1Xion traits Empty Xion traits 18/12/17, 07:28 pm

Xion Zou Chi

Xion Zou Chi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Trait Name:Enhanced Stealth
Trait Tier:D
Trait Requirement:Must Be assassin or ranger class
Trait Description:With good amount of training and, survival insticts. Those with this trait, is able to be one with the shadows.
Trait Effect: Being able to muffle the users steps.

Last edited by Itami on 18/12/17, 09:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Xion traits Empty Re: Xion traits 18/12/17, 08:51 pm

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

Firstly, you need to fix that formatting. You keep placing the [/b] at the end of everything. It should just be around the titles (Trait Name, Trait Tier, etc.)

I’m extremely unsure about this Trait. The very idea of ‘hiding your presence’... Unless you’re truly invisible (ie with magic) you can’t expect someone to simply not notice your character because you’ve learned to ‘hide your presence’. Even with magic hiding you there are ways to notice someone.

I recommend something like being able to move with muffled steps or something. This way you can sneak around without your trait being broken.

3Xion traits Empty Re: Xion traits 18/12/17, 09:16 pm

Xion Zou Chi

Xion Zou Chi
D-Tier
D-Tier

Never done anything stealth based, but fixed.

4Xion traits Empty Re: Xion traits 19/12/17, 11:09 am

Ariel

Ariel
A-Tier
A-Tier

I did change it up a little bit (mostly wording) - so if you have any problems with it, please let me know. Otherwise, this trait is good to go~

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Enhanced Stealth
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D-Tier
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Requires assassin class.
[b]Trait Description:[/b] With a good amount of training and strong survival instincts, those with this trait have learned the art of stealthily walking.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] Muffles the user's steps.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum