You are not connected. Please login or register

Arsham Zubayr - Why All The Sneaking? This Is a Showdown! [Job;Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

Ninja Attack Part II:

It would seem that whoever issued that Ninja Job had is info a little off. Yes, they were Ninjas. No, they weren't from the Zou Empire. What? But they shouted "Zou Empire!" and all that before the battle. Well... It seems there are several Zous. And several Zou Empires. The one they were mentioning was a "club", the "Zou's Empire", a ninja group whose leader is named Zou and decided to make a joke with its name. To be frank, that is kind of an relieve... Why? Because the Leader wants to avenge his allies!

~ If it really were a ninja group from the Zou Empire, I would be dead! But since it isn't, maybe I have a chance! ~

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile | Vault
Arsham Zubayr - Why All The Sneaking? This Is a Showdown! [Job;Solo] QOYbGnB
Balbadd, where the Future Begins

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

Arsham headed towards the Docks to settle this once and for all with the Ninja Leader. Surely he would be stronger than his minions, but not as strong has Arsham... Right?

~ This Zou guy can't possibly be that strong! I mean, he's just the leader of a little band of stray ninjas! Why did I have to take that job? I knew the Balbaddian forces wouldn't outsource such a crucial mission to some random wannabe hero, this was all a big misunderstanding! And now I have to go and fight against a freaking Ninja Master to make sure he wouldn't kill me in my sleep! Why does this type of things only happen to me... ~

Arsham was a little pissed at the situation, but he had to get it together in order to pull through. When he arrived at the Docks, they were absolutely empty. Good. At least nobody could get hurt in the crossfire. He scanned his surroundings in search of the Ninja Leader, Zou. Obviously, he wouldn't just show himself. Ninjas are careful and he would certainly try to make this a quick, silent and undetected kill. But Arsham wasn't going to go down without a fight.

~ Let him come... He'll meet his end to my blade! ~

Arsham was expecting a dagger in the dark, or an arrow out of nowhere, but his opponent wanted to be a little more theatrical. He walked out of the shadows and addressed his foe. He wanted to make this the grand finale, a spectacular fight between to dreadful enemies.

Zou:
Hello, my rival! Are you ready to engage in bloody combat against me... Your nemesis?

Arsham wouldn't give him the satisfaction of an answer. This man was definitely a fraud, a man who takes on the name of a powerful country and use it has a weapon of fear. A man that likes to show off, to act out some stupid made-up scenario made entirely in his mind.

~ Let´s get this over with and be done with it... ~

Arsham unsheathed is sword and took stance to end the madman's life.

Profile | Vault

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

Arsham was in not in the mood to indulge in this psychopath's need for theatricality. It's time to end this man and rid the land of this filth. It would be best to stop him without killing him, but it will probably be impossible to do so.

Arsham:
It would seem you are an unreasonable man... There is only one path after this...

Although Arsham prefers to defend and counter-attack, he decides the adversary isn't that strong and impossible to deal with. So, he charges his adversary, carefully observing his response. The Ninja adopts a defensive stance, dual-wielding to daggers and awaiting Arsham's blade. The moment the Ninja is within his reach, Arsham begins his offensive. He starts with a timid jab to the center of the Zou's body, to force him to move his dagger away form his laterals and defend the jab. He does so with his right dagger and tries to counter attack with his left with a cut to the face. However, the difference in range between the two warriors is to great, since the dagger doesn't add much reach to the Ninja's attack, and the attack doesn't even come close to Arsham. While his right dagger left his lateral to defend Zou's center, Arsham takes this chance to cut his adversaries arm, leaving a pretty bad wound that will difficult his movements with that arm. The Ninja feels the sting of the Trieskelion and jumps 5 meters backwards, with a quite impressive acrobatic stunt. The minute he lands, the Ninja throws 2 flying knives against Arsham. He perceives them and defend using his technique Riposte. Without a moment wasted, the hero charges the Mad Ninja and, when in range, executes Coulé, driving away the foe's left dagger, which he could still use, and follows up with a Lunge to his neck. The foe is unable to defend and falls to his death.

~Why did it have to end this way? What a fool...~

Arsham turns his back on his enemy corpse and goes towards the nearest guard's post...

-40 Magoi/Stamina

Spoiler:

Profile | Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum