Weakened Salatis [C-Rank/Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mission details
Spoiler:

In the case of making the weakened salatis a success, things were looking promising for the moment. The results of the charts came back from time to time with each day, the subjects that agreed to take the saltis drug had to basically take one dose every two hours, followed by a strenuous activity. Once that was given, Lagi's fellow alchemists studied the subjects and made sure that no sort of side effects would show their ugly faces from within the drug. Even though Lagi was member of the dark hand and apparently had some issues he had to deal with in his own through mass depravity, he didn't think that selling a bad drug would help things. There was still this honor among thieves or even criminals that Lagi had to attest to, He wasn't too good at being good, he tried plenty of times and it seemed as if he was massively rejected in doing so. Being bad had relatively the same response, but it made more sense as to why they needed a reason to hate him.

Regardless, he wasn't going to betray the expectations of what the Salatis drug was going to deliver, he just wanted to lower it a bit. "If the product is good, then the sales will be even better. My only hope for this is that people won't find out too much about what I'm doing here. But still, maybe it's time that I call upon the boys for help."

Whistling a specific tune from with the dark hand compound, a few of the member came to Lagi and kneeled before him. One of them spoke up, probably being seen as the more experienced dark hand grunt. "Being called upon by debauchery himself, a great honor, as well as a somewhat serious predicament?"

Lagi laughed at the man's comment as he walked forward.

"Nothing too bad, but it does involve the little project that I'm working on. "

WC 326/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The slaves were pretty decent, they were used to high strenuous activity and working hard. All they really had to do was perform under the effects of salatis and tell the alchemists that were apart of Lagi's group about when they started to feel the effects. Lagi wanted to know three things, the start, the peak, and where it ended. However, even though no sort of side effects showed, Lagi felt a bit off about using his own people. However, it was the only way for him to get the results quick.

"Look, I really wouldn't ask this if I knew this was especially dangerous. Even in a zealous state of mind, I perish the thought of needlessly sacrificing any of you. However, the Salatis warrior drug does have a performance standard that I'm trying to maintain. It's not just the slaves or even retired warriors and gladiators that I'm aiming for. If this is to truly be a weakened clone of the original, I would need active combat members to perform under this and receive constant information about how the process makes them feel. Apparently, since you are all apart of the group, it makes sense to ask you. But I will understand if you say no."

Unlike most fingers of the dark hand, Lagi liked to give them a chance to make a choice. It was a thing about him that he even showed with Zub, giving her a choice of releasing the slaves or selling them for money to fund her little revenge campaign. Ultimatums are the best way of seeing how to perceive a person, but one thing that surprised Lagi was the fact that all of the dark hand grunts agreed. They knew they could have said no, but they didn't.

"Anything for the dark hand, we trust you, Jynx."

Scoffing, Jynx turned away. He didn't feel worthy of such words.

"Let's get started then."

645/1000

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

If anything was more to be said about this particular situation, Lagi was rather satisfied with the fact that his comrades were the ones that were involved in the testing session of making the new salatis. However, it also added a newfound pressure that Lagi was experiencing internally in regards to making sure that he was more successful and making sure nothing happened to his comrades. In all honesty, he wondered why he still felt that way towards his subordinates, even though he was apart of a criminal organization that considers all expendable in place of the master. If that was the case, what was the point then? Why did he want it to be more than what it truly was? Or better yet, Why did he desire for it to be more than what it truly was.

"............."

He didn't really have an answer, but for now, he wanted to go through with this chosen path and make sure that those who did have the gal to follow him into hell were well taken care of.

The added assassinations that were performed while under the weakened salatis in secret for people that Lagi had to get rid of resulted in the quick bursts of efficiencies that lasted long enough to do the job, especially if they didn't see it coming. It was something that Lagi tried himself as well during his training and pushing himself more towards his limits, and even beyond it. The drug worked the same, it just had less time.

"In the case that we don't have the supplies to make it as strong as it used to be, we can at least profit off of it. That was the very least of my worries, but least we took care of a possible problem before it turned out to be too great for us to handle. " Taking in the last bit of the weakened salatis, Lagi continued to experiment on himself and knew that any sort of dangerous change to his vitals would be picked up and assessed by orie. Lagi knew that he could count on her to take care of it.

With the drug finishing its last portions of testing, Lagi felt like it was ready to be reintroduced.

1000/1000

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum