12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 27/04/22, 10:11 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

I am purchasing a DIG BICK army for my faction. Please take the money from my bank.

ARMY

Group Name: Legion of Elysium
Army Tier: Ω
Amount of NPCs: 50,000
Damage Required to Defeat: Ω
Description: A legion assembled from the finest warriors within the Corvus clan. It is primarily composed of Fanalis in addition to a sub-division of talented Magicians and riders mounted upon ferocious beasts.
Abilities:
  • Taunt of the Crow - The army allows the enemy to move inwards into their ranks, causing their formation to break before closing in behind them in a pincer, isolating a fraction of their forces.

• Scales of the Serpent - The army fights defensively, taking actions to protect fellow units as needed, protecting the army from up to a value of A Tier damage for up to 5 posts or until the next attack.

• Reflection of the Moon - A battalion of magicians within the army is skilled in intercepting enemy spellcasting in a select area, reflecting a single spell targeted upon the army up to a value of A Tier damage.

• Strength of the Pride - Your army throws caution to the wind and attacks with savage and gory vigor, allowing the army to deal an additional instance of A Tier damage with their attacks for up to 5 posts. This ability has a 5 post cooldown after use.

• Run of the Wolves - Once per thread, a frontline skilled in mounted combat pushes forward into the enemy army, dealing A Tier damage that is unable to be blocked.

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 30/04/22, 04:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

27Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 30/04/22, 02:56 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

make the changes we talked about and remember the little tidbit in regards to run of the wolves. Outside of that, approved and huang deducted

28Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 11/06/22, 08:21 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Could I buy District Purchase for the Ash Company?

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t12851-ash-company-bank#69789

29Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 13/06/22, 09:47 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved..

30Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 14/10/22, 07:33 pm

Gilles

Gilles
A-Tier
A-Tier

I would like to purchase the district for social to make a religious district centered around the central church of the SOFR in magno

31Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 15/10/22, 03:40 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Purchase Approved, Huang deducted

32Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 13/04/23, 05:40 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I would like to buy an A Tier army (100k + 100k) with B Tier weapons (250k) for my Hashashin faction, totalling to 450k:

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t13029-the-hashashin-faction?highlight=Faction

We do not yet have a bank, and I think Proxy usually sets that’s up.

33Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 14/04/23, 08:44 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Purchase Approved

34Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 16/07/23, 03:19 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

I would like to buy the custom sub-forum for 500k via the Ash Company! I would like to make it Northern Parthevia, or the Amakh region if too vague. If staff deems the sub-forum inappropriate for Reim, or has plans to institute a Parthevia forum, just let me know! For references to this area and the plot involving this faction, here are some examples:

The Curtains Rise

On the World-Stage

Where Fashion Reigns

Important Discussions

Controlling the Heavens

35Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 07/10/23, 10:56 am

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

I'd like to purchase the district and a sub-board titled "The Koval Estate". Please include the sub-board within Magnostadt as the Koval Estate still falls within the cities influence.

36Faction Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: Faction Shop 08/10/23, 10:01 pm

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved 800k deducted from bank, please provide an image for the estate if you'd like one. I'll try and get it up tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum