Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Winding Winds See All
Job Rank: A-tier
Job Location: Kou
Job Reward: Tristain's Sling | 30,000 Huang | 500 XP
Job Prerequisites: Must request a DM | Can be Attempted by B-tier players
Job Overview: Scowering, searching, looking through the surrounding plains and every mountain range. The Minor Knight Tristain has appeared in Kou in search of a dungeon. His hunters have spread throughout Kou, some say he can be seen in the mountains at night with his Knights. Find out where this elusive knight is and take him down!

Tristain:

Sasan Knights:

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Thank you for posting, you will have a proxy post within 24 hours from now. Good luck on your challenge against Tristain.

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded

Code:
[spoiler] [b]Name:[/b] The Wind’s Delivery
[b]Tier:[/b] B-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Sling
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Wind
[b]Appearance:[/b] A Sling 1.5m long when unfolded the wind’s delivery is made from a silver chain strap with a black leather pouch the hold the ammunition. The ammunition for this weapon is a set of 15 black metal balls with gold engravings in the shape of a tornado. Each ball is about 17cm in diameter all around.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Passive: The Wind’s Guidance[/i]- Ammunition thrown with this weapon produces a vortex of wind 1m in diameter around it which can knock away projectiles B-tier or lower. (Does not affect damage or clashing against defenses.)
[*][i]Blown Away[/i]- The user activating the magic tool throws a ball out forming a vortex of wind around, it grows to be 20m wide, the blast of wind travels 20m, knocking back everything caught in it 5m backward in the air.
[/list][/spoiler]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum