You are not connected. Please login or register

Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] Empty Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] 23/09/18, 09:17 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

my foolishness, and my damned mistake

now we're here—really, what a deadly mistake

When you regained consciousness, a group of frowning—and disappointment—huddled around you. A smile plays to your features. You tilt your head. They say nothing—they were trying to manipulate you into a state of disempowerment. (Ahh, the power of discomfort, no? Humans so easily fell prey to its spell.) Laughter flitted from your throat. You regarded them with amusement and mocking. They responded with a troubled look aimed at the magician. (Eh? How boring. Jeez, getting creeped out by just a simple laugh?) You prop yourself up and start making some 'hum, hum, hum' noises. Your eyes flicker through open and shut cycles as you rock your head back and forth slightly. A momentary glance at them—the air around them was of discomfort. If they wanted to fight a battle of the psyche, then you wouldn't hold back!

2Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] Empty Re: Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] 23/09/18, 09:18 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Finally, one opened their mouth and said, "Ariel Harel——"

"Eh? How presumptuous of you," you interrupted. You wagged your finger at them and laughed. "How do you know that is actually my name?" you said. (A load of bullshit. 'Ariel Harel' was your 'name' but you could not resist playing with them.) They opened their mouth slightly, but you quickly cut them off. You pointed an accusatory finger at them. "Really, have you no manners!? If you're going to take advantage of my weak and injured condition, you should at least have some decency and know my name." Their expressions turned dark at your words. Aww, how cute! Like angry kittens!

3Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] Empty Re: Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] 23/09/18, 09:18 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

You flinched as a fierce heat flared against your skin. It curled into your chest, lashing against your insides. But all too quickly you brushed the pain off with a casual flick of your long hair. Your closed your eyes briefly and sighed dramatically. "See what I mean? You're all so rude...going about slinging magic at me without proper warning, you know?"

"The rude one is you. We are not like angry kittens and the very comparison is beyond disrespectful."

You lifted your hand and waved it at them demeaningly. "Now, now, why don't you get some rest, hm? Growing kittens like you need your rest——"

4Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] Empty Re: Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] 23/09/18, 04:49 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

You screamed. Your fingers dragged into the sheets as though it might transfer the pain to—notably—an inanimate object. (Still, you were only human after all.) You lowered your head and breath. In. Out. Fuck, these assholes weren't kidding around at all, huh? The moment you came to and they were already showing off some of their interrogation technique, and if they could knock it off it would be wonderful! But they could go fuck themselves if they thought a bit of pain would stop the mockery. Shakily, you lifted your head up and flashed a cheeky smile. Limits were never your thing. (Nor was common sense or a sense of self-preservation apparently.) "Hey, if you want me to shut up, my vocal cords would be a far better target, yeah?"

5Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] Empty Re: Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] 23/09/18, 04:55 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

One of them began to raise their staff—and their cheeks were red, you noted—ready to take you up on your suggestion. However, a hand quickly whipped from one of the others. "Don't." The single command caused the angry magician to hesitate before finally lowering his staff. You feigned disappointment and huffed. "Really? Come on! Don't be boring," you snapped.

"Can't we at least quiet him? He's such a nuisance!" said Mr. Angry Tomato, as you would henceforth refer to him as. And as for his words to his fellow angry kittens—you? A nuisance? Hardly, compared to their grating voices. Unfortunately, your hands felt eerily devoid of any weapon to beat this into their skulls. Wait, what—fuck, what did they do with it!?

6Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] Empty Re: Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] 12/10/18, 05:51 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Your expression turns nasty. Your staff. Stealing it had been a fucking hassle and a half! Fucking—you shakily sighed and released your grip around the sheets. (They were slimy and nasty to the touched, uncomfortable and best thrown away quickly.) Don't give them the pleasure of seein' you ruffled. The moment these dirty snakes saw it there'd be hell to pay. They'd definitely strike without restraint.

You slipped back into an easy grin and waved at them. "Y'know, I gotta say—I'm surprised you didn't tie my hands up. You think just because I don't have my staff I'm defenseless?"

7Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] Empty Re: Cats and Fire [ Solo Plot ] 12/10/18, 06:08 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

The one who had stopped Mr. Angry Tomato before—the magician who seemed to lead this group of whoever these guys were—fixed a sharp look at you. He was trying to figure out whatever was going through your mind. But no, you couldn't allow him to dwell too much on that. Innocently, you tilted your head. Twirling your hair around your finger, you asked, "What?"

He stared at you for a doubtful second. Likely still trying to figure you out. Again, you couldn't have that. You snapped your fingers impatiently. Hey! You alive in there? He glared briefly before saying, "It seems like you don't quite understand the gravity of your situation." He said nothing for a moment before giving you a mirthless smile.

"Do you have some sort of death wish?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum