You are not connected. Please login or register

Exotic Dancing. [Job][w/ Zuzu]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Exotic Dancing. [Job][w/ Zuzu] Empty Exotic Dancing. [Job][w/ Zuzu] 24/04/18, 10:36 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

Job Detail:

Times were rough, and not many could support themselves such as a nobleman could. It was unfortunate for those others to have to go through these hard times because of War, so the Asehi’s tried their best in supporting the people to win favor as did, Aseo himself seeing in how cruel the country around him has became. Been far too long since the land has been peaceful, and he didn’t even enter it during peaceful times. Walking down the street many sat outside boarded homes almost like the district was a ghost town. Scanning the area, multiple people looked like they haven’t ate in days, or maybe weeks he couldn’t tell. This wasn’t the first time seeing poverty to this degree as many places started to look. For now all he could do was find himself leaving the boarded homes, and starving people.

It wasn’t his scene, but he found himself in a pub fashioned from head to toe. “ This much be the place using many resources?” Cracking a devilish smirk, before entering further in. First thing to take in for himself, was the unproportional poles that hung from its ceiling as decor, many women practically exposing all there goods, and different drinks one could concock.  He was just here to go to a pub, but not find himself in a brothel of sorts. “ Welcome, Sir. How may we help you? “ A man behind the desk asked. “ A table for one, and send a few women who can work the poles please. I’m rather intrigue in that. ” Putting on a big smile, holding his hip. Mere moments later someone would kindly guide him over to a booth, and he would await his service. How could he not want such exotic services from women when they in the middle of war? He sure as hell wasn’t going to miss this chance, especially since it's his first time. Now he waits to see whom they will see, the finest or the ugliest? The most flexible or unathletic? The loveable, or sickening of moods. Aseo couldn’t wait to see what he would find in this brothel of poles.

Items On Him:

[/b][/b][/b][/b]
WC: 362/1.5 | M: 320/320 | S: 155/155

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 16/07/18, 06:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
Zubaidah leaned on the bar, her luscious hair lying over one porcelain shoulder of her mulberry silk which complimented her violet locks. She lolled her head to one side, pushing out her sumptuous red lips with lascivious abandon. It was not that she had fallen through the dangerous veil of drink yet, instead she was admiring a delicious-looking person standing across from her barstool. The bartender was there, serving to other customers with character speed, embarrassed eyes dropping ever so often to her low-cut neckline. She playfully twiddled her hair in an absent-minded way and giggled girlishly before ordering some amber-coloured alcohol. She watched him hurry off to fetch it with a plum-cheeked vigour, his smooth muscles bulging to fill out his tight tunic. His attractiveness was certainly above average with those kind turquoise eyes and tanned skin, he must have come from a far-off land to this place, and with that exotic complexion perhaps she would come back for him later…

In the meantime, she lazily scanned the bar for potential informants and generally interesting characters who surely frequented this bar. Taking in the delicious variety that this place had to offer her grateful eyes, from sinister brokers wrapped in darker robes to upper-class socialites dancing with light silks, but her gaze naturally settled onto a man garbed in quite traditional dress. He was certainly not of her type, she was reminded too much of a certain shady ally of hers, but evoked a morbid fascination in his tentative yet bold request for a pole dancer. She had only recently become acquainted with goings-on of this gaudy bar, but it seemed some sort of a show was held at this venue each fortnight or so - more interestingly for Zubaidah, it seemed to involve a troupe of poledancers. Of course, she was of complete certainty that they had skills subpar to her mentor, Ho Lea, she was keen to study the moves of others.

Having taken an interest in this richly-dressed man, she ceased her pretend facade of a sexual woman, pushing aside the lust-filled men whose mouths were quite literally watering as they stared unashamedly at her. Needless to say, their heads hit the varnished wooden floor when faced with Zubaidah’s disinterest and disgust at their unadulterated perversion,

‘I must say that I despise useless bastards who only see women as tools to use for their own pleasure. When will these pitiful swine learn to give full worth to us… Can I truly blame them, however, it must be such a tough life to have your actions dictated by how aroused you’ve become by staring at twin peaks of fat.’ Her tone dripped with venomous sarcasm as she stepped over their fallen bodies, but reverted to her usual cheery self as she continued to converse Aseo, ‘I hope you don’t mind my intrusion! I heard that you were treating to yourself to a little performance from a poledancer, and I’ve quite the avid interest in observing them, so would it be too rude if I joined you? I can pay my fair share if you will allow it.’

60/60 | 520/1500 |165/165

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

The faint glance of the women caught his eye. For a mere second, it was enough. Just enough to have him enticed with her. Seeing how he was there for a drink, he instantly knew what he wanted. Please show me my table, and while your at it tell me, Her name. ” Aseo pointed towards the women. She was across the bar, but to him she seemed not too far. If he wanted, she could be over by him, but for now he would be gentle at first. Aseo, found his bottom accompanying the cushions, and silks of this brothel bar setting. “ Bring me something that’s bubbly, and bring upon a heavy intoxication. ” Running his hand through his luscious hair ending with his palm touching around one womens hip. She jumped a little. His palm was cold, and maybe that’s why it made her jumpy, but who could know besides her. Aseo, eyes were still sharp looking upon the women across the bar.

He looked upon her all for naught. The purpled haired women seemed to move towards him, and his face dropped. ‘ How should I speak to her? The way mother taught me, or slick as a devil. Treat as a commoner, or like a whore! Hmm No, I must’ve do anything like that. Let’s see how she approach me, and I’ll reply approaitly . ’ Aseo, remaining calm while removing his hand from the women's waist.

She had a face full of youth, energy, beauty, and something… something he couldn’t describe. Many of the women had something different than the other, and from her droopy golden orbs, to her lavender silk like her ran through his mind. Aseo, didn’t know what was worse however, she had laid men to rest around her, and stepped over them. His own crystal turquoise eyes on the many heads hitting the floor, she must have some great talent to cause them to fall. He oozed with excitement as she came into hearing range, and they could converse.

I must say that I despise useless bastards who only see women as tools to use for their own pleasure. When will these pitiful swine learn to give full worth to us… Can I truly blame them, however, it must be such a tough life to have your actions dictated by how aroused you’ve become by staring at twin peaks of fat” The purple headed women said. He remained silent until she spoke the second time, and stared with a lust. Not of sexual pleasure, or passion. But of wanting to know her more, getting to be around her more, and trying to figure out her. What makes this women, unique? “ ‘I hope you don’t mind my intrusion! I heard that you were treating to yourself to a little performance from a pole dancer, and I’ve quite the avid interest in observing them, so would it be too rude if I joined you? I can pay my fair share if you will allow it.

Leaning forward, his long hair dripping off his lap, and over his shoulders. Bring his hands to his face, and releasing a small chuckle laughing. He did not want to look rude, but the way he laughed was sort of snobbishly. “ Ahhh, my lovely lady. Yes, you have cause intrusion, but you caught my eye. From the beginning, I’ve been watching so don’t think you intruded too much. For you giving me a perform, why not? I won’t say no, but if I dislike it. Hmm, You own me something a tad bit more personal than just a dance? What do you say, my lovely lady of the poles? Oh, of course I’ll pay. Mother did not raise a ruffian, but a gentleman! ” Aseo, holding a large grin. Showing off his most favourable feature, his smile. “ Oh, and your name. Free of charge is it not? ” He asked, because he wouldn’t like to keep calling her something else besides her own.

Thoughts: Thoughts Color#009999
Speaking: Speaking Color
Zuzu(The Color I used In My post ): Zuzu Color#990066

WC: 1,041/1.5k| M: 400/400 | S: 175/175

Last edited by Aseo Asehi on 17/07/18, 07:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

ZUZU MANSUR
With eyes wary and suspicion creeping along the paths of her mind, she replied to this bold man with a hint of fieriness at the edge of her tone, ‘I do believe you must have misheard me, deary. I’m only here to partake in the viewing of these woman’s artform, not to take part in the artform as a woman myself, I wouldn’t dare do such a thing until Ho Lea had approved of my work…’ With little effort, she veered the subject of conversation seamlessly onto a different path, restraining herself from saying crass things to this man who was unaware of her seething thoughts, as she reminded herself of her duty here - to acquire information in a certain woman who had been sighted in the now-ruined district that had been attacked by so-called bandits only a few days prior.

‘This bar has quite the selection of individuals, I must admit. Yet the wide variety is much more bland than I had been anticipating, as if it were a melting pot of multiple cultures mixing into an indiscernible mass of desire. Their foreign and unique complexions exhibit the same expression of lust, but there’re some who I have noticed acting with a noticeable wariness. Is there a possibility you have also come across such behaviour?’ As she said this, she noticed that there was indeed a collection of persons who displayed suspicious looks, but they were spread throughout the spacious bar with little contact between each of them. While not dismissing that they were related, she suspected that they were acting independently and were not part of a group, there were obvious inconsistencies that ruled out this option. Yet of all of these was a lone woman who was fiercely arguing with a waiter if the price of some male dancers.

With a sneaky smile, she muttered to herself, ‘That was too easy.’

60/60 | 835/1500 |165/165

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

+
aseo asehi

I do believe you must have misheard me, deary. I’m only here to partake in the viewing of these woman’s artform, not to take part in the artform as a woman myself, I wouldn’t dare do such a thing until Ho Lea had approved of my work…’ So she was a customer? Too quick to judge, he was something he would need to work on. Aseo, leant back once more and placed his hand around the women surrounding him. Why not keep up the front of looking like a snobbish noble who would it truly hurt? No one. “ I dare not apologize for my misconception of your work. I only assumed off glance. As for whomever ‘Ho Lea’ is, I’ve never heard of her work. Indulge me, perhaps?” Once again she has caught his intention with the words she let slips her rose colored lips. Reaching for wine brought from the bar, Aseo took two sips looking at the women continue to speak on something new.

This bar has quite the selection of individuals, I must admit. Yet the wide variety is much more bland than I had been anticipating, as if it were a melting pot of multiple cultures mixing into an indiscernible mass of desire. Their foreign and unique complexions exhibit the same expression of lust, but there are some who I have noticed acting with a noticeable wariness. Is there a possibility you have also come across such behaviour?

She spoke quite a lot to have just met him, and this wasn’t something he liked right off the bat. To him, she is a beauty. Surely one that talked too much. Aseo, raised his eyebrow, and begin formatting his thoughts, and reading her body language a little bit more. What really brought this women to him? Where is she from? That started to run through his mind, but he would need to keep face so she didn’t catch on. Aseo, chuckling after she spoke, giving him a couple of more time to analyze in his mind her intentions. “ Why focus some much on the wariness, and not confidence? Since I’ve arrived, I didn’t care to scan the area for such behaviour, because such things weren’t necessary, and the only behaviour, I find to be quite questionable is yours, Milady. Hahaha ” Aseo waved off the women from his side, and resumed to take a few more sips of his drink. The wine was exquisite such a defined taste that was sweet going in, turning into a tangy bitter going down. One could feel its effects instantly if they weren’t drinking a lot, but he was one to drink more often nowadays.

Aseo look around the bar noticing the group of men, the one man by himself, and then all the other drunks. Seemed the women knew what she wanted to investigate, but Aseo wasn’t here to buy into her words. He just came for some drinks, and wanted to return home, but adjusting his waist, and having what seemed to be a spear appear from underneath layers clothing come forth. “ Once again, your name? Milady. ” He said above the annoyance of the worker arguing with the bartender.

Getting up he stumbled off toward women yelling. “ Hey *hicc* m-Milady… help me prove a point… Ha..a*hicc*..ahhah ” Aseo said heading towards this worker. “ *hicc* shu..Shut! u-UP! Hahaha *hicc* Your accursed voice is haunting to hear while in.. Im.... what?! *hicc* ” Acting as if he was drunk, and that he forgot what he said, he insulted, and tempted the women instead of the lone man. He hoped the purpled haired women would catch on to his suspicious, but if not the next thing was going to hurt. “ You bastard! What did ya say?! ACCURSED WHAT?! ” The women flared with anger, and it seems she reached at Aseo. Picking him up above her head, and screaming. “ Attolure Throw! throwing Aseo, to the ground giving him C-tier damage to his back this forceful attack left him in a state of whiplash. “ Ugh… fuck.. ” He said, while rubbing his back, and looking around with blurred vision. He could hear people around moving from the women, and some shouted in excitement. “ TAM ! TAM ! TAM ! TAM ! ” They chanted a name, and to him he was losted, but another added. “ Tam, the hearty thug!WHOOOOOO! ” one added, and Aseo just looked up, while scooting backwards distancing himself 5m, but a crowd was forming, and it left him little to no space to regain himself. He was engaged in combat, and also disorientated. “ May the dark lord, guide me in these testing movements.” He said, while reaching for his spear, and not seeing feeling it. He must’ve lost it during the confusion, so right now he was unarmed, and couldn’t tell how many were coming at him when, Tam was reading her rush him.

Hopefully, the purpled haired women intervened, or Aseo was going to having a little bit of a struggle.

WC: 1.5k+/1.5k| M: 400/400 | S: 175/175

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum