Kabuki Tragedy (Job/Solo)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kabuki Tragedy (Job/Solo) Empty Kabuki Tragedy (Job/Solo) 17/07/20, 10:12 am

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job:

The old man was walking through the streets of the capital as he explores the festival and the various stalls all around him. He was not currently with his sumo companion today though. The reason to this was that Shou had other plans with his family to take care of. It had turned out that the sumo was a father of 3 girls and a boy as well as a loving husband. The wife was taking a second job while Shou tried to pursue his career as a sumo hoping that one day he could get a comfy living for his family that they deserve.

The elderly magician was smiling as he was taking in all of the sites and smells of the festival. There were so many things that he has never seen or heard of before. There were strange foods, dancers in masks, and even some puppet shows being played. He made a note to himself that he would definitely have to take part in some of these activities before the festival is over with. Maybe he would even host some activities himself, putting on some shows for the kinan people and make a name for himself through showmanship.

As He is deep in thought he would be jolted out of his almost trance like thought process by a loud, bat like scream. He would start walking quicker to the source of the scream, which turned out to be a man. He was on the ground holding a mat that was torn into various sized pieces. "My poor mat!" He would shout out sobbing ugly tears as he hugs the shredded pieces. "Who would do such a thing to my poor kabuki stage mat?" He was starting to sound a bit hysterical as his comments got more and more wild about his mat. Silva would walk up to him and talk to the man, "what had happened here? are you alright sir?" He would look up, face drenched by a current of tears. "some hooligan or thug came and destroyed my mat that I use for my Kabuki plays. Someone is surely trying to ruin me!" Silva was not sure about that but he could at least help, he hates to see an artist in distress. "Is there any way that I can help you Mr. Kabuki?" "What? OH! Yes! Yes you can most definitely help me out elderly foreigner old man. I need a new mat but cannot leave in case those hooligans show back up." He says handing money to the assassin who nods and starts walking off. He would start searching each stand that he finds for mats like the torn one. He could not find any at all, it was as if someone had taken up all of the mats in the festival. He would then hear whispering and turn into a dark alleyway seeing a beat up stand with a frail old woman. "Hello good sir. I hear that you are looking for a mat. I can give you one for all of the money you have. It is a lot I know but that is the demand since they have all been destroyed or sold elsewhere." He would sigh and nod giving her all of the money the man gave him taking the mat and bringing it to the Kabuki man who thanks him hugging the old man crying once again.

WC500+/500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum