You are not connected. Please login or register

[ToM] The First Battle

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 24/06/17, 06:42 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

When the boy went out to war, he'd not a clue of how'd he save his dad, not a sole clue. Yet, now, it's dawned upon the young lad, he now knows on how he should rescue his dad, Kasai. However, in order to do so, he'd have to defeat Chen, it'd be hard but Trent didn't care, he'd go and do it, defeat Chen and then go save his dad. The boy's aura was truly as strong as a storm.

“I​ ​have​ ​put​ ​my​ ​faith​ ​in​ ​Yoshiro,​ ​and​ ​it​ ​will stay​ ​that​ ​wait​ ​until​ ​the​ ​day​ ​that​ ​I​ ​die.​ ​Bloodshed​ ​is​ ​one​ ​of the very​ ​unwanted​ ​effects​ ​war​ ​tends​ ​to​ ​have,​ ​yet​ ​it​ ​still must​ ​be​ ​done​ ​to​ ​correct​ ​the​ ​errors​ ​mankind​ ​has​ ​made. Yoshiro​ ​is​ ​a man​ ​of​ ​truth,​ ​someone​ ​I​ ​can​ ​entrust​ ​this country​ ​unto.​ ​I’m​ ​truly​ ​sorry​ ​if​ ​you’re​ ​so​ ​stubborn​ ​that​ ​you can’t​ ​see​ ​that.”

"Its okay, I get that you love Yoshi, a lot more than grandpa, me, or anyone else. Yet, that isn't gonna stop me! I don't care what I have to go through! I want to save you! I'm gonna save you!"

As his dad would go on about why he wont stop the war, Trent's Magic Tool would start to seep red fumes. "Tch! Is this truly a Magic Tool?" The boy'd say in regards to the Magic Tool adorned onto his arm. What Trent'd say to his dad would take place before he'd go up and duel Chen.

“There​ ​is​ ​one​ ​thing​ ​I​ ​don’t​ ​quite understand​ ​about​ ​you,​ ​what​ ​is​ ​it​ ​that​ ​you​ ​see​ ​in​ ​that​ ​man?
Gao,​ ​that​ ​is.​ ​It’s​ ​hard​ ​to​ ​imagine​ ​someone​ ​young​ ​as​ ​you,​ to​ ​be entranced​ ​into​ ​his​ ​old-fashioned​ ​ways.​ ​He​ ​is​ ​a​ ​corrupt and​ ​evil​ ​old​ ​man,​ ​it​ ​would​ ​be​ ​much​ ​more​ ​simpler​ ​to​ ​just​ join Yoshiro.​ ​Out​ ​of​ ​all​ ​the​ ​people​ ​here,​ ​I’d​ ​expect​ ​you​ ​to​ ​be completely​ ​against​ ​the​ ​slavery​ ​he​ ​endorses!​ ​Yet,​ ​here​ ​you are..”

Then, as Chen would pick up his blade, Kasai, Trent's dad, would speak on about why he never expected Trent to be for Gao. To an extent, Kasai was wrong, yet he wasn't right, Trent wasn't for any side, only his own, the group. It'd be hard to go explain on why he joined Gao but Trent would try his best to go in-depth, for as his dad may understand.

"I don't want any of the two, Gao Yuan nor Yoshiro Zu! Hold up tho!"

As Chen would near Trent, the boy would have to stop for a moment and take care of Chen whom was at this point, just being a pain in the ass. Once they'd exchange clashes, Chen would kick Trent in the stomach and blow Trent back a few meters. "Keh!" Angered at the fact that Chen was able to block both his blades, the boy'd chase down Chen.

Close to his face Trent would hold his blades, ready to go in on Chen. However, as the boy'd near Chen, the man would enter a new stance. "Hm?" As Chen would enter this new stance, Trently'd jump back. "You healed it, huh?" The boy asked Chen as he'd jump back a few more meters. If at this time Chen didn't charge at Trent head on, the boy would act now and look to end this match.

"A stance? Ya sure you can take me on? Kekekeh!" If there is one thing that Trently has learned from Chen, it'd be that some foes are just too cocky. "Advanced Hiyaku Tobu!" As Trent'd say that, he'd grasp onto the feather paper that he stored inside his kimono and use that to enhance Hiyaku Tobu. Once he'd feed it Magoi, the boy'd place it on his body and jump up above Chen.

"Aye! I'm no demon!" Then, as Trent would soar over Chen, he'd stop the surge of Magoi going into the feather paper and descend down fast. "I'm a BIRD!" As he'd reign down Meinu on Chen, Trent would put his other blade to use and do a hot combo. "Advanced Crazy Feinto!" Is what the boy'd say, using both of his blades to get some cuts out on Chen, or maybe end this duel at last.

Magoi: 175
Stamina: 175

OOC:

• Used Feather Paper

• Used Hiyaku Tobu

• Used Crazy Feinto

Feather Paper [Magic Item:

Hiyaku Tobu & Crazy Feinto:

──────────────────────────────────────────────

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 35360610

52[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 25/06/17, 03:15 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

” "Do you really think you could sneak around me? Ha! You truly are a fool. I will show you what I am known for, boy! But I'm afraid you won't live to tell the tale. It's a shame."

Aseo was stunned. No surprise to believe that bastard thought he was sneaking around him on purpose. Going to the lengths to pronounce Aseo a full? He smirked behind the scenes of mid daylight. This buffoon even bluffed to say he would show Aseo what he’s known for? What exactly could that be. Aseo didn't dare to even once read into such a bastard and press of a man. Consider it wasn't a shame for him to execute taking enjoyment in mass murder, or Aseo taking enjoyment into throwing his own friend and comrade in belated arms into wind magic that mangled his body and cut through him.

Playing in corpses. That's exactly what he wanted Sun Liang to think as he continued to roam the outskirts in a 8 meter radius. Keeping up the rouse of just running circles around the bastard. They may have been mis-placed, scattered, too heavy, or even just not enough. Did not stop him. Aseo collected the lighter limbs to bodies in what could be consider an blind spot to that bastard. Finding the blind spot was his next move. Building up four separate piles. Yes piles. Aseo had in his mind that if the bastard paid attention to useless attempts a small window would present itself. And a window he was providing himself.

That's when the wind picked up. It wasn't a strong breeze. Just enough to halt someone if they were doing something. It was time to disprove his efforts and find time to execute his own moves. Waiting for Sun Liang to actually make his own move was Aseo second intention, but he couldn't reveal that. He couldn't even show that sort of action or expression to the bastard. Getting close couldn't be his best bet. But getting in close could be. A compromise had to be taken. So two actions must be thought of.

‘ If I send a rose forth from the ground in front of him. But have already sprint to the back of him he would get stabbed in the back. No the target shouldn't be his back. Something More. More ruining and would better work as an anchor if it hits. ‘

Aseo thought to himself. At the same time he knew what his first move had to be to draw out the bastards move(Sun Liang). A ploy. A performance.
He had to pull something out the ass to help both his abilities come into play.

‘ My Magoi getting low. If I take a considerate cautious of it and act like I'm growing weak and play into his arrogance. Maybe I'll be able to play him into falling for my tactic. Have to try and see. ‘

Aseo thought to himself as he was done thinking and preparing light limp piles to body piles around. The strong winds picked up. But the piles stood strong for a durable time. Durable he was. Cuts starter to appear on his body and small rips along his clothing. Aseo had smiled at the stinging pain knowing that if he went to the center where Sun Liang stood he would be fine. But fine doesn't cut it. Getting close to the enemy without proper physical abilities was suicide so Aseo braved the cuts.  

Going around another of his make-shift pile of bodies and limbs. Running his cane across the ground not letting the action be seen. Aseo kept his movements sharp. Nothing too serious. Jogging around to the opposite side so Sun Liang doesn't notice the ‘spells’ about to be castes. Still standing in the cutting winds taking minimal damage. No reason to activate his Borg. About to start his concrete plan. He now stood on the other side from the first pile behind an second. It wasn't a shield. Another distraction to make him think I was creating shields to hide behind. Drawing imaginary circles while holding out his cane. Making it obvious that he was prepping his attack. The bastard had been following him by a simple turn so it's too my advantage he turned. Žmonijos Trauktis he whispered beneath his breath.

Stepping forward from behind the wall. Getting into a range of 6 meters. Pouring Magoi into his cane. The black rukh swarmed. Seeing a vision of getting his revenge. Three invisible hands naked to the eye came from around the shoulders of Aseo. Pouring the Magoi into his cane, he made it look like it was dimming and fell to his knees. Doing this to bait Sun Liang arrogant self.

Joyful noise. You weak pitiful bastard. Using wind to nick and pick at your enemies. Can't even do it yourself. You unknowns blight of a magician. Your suppose feats doesn't even reach the common ears to the young nobles learning political affairs. You ugly bastard, named Sun Liang. Not even a Sun. Your mother must be disappointed.

Insulting and groveling on the ground of corpse. Not shedding tears at all. He held a face of defeat. Using the face to not show his true motives as he sent the three hands out. Aiming to shrink both his arms. Having the last hand do a peace sign and poke his eyes balls. This would be hard to see since the hands are translucent and  naked to the human eye. Aseo held his head down. Bangs dropping over his forehead as he kept a firm grip on his cane in his right hand. While he usee his invisible hands as distractions and defeated front to uproot the vines from behind Sun Liang. Aiming to Impale him through the arse and back of his left bicep if the ploy had been successful. Aseo still had a good enough gap between the two of them to be able to react if Sun Liang had a counter or something more vigorous planned.

Ammunition : 8/10
Magoi:90/320
Stamina: 125/155

abilities used:

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 423-BF605-76-D0-4-D75-80-E7-B83-DB1711-D97
~[^vault^]~
[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 52-ADE66-B-93-D2-40-AC-9571-EF82-D3-DA78-D2
~Neph Axca~
[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 5-E8-D9772-5936-4-ECD-AC02-55939-A629576

53[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 25/06/17, 09:39 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

"Don't worry. We'll get out of this alive. Thank you for looking out for me."

Tsunko said this resting over her. His face was so very close to hers. She wanted to kiss him. She could feel his heart beat upon her back as he held her gently. It was nice to know everything would be alright she had an ominous feeling about this however.

"Let's land in a safe spot and join them. I won't be known for a coward and neither will you. It'll be over soon, I promise."

She nodded and as they landed she only had a bit of time to get off before the battle would resume. Many men were startled and distracted by the large bird giving some openings but by the time Lestacia got off three men were upon her.

Lestacia looked at the man coming at her right and shouted "Polarity!" while pointing her staff towards him. As he flew in the air It gave Lestacia an opening to dodge right which she took. She gripped her staff tightly and swept the two of them off their feet by hitting their legs. She would then look at one man and point her staff at him. "Reveria!" she called out as a skeletal hand swept at the men again, killing the two of them. She'd call to Tsunko and point to the man with electric wings who couldn't get within 4 meters of the ground. "He's an open target that'll fall soon. If you can shoot him down if not I'll handle him when he falls."

Spells and abilities:

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 6ouumjD

54[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 25/06/17, 11:16 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus

There was a confidence building up inside of her. She had successfully retaliated against his assault yet the boy still found a way to maneuver himself behind her. Diana moved with the boy, turning around to face him as he landed behind her. To do this, she had to let him go. The boy paused for a moment, his facial expression was pained and pulled at her heartstrings. He then began to scream towards her. But rather than a battle cry, all she heard was a helpless child. His attention was on her. If she couldn't save them all, perhaps she could spare one of the torture that was placed upon them. She took a deep breath in and held it there for just a moment.

As his foot left the ground, her only instinct was to scream back at him but what came out of her mouth was a bit more tactical. Yet it eased a bit of her inner frustration that she had been holding in. *A high pitched screech pulsated around her which would hopefully pause his assault. If not, in the small opening she had, Diana would attempt to ease the damage to her legs. She would **use her dexterity to quickly draw her sword in order to block his own. Diana would anchor it between her legs and push herself backwards so the blade would only somewhat graze her shins.

stamina ( 365 | 395 )

* = refers to an ability.
** = refers to a trait.

abilities used:
traits used:

Last edited by Diana Corvus on 29/06/17, 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 001
[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 002[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 003

55[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 29/06/17, 10:45 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O
DIANA CORVUS ||| ASEO ASEHI

The blood-curdling scream pulsated in the air, piercing the rabid child’s body as it stayed his charge. The rabid child fell to his knees before the warrior maiden, clutching his ears in pain as the scream shook his very essence to the core. If for a moment, the child relented, resisting his primal urges and laying his sword down in defeat. Before he could be completely persuaded by his less animal urges, the effects of the scream were unable to bind him, and the boy gripped his sword and darted for the silver-haired warrior. Though he managed to resist the full effects of Diana’s yell, he was worn down enough that simple hack-and-slash strategy was not nearly a useful enough tactic to cut it. He swiped hesitantly at the woman’s legs, hoping he would slow down her speed some before stepping backwards, maintaining his distance between himself and his opponent.

“Urg...ah...grr….h…...he….urg…” The child grunted, his mouth contorting as it tried to articulate words. It was strange for a boy this age to have no concept of language, sure, but it was more peculiar that the child couldn’t form words in this instance. Perhaps the silver-haired Fanalis’ scream was capable of inflicting much more harm on the boy’s mind and body than originally thought. As he attempted to speak, his eyes softened, became gentler, and he clutched the shoulder of his sword arm. Pain--it was the first the child has ever registered it as a genuine emotion he felt. He paused and stared deeply at the woman before him for a moment. What was the feeling he felt? Reluctance? Hesitation? Fright? It didn’t make sense to him as the pain his body felt only worsened.

“I...I...I do...don’t….” Language! The boy managed to spit out a few words before rabidity took over, and his words turned to grunts as bloodlust took over. He outstretched his arm, his sword horizontal as he charged toward Diana, the sword cutting the very wind it traveled as the boy dove in for a strike that would use up all of his strength cutting down at Diana diagonally, from her shoulder to her hip.

Sun Liang was uninterested in his games. He watched him kick bodies around to make an array of mounds. They weren't very tall as most of the body parts were too round and kept rolling off. However, they proved to be a small obstacle in Sun Liang's plan. To his surprise, the boy emerged from his wall of safety, dropping to his knees. This left the wind magician confused and suddenly overcome with boredom. There was no use in playing with a toy that was broken. Aseo's face was overwhelmed with an expression of defeat. This brought a disgusted scowl to his face. The boy even had the nerve to insult him.

"I'm sure yours must be more disappointed to have such a weak son. Are you that defeated by my greatness? I haven't even been able to show you my true power. To think I saw potential in you." But before he could wave his fan, his arms began to shrink to an undesirable size. Quickly getting a grasp of the situation, he swiftly jumped upwards into a flight before the vine behind him could touch him. Unknowingly to him, he had also gotten hit in his eyes. However, they did not shrink. Though it did leave some discomfort from the pressure. He rubbed his eyes to relieve it. "It seems you still have fight left in you. This is a nuisance, however." With a quick wave of his wrist that was thankfully still in tact, his arms grew back to a normal size. Perhaps a bit larger. "It's not perfect but it'll do. Now will you come up here, boy?"

Sun Liang was taunting him. The young magician had cast quite a bit of spells though he did not look tired. He was roughly fifteen meters away from him now and Aseo would have to work to reach the man. The small hurricane of winds had died down and the vast skies around them went black. There was little light to illuminate the area. Black rukh swarmed around him as he seemed to be charging magoi around his fan. "I think it has been too long, my friend," he whispered, caressing his silver fan, cutting his fingers on it's sharp edges. Blood dripped down the metal blades. Aseo would have a moment to act and gather his thoughts but there was no doubt that there was something big coming.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on July 1st. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

56[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 29/06/17, 10:47 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

G A O - Y U A N - Z U
TRENTLY ||| LESTACIA

Chen watched as Trently lept into the air, claiming to be that of avian descent. He was impressed by the distance the boy had jumped, but the results of their fight would not change because of this. “I thought you had said no magic! Heh, then again I suppose I broke that rule myself.” Chen would direct towards Trently, glancing at the ring he used to cauterize his wound. “Fair enough.” The Smiling Swordsman would say, his expression changing to that of a more serious one.

Trently’s assault would not give Chen much time to think or react. However, the swordsman still knew that he’d be able to fend off from the majority of his enemy’s attack. Dǎ Hǔ, the name of this specific stance. This was by far the strongest technique in Chen’s arsenal, capable of countering even the most skilled of enemies. This move was the sole reason behind why Kasai had decided to hire the man in the first place.

Yoshiro’s general had witnessed the strength of this stance first hand, as he watched The Smiling Swordsman cut down most of his squadron during a battle of theirs. An impressive feat no doubt, making Chen a worthy candidate for being Kasai’s right hand man. However, despite this raw strength at his disposal, the swordsman was still full of flaws just like any other human-being. The man was far too confident, that and his obvious disobedience towards any orders given to him. Kasai was lucky that he was able to speak up,  or else Trently would have been beheaded on the spot back there.

Trently’s series of strikes would come from above, with the usage of both of his blades once again. The first attack would come from his Meinu, as a strong blow in the form of Hiyaku Tobu. The boy’s blade would slam against Chen’s own, pushing them back a good 2-meters. Then came his Crazy Feinto, using the other blade, as a series of strikes that would leave Chen in a state of utter confusion. The boy had an expertise understanding on swordsmanship, maneuvering his sword so fast that it seemed to leave after-images behind. That was, until the final and real attack which would pierce through Chen’s stance with ease, leaving the man with a hole in his side.

Kasai’s son was strong, no doubt. What he lacked in smarts, he made up for in raw swordsmanship. The boy had managed to pierce through Chen’s advanced stance. His blade ripped through the swordsman’s left side, cutting through one of his vital organs. The man would begin to violently coughing, letting out a sizeable amount of blood with it. As a last-ditch effort, the man would strike at Trently with his magic blade, letting out a strong and magical vibration that would send the boy flying back at least 10-meters.

Despite Trently’s attack managing to get through as it did, the boy would find himself wounded as well. Sometime between his final strike, Chen had been given enough time to strike offensively as well, leaving a deep but not deadly wound upon the boy’s left shoulder.

“You really did a number in on me..” Chen would say, coughing up even more of the crimson liquid. His hand was placed upon his side, trying to keep too much blood from flowing out. He would think about sealing off the wound with his heat ring, but it wouldn’t be of any use to him. The boy had struck one of his vital organs, and unless he had immediate medical attention, he would die on this battlefield. “Damn you, Kasai. I could still be drinking my life away with some gorgeous babes, but you pulled me out here, only to get killed by your damn son.” Kasai couldn’t help but feel at fault, since what he said was indeed true. But before he was given a chance to speak up, Chen would continue talking to Trently.

“How about you and I, Trently. One final attack from each of us? A bit cliche, I know. But I won’t lie to you, I’ve enjoyed our fight here today.” Chen would proudly state, awaiting Trently’s own response.

Tsunko turned quickly on her orders and shot down the man she suspended with his arrow. "Don't waste your magoi." With all of the men taken care of, the ground began to rumble with the sound of footsteps. A quick look was all that was needed to reassure them. Reinforcements. A man would ride up to them on a horse and look down directly at Tsunko. "Take your men and go finish your mission. We'll handle it here." His tone was harsh and demeaning to someone who was supposed to be his comrade. There was a tense, silent moment between the two before Tsunko grabbed Lestacia by the arm and dragged her off. "Let's go! Follow me!" His voice boomed across the battlefield, it was the first time she would ever hear him shout and hopefully the last.

A loud whistle flowed out his lips and the bird descended, clearing a large path for them with ease. Tsunko would begin to run before the gap closed. Any of his surrounding men who had heard him, followed behind them as they were replaced with the reinforcements. The enemy tried to trail behind but were quickly stopped. In the sky ahead of them, there was a large black cloud and a swarm of black rukh. "We still have to stop that man." There was fear in Tsunko's voice. He didn't want to go there as he knew what was in store for them. Although the rukh wasn't dense enough for him to see, he knew it was there. This was a phenomena he was familiar with. They would continue towards the location, inching closer and closer to the darkness.

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on July 1st. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

57[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 29/06/17, 11:50 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus

His actions were all too sudden as her screams died down. Her placing her sword between her legs was a good maneuver regardless. He had gone for her legs again. She grit her teeth as the steel of their blades ground against each other. Her shins were sliced but she managed to escape a fatal blow in time. The boy seemed to pause for a moment as he tried to speak. Her eyes widened with surprise. Was he trying to communicate with her? The gibberish he spoke were simple grunts and growls akin to some animal. Did she deafen him? A slight bit of guilt rested in her heart. She wanted to save him but she would have to get him out of there first. To do that, she would need to capture him somehow and have Pluto make a clearing.

Pain seemed to finally settle onto him as he grasped his arm. It was clear he was uncomfortable but she wasn't sure what was wrong. He locked eyes with her and looked deep into her very being. She used this opportunity to place one of her hands on her other sword. *Magoi flowed freely through the weapon, unleashing a storm cloud that shaped into wolves. Diana maneuvered them right into his two arms in order to paralyze them. Her katana was held diagonally in front of her as she pressed toward the boy in order to examine him. If she was able to approach him, Diana would remove his sword from his grasp and place it in her belt. She would then pick up the child, adjust him under her arm, and call Pluto over.

stamina ( 365 | 395 )
magoi ( 130 | 140 )

note: gentle grasp off cooldown after next post.
* = refers to an ability.

abilities used:

58[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 06/07/17, 12:59 am

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

Aseo actually presented in a position of actual defeat. His taught to get him to boost his arrogance worked. His attempt to use the vines hadn’t worked. Acting defeated and tired had work also, but now he was in a position of defeat. The bastard had flew away after getting hit with magic that made him shrink. This sort of meant he couldn’t see the magic he shoot that was naked to the eye. But there was now a distance gap of roughly fifteen meter. The hurricane had died down and everything seemed dark due to the black rukh swarming around.

Could the dark rukh be to Aseo advantage? He didn't believe in fate. Fate wasn't really bringing him to his demise in his eyes. Belief wasn't on his mind. So he had to think of something to do before whatever the bastard had in mind.

I still have my borg. I could wait out this building of rukh and take on his attack. But than if he had something else after that I'll be stuck to fight him off without my magic. Maybe if I shoot sound magic at him and then syringes since the wind current down maybe… just maybe he doesn't take notice.

Aseo thought to himself. Shaking his sleeve and getting two syringes to fall between his knuckles swiftly. Standing on his feet. Choosing not to fly, Aseo prepared to jog closing the distance. If he was fifteen meters away, Aseo would close the distance to about six meters. Adjusting the syringes along his ring, and forefinger. Flicking them at Sun Liang’s leg, and overly enlarged arm. Using the coat tails of the soaring black rukh to hide behind. Aseo hoped his strength and aim would allow him to hit Sun Liang as he was in the sky charging? If they did hit however. Sun Liang would experience blood clotting.

If Aseo had succeeded in getting his poison syringes in Sun Liang, he would intend to further the damage. Tapping from top to bottom. Sound rukh would present itself and release a low frequency. Planting his feet to skid from his previous jog. Aseo would jump back to place himself eight meters away and shoot the sound magic at Sun Liang’s throat . Seeing if that connects Sun Liang throat would begin to take damage from inside with dolphin noises as it sound effect.

Prepping himself to either have his actions blown away, Aseo held his cane to the ground. Taking a knee skidding from the jump back, not really resting, but waiting for Sun Liang’s ending attack.

Free Ammunition: 6/10
Magoi: 60/320
Stamina: 105/155

Abilities Used:

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

59[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 06/07/17, 01:06 pm

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

No person to help Trent hone his blade's work, the boy had to learn how to do so alone. It was rough but Trent managed and was able to come out on top in terms of how he's able to use a sword now today. Chien, Trent's grandpa, helped to hone Trent's blade yet, that ended fast the day his grandpa died and was no longer there for the boy. So, what you see now today is the end product of Trent's own hard work, his Tori style.

As elegant as an ice skater, Trent would jump up. Thanks to the Feather Paper, Trent was able to reach a nice height above Chen, then, undo the magic the Feather Paper had on his body. To then, next, proceed to delve down and slam down his blade, Meinu to be exact. However, Chen would hold his guard up and would block Trent's Hiyaku Tobu. Thus, Trent would be blown back to around two meters away from impact. That'd be where Trent would use Crazy Feinto and confuse Chen as he'd do so so. In the midst of this confused state of his, Chen would try to cut Trent.

It'd be almost at the same exact moment that Trent and Chen's blades would land. Yet, Trent's would land before Chen's, so, Chen was defeated to put it plain and simple. The wound that Chen got was way too big to be able to healed by normal means, thus, that'd be the end of Chen there but, Chen wouldn't give up just yet. Chen would feed his blade Magoi and use it's magic to blow Trent back once more, yet this time, it'd be ten meters away instead of two.

“You really did a number in on me..”

“Damn you, Kasai. I could still be drinking my life away with some gorgeous babes, but you pulled me out here, only to get killed by your damn son.”

To say he respected Chen was sort of an understatement, the man was more in Trent's eyes by the end of this duel. In Trent's eyes, Chen was a foe whom Trent was truly proud to have dueled and fought, though Chen did try to murder him, Trent wasn't the sort to hold a grudge for that. Anyhow, Trent would congratulate his foe, for he, Torento had honest to death, had fun and was truly thankful to have such a great match.

"Thank you! Agh!" Trent would say to Chen as he'd grasp the bloody wound on his shoulder, the same wound that Chen had given him just now.

"You did good! Heh! What's your name? I never got your name!" Trent asked his foe.

“How about you and I, Trently. One final attack from each of us? A bit cliche, I know. But I won’t lie to you, I’ve enjoyed our fight here today.”

"Yoyo! Is it okay to take your sword then once we're done here? That's the only request I have of you! Let me take on your blade!" Trent had taken a sort of interest in Chen's blade, so, Trent would go ahead and ask Chen for his blade.

Lets say in the case that Chen would say yes, Trent would run toward Chen and use Kunren Tori.

"Hoah! You were a true foe, Chen! Kunren Tori.. !"

Magoi: 175
Stamina: 155

OOC:

• Used Kunren Tori

Kunren Tori:

60[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 08/07/17, 12:40 am

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

"We still have to stop that man." There was fear in Tsunko's voice. Lestacia could tell that much as she was being dragged into the black Rukh that swirled around them. There wasn't much for her to do except follow the man or else be dragged by force.

the men in combination with the bird cleared a path for them to charge forward where their real fight was beginning. Lestacia had realized that the man they were to be facing was going to be a force to be reckoned with. He wiped out their Aerial unit with ease. How exactly was she going to be any help in killing him. She pondered a little bit as they made their way through. She would have to play this wisely seeing as how she wanted Tsunko more specifically to get out alive. Thankfully there was a man already fighting him. However he was on the enemy side. However if he was smart he'd agree to their temporary truce if he wanted to live.

As they ran through the Rukh Lestacia began to think about what might happen to either of them she didn't want to regret anything. As they moved through the black Rukh She'd try and speak to him. "Tsunko! Just in case anything happens... I... I..." She knew a battlefield wasn't a place for love but just in case anything were to happen to them she wanted to be prepared. "I know that the battlefield is no place for this, but I want you to know that... I love you!" She wanted to get it out, just in case there so there would be no regrets. She didn't plan on having him die but it was just as an insurance. With that said she had a clear mind and she no longer hesitated to speak to him. "Now we should complete our mission and be done with this so I can express my love for you in a proper manner, ok!" She tightened her grip on his hand and instead of running behind him she caught up to his side, keeping the same pace as he did. Whatever was to happen in the nexus of the swirling black Rukh, would change the outcome of the war.

Spoiler:

61[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 09/07/17, 10:47 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O

In a flurry of motion, the warrior maiden’s impressive ability stunned the boy and left him without the ability to use his arms. He flipped backward, trying to avoid the Fanalis woman’s blade, before side-stepping, attempting to escape. However, the battlefield was crowded with enemy soldiers filled with the lust for the Fanalis child’s blood. He escaped back toward the silver-haired woman, his only recourse at this point to engage her in battle. He managed to loosen his grip on the sword in his hand, dropping it to the ground before picking it up with his mouth--if he couldn’t use his arms, he’d at least be able to slice her with solid use of the sword with his mouth. The boy charged at Diana and leaped toward her, a glint of red in his eyes and he twirled his body around in a radial motion, making his body into something of a drill to pierce the woman’s defenses. However, the child’s body tightened and dropped to the ground in front of Diana, the sword in his mouth flung to the ground as he lost the ability to control his muscles. As he fell to the ground,. his body violently convulsed as he vocalized gurgles and grunts by her feet.

“Urk...ah...let...aagh...urrg…” He locked eyes with the silver-haired maiden momentarily, a glimmer of defeat in his disposition as the boy laid still. He stared absently into Diana’s eyes before his body went limp, a steady flow of foam and liquid dripping from his mouth as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Seeing this as a golden opportunity, the soldiers surrounding the fight between the silver-haired maiden and the Fanalis child closed in on the two--they lusted for the blood of the Fanalis child.

Off in the distance, a sudden rush of sound bellowed through the battlefield, leaving the soldiers to turn around in inquisitive fear as the boy lay shaking in front of the silver-haired maiden.

“He...help….me” The boy mumbled, his eyes finally returned and staring desperately into the woman’s eyes. Should she help the child, the soldiers would be too distracted to notice, considering the sonic boom of sound commanded the attention of the soldiers on the battlefield.

Lestacia began to express her feelings to Tsunko so suddenly that it caught him off guard. Tsunko didn't know what to make of it or how to respond. Her tight grip on his hand made his heart fill with painful thoughts. It made him doubt his motives. However, if he didn't do this, his life would be for nothing. He turned his head to look at her with a gentle gaze, giving her a nod. Tsunko kept looking forward from then on. "Don't speak of foolish things," he said, placing his mask upon his face. The battlefield was no place for such feelings but he prayed that they would make it out alive. He wanted to respect her as she did him despite his behavior towards her. But they had to finish their mission. With half a hundred men behind them, their lives were in their hands.

As Sun Liang focused on his attack, two unsuspecting syringes flew towards him. They landed precisely onto his flesh in his arm and his leg. His expression tensed as he sensed the painful pressure. A bit of blood streamed down the sides of his mouth but he never broke concentration. However, he was more alert. The sound magic that whisked towards him crashed straight into his borg. The protective barrier began to form cracks all over itself. It could only withstand one more attack before it was completely broken. Perhaps a stronger attack would completely pierce through it.

The black rukh swarmed around him as the fan slowly began to disassemble into floating blades around him. "I will show you true power. Come, my djinn, Yunfa Saiq!" Sun Liang looked downwards at Aseo, grinning with a sadistic delight as the blades seemed to pierce him. Darkness enveloped him like a thick smog before dispersing into the very rukh that it was made up of. His appearance was drastically changed. His body was covered in an obsidian chitin and on his head lie a sleek helm. A cape flowed freely around him. He was much larger than before and terrible winds gusted around him.

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 ZutJS2J

Sun Liang charged towards Aseo, claws extended. It seemed he wanted to get in close this time. He would grab onto Aseo's face, digging his metal fingers into his flesh and crash him onto the corpse ridden ground. His cape would envelop them in a terrifying darkness. Sun Liang would lean in close to the boys face, his slitted eyes glowing a horrifying red. He chuckled. "I see potential in you, boy. It's never too late to abandon everything and succumb to me."

As they approached, all they could see was a horrifying scene of death and a swarm of black rukh around the wind magician that watched them before. There was no doubt this man was powerful. He assaulted the man on the ground, pinning him to the ground. Tsunko recognized him immediately from his attire. An enemy. As his pace began to pick up, so did the men behind him. His hand slowly slipped away from Lestacia's grasp as he charged towards them. "Don't be stupid, kid! He's more vulnerable in that form!" Tsunko shouted desperately to the pinned boy but was unsure if his words would reach him.

The wind magician looked up from his prey, locking eyes with Tsunko. "Ah... it seems you've finally arrived. Step back while I finish him, hm?" As Sun Liang dug his fingers a bit deeper into Aseo's skin, he was stopped slighly by the touch of bone and the sharp sting of an arrow flying by his face. A cut appeared on his cheek, dripping fresh with blood that was now black. Tsunko missing his arrow was the least of his worries. Sun Liang widened his eyes in excitement. The battle was on. His cape outstretched from his body, batting forward like the wings of a bird. It sent a powerful force of winds towards Tsunko and his army.

Tsunko grabbed one of the shields off the men to protect himself as he stood in front of Lestacia to protect her. All of the men flew back, cuts tearing into their bodies. It left them alive yet not too far from death. Tsunko wasn't spared from this assault either. His legs now looked like he walked through a thorn field and the shield he was holding was torn apart. "You okay? Don't worry about our men right now. They'll be okay. Just tell them to stand down." he asked, peering back to Lestacia. Aseo was thankfully spared, however, he was still in Sun Liang's talons. Would he join forces with the man who abandoned Yoshiro or the man who assisted in slaughtering his comrades?

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on July 11th. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 09/07/17, 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

62[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 09/07/17, 10:48 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

G A O - Y U A N - Z U
TRENTLY ||| LESTACIA

“The name is Chen and my title is-, no, my title was ‘The Smiling Swordsman’. You do not have to accept it, but after you have slain me here today, I wish for you to take upon this title. You’re the first person that I have met to have truly enjoyed the art of battle as I do. Keep that smile upon your face, hatchling. As for the sword, I’m not entirely sure she will be of any use to you after this. You already have a set of incredible blades at your side, and this one doesn’t have much life left in it.” Chen would state, holding the cracked blade up in the air.

“Though, I suppose if she manages to hold up after this last attack, feel free to take her.” Upon speaking these final words, the two warriors would lunge out at each other for a grand finale. Trently’s speed would be far superior than the weakened Chen’s. With the gaping wound the man had been dealt, it was surprising that he had been able to move at all. However, he would continue to move with a signature smile upon his face. This smile was different from his previous expressions. Instead of a smile composed up of bloodlust and hostility, the smile contained only bliss and joy. It was a smile that only a swordsman such as himself could have worn.    

The two swordsmen would eventually clash together, helping to create what would be known as “Chen’s Final Melody”. Despite the misnomer, this was not another magic trick performed by the swordsman. Instead, it was merely the name of a tragic event that would take place upon this battlefield. The sound of both their metal clashing, and the sound of a horrible booming that would echo throughout the hillside. In a matter of mere seconds, the entire war-zone had been stained in a thick layer of crimson.

Upon hearing this horrendous sound, Kasai would find himself facing upon the direction it had came from. “What the hell?..” Trently’s father  would mutter to himself, his entire being shaken upon what had been laid out before him. A deep-red smoke, the same red smoke that had been coming from Trently’s arm previously,  lingered throughout the battlefield ahead of him, bringing an eerie silence along with it. His eyes would shift back towards Trently, finding the boy out-of-breath near Chen’s now lifeless body. The magical blade Chen wielded, completely shattered upon the ground.

The ever-so creeping silence would soon be shattered like Chen’s blade, a painful scream let out by Trently rung throughout his ears. After all, the pain that had now enveloped throughout his left arm was like none other. The boy could feel the snake-like veins convolute within it, digging even deeper into his muscles. After what seemed to last for hours, Trently’s arm would begin to turn completely black. This was a sign, a sign for Kasai to take finally take action. The man would lunge out towards his own son, unsheathing the blade on his side in order to strike at the boy’s blackened arm.

Lestacia began to express her feelings to Tsunko so suddenly that it caught him off guard. Tsunko didn't know what to make of it or how to respond. Her tight grip on his hand made his heart fill with painful thoughts. It made him doubt his motives. However, if he didn't do this, his life would be for nothing. He turned his head to look at her with a gentle gaze, giving her a nod. Tsunko kept looking forward from then on. "Don't speak of foolish things," he said, placing his mask upon his face. The battlefield was no place for such feelings but he prayed that they would make it out alive. He wanted to respect her as she did him despite his behavior towards her. But they had to finish their mission. With half a hundred men behind them, their lives were in their hands.

As Sun Liang focused on his attack, two unsuspecting syringes flew towards him. They landed precisely onto his flesh in his arm and his leg. His expression tensed as he sensed the painful pressure. A bit of blood streamed down the sides of his mouth but he never broke concentration. However, he was more alert. The sound magic that whisked towards him crashed straight into his borg. The protective barrier began to form cracks all over itself. It could only withstand one more attack before it was completely broken. Perhaps a stronger attack would completely pierce through it.

The black rukh swarmed around him as the fan slowly began to disassemble into floating blades around him. "I will show you true power. Come, my djinn, Yunfa Saiq!" Sun Liang looked downwards at Aseo, grinning with a sadistic delight as the blades seemed to pierce him. Darkness enveloped him like a thick smog before dispersing into the very rukh that it was made up of. His appearance was drastically changed. His body was covered in an obsidian chitin and on his head lie a sleek helm. A cape flowed freely around him. He was much larger than before and terrible winds gusted around him.

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 ZutJS2J

Sun Liang charged towards Aseo, claws extended. It seemed he wanted to get in close this time. He would grab onto Aseo's face, digging his metal fingers into his flesh and crash him onto the corpse ridden ground. His cape would envelop them in a terrifying darkness. Sun Liang would lean in close to the boys face, his slitted eyes glowing a horrifying red. He chuckled. "I see potential in you, boy. It's never too late to abandon everything and succumb to me."

As they approached, all they could see was a horrifying scene of death and a swarm of black rukh around the wind magician that watched them before. There was no doubt this man was powerful. He assaulted the man on the ground, pinning him to the ground. Tsunko recognized him immediately from his attire. An enemy. As his pace began to pick up, so did the men behind him. His hand slowly slipped away from Lestacia's grasp as he charged towards them. "Don't be stupid, kid! He's more vulnerable in that form!" Tsunko shouted desperately to the pinned boy but was unsure if his words would reach him.

The wind magician looked up from his prey, locking eyes with Tsunko. "Ah... it seems you've finally arrived. Step back while I finish him, hm?" As Sun Liang dug his fingers a bit deeper into Aseo's skin, he was stopped slighly by the touch of bone and the sharp sting of an arrow flying by his face. A cut appeared on his cheek, dripping fresh with blood that was now black. Tsunko missing his arrow was the least of his worries. Sun Liang widened his eyes in excitement. The battle was on. His cape outstretched from his body, batting forward like the wings of a bird. It sent a powerful force of winds towards Tsunko and his army.

Tsunko grabbed one of the shields off the men to protect himself as he stood in front of Lestacia to protect her. All of the men flew back, cuts tearing into their bodies. It left them alive yet not too far from death. Tsunko wasn't spared from this assault either. His legs now looked like he walked through a thorn field and the shield he was holding was torn apart. "You okay? Don't worry about our men right now. They'll be okay. Just tell them to stand down." he asked, peering back to Lestacia. Aseo was thankfully spared, however, he was still in Sun Liang's talons. Would he join forces with the man who abandoned Yoshiro or the man who assisted in slaughtering his comrades?

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on July 11th. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

63[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 09/07/17, 11:59 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus

Before she could grasp him, the boy jumped away from her in an attempt to create distance. However, the crowded battlefield only allowed him to go so far. She had to stay on the defensive and it frustrated her. Diana took a step back and readied herself into a guarding stance. Her eyes focused on the boy and mind honed in on her senses. His arms were limp yet he still had the strength to fight. She watched as he picked up the sword in his mouth and spin towards her. Diana was unsure if she would be able to block the attack in time. She flinched as he drew closer but he barely impacted with her. The boy was now on the floor, convulsing violently.

Harsh memories flashed before her eyes. Those of her mother and the sudden illness that came over her. Out of instincts, Diana fell to her knees and held the boy still. The soldiers around them noticed their sudden moment of weakness, preparing to enclose on them for a final blow. "Pluto!" Her companion came barreling through the sea of soldiers to her side once more. The child went still in her arms. She checked his pulse and to see if he was breathing before gently picking him up. "Shh... you fought well, little pup. Rest... you're safe with me." she cooed, stroking his head with her hand. This experience was too much for her.

She grabbed onto Pluto's mane and lifted herself off of the ground. Diana bent down to retrieve his sword, resting it in her belt. "Unleash the deadly mist and then get us out of here. I demand answers and I don't care who I get them from." With all her strength, she pulled them both up onto his back. Pluto opened his mouth, unleashing a highly acidic mist that spread out eight meters away from him. Small burns appeared on Diana's legs before Pluto was finished. She winced in pain but knew anyone within the mist would soon be stopped. Diana and Pluto would move far away from the battle and explosion for now. However, she wanted to find the man responsible for the unleashed criminals.

stamina ( 345 | 395 )
magoi ( 130 | 140 )

note: gentle grasp off cooldown.

abilities used:

64[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 11/07/17, 11:22 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

"I will show you true power. Come, my djinn, Yunfa Saiq!"

Those words actual brought a glimpse of joy to Aseo’s face. Seeing a Djinn in action. A myth coming reality before him. Sparing no expectations when the fearsome looking image rolled over the bastard in black. Looking like a hellish spawn from the corpses. A cloak long enough to engulf most of the battle field around him. It moved on its own. Such a weird form. Aseo wasn't frightened by it, but the overwhelming power definitely made him tense. Metal blades formed all too quickly around the bastard before I felt the ground. Bones, dirt, and whatever laid in waste was felt against Aseo’s back. Metal fingertips absorbing his face and applying excruciating pain.

"I see potential in you, boy. It's never too late to abandon everything and succumb to me."

Being held by the skull. Aseo arms hung at his side. His cane in hand. Barely to be honest. His grip loosening by the moment.

grrr… haven't I've done… agh… I was brought here by someone… what could be worst than just sinking further… GAHHHH

Aseo words were whispers compared to his grunts. The bastard probably heard him however. Succumbing to him just like how he did Jing Asehi. Nothing good has ever came out of it. Nothing. But the blood rushing to his head felt worst than joining his enemy side. But that's the plot. Act to be on his side and betray. Betrayal is the ways. Or he could just trick both.

Trick the enemy. FUCK YOU BASTARD!

Aseo shouted. Hoping Sun Liang understood what he was trying to do to trick the newly arrived Lestacia and Tsunko. Aseo hadn't prepared anything yet, but his mind was at work to counteract both Sun Liang, and the two. Only their actions could sway how he might act… even if it's too late.

Magoi: 60/320
Stamina: 105/155

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

65[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 12/07/17, 12:08 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Aye Trently! One day, there is bound to be war! So, what do you want to be when you grow up? Maybe a famous general? Oh, or a King? Hm? Kokokoh!" ~ Quote by Yanaihara Chien

"Aye grandpa! There'd be no war! Know why? Cause I'd stop it before it'd happen! Kehehe! So! When I grow up, I want to be a hero that's able to stop war!" ~ Quote by Yanaihara Torento

"Oh is that you want to grow up to be, Trently? Kokokoh! Then go on and chase that dream of your's, Trently! Kokokokoh! What an odd grandson you are! That's okay tho! I'm an odd grandpa, am I not, boy? Kokokoh!" ~ Quote by Yanaihara Chien

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 B71aeea09c6444175236a59a24bbe032_1

“The name is Chen and my title is-, no, my title was ‘The Smiling Swordsman’. You do not have to accept it, but after you have slain me here today, I wish for you to take upon this title. You’re the first person that I have met to have truly enjoyed the art of battle as I do. Keep that smile upon your face, hatchling. As for the sword, I’m not entirely sure she will be of any use to you after this. You already have a set of incredible blades at your side, and this one doesn’t have much life left in it. Though, I suppose if she manages to hold up after this last attack, feel free to take her.” Chen said to Trent.

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 B71aeea09c6444175236a59a24bbe032_1_1
"As you wish then, Chen! I'ma take your name! Not only that but your blade too! I wont upset you! Chen, I thank you for the great match you've given me today! Goodbye!" Trent said to Chen. "Hoah! Kunren Tori.. !" Trent would shout out loud and proud as he'd charge Chen. The event that'd go down once the two clashed would be a true tragedy, one known as Chen's Final Melody.

In an instant, the land was dyed in red, a bloody red. Corpses fumed foul odors. As an icing on the cake too, there was eerie aura. The last sound that came out of Chen's blade when Trent's own blade destroyed it was by far, one of the loudest sounds Trent would ever hear, ever. Yet, what truly caused the murder of the thousands of men that day was not the sound that came out of Chen's blade but instead, the red smoke that was released from Trent's Magic Tool, the one given to him by Gao. "Hoh! Ah! It hurts! Agh! Chen!" Trent would yelp out in pain, as he'd now lay his eyes on the dead corpse of his great foe, Chen. "Wh-Why!?" Trent would ask in confusion to why everyone is dead. "Why'd my arm turn black!? Hoah!" Trent screamed at the top of his lungs. "Keh! It wont stop! It hurts! Gah!" As the pain would persist on, Trent would start to grow fed up. "Eh! Should I.. ? No I cant! Trent would cry out in agony as he'd hold his blade near his own arm. Frustrated, Trent would start to shed tears. "Why'd they die? Just why?" Trent would ask as the tears would start to drip down his face. Saddened, Trent would then next, drop to his knees.

[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Hikari_Tori

"Dad! I'm not gonna lose you next! Grandpa Chien wouldn't want that!" Trent would shout out loud as he'd then get up from his knees and hug his dad, Kasai. "I wont lose you next! I wont!" The young Trent would say to his dad, face drenched in tears. Blades in hand, Trent would then try to use Meinu to maybe obscure his dad's vision. "Gah!" The boy'd shout. "Meinu! Shine On!" Trent'd say as he'd jump back and use Meinu the very second it'd enter his dad's range of sight.

Magoi: 110

OOC:

• Used Hikari Tori

• Used Meinu Shine On

• Trent closed his eyes before he used Meinu

Hikari Tori (Extra Layer):

Meinu: Shine On:

66[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 13/07/17, 11:09 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia would finally arrive to her destination with Tsunko but were met with a flurry of wind. Gaia's Might Protected Tsunko but the rest of their unit might as well have been shredded to pieces. She could see the man under his Talons as Lestacia pointed Love towards Sun Liang and walked forward past Tsunko's protection. She thanked him and looked at the the enemy in his eyes.

"So you are the fellow causing this. By who's name do you serve or are you just here to ensue chaos and participate in the following  carnage?" She was hoping to challenge the man with words. "I care not for who you are exactly but, one thing is evidently clear. You need to die, and who else better to kill a magician than another Magician. Come at me coward!" She was egging him on as she prepared to take on the man with the possible intent to kill her. Hopefully he'd release the man he was holding with his talons.

"Prepare yourself Tsunko. I'll need you the most this fight!"

67[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 14/07/17, 08:52 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O

The young Fanalis child was swept up by the silver-haired warrior, his body limp in her beasts clutch as it spewed deadly mist on the encroaching soldiers. The swaths of soldiers were distracted and their march on Diana and the wounded Fanalis child halted as the mist accumulated in the area before them.

“Traitor! Traitorous woman! We’ll kill you! That boy is an animal! A killer!” A soldier shouted, fighting the mist tearing through his insides as the dangerous vapor devoured his body. He dropped to knees after inhaling too much of the mist and other soldiers retreated their march on Diana as they too began to feel the murderous effects of Pluto’s breath. The Fanalis boy fidgeted a bit, seemingly roused by the cacophonous sounds of battle. The clangs and clashes of swords were deafening, not to mention the thunderous blows exchanged off in the distance, it would be impossible to stay unconscious for long. The boy’s body had stopped convulsing, so at least he was at rest, but it was hard to ignore the labored breathing of the child’s unconscious body. Despite his strength and fortitude in battle, he was still just a child, and the battle took a heavy toll on his spirit. Still, the pair and the beast made their retreat, all while attempting to flee the horrid scene of battle.

“Think you can just get away, eh?” A voice called out to the silver-haired warrior. A young soldier gripped his spear as he approached the halfling woman. He was green, barely breaching adulthood, as he bravely made his charge toward the warrior. It was evident the young man was unsure of his ability to take on the soldier who so deftly disposed of the child, but like other soldiers before him, and many more after him, he was spurred by the heat of battle to “fight for their country.” Dangerous nationalistic tendencies aside, his enthusiasm was...admirable. He charged toward Diana, her beast otherwise indisposed by keeping the child safe, with his spear felt firmly in front of him. Did the young man wish for death or did he truly believe he was capable enough to stop the silver-haired warrior maiden? There was something about the confidence of the soldier that contributed to an overwhelming disquiet--just what made this young soldier so incensed to engage the clearly more competent warrior in battle?

The sound of agony and desperation was like sugar to his ears. A sweet treat that was irrisistably tempting. He began to burst out into a crazed laughter and loosened his grip on Aseo's face. The boy below him seemed to want to trick the new arrivals. However, he saw no enemy in Tsunko. The only one who would take his head would be his own father whom Sun Liang would dare not trifle with. "I'm afraid this isn't the time but I never deny a request for intimacy," he murmured, gazing into Aseo's eyes. Sun Liang placed his hand upon Aseo's stomach, slowly creeping it upwards towards his chest. His slender, deadly nails pressed slightly into his skin. The hand would stop right under his sternum; nails digging deep into his soft flesh. Sun Liang would place a soft grip around his heart and hush him. For being wrist deep inside of his chest, he was surprisingly gentle.

At the sight of this, Tsunko drew his bow, pointing it's arrow directly at Sun Liang. He stepped back to create some distance, bumping into a figure behind him. He turned his head slightly. It was Lestacia. She seemed to be frozen in place. Most likely out of fear or shock of what horrors lied before her. "G-General..! What do we do? Should we retreat?" A concerned soldier finally decided to address Tsunko. He shook his head. "Go find General Yi and join his ranks. I'll stay here and deal with this mad man." The soldier was about to speak back but stopped himself. The soldiers that were able left at his signal. Sun Liang was uninterested in them which gave Tsunko a sense of relief.

He let out a loud whistle, calling upon his mount who was nearby. "Take her somewhere safe!" The bird lifted Lestacia gently by it's talons and flew off as fast as it could. "Now it's just us, Liang!" Tsunko channeled some of his magoi into his bow, ready to fire it at any moment. "Don't you see we're having a moment here?" growled Sun Liang, releasing Aseo's heart and pulling his hand roughly out of his chest. Thankfully, his organs were still in tact despite the gaping hole how in his chest. "I thought you had more fight in you, boy," he said, staring down at Aseo. There was a resentment in his eyes; like Aseo had done something terrible despite having done nothing. Sun Liang lifted himself off of Aseo and flew back three meters. Aseo was now in the middle of the two.

"My father should have killed you as soon as he saw you. You're lucky that I'm quite skilled at shooting down magicians." Tsunko smirked with pride. He was the best marksman in the army and his lineage didn't lack in skill either. Sun Liang was fearful as he knew he wouldn't be able to kill him. However, as long as he didn't perish, a few injuries couldn't hurt. "You're wasting time and magoi, Liang. What are you gunna do?" Tsunko shot a strength imbued arrow out towards the man. Sun Liang tried to deter it with his wind yet it ripped right through it. The earth below the arrow blew away into a small crater. Aseo would feel the immense pressure flying overhead.

"Tch! Gah!"

The arrow crashed directly into the borg of Sun Liang, shattering it completely. However, the razor magic that worked alongside his borg tore the arrow to shreds. Sun Liang began to sweat, his expression was of a worried man. "Where did you get that?" he asked, gritting his teeth. "None of your business." Tsunko drew his bow once more, ready to fire a second shot. Sun Liang stepped back a few steps. The air was heavy and tense between the two. Winds started to pick up in a large radius around them. Sun Liang was preparing a powerful attack. "Show off." Tsunko channeled magoi into his bow once more, ready to strike the man down. It was his last arrow yet it surged with unimaginable power. Aseo would have to choose a side or wisely make his retreat in time.

[ Lestacia: I'm sorry but due to your post being late according to the time adjustment we gave you, it had to be nullified. Please write your exit post when you are able to. Unfortunately, I had to remove you from the battle due to inactivity and the fact that you seem to be very busy in real life. We're ending the battles soon so it was the best course of action for me to take. Please, claim your A Tier experience for completing this battle. Your huang has been granted. You may keep your magic tools but unfortunately you will not be getting any other rewards. If you wish to claim your other reward, Tsunko-- please request plot in order to locate him if he does not perish in the next few rounds.

Aseo: You have one post before you bleed out from A tier damage to your chest tissue. After next round of posting you will die. You must heal your wound to at least C tier damage in order for it to be not fatal. However, you will experience fatigue from the blood loss you've endured. ]

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on July 16th. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

68[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 14/07/17, 08:53 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

G A O - Y U A N - Z U
TRENTLY ||| LESTACIA

Trently would scream out to his father, tears streaming down his face while running to be at his side. He would begin to initiate a hug with his father, which would soon follow into a leap backwards along with a counter-blind via Meinu. However, before Trently was able to accomplish these feats, he would feel a sharp pain being pierced through his newly blackened arm. “I’m sorry, my son. I wish we could have spent a bit more time together, despite the horrible circumstances.” Kasai would say bluntly, keeping a cold expression upon his face, keeping his true feelings to himself. Yoshiro’s general had pierced his own son’s arm with his blade, cleaving it deeper into the hardened flesh. He had struck at it towards the inner-edge of his left shoulder, in preparation to cleanse his son of the horrible tool that had been bestowed upon him. Kasai was being forced to carry out a task that no man should ever have to do to their child. It was something he had to do, though. As it was the only way he would be able to save his son.

Letting out a final warcry, the man would cleanly slice Trently’s left arm off, grabbing it before it hit the ground. Despite this action being carried out by someone of immense strength, Kasai’s sword would still struggle when cutting through the bone. Trently’s father would take a moment to stare at the dismembered arm in his hand, watching the skin begin to crack and shatter, as it began letting out even more of the red smoke that had just covered the battlegrounds. What Gao had given Trently and his army, was a type of magical bomb. Kasai was unsure of what it was at first, thinking it might have been the same demonic tool he had seen the Emperor use in the past. If only it had been that, then it would have been much easier to deal with. Unfortunately, it was without a doubt the bomb variant he had seen once before.

Kasai would leave absolutely no time wasted, following his assault up with a swift and strong kick to the boy’s back. This would send the now in-agony Trently flying like a bird, landing a good 10-meters away from both his him, and Chen’s lifeless body. What came next, would be the conclusion to Trently’s long and hard fought battle. The blackened limb in Kasai’s hands would let out a final puff of crimson smoke, just before exploding into a thick red mist. The same thing that had happened to the rest of Trently’s squadron.

Trently was now completely alone. It would take about ten seconds for the red mist to fully clear up, revealing the mangled corpse of his honorable father, Kasai. However, It was not the time for mourning, nor sightseeing. Trently was bleeding profusely out of his severed limb, along with an unbearable pain to go along with it. He hadn’t much time left, as he had to find a way to stop the bleeding immediately. His highest chances of survival would be if he was capable of improvising in this situation, by cauterizing his wound somehow or by applying enough pressure to reduce the amount of blood loss. His other option, would be to scour the desolate war-torn land. The chances of a medic who survived the blast was seemingly low, especially one of his own faction, but could possibly still be worth looking for. Whatever the case, Trently only had a few minutes to take action, or else he would inevitably die from the blood loss.

(You’re in a tough position, Trently. However, this was bound to happen one way or another. You’ve gotta make sure you find a way to stop that bleeding, or you’re gonna die from blood-loss in the next round of posting. Oh and just so you don’t think it’s some kind of deathtrap, I promise you that searching for someone to help is a completely viable form of surviving this. Just play it smart.)

The sound of agony and desperation was like sugar to his ears. A sweet treat that was irrisistably tempting. He began to burst out into a crazed laughter and loosened his grip on Aseo's face. The boy below him seemed to want to trick the new arrivals. However, he saw no enemy in Tsunko. The only one who would take his head would be his own father whom Sun Liang would dare not trifle with. "I'm afraid this isn't the time but I never deny a request for intimacy," he murmured, gazing into Aseo's eyes. Sun Liang placed his hand upon Aseo's stomach, slowly creeping it upwards towards his chest. His slender, deadly nails pressed slightly into his skin. The hand would stop right under his sternum; nails digging deep into his soft flesh. Sun Liang would place a soft grip around his heart and hush him. For being wrist deep inside of his chest, he was surprisingly gentle.

At the sight of this, Tsunko drew his bow, pointing it's arrow directly at Sun Liang. He stepped back to create some distance, bumping into a figure behind him. He turned his head slightly. It was Lestacia. She seemed to be frozen in place. Most likely out of fear or shock of what horrors lied before her. "G-General..! What do we do? Should we retreat?" A concerned soldier finally decided to address Tsunko. He shook his head. "Go find General Yi and join his ranks. I'll stay here and deal with this mad man." The soldier was about to speak back but stopped himself. The soldiers that were able left at his signal. Sun Liang was uninterested in them which gave Tsunko a sense of relief.

He let out a loud whistle, calling upon his mount who was nearby. "Take her somewhere safe!" The bird lifted Lestacia gently by it's talons and flew off as fast as it could. "Now it's just us, Liang!" Tsunko channeled some of his magoi into his bow, ready to fire it at any moment. "Don't you see we're having a moment here?" growled Sun Liang, releasing Aseo's heart and pulling his hand roughly out of his chest. Thankfully, his organs were still in tact despite the gaping hole how in his chest. "I thought you had more fight in you, boy," he said, staring down at Aseo. There was a resentment in his eyes; like Aseo had done something terrible despite having done nothing. Sun Liang lifted himself off of Aseo and flew back three meters. Aseo was now in the middle of the two.

"My father should have killed you as soon as he saw you. You're lucky that I'm quite skilled at shooting down magicians." Tsunko smirked with pride. He was the best marksman in the army and his lineage didn't lack in skill either. Sun Liang was fearful as he knew he wouldn't be able to kill him. However, as long as he didn't perish, a few injuries couldn't hurt. "You're wasting time and magoi, Liang. What are you gunna do?" Tsunko shot a strength imbued arrow out towards the man. Sun Liang tried to deter it with his wind yet it ripped right through it. The earth below the arrow blew away into a small crater. Aseo would feel the immense pressure flying overhead.

"Tch! Gah!"

The arrow crashed directly into the borg of Sun Liang, shattering it completely. However, the razor magic that worked alongside his borg tore the arrow to shreds. Sun Liang began to sweat, his expression was of a worried man. "Where did you get that?" he asked, gritting his teeth. "None of your business." Tsunko drew his bow once more, ready to fire a second shot. Sun Liang stepped back a few steps. The air was heavy and tense between the two. Winds started to pick up in a large radius around them. Sun Liang was preparing a powerful attack. "Show off." Tsunko channeled magoi into his bow once more, ready to strike the man down. It was his last arrow yet it surged with unimaginable power. Aseo would have to choose a side or wisely make his retreat in time.

[ Lestacia: I'm sorry but due to your post being late according to the time adjustment we gave you, it had to be nullified. Please write your exit post when you are able to. Unfortunately, I had to remove you from the battle due to inactivity and the fact that you seem to be very busy in real life. We're ending the battles soon so it was the best course of action for me to take. Please, claim your A Tier experience for completing this battle. Your huang has been granted. You may keep your magic tools but unfortunately you will not be getting any other rewards. If you wish to claim your other reward, Tsunko-- please request plot in order to locate him if he does not perish in the next few rounds.

Aseo: You have one post before you bleed out from A tier damage to your chest tissue. After next round of posting you will die. You must heal your wound to at least C tier damage in order for it to be not fatal. However, you will experience fatigue from the blood loss you've endured. ]

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on July 16th. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

69[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 14/07/17, 10:20 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus

A traitor they called her. Diana didn't think of herself as one. Despite her promise to fight for the emperor, she had fought enough. There was no glory to be found here. Not with untrained civilians or crazed children. He was not her leader nor was this her country. She wouldn't die for any causes but her own. The child she held firmly against her body was still calm. But the deafening sounds seemed to rattle him. His breathing was ragged and his condition was growing worrisome. She had to get him out of there soon. There were questions she needed to ask but now was not the time.

As they rode, a voice called out to her. Pluto stopped in place as he approached them. Diana gazed down at him with a hidden rage in her eyes. She had enough of these interruptions. The child's safety was her top priority. Diana rested him gently on top of the broad back of Pluto and strapped him to the saddle with the lead. He would be safe if Pluto limited his movements slightly. "Get out of my way." Her eyes gleamed a bright red and her expression stern. Diana leaped off of her mount, drew back her fist, and attempted to crash a devastating punch down onto their attacker as he charged forward.

stamina ( 345 | 395 )
magoi ( 130 | 140 )

note: deadly mist is now on cooldown.

70[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 15/07/17, 07:09 pm

Neppy

Neppy
A-Tier
A-Tier

When you think trick play. Maybe it's something simple and small. No. That wasn't what happened. Sun Liang, the bastard was truly twisted and held no remorse. His sharp claws felt soft. That softness was however leading to be deceiving. Deceiving couldn't be the only word as it pierced into the chest. Aseo felt every second of the slow inching of the claws into his body. Through his clothing; even though they were already tattered. Blood gurgled. Dripping down his lower lip. The taste was dull. And the amount pushing up from his throat started choking him. Leading him to cough up on Sun Liang’s arm.

Gentle yet excruciating. The arm was further than Aseo could have thought. He felt the cold, bloody metal claws wrapping around something. No pressure applied. But the tightness from his chest made him squirm. Weakly knocking one hand at Sun Liang arm inside his chest. He held his other hand down at his waist the cane loosening. Barely grasping his fingers around the shaft of the cane. He wasn't lasting, or might not last. But how can one think clearly in times like these.

A bird, big chested woman, and a archer. His vision blurry. Two of them vanished, but the bow cross tails still looked to be visible. Sun Liang had dropped me. It seemed everything was falling. Literally it had. Dropped by the one who was soon to become his master? No, Aseo would be his slave. But laying on the ground. Blood rushing from the gaping hole in the center of his chest. Choking on blood. All too well. Something he imaged for his other noble benefactor. One hand on the wound. Hot blood brushing against the hand. A trick of this degree wasn't in his mind. So having a small amount of time to try and gather Magoi to help himself. Barely able to muster words he stumbled out two.

Žydintys Rožiu…

It barely came to his lips. His tongue not clicking. Things not going well. Magoi pouring out his hand. The tan colors looking shaky and uneven as it formed. Covering the wound. The cane that laid next to him, was promptly moved to lay. The metal hilt just right on the wound releasing the bright turquoise color. Black rukh would swarm. But it wasn't Aseo’s as he couldn't bring himself to channel it. But it was Sun Liang. He had begun preparing a final attack. Something Aseo wouldn't be able to move out the line of. Healing himself required for him to not move. But this wound itself was fatal meaning he really couldn't move and the blood loss proved to heavily affect him. A odd feeling of a certain death if all went to devastating ends. All he could really do is place spirit in how Sun Liang’s final attack will differ from a rising power held within a bow and arrow.

Magoi: 40/320
Stamina: 105/125

Abilities Used:

~[^vault^]~
~Neph Axca~

71[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 17/07/17, 02:15 am

Trently

Trently
A-Tier
A-Tier

"Aye! Son! Leave your dream to stop war! Kahaha! War is inescapable! So! How about you become a General as great as your dad here? Kahaha!" ~ Quote by Yanaihara Kasai

"Heh! Dad! I can't drop my dream! I have to make my dream come true! One day! Kehehe! I'm gonna to be a hero! Watch me! Dad! I'm gonna stop war!" ~ Quote by Yanaihara Torento

"Ah! What an odd son you are, indeed! Just as your Grandpa Chien has told me! Good luck then! Son of Kasai..! Kahaha! You're gonna need some luck for real..!" ~ Quote by Yanaihara Kasai

"I’m sorry, my son. I wish we could have spent a bit more time together, despite the horrible circumstances."

Kasai would say, before his demise just a few seconds later. Trent couldn't help but feel regret for that day, the day he invaded Gao's tent. The moment the bomb detonated, Trent would scream "D-dad!. Trent's dad was an honorable man; to have taken the bomb for Trent and move Trent out the way. "Uguh! Dad!" Trent'd say as he'd see his own dad's bloody mangled corpse on the ground.

“Rise up, your battle is not yet over.”

“I have put my faith in Yoshiro, and it will stay that wait until the day that I die.”

“What the hell?..”

"I have to go on, now! I have to move, now! Or else I'm gonna bleed out and perish here! I can't let my dream end here! In the name of every man who has died here today! Dad, Chen, Baldy, Greasy, and everyone else! I swear! My dream won't end here!
I hereby promise! I am to make my dream come true! For sure!"

"So, son of Kasai. Show me just what you can do."

“Come with me, and we shan’t have any issues.”

“Now then, I’ve finally got you where I want you…”

“Stand your ground boy, our fight is not yet over.”

"Geh! I have to heal my wound! Fast!" Trent'd yelp out as he'd comb through his bag."It hurts!" Trent would shout in pure agony. "The Flora Rose!" Trent'd cry out, glad to have found a Magic Item he may be able to use to heal his wound. As Trent'd wander around on the lookout for any doctors, he'd use the Flora Rose and heal his wound. In hopes that his voice would be heard, Trent'd shout for help "Krah! Help! I need a doctor!". Trent prayed that he'd be found and saved.

Magoi: 85

OOC:

• Used Flora Rose 4x

Flora Rose [Magic Item]:

72[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 17/07/17, 04:05 pm

Lestacia

Lestacia
β-Tier
β-Tier

Lestacia looked on in awe as she was suddenly grabbed from behind by a comrade. She kicked and flailed wildly asking that the man let her go. However he kept dragging her away. If she wasn't going to be able to stay the least she could do was send Tsunko a Parting Gift before she was skirted far away. She broke away briefly in order to touch Tsunko with her staff.

"When this is over. I'll search for you!"

"Raikoben!" She shouted. Her Staff upob Tsunko giving him her final gift. It would supercharge any weapons he used with a cone AOE Attack that dealt as much damage as his weapon did or would do. Lestacia cried his name as she was taken away out of the battle zone. Luckily she was able to Target Tsunko With A large amount of magoi. Her last remaining amount of Magoi bringing her into a near death like state. The last thing she saw was Tsunko breaking the magician's Borg before everything went dark. First thing she needed to do when she woke up. Was find Tsunko! That was her priority.

Magoi and Spells Final:

(OOC: He wasn't really hurt all that much so I instead gave him the power and damage. I personally would very much like to claim Tsunko and I again apologize for replying so late all the time. But if anything I'm going out with a fucking BANG!)

*Cue my Exit*

73[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 19/07/17, 07:38 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Y  O  S  H  I  R  O

The rampaging soldier was swiftly halted by Diana’s counter--taking significant damage to his abdomen as her first connected with his body. He was blown back, his spear flung from his hands as the silver-haired woman repelled his advance with incredible ease. He clutched his chest in pain as he looked up at his formidable opponent. Though the wind was knocked straight out of him, he was no longer blinded by the clouded vision of war as he started to think normally.

“I...I should have known I’d be powerless against you…” The young man hacked up blood as he winced in further pain. Perhaps his enemy’s punch was far more dangerous than he assumed. If that were the case, why did he rush so foolishly into her fist? He coughed more, before letting out a slight chuckle, and meeting her gaze. “But don’t take me for a fool, woman! I might be weak, but I’m certainly not dumb--you’re going to regret betraying us! Betraying Yoshiro! That child is a monster--he should be put down like one!” The young man spit up blood, the force of Diana’s punch having severely injured his body, as he attempted to stand. His legs wobbled as he struggled to gain some footing, but after a little effort he managed to stand on his own, leaning on his now recovered spear for support. The young man smirked as the sound of nearby troops sortied to his position. A trap? No, just a clever ruse to catch the silver-haired warrior off guard. Another soldier notched his bow and let fly an arrow from its grasp. The arrow would soar across the battlefield, whipping by the injured young man as it darted straight for the unconscious boy. Surely it would outright fell the boy, unless Diana were to step in the way of the arrow’s path, injuring herself in the process.

“Make a decision--the boy’s life, or yours!” The young man yelled, limping toward his enemy as he half-heartedly attempted to strike her with his spear. Obviously, he wouldn’t do much, but it certainly would be enough to distract her to be unable to stop the boy’s death.

The Boy's Sword:

With only a minor wound left on his chest, Aseo lied there. Tsunko averted his eyes to look at the boy for a second before bringing them back to Sun Liang. A large magic circle appeared in the skies and the winds around them gusted. It was hard to stand but he spread his feet to keep them planted on the ground. Sun Liang was in his sights and he wouldn't let this opportunity pass him up. After the slaughter of the whole army he was in charge of; perhaps the head of this man would soothe the blow. His arrow crackled with the same lightning that Aseo would be very familiar with it. A last gift from Lestacia. The bow began to creak and crack in response to the stress that was being placed upon it. "Tch... my last arrow. Release!" Tsunko was blown back by the force he projected out; his bow, now in tiny shards, spread out on the ground.

The arrow ripped through the winds with only a sparking, blackened trail behind it. It was aimed with an almost perfect precision. Aseo would be pressed down into the ground by the pressure, despite being far underneath it. This would save him from what was to come next. The magic circle had stopped assembling itself and the winds stopped for just a moment.

"Extreme Magic: Tamziq Alri--!"

Suddenly, the magic circle disappeared and a deafening, booming shock wave echoed across the field. A large cloud of debris swept over the trench Aseo was in, masking his view. As it cleared, Sun Liang was no longer there. There were no traces or remains to be left behind; only a large, shallow crater. Tsunko picked himself up and dusted himself off. He only sustained minor injuries yet he still needed medical attention. There were three shards of his bow that he gathered up. It was just enough to repair it. "Hey. You still alive?" Tsunko walked over to where he had seen him last. He took a deep breath of relief, looking down at Aseo.

"I think you're dumber than some of the soldiers we send out to fight. You'd fight that man by yourself? If I wasn't here, you'd be dead. Remember that." Tsunko would extend his hand to Aseo. The boy wasn't his comrade but leaving him to die wasn't something he would do. "I'll bring you to get help but if you even hint that you're allied with the false emperor. You will die. If you don't want my help, then you should get out of here or die for all I care." Tsunko wasn't for choosing sides. He disliked both of them but was sworn to one. If Aseo agrees to his help, he would take Aseo to a nearby medical encampment. If not, Tsunko would go off on his own way and Aseo would need to fend for himself. Before they left together or alone, Tsunko would place the shards of his bow in Aseo's hands. "Get this bow repaired and it'll serve you well. I know you're a magician but maybe you'll be interested in picking up the bow. Tch. Sell it or keep it, I don't need it."

[ Note from DM: Please make your exit post whenever you are able to. I hope you enjoyed your plot and had a lot of fun! Thank you for giving me the experience! ]

Tsuyuake Hime (Broken):

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on July 21st. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

[/quote]

Last edited by Solomon's Proxy on 19/07/17, 08:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

74[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 19/07/17, 07:38 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

G A O - Y U A N - Z U
TRENTLY ||| LESTACIA

On this day, Yoshiro had lost a total of 13,356 men in this single battle. Including one of his high-ranking generals, Kasai Yanaihara. Gao on the other hand, wouldn’t lose a single valuable asset to him on this battlefield. The man had sent Trently on a suicide mission, one with a squadron of around 5,000 death-row inmates. The only thing he would slightly regret losing in this battle, would be the magic bombs that man had supplied him for it.

Despite all the death to take place in this horrific event, Trently Yanaihara would survive. Not without a terrible burden to bear, but the boy’s life was intact. Though, this might not have been the case if it wasn’t for the magic necklace he had brought alongside him. By imbuing the tool with a powerful amount of magoi, the boy was able to stop the bleeding from his nub. This wouldn’t help much with the pain, but it was strong enough to force the wound to begin scabbing.

After insuring his life for the time being, Trently would begin searching the war-wreckage for any survivors. With what little strength he had left, he would begin calling out for a medic. It was a desperate attempt for help, but twas the only choice he had left. Minutes of silence would pass by, with no survivors to be found. All hope was seemingly lost for the swordsman.That was, until he stumbled upon a desolate and ruined war-tent. It had been completely demolished by the explosion, leaving only rubble behind.

There was a strong attraction to this place, as if it were calling for him. There would be no real explanation for why this was the case, but something in Trently’s mind would simply tell him to begin walking towards it. If he is to fully climb the small hill it is placed on, there would be a terribly bright light to hit his eyes. Within this blinding light there would be the silhouette of a strong and powerful hand reaching out towards him. “This way, my son.”

N O T E S
Please make sure you submit your posts by 11:59 PM on July 21st. If you have any questions about the post provided for you, please message either Diana or Rima.

75[ToM] The First Battle - Page 3 Empty Re: [ToM] The First Battle 19/07/17, 08:06 pm

Diana Corvus

Diana Corvus
A-Tier
A-Tier

diana corvus

Diana stepped back, shaking her sore hand. Pluto barked to alert her of the men in the distance beginning to approach the area. "Only monsters kill helpless children." The disgust and slight tinge of guilt in her voice was evident. 'And only monsters leave them to die.' Diana took a deep breath to cleanse her mind from the thought. She took a quick look around, stepping back to the dog's side. These men were going to attack her because she was trying to save a child. It made her question the kind of men Yoshiro held under his banner. It seemed her doubt and suspicions were rising by the minute. "I do not wish to kill any of my comrades. Please, move out of my way." She tried to talk her way out of this. It was one of her only options left. If a display of her strength didn't work, it seemed like nothing would.

In mere seconds, an arrow launched into the skies and the man struck for her. 'Would I die for this boy?' It was something she asked herself as her body reacted on it's own. She jumped up and twisted her torso so the arrow would hit her shoulder. Diana wasn't concerned with the spear as she had taken worse injuries before. The pain she would endure here would be nothing compared to what she had faced before. "Pluto... Go!" Upon her request, Pluto attempted to jump and run to escape. He covered more ground in one step than all of them combined. She wasn't aware of the injuries she would sustain. If they were fatal, she had hopes that the boy would sift through her belongings. That he would find her journals and be inspired by her goal. A hope that someone would pick up where she left off.

stamina ( 345 | 395 )
magoi ( 130 | 140 )

note: deadly mist is on cooldown for two posts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum