. What if he found out the truth and that I had lied? I could lose everything I had gained! I couldn’t bear to lose this second chance I had been given and the family I had made…” Her strikes became harder, her anger flowing into each swing or her blade. “I confided my fears with a priest, Ashiya by name - if memory serves. He offered this mandala as a place for discussion.” Her beautiful lips contorted into a hateful grimace. “That was nothing but a trick. A foul trick which cost a dear friend his life - and cost me my freedom.”

Her sorrows drowning him out, Himari did not notice the swordsman’s fatal strike - until her armour lodged itself into his now-bloodied sides. “What’ve you done, Tenma?!” Broken from her trance-like sadness, she began frantically binding his injured body with torn-off cloth. However, he paid his wounds no heed but gently addressed her. His words, kind and sincere, touched the deepest part of her heart - a part she had sealed away for the longest of times. But it was sealed no longer and bared towards the one-eyed Tenma. “I don’t know what to say, I mean, no, of course I do…”

“I’ll come with you.” The cloudy sky parted with golden gleam. “I have no reason to be afraid anymore.” The wooden floor retreated into golden particles. “So I’ll come with you - wherever you go. I'm sure you'd like that, mister." She tugged at his sleeve playfully, a smile returned to her plush lips. "Be the rudder staying my course and I’ll be the wind in your sails.” The golden mandala was not their prison anymore. No, it was the graveyard where they left their fears dead and buried.

Combat Notes:

The Denpato Chamber: The High Priest et Al
“It seems some insects have escaped from the kodoku jar…” An unnerving grin came upon the High Priest’s face. “But I thought your mandala was an unbreakable prison?” He grasped his sword-like staff with a strength not befitting his aged appearance. “It should be unbreakable, my king. Unless it was tampered with…” His coal-black eyes burned with some strange and unrecognisable emotion. “Heh, it must be that little Magi whom I tossed from Kina’s soil. It seems he has wormed his way back! Uho ho ho, he has certainly grown into someone powerful, hasn’t he?”

Silva: Versus Elgjiho
The elderly Silva matched the blows Elgjiho threw, breaking through his defence with a well-timed punch. The giant Elgjiho staggered backwards for a brief moment before grunting, not from pain - but from appreciation. “You bite well. What about your bark?” Then he would make a hefty swing of his cleaver downwards, upon Silva’s head. However, Silva could tell this was simply a testing blow and not something serious, “I have lived here for years. Two decades now, or thereabouts.” Aiming his flaming breath towards Silva, he seemed the very appearance of his namesake, the Shuten-doji. “I have seen the clans fight. I have seen the people suffer. They did not listen to me. They did not heed my advice.” Looming over the old man, he did not make any attempts to attack Silva. “All because I was a foreigner. They would not accept that I could be right and they were wrong. How would you change that? How could you change that?” This was not simply a question but a plea. “How could you change this country of war and prejudice without violence?” The mountain - nay, the overflowing volcano - that called itself Elgjiho was asking Silva to give him hope.

Combat Notes:

Casrare and Tobinaga: Versus Hiroki
Since his initial offence had been met with an equal defence, Hiroki found himself hard-pressed against the incoming attacks. Skirting clear of the two clouds with Cunning Kitsune, he aimed an explosive arrow towards Casrare. However, that momentary delay gave Tobinaga the opportunity to land her devastating spell, striking him with a stunning blast of lightning and metal. He did not relent, however, and snatched the magic pistol from his belt. Targeting both Tobinaga and Casrare, he let loose Ryuo’s Fangs around the two youths grouped together. Whilst they were distracted, the strength magic pulling them towards its centre, he released a well-timed arrow at Casrare’s chest.

Combat Notes:

Yasahiro Hiroki:

Khalik and Altan: Versus Kazuo
Taking full advantage of his smokescreen, Kazuo evaded Altan’s first volley. However, whilst he made his mad dash for Khalik, he opened a blind spot for the young assassin to nick his side and missed his subsequent attacks against him. When he caught sight of Altan nocking an arrow, he headed for the spry Khalik and prepared his Crescent Moon against the archer’s ability, intending to catch Khalik within its grasp as well. But the flurry of snow which accompanied her shot slowed his movement, preventing him from stopping her arrow. With its sharp head now buried in his side, he forgot any restraint and coated his kusari-gama in slick motion - sending it forth with Tsukuyomi’s Waxing.

Combat Notes:

Watanabe Kazuo:

Julius: Versus Haya
The eerie priest cackled whilst Julius launched his offensive, sending forth more snakes than the heads of Orochi. The first four would crash into the yakshas, crushing them into shards, whilst the fifth would evaporate the sphere. As Julius sent forth another six of these serpent heads, the crowing Haya chanted, “I am endowed with Tathagata’s Wisdom, whose teachings shall illuminate your narrow mind!” Turning the air cold and chill around him, he launched his four swords into the snakes that attacked from the sides whilst those coming from the centre were repelled by his guardian’s strength magic. Cackling maniacally, he chanted, “For there is but one truth in this world. Man shall always desire what he does not have. That is the definition of greed, uhi hi hi! That is the universal truth, which Tathagata’s Strength will carve upon your body! That is the single hypocrisy which man indulges himself in. That includes you, boy, for your desire to win is a form of greed itself!”

Combat Notes:

Akegarasu Haya:

Trent and Noir: Versus Junko
The stoic Junko did not flinch as Trent prepared his one-strike kill. Instead, she reacted at A Tier Fanalis speeds and rolled away in a Sweeping Crow, stumbling slightly as her blade broke. Retaliated with matching speed, she let loose a Howling Dragon towards Trent, accompanied by a Midnight Murder immediately after. She unfurled her crow's wings through Rolling Wind, flying past the nightmares of her fallen comrades who tried to drag her down. She had no qualms with the dead, nor the memory of them, so she aimed her longbow towards them and the woman who conjured them,rattling off several basic attacks in quick succession.

Combat Notes:

Karasu Junko:

Lagi and Eight: Versus Asobi
Her blade shattered under his claw, Asobi would narrowly avoid Lagi’s swipe to her face and take the brunt upon her shoulder. However, though she had been wounded and her weapon broken, the bored look upon her face still remained. Hurling her shattered blade towards his face, she would move quickly before shooting one quick jab at Lagi’s jaw. “Who are you, pretending you care about her?" She replied fiercely to Eight, her blood boiling, "You are simply problems in her way and, if I have to sacrifice myself as the solution, so be it. If you cannot understand that, it is unsurprising. You were not born to lead like she was.” Regardless of whether she took fatal damage or not, she would follow her jab with another one towards his knee. She then aimed some more aimed at his groin and his forehead; she followed with more still towards his back and his nose. Her final assault, last-ditch attempt that it was, looked like some fatal dance as she weaved her last steps around the hulking Lagi. She would ensure her swan-song was both elegant and deadly.

Combat Notes:

Chouyi Asobi:

The Denpato Chamber: Jahangir, Diana, Menat and Tenma
Having infiltrated the Nagatacho estate, Jahangir and Diana could venture into the main hall and its inner chamber. They would notice the rooms were completely empty, save Menat and Tenma - with their newfound companions - who would find themselves returned to their original places. If they entered the inner chamber, where the leaders had been, they would find that the conference table had been moved and an unearthly staircase revealed underneath. What was unearthly about that staircase? It was formed from millions of glowing wire-like fibres, pulsing like a monster’s veins and twisting around one another like the roots of a wizened tree. Those who had witnessed the spectacle of the leaders’ oath-swearing might remember the similar-looking tree which had emerged from beneath the conference table. Whatever that tree had been, and these wires were, it was certain that this staircase would lead to some deeper hell. Or something worse.

If anyone of the party wished to descend the staircase, they might notice several bloodstains and ripped cloth trailing down the steps. Indeed, it seemed some others had escaped their mandala and descended these steps themselves. Following this horrific trail down the staircase, it seemed like they were being lowered into the throat of an ancient beast. A blue energy coursed through the wires like blood running red through veins, humming gently as they flowed downwards into the depths below. However, as they descended deeper, the wires’ humming became faint whispers.

“Let us see what you can do out there, O kings… Did you think it would be easy, the hunt has just begun… This ceremony shall join me to the champions of fate…”

Within these wires sounded the quiet songs of fate and victory. It seemed the world’s sagas had been given melody with their whispers. However, their hushed singing faded into silence upon the party arriving at the staircase’ base; after what seemed like hours, they had found themselves within the belly of the beast. But it was not demons who greeted them. Nay, they were greeted with translucent black walls soaring above. The same walls which had been built into myth and rumour; the walls which were said to house all Kina’s wealth and knowledge. They were within the fabled Hinamoto vault.

The Three Blades Piercing the Demon [Plot/Event/Kina] - Page 2 Dbac5410

Additional Information:

The battles wage on within these tormenting mandalas! However, Tenma and Menat have escaped their prisons whilst Jahangir and Diana have joined the fray. What will they find within the fabled vault of the Hinamoto? There is now free-posting within 72 hours but, bearing in mind the current season, extensions are understandable.

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 02/02/21, 09:50 am; edited 3 times in total

Julius Plageuis

Julius Plageuis
A-Tier
A-Tier

As soon as he saw the reverse of his two center lightning Snakes, Julius would sigh as lightning would course over his body as he began to speak to the Ruhk. "Lightning Reflex" His body would move 5 meters in a straight line as he took a step, though the step was not forward but to his own right. He was out of the way of his attacks easily now.  He was more than annoyed at this point, the spell used to keep Julius at bay was wasted.  Julius was still 40 meters away thus 10 meters out of his Ice zone, he would have kept moving if he thought the spell was going to reach him, but Julius was not a fool to rush his enemy. Instead, With eyes fixed upon his target, Julius would yet again command the ruhk but slyly, "My greed? You attack a man with intent to kill and him defending himself is greed? Your group has attacked and killed for power alone trying to get a grip over the Clans. My desire to win is to live and bring balance to the world. The true equalization of humans, sadly you won't be there for it. " As he spoke the lightning would rush over him as he sustained his Lightning reflexes moving 5 meters towards his target, his body would keep moving until he was in the range of 30 meters of his foe. The Ice spell would be felt upon his skin, he would be careful to not inhale the chilling air, his A Tier stone skin would protect him if it would hurt his skin.

Julius would scale his Ability four times, sending out a total of 5 total grip attacks. Each would deal B tier Strength Crushing damage. Julius was careful to pick the targets of his grip carefully, The first two would go for their ankles, the next two their free hand, then their wrist holding the staff, finally their throat.

While his spell was going Julius kept talking. "I'll admit though I too suffer from greed, I hunger for life, for knowledge, for the power to bring the dead to life, the living undying, to keep the world from feeling sorrow. I'm going to forge a world where everyone is truly equal and each and every person will have all they need to live and live well.    The wisdom you hold is that of a fool, only leading to inner growth rather than growing as a planet. You're time ended when you were given me as a foe. May you rest in peace. "

Combat:

Magoi 110/360

Last edited by Julius Plageuis on 02/01/21, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

The old man would grin to himself as he had seemed to be getting through to the Shuten-Doji for at least a moment, They were still fighting but there was no will or spirit behind the fight anymore. Silva would punch the axe aside once again and use the other hand to slam into the mans chin from underneath to avoid the fire breath. "Use this countries tradition in your favor. This country is ruled by its tradition but that is also to out advantage. They respect and listen to the top sumo in this country. Just look at me, I am an outsider they are giving respect to just for training a sumo wrestler. Your body is perfect for the sport so use it for sumo than use your fame and influence as sumo to help them see, to open their eyes! You asked how to make them see and change without violence and that is my answer. With tradition and a less extreme form of violence. Join me and we can help change this whole country through their own sport."

magoi 250/320

combat:

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t9186-memiors-of-an-old-assassin

Noir Ecryola

Noir Ecryola
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Seeing that the crow woman was not affected by the attacks and was heading towards her at the moment, Noir would let out a sigh before pointing her staff towards her enemy. She would then run towards Junko until she reached 20 meters before casting Onda Cimatico towards her stomach, planning to crush the cloak as she sustained it again and directed it towards her dominant arm just in case, wanting her enemy to feel the minor paralysis in the affected limb. Right after that, Noir would castBatteri Nocivi, sending a small shard of magoi to her. She would scale it 4x to be able to send the total of 5 A-tier bacteria shards at once.

The magician didn’t want the battle to be dragged, the situation out there was more dire than this, so she had to do what she could to break the realm. Besides… this realm felt dangerous, as if something would happen if they don't break it. “Forza Bolla’ Noir would use the leftover water from her magic earlier and created a cavitation bubble before directing it to Junko while she scaled it once to let the enemy experienced the total of A-tier blunt force and A-tier burning damage. Not finished yet, the magician would sustain her scaled Forza Bolla once again to defeat Junko.

Magoi: 315/560
Stamina: 230/270

Notes::

Skills:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum