You are not connected. Please login or register

[ToM] The First Battle

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76[ToM] The First Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 20/07/17, 05:54 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 4 B71aeea09c6444175236a59a24bbe032_1_1

Today, Kasai was defeated. A general of great feats, one who was once under Gao Yuan Zu, yet no longer once Yoshiro Zu came to power. It was a huge loss for not only Yoshiro Zu but also, Trent.

Trent hated Gao, a lot more than he had ever had before. To have lost so many men in one day was hard. As Trent would wander the war-torn land, he'd pass by the corpses of the dead. In a deep state of woe, Trent'd drop to his knees once more. The land desolate, Trent would cry out.

"Who cares who you want as King, you lot needed to stay up on your feet! To one day, see your kin as great men and women! Agh! Damn! To one day return to the people, you utmost love too!"

Trent'd say as he'd bang his head on the ground, sad to have not been able to save his dad nor the rest of the men who had fought hard today. "What is a King, Grandpa Chien?" Trent'd ask.

"Crap! I need to go!" Trent'd say as he'd wipe the tears from his face. "Yo! Hold up!" Just as Trent had begun to lose hope, he'd spot a tent. "A tent!" Trent'd cry out as he'd run over to the tent. "Huh? A hand? Is that you? D-dad?" Young Trent'd ask as he'd be lured into the war-torn tent.

Magoi: 85
Stamina: 155

77[ToM] The First Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 23/07/17, 08:47 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Hey. You still alive?"

Aseo, heard a man call. His hearing distorted from the blast that commenced. Left laying on his back. It seemed he formed his own crater. Nothing much he can do but wiggle his bones. I’m alive. I.. believe? Aseo said in response. Moving his cane from his chest. The intense pain slowed and became a slight sting. Gah… came from his mouth. It seem not all the pain subsided yet. He could only await to receive real medical treatment. The crunching noise of dirt, and charred bones became louder as a man stood over him. Are you in Sun Liang… or the Powerful Archer? Aseo, looking to see if he would be kidnapped, or assist once more.

A insult? The man whom appeared had insulted Aseo. It wasn’t cruel like Sun Liang, so the best bet was the archer hand appeared. A hand extended to reach his also came down. Reaching back to have himself finally pulled out his small entrapment. Grateful, Mister. If it wasn’t for your assistance. I would have became apart of the rukh. Aseo, said. Discomfort in his voice all the same. Just having metal finger tips in his chest to a blinding arrow taking out such a foe. He couldn’t worry a little bit that, Sun Liang might have survived. That bastard did have a metal vessel. Such things shouldn’t have been worried about. If I could get your name? I would gladly like to thank you after we’ve made safe returns?   Aseo, asked. Dusting his body off. Tearing some of the rest of his shirt off to wrap around his wound.

Quite shocking. Shards had been placed in his hands. He hadn’t known the stranger at all. And some of his questions answered themselves. Others didn’t, but that is fine. what are these for? Aseo asked. "Get this bow repaired and it'll serve you well. I know you're a magician but maybe you'll be interested in picking up the bow. Tch. Sell it or keep it, I don't need it." the man said. He seemed bothered to have to part with his bow. Might just be something else, but Aseo wasn’t sure. Uh.. Tha.. Thanks, for the shards? Haha Awkard is a understatement. But Aseo begun to walk off to a close by encampment. The man {Tsunko} had lead the way, and moreover. Aseo continued to breath another day to reach greater heights.

78[ToM] The First Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 24/07/17, 01:03 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

G A O - Y U A N - Z U
Trently

Upon fully making his way up the hill-top, the bright light would start to fade away. As the boy might have already guessed, his father was nowhere to be found. Instead, he’d find something quite unexpected. Along the ruins of the war tent, lay thousands upon thousands of golden butterflies. They all seemed to amass towards a single spot, a clearing in the center of all the rubble.

Lion's Pride:

In this clearing, lay a set of untouched armor. It wasn’t full body armor, but a gauntlet, a rerebrace, and a pauldron; all connected to one another. This armor seemed to be the center of all attention, giving off the same exact aura the Trently had been following up to this point. It gave off a sense of familiarity, there was something ‘homey’ about it.

The boy would be drawn to this armor. As he made his way towards it, a strange warm feeling would begin to cloak his body. It felt as if he had been hugged, yet no one was there to actually hug him. In that same exact moment, all of the golden-white butterflies seemed to rush past the boy in a hurry. The feeling of them bushing past his skin, it would give the boy a sense of peace.  

“It’s all yours, my boy.” A familiar voice would speak to Trently for the last time, as it drifted off into the distance.

(Congratulations! You managed to survive the first battle. All you need to do now, is make an exit post to claim your reward. ^^ Sorry for the shorter post, but I think it gets the job done. I hope you had had a lot of fun, because I sure did!~)

79[ToM] The First Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 24/07/17, 01:06 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O
Diana Corvus

In the throes of retreat, Diana made off with the Fanalis child’s mysterious weapon, resembling that of a fang of a great beast, its blade curved and hilt adorned with beautiful, white fur. However, she was unable to escape the bolt as it plunged into her flesh, tearing through the armor she adorned. Her shoulder was pierced by the rogue soldier’s arrow, though the brave warrior maiden at the very least allowed her beast and the unconscious Fanalis child to escape from the heat of battle. Quickly, the rogue soldiers encroached upon the wounded warrior woman and attempted to cut her down. They charged at her, their swords and spears aimed at her body, and enemy bow and arrows were notched, aimed right for her skull before letting their bolts sing through the sky. A wave of arrogant confidence swept through the soldiers, stripping caution from their advance as they stormed upon her.

“Halt! Stay your weapons, men! Stop this madness at once!!” A voice bellowed from the battlefield, his orders loudly followed by the thunderous melody of hooves pounding against the earth. The soldiers retreated from their charge to witness an impressive display of man placed before them. He was a spectacular vision of a man, his appearance battle-hardened and formidable.

“Shut your mouth, old man! This woman betrayed us! She saved that demon child! She deserves to die! I’ll gut her myself!” The loudest voice in the cacophony of cries from the pack of criminals lusting for Diana’s death. The auspicious warrior was taken aback by this mad and wild cry for death. Noticing he would be unable to convince them to halt their charge on the silver-haired warrior, he swooped around on his horse, lofting the woman onto his horse and fleeing out from the battlefield, wishing more to save the battle maiden from certain death than to fight off the pack of soldiers. Arrows flew by as the warrior deftly evaded their path, rushing to get Diana to safety.

“Keep alive, warrior! I shall get you to safety soon…” The warrior cooed, his hand placed around her stomach to keep her safe. “That accursed Blackwood…” Yoshiro’s general would mutter under his breath, his teeth grinding together out of anger. The man was absolutely furious and ready to put an end to all of this at once. His main priority however, was to get this young woman to safety, knowing fully well that she had done nothing wrong.

Dong Zhu knew very well that this battlefield was in utter chaos, and that he wouldn’t be able to stop after simply saving this one girl. He still had much to do here. That’s why his destination would be towards Pluto, the girl’s magnificent beast.

Upon catching up to Pluto, the man would let Diana down from his horse. “Make sure you find yourself a doctor quick, that bolt to the shoulder isn’t going to heal itself. I myself can’t do much for you right now, so please find a safe-haven and stay there for the time being. I think there is an encampment a bit to the south-west, so I would try there first. Be safe, brave soldier.” Would be his final words to her, right before riding back off towards the massive battle.

Tapping his foot out of impatience, a disgusting face would resurface itself. The man had hidden himself away during the majority of the battle, it was Blackwood. His current location would be about 100-meters away from both Diana and the ”demon child” she had taken with her.

“We’re gonna play a little game with that bitch, boys.” The man would say, signaling the small group of men behind him. Blackwood had full intentions of following Diana, and would strike when she least expects it. It was a dirty tactic, but it just goes to show how much hatred can carry a single man. He was sick of her ”goodie goodie” ways, and wanted to be the one who ended her life once and for all. The criminal couldn’t help but shiver with anticipation, as he licked his crusty lips at all the horrible things he had planned out for her.

(Congratulations! You managed to survive the first battle. Now all you need to do, is make an exit post! However, the way I've left off your battle, feel free to request some kind of plot with Dong Zhu. That, and beware of Blackwood. Sometimes in the near future, one of your threads will be invaded by him and his gang! He's not going to be a pushover, either.)

80[ToM] The First Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 24/07/17, 03:38 am

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus

In the blink of an eye, Diana found herself on her back with the sharp end of certain death pointing straight at her. The pain pulsated through her shoulder throughout her body. It was agonizing. In these moments, she began to pray. Not for herself but for everyone around her. Her eyes gently fluttered as she gazed above. She relaxed her muscles and cleared her mind. It was like time had stopped and the only thing that moved was the lungs encased in her chest and the grey clouds that galloped across the sky. There were no sounds of pain or struggle from her companion or the boy. But she gave up. ‘Let them kill me,’ she thought, ‘They don’t know any better. Forgive them.’ Diana didn’t know who she was talking to. Anyone who would listen to her. “I forgive you.” Her last words as she prepared for the worst.

A booming voice echoed through her head. It dominated every other voice on the field. A beam of light shone in her eyes as she was suddenly swooped upwards onto a moving being. ‘A horse?’ The sound of hooves slowly became clear as well as the sound of the animal’s labored breathing and the clanking of it’s armor. A warm arm held onto her as they rode.‘Am I saved? Why?’ Diana was frustrated, embarrassed, hurt. A mix of emotions swelled inside of her. Tears became to stream down her face as she sobbed. She wanted to scream. “They’re all monsters! What is this war even for?! This is the country and the people you fight for?! Let me go!” Her voice rang out as she tried to pull away from the person who held her tight. But it was no use.

As they inched closer to Pluto and the child, she calmed down. Pluto bared his teeth at the man after he let her down. Diana stumbled to the ground and collapsed on top of the child. He demanded that she go to safety and complimented her on her efforts. She wasn’t brave. She didn’t feel brave. Diana shook her head in denial, crying into the child’s hands which she had clasped in her own. She wasn’t brave enough to save them all nor was she brave enough to fight back for herself. A coward leaves children and innocent men to die. Before she could say a word, the man was gone. All she got a glimpse of was his clothing and the eyepatch that stood out. He was familiar. It wasn’t Tenma but another man who was in the room. When this was all over, she needed to thank him properly and ask questions. When she finally took a good look at the child, his condition worsened. If not for her own health, but for his, she needed to get to a medic or a magician. Pluto helped her up before they headed out.

[ EXIT ]

stamina ( 345 | 395 )
magoi ( 130 | 140 )

note: thank you for the plot. n __n

81[ToM] The First Battle - Page 4 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 24/07/17, 09:42 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 4 B71aeea09c6444175236a59a24bbe032_1_1

The dark and gloomy storm had begun to clear from the sky, at long last. It'd be hard to see due to a sudden downpour of water from the storm, yet, Trent would see it. A hand is what Trent saw, a hand of who he once knew as his dad, Kasai. Up the mound, Trent would run. The war-torn tent is where Trent would stop. In hopes that his dear dad would be there, Trent would enter the tent.

"Aye! D-dad? Are you here?" Trent would ask his dad who was nowhere to be found in the tent. In the center of the tent, laid a Magic Tool. "Hm? A Magic Tool?" Young Trent would ask, in awe that one would even be found here, in the midst of a now desolate graveyard. Rukh danced around.

Lion's Pride [Renamed to: Atarashi Kishi Ude]:

As Trent would grab the Magic Tool, he'd feel odd enough, at home. It was hard to put into words but let's just say, Trent was glad. Trent had even started to cry tears of joy for as he was happy. "Thank you..! Dad..!" Trent would say to his dad's Rukh. Once alone, Trent put on his Magic Tool.

EXIT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum