You are not connected. Please login or register

Goblins, Kings, Babies and Labyrinths (job/solo/plot)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Job:

The 67 year old assassin had decided that it was time to continue with his tasks for the Hinamoto. He had taken several weeks off due to a new acquaintance that he had met during that time. He had met a middle aged man named Shou, he was someone that aspired to become a yokozuna which is the best sumo wrestlers in the world. He had requested the assassin's help in training him and make him stronger which the older man gladly accepted. SO he was now the aspiring sumo coach, trainer and teacher. Now the sumo was accompanying the old man as they walk to the fig tree. "So teacher, why are we going to meet a man under a random fig tree?" he asks uncertain why they were doing this or even why Shou was doing this as well with Silva. "Well young one, We are going to see a member of the Hinamoto clan. YOu see I have pledged my so called allegiance to them and must complete 2 tasks before I can officially join them. And you my pupil, are going to help me achieve the second task which i dont know what it is yet." Shou looked impressed with his teacher. He didnt expect that this man he met was also becoming a member of the Hinamoto clan, or at least working for them, and he was going to help too.

WC 243/1500

Last edited by Silva Kaida on 16/07/20, 07:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

After an hour or so of traveling they would finally come upon the fig tree where the tall messenger of Hina was waiting for them. "Welcome master Kaida, it is a pleasure to meet you again. If I may ask who is this man that you have brought with you?" "This is Shou. He is my student while I teach him the ways of the sumo and will be accompanying me on this next task." Silva would reply. "Oh I did not realized that you are familiar with the sport of sumo wrestling." "Oh, I am quite new to the sport but i have familiarized myself with it and I am quite knowledgeable in combat so I think that makes me a suitable teacher." Shou would just watch and listen as the two men converse. He was quite a bit jittery and nervous being around a representative of the clan that controlled this country. "Well He is more than welcomed to join you since he is part of your group now. I will warn you both that this next task will be quite a bit dangerous compared to the one that you accomplished a while ago." Silva would nod as Shou just trembled more. The thought of his life being in danger made the middle aged man even more nervous. "For your final task we will take you to the center of a maze that we have. You will be blindfolded and tasked with getting to the exit without using your sight or some kind of magic powered sight as well. Are you ready?" Shou's eyes would widen "Y..you know i dont think I can..." "Of course we shall do it my young fellow! take us to this maze!" He would say interrupting his student, eager to complete this task.

WC 568/1500[/color]

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

So the events following all happened rather quickly. The duo would begin smelling something sweet, an unnatural smell, their vision would become hazy before going completely black.

They would eventually regain consciousness, however, the darkness still remained. Silva reaches a hand up to his face and feels a cloth blindfold secured tightly around his head. He assumed that Shou had a similar blindfold on. Wait, where was his student? "Shou? Are you there young man?" he asks only to hear silence in return.He would sigh wondering if Shou wasnt brought into the maze after all. He would suddenly hear a voice nearby, "Teacher? Are you anywhere nearby?" Silva would follow the sound, using his hands to feel around as he was not used to being blind, or at least to the best of his memory. He would soon feel the cold stone against his hands. There was a wall in between the magician and the sumo. They wound have to be careful and work together to reunite. "I am quite alright young one! Just stay calm and dont take the blindfold off. We will try to stay as close as possible together using our voices to keep track of the other's location. Also prepare to fight, the messenger said it would be dangerous so be prepared for any kind of attack from beasts or other people. Also since you cant see try to focus on your other senses. Doing this will allow you to get a better feel of the terrain and you will eventually wont be solely dependent on sight alone. This will help if you get blinded by blood or dirt in your eyes during your matches. Yokozuna use all of their sense. Remember that!" Even though he could not be seen Shou would nod. He was scared but remembered the calming exercise his teacher had taught him. He would breathe in holding it before letting it out, it was simple yet effective.

The two would begin walking slowly but surely through the maze. Silva was quickly getting adjusted to using his other senses, it must have been a skill he had gained and used in his forgotten years. Shou however was having harder times with it, tripping constantly and stumbling through trying to keep the pace. There was a a long path before it began turned right. "Teacher My path is leading away from you!" "Dont worry young one. just keep following the path and trust your instincts. We will try to keep in contact and reunite as soon as possible." He says as he begins walking down his path and Shou down his own. Soon he would smell something different and thought there was something different in the air. He would jump back on instinct as something large smashes into the ground in front of him. There was clearly some thing that was there with him, something quite large. He would shout out to shou hoping he could hear, "Shou! Be quick and lught! there is something large and fierce with me and I assume that there are more!" Hearing this Shou would stop in his tracks feeling something large brush past him. This must clearly be the thing that his teacher was talking about. He tried to steal himself and take a sumo stance ready for the match.

They could not tell but in front of both of them were 2 large hippo like giant each that seemed to be made of stone. These creatures seemed as if they were a part of the walls themselves till they made themselves known.

WC 1184/1500

Silva Kaida

Silva Kaida
β-Tier
β-Tier

Silva was certain that he could handle these creatures but I was worried about his student. He could sense there there was A second creature with him meaning that there was probably 2 with Shou as well. He would activate his hidden power causing his body to grow and swell up as his frail body became extremely muscular. Now He was certain that he could take a punch if need be. He jumps forward punching at the closest creature which activates I Am a Wall which hardens its body taking the impact of Silva's fist. The 2nd one uses I'm a Nurikabe and turns invisible before punching Silva into a wall. The old man gets up grunting in pain and raises his staff  as he closes his eyes and chants sun burst activating the spell causing a bright light which fills the close area of the maze blinding the 2 giant beings. He would then say Denki-kyu and draws 4 circles adding more power then usual to create 4 spheres of electricity sending 2 to each beast sending a volt of lighting through them killing the beasts. He would start running now hoping to catch up with Shou before it was too late.

Shou would begin to slow his breathing again to calm himself, ready for the match. This was just another sumo match that is all it is. He would step forward performing a sumo strike knocking one of the beasts into the wall knocking it out. Not knowing the others location he uses I can Defend Too putting his hands straight out as soon as a punch was about to strike him. He would grin using this moment to strike  using One day I'll be Yokozuna to strike with both palms causing the beast to collapse. He would sigh with relief hoping that was over with when he would sense another person just to hear the voice of his teacher.  Once they had been reunited they had started making head way to the entrance again finding it after a couple of hours and several dead ends. At the entrance they would hear the voice of the messenger who congratulated them both and officially welcomed them to the Hinamoto clan.

WC 1500+/1500

Magoi 190/240

NPC:

Abilities:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum