You are not connected. Please login or register

Arsham Zubayr - Why All The Sneaking? [Job;Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

This job seems quite troublesome. Ninjas, martial arts expert spies from the Zou Empire are appearing more and more in Balbadd, feeding the Zou Empire with important information from Balbadd. I don't know how can a job like this be available for someone like me, but I have to do my patriotic duty! Perhaps it should be someone like me, with not working for the military, to take them out. This way, I don't cause an international incident... The information provided is that the Ninjas are stashed in one of Zou's trading ships and will only come out at night...

105/500 Words

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Profile | Vault
Arsham Zubayr - Why All The Sneaking? [Job;Solo] QOYbGnB
Balbadd, where the Future Begins

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

I arrive at the Docks and spot some of Zou's trading ships. They all seem to have a lot of movement, with dockhands from Balbadd coming in and out of them. Only one of the ships seems to be quiet. Perhaps this is the one with the ninjas? I choose a spot between some barrels of merchandise and wait for nightfall.

~ Ninjas... Who would believe in it? ~

When night falls, I look attentively for any signs of movement. But the Docks are quite quiet. Perhaps the information was wrong? I'm starting to lose hope when a couple of "shadows" start moving from the Zou ship with less movement, and I start following them. They head into the streets, both of them, clinging to the shadows and oblivious to my presence. Perhaps... They weren't so good after all? After some time following them, they take a sharp turn into an alley. I naturally follow them, from up close, but when I arrive... They weren't there! Where did they go? Then, I hear something behind me.

289/500 Words

Profile | Vault

Arsham Zubayr

Arsham Zubayr
C-Tier
C-Tier

I turn back and I see two man, wearing black robes and two knives each, side by side. The Ninjas lured me here to kill me. Looks like they did notice me! Well, they are ninjas after all... Who could fool them?

Ninja:
We cannot let you leave this place alive... Our mission will be successful... For the Zou Empire!

The Ninja spoke so quietly I could barely hear him. But I received the message. I spotted them, which means I jeopardized their mission. The only course of action they can take is killing me. Like I was going to let that happen! I unsheathe my sword and get ready to engage in bloody battle with them!

Arsham:
I'm sorry fellas, but I can't die here. I have things to do, places to go, people to meet. I cannot meet my end here!

Instead of letting them start with their ninja tactics, I attack first! I use Lunge on the Ninja to my right and try to hit him in the neck. He tries to parry my blade with his knife, but the attack was so quick he could only deflect the blade down and to his left. This made the attack hit him, with full-force, in his upper chest, which has little muscle. This made the blade penetrate between the ribs and puncture his lung. I felt it quite well. I removed the blade quickly and he fell grabbing his chest and neck trying to breathe. It was an horrible sight to contemplate. His partner, however, showed little or none concern for his fellow ninja, launching himself towards me and attacking me. Looks like the job comes first. The sight of me attacker made me forget the fallen ninja and made me turn my mind to the battle. He was dual-wielding knives, so he made a simple but effective combo of slashes. First, with his right hand, which was holding the knife in the opposite direction, he slashed from the right to the left horizontally and followed it up with a diagonal cut, with the same hand, but in the opposite direction, while holding the knife in the same way. After doing it, he attacked with a stab from the left knife. The first 2 cuts where very straight forward, so I just parry them with my sword without much effort and without even losing a single step from my stand. Then, when he tried to do a stabbing motion, I used Riposte, fending off his attack, and followed it with Doublé, cutting him in the face. This made him take a step back and letting one of his knives fell on the floor. After that, I use Feinte Remise and slash him in the leg, making him fall down to his injuries. Even though the damage was life endangering, only the first ninja died from his injuries. After defeating the ninjas, I inform the guards about what happened and they take care of the body of the first ninja and take the second one in for questioning. I leave the scene and go back home.

(50 Magoi/Stamina Consumed)

Techniques:

868/500 Words

Profile | Vault

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum