You are not connected. Please login or register

Community Question: Djinn or A-Tier Magic Tool User

3 posters

Who would win?

Community Question: Djinn or A-Tier Magic Tool User Votepi1057%Community Question: Djinn or A-Tier Magic Tool User Votepi10 57% [ 4 ]
Community Question: Djinn or A-Tier Magic Tool User Votepi1043%Community Question: Djinn or A-Tier Magic Tool User Votepi10 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

In a scenario where a Fully Trained Djinn holder, a King Candidate, fought an A-Tier Magic Tool user, who was completely decked out, who would win?

Consider the magoi one can conserve with Magic Tools. Consider the passive of a Djinn Equip user too. Consider the Extreme Magic of a Djinn Equip user. Keep in mind though that the Extreme Magic is limited to A-Tier damage.

With all that being said, who do you think would win?

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Saw this when I stopped in to look at 8's beast and give my thoughts for him and had to leave my two cents even though I won't vote.

If the metal vessel user isn't allowed to use any other magic tools then I would give this to the fully decked out magic tool user based on the assumption each of their magic weapons/tools has a different magic type and at least one tool for flight that can match a KCs. Chances are they will have at least one magic type that can hard counter the metal vessel user's type and can play a game of attrition to wear the KC down.

However, its entirely possible for the magic tool user to be unlucky and lack the right magic type needed or a flight tool on par with A-flight spell. In that scenario, KC takes it.

If the KC is allowed to use everything in their arsenal, magic tools and all? The Magic tool user is defeated 9 times out of 10 as all the advantages they had are now shared by the KC who can then be more careful about when and where to use their djinn/magoi.

But ultimately, this match up is impossible to truly make a solid prediction on without knowing more specific details about the two combatants. Much like in One Piece, you never know how two powers are going to clash and sometimes there are unexpected upset victories based on quirky interactions between powers and abilities.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Yeah I would have to agree with everything said. I just thought it was an interesting question overall. I feel not many on the site know how well just a versatile deck of good Magic Tools can do for a character, while overestimating Djinn Equips at times.

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Looks like it's deadlocked. As one of the older players here, I can say for sure that I lasted a pretty long time without a djinn and I was one of the strongest characters on the site. I recently got a djinn this year, but the power of a king candidate is not to be underestimated. It depends on the magic, things like razor, you can't heal if you get a clean hit on a person. DMV's have the flexibility of creating their own magical combination on the fly to be their vessel, even if staff makes the passive afterward for both the magic and the vessel.

The only restriction is that you can't use magic, but if you were already a swordsman with a mv weapon that's a sword, the only difference is that you now have an inherent A tier weapon that does a tier ability damage. You are on a timer for that, so i can see that using magic and also getting your magic depleted each turn could suck. However, you all are wrong about extreme magic. Can't be scale and the damage is nerfed, but that's only if you explore only damage for extreme magic. It's the strongest ability in the game, you can really do close to whatever you want within reason.

I voted for the A rank, mostly i would say an omega tier character that's maxed with some tools on the side can win. The KC can also win if the kC is also the same tier character with some magic tools in addition to their vessel. You don't start a fight with your MV or DMV, you are moving towards the climax around that time and more often than not, you are transforming to use your extreme magic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum