You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Festival (job/plot/solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire Festival (job/plot/solo) Empty Fire Festival (job/plot/solo) 25/07/20, 12:29 am

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job:

A couple hours after testing the 50 something people that gathered things had calmed down and were advancing to the next step. Just like with Dusk, Husk Dawn and the other 5 would have to burn any connections that they had in this city. It turned out that all of them were travelers and not actually natives of this city so they had no real connections here. This was fine however, they would just have to burn something they are lest attached to. She would have dusk pull out a map of the city and marks 7 different locations throughout the city."You, my new warriors will start fires in each of these 7 locations. The plan is to hit locations that will take out several buildings before being stopped. All you need to do is start the fires then run do not watch. There will probably be guards trying to stop you but that is where Dusk and I will come in. We will fight the guards while you 7 start the fires and escape. I am sure you can handle yourselves but the guards have been vigilant against me so I feel it is best just to be safe. Now go and spread the touch of our god." At this the group would gather supplies then leave. Gilles and Dusk leave to other sides of the city to protect more of the members.

Gilles had chosen tall buildings to get a better view of the area, while Dusk chose a shadowy alleyway. Gilles would spot the glint of metal as the moonlight hit the blades of spears and the metal armor as 5 guards were hurrying towards one of the 7 who were in the process of setting the fire. She would smile as she climbs down the building and faces the guards, standing in between them and the warrior. ""It is the Pale Woman! stop her! one of the 5 say as they quickly surround her. Gilles would create a blade of hair around her left arm preparing to fight as they swarm her. One of the guards would use drill spear and she would dodge it causing the spear to be driven into a guard behind her. She would laugh as she charges the man in front of her, the other three would lunge thier spears at ther and she would jump onto rhe shoulders of the one she charged making the spears pierce him. She would then turn and face the other 3 slicing them into pieces with her hair blade.

Dusk would see another 5 guards and moves to stop them. Unlike Gilles, Dusk would not give them time to react. He hobbles up to them Once he is close enough to them using spin to win, spinning on his onw leg sqinging his crutch and sword striking all 5 of them down in a flash grinning as he sees them in pain.

SHortly after 7 fires would be started almost simultaneously throughout the city and it would take them a couple of hours to be completely put out.

WC 500+/500

Abilities:

NPC:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum