Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ??'?? Traits on 12/06/18, 12:19 am

Ja'Ro

D-Tier
D-Tier
D:
Trait Name: Exceptional Strength
Trait Tier: D
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
Trait Description: Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
Trait Effect:The character can deal C-tier damage with their physical strength alone. This level is equal to a D-tier fanalis

Trait Name: Exceptional Speed
Trait Requirement: Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
Trait Description: Through excessive training, the character has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average human.
Trait Effect:The character can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. They can maintain this speed for hours. At this level they are equal to a C-tier fanalis in speed.

Trait Name:Enhanced Magoi
Trait Requirement: -
Trait Description: Blessed by the rukh, the player has an unnaturally large pool of magoi to draw from.
Trait Effect: +20 Max Magoi

Trait Name: Enhanced Stamina
Trait Description: Through training or good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
Trait Effect: +25 Max Stamina

Trait Name: Nimble Fingers *Locked
Trait Description: Through years of training, the character has obtained deft hand and finger work allowing them a speed and accuracy with fine motor skills a cut above the average person.
Trait Effect: Can swiftly tie knots or retrieve items on your person in an instant.

C Tier:
Trait Name: Perfect Balance *Locked
Trait Tier: C
Trait Requirement: Must have a Physical Combat Class
Trait Description: Being nimble and flexible are valuable traits, but they aren't very useful without the balance to use them properly. The character with this trait is very in tune with their sense of balance allowing them to almost always land on their feet, perform advanced acrobatics, and balance on even the smallest of footholds.
Trait Effect: Can perform advanced flips and other acrobatics without the use of abilities. Can balance on almost any footing/surface.

Trait Name: NULL *Locked
Trait Tier: A
Trait Requirement: ?
Trait Description: Ja'Ro was born with the ability to nullify magical weapons/tools/or spells; and magoi manipulation. This trait only takes effect during combat threads against PC. It also effects Ja'Ro's own Magic Weapons/Tools. This stripes both sides of their 'powers' leaving them only with their born physical prowess. In other words they can only fight using basic attacks.

Trait Name: God's Strength*Locked
Trait Description: Ja'Ro was blessed with the ability to cut through magical attacks. Magical seals and the tangible spell themselves can be cut through using only a weapon of his design. Up to C tiered spells can be cut through.

Trait Name: God's Language *Locked
Trait Description: Ja'Ro was born with the Ability to speak with every manner of beast. The only time he can't speak to them is if they are a higher tier than his own and are enraged. Ja'Ro can speak to and understand up to C tiered Beasts.

Trait Name: SMITH *Locked
Trait Description: After having his dream Ja'Ro was granted the ability to create 'vessels' that can hold his beasts. Each one of his beasts can be transferred to a item on his person, whether it be a weapon or simply a item. Such as a flask, necklace, pendant etc.

Last edited by Ja'Ro on 14/06/18, 03:13 pm; edited 6 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Spoiler:

Code:
<center><div style="width:400px;min-height:200px;text-align:justify;">

</div></center>

View user profile

2 Re: ??'?? Traits on 14/06/18, 01:02 pm

Being D-Tier, you can only get D-Tier traits. As for the D-Tier trait you have, this is more of a profession perk than a trait in my opinion, plus we aren't allowing players to create Magi Weapons or Tools under any means because nobody knows how to craft them, not even Magicians. As an additional note, magician can't be obtained by anyone other than those of the Magician race and must be a primary.

Trait Points: 4/11 | SoS: 1
View user profile

3 Re: ??'?? Traits on 14/06/18, 02:33 pm

Upon review with other staff, the D-Tier trait would realistically be A-Tier at least or even Ω-Tier. As such, the trait will not be allowed at it's current tier. I apologize for the inconvenience.

View user profile

4 Re: ??'?? Traits on 14/06/18, 04:57 pm

The following Traits have been APPROVED (4/4 Trait Points Spent):

Exceptional Strength:

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Exceptional Strength
[b]Trait Tier:[/b] D
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through extensive training, the character has exceeded the traditional limits of strength for their race.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]The character can deal C-tier damage with their physical strength alone. This level is equal to a D-tier fanalis

Exceptional Speed:

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Exceptional Speed
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] Must be Human or a Magician with a secondary combat class.  
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through excessive training, the character has reached a level of speed that exceeds the average human.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b]The character can now move like a blur across short distances and move fast enough to run along walls. They can maintain this speed for hours. At this level they are equal to a C-tier fanalis in speed.

Enhanced Magoi:

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b]Enhanced Magoi
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Blessed by the rukh, the player has an unnaturally large pool of magoi to draw from.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] +20 Max Magoi

Enhanced Stamina:

Code:
[b]Trait Name:[/b] Enhanced Stamina
[b]Trait Requirement:[/b] -
[b]Trait Description:[/b] Through training for good genes, the character possesses an unnaturally large pool of stamina to draw from.
[b]Trait Effect:[/b] +25 Max Stamina

I have added Magoi and Stamina to your pools

Other Traits will not be approved or graded until more Trait Points have been acquired and are ready to be purchased. Your self-made traits will need to be looked at and discussed. I will notify you if any of these are acceptable or not as time moves forward. However, as of right now, I will note here that NULL will not be a trait you simply get and, quite possibly, might not be able to have if nullifying magic is a forbidden concept (further discussion is needed). SMITH makes no sense. How does a dream allow you to stuff beasts into vessels and what good does that do? You will still only be allowed to bring x-amount of beasts that are x-Tier in a thread depending on your own tier. God's Strength is strange. I'm not sure what its purpose is supposed to be. What scenario can you give to clear it up? Depending on the type of spell (i.e Life or Ice), a sword can already slice through them depending on the situation.

View user profile

5 Re: ??'?? Traits on 14/06/18, 05:30 pm

Ja'Ro

D-Tier
D-Tier
Other Traits will not be approved or graded until more Trait Points have been acquired and are ready to be purchased. Your self-made traits will need to be looked at and discussed. I will notify you if any of these are acceptable or not as time moves forward. However, as of right now, I will note here that NULL will not be a trait you simply get and, quite possibly, might not be able to have if nullifying magic is a forbidden concept (further discussion is needed). SMITH makes no sense. How does a dream allow you to stuff beasts into vessels and what good does that do? You will still only be allowed to bring x-amount of beasts that are x-Tier in a thread depending on your own tier. God's Strength is strange. I'm not sure what its purpose is supposed to be. What scenario can you give to clear it up? Depending on the type of spell (i.e Life or Ice), a sword can already slice through them depending on the situation.

NULL: Could it be earned through my plot as a reward?

SMITH: Its a multi part Trait. The beasts he eventually gets will have a trait that gives those items/weapons a single magical ability.

God's Strength: Things like Strength Magic Constructs, Magical illusions etc. Things that normally one would have no choice but to evade or defend against.

Spoiler:

Code:

</div></center>

View user profile

6 Re: ??'?? Traits on 14/06/18, 09:23 pm

The problem I see with NULL is that even though it negates your own magic tools and others, but also not allow magicians to be magicians or magi to be magi and King Candidates would not be able to use their Djinn. This essentially strips Magi from being Magi (and I mean the site) by not allowing people to use those things. Not only that, but it would make you more powerful than a magi, who would only be able to use magic because they can't take secondary or tertiary classes.

SMITH is more strange now that I know it is supposed to be a multi-part trait. How can a beast have a trait that gives a mundane item (that's what I'm assuming these beasts will go into) to have a magical ability? That essentially make the mundane item a magic item, and I feel, as of right now, that shouldn't be allowed.

Gods Strength: There is nothing saying you can't use a weapon to clash with those sorts of magics. Besides, even if you cut through them, they'd still be going at you with the same force and mass depending on the spell used. Slicing through an AOE Strength Construct wouldn't do anything do it except for the small portion you sliced through.

Side note: The most magic can do is disrupt the flow like Magoi Manipulation. All of these traits are magical in nature when your character is not. Perhaps it is possible through a SoS trait, but to what extent it would be, I don't know.

View user profile

7 Re: ??'?? Traits on 14/06/18, 10:37 pm

Ja'Ro

D-Tier
D-Tier
Rolling Eyes

Spoiler:

Code: