You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is the real Warrior of the Jade Dragon Mountains ? [Kab + Cap][Training 1 abilty for both of us]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

The Battle was over as Caphalor lips attempted to finish the conflict with a kiss though he would find himself getting the finger as his attempt meets one of Kabutos fingers blocking his kiss attempt. At this moment Kabuto would kick each one 4 times in the skull to double check they were all unconiouss before turning the face the leader of this group "Is this the bet you have, they are weak and demonstrated idiotic actions, ignoring any threat one faces is the definition of insanity" Being extremely disappointed by what was demonstrated Kabuto would start to vacate the area, heading to he horse located at the entrance to the training area.

WAIT! WAIT WAIT this was simply the start

1017/1000 Ability Learned.
Mission = 1203/1500
Magoi =177/252

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

After finishing off the warriors. Kabuto puts a finger between our lips. Making me kiss her finger instead. After that Kabutokocked out the remaining warriors excepththeir leader. Kabuto was dissapointed and alwready moves towards ou horses. Caphalor follows her example. He was dissapointed too. It seems we got here for nothing Kabuto. They cant help us at all. The journey was more worth then going here. The time we had to tallk in private and all. Lets head back. We can do more in Eye dea then here.

The leader of the place then yelled: WAIT! WAIT WAIT this was simply the start.
I turn around with a face. To show how much i look down on him. The expression shows him that my idea of him is nothing more then trash. If you say so. Then show us and dont dissapoint us again. We traveled 3 days for this.

WC:
Job: 2166/1500
Tetsu bodi koga: 0 + 150 = 150/500
magoi/stamina: 180/250

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Dorji Ren Dragon would speak once he had collected Caphalor attention though Kabuto was still walking away. "You have demonstrated Pride, power, loyalty and unity but now we wish to test your wisdom these challenges may seem beneath you but, in the long run, you will understand". Kabuto would sit down at the side wall with her legs crossed "Cap can handle the next". "Very Well"

DONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG DONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. A loud gong had been run, as an extremely high pillar would raise from the ground, having enough service area for only 2 regular feet while its height would be that of a small tower. "Oh, mighty warrior you must climb this, the pillar and take a battle stance at the top, at which point we will launch that massive blade which could rip you in half three times and you must survive." Dongggggggg DONGGGGGGGGGGG

Kabuto smirks at cap and sarcastically says "You can do it"

Mission = 1359/1500
Magoi =177/252

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

I watch at Dorji. Then back at Kabuto. With a look on my face like Is he serious? He facepalms by the idea. Still Kabuto was watchin so i beter get to work. Caphalor loks at the pillar. It was a small tower.I wan tot be done as soon as possible. So i take off my gear. I putmy armor safely next to Kabuto. I will be back soon I then get to the pillar. The stones do hav e gaps and holes. Enough space for fingers and feets. I starttclimbing. my size and my strong body help me to climb fast. He moves fast and get close tot he top. From belod it is hard to see me. Only a little blue skined person was vissable agaisnt the wall of the pillar.

When i finally reach the top i had i plan to defend myself. I take a pose on top of the pillar and look t the blade. My idea forms itself in my mind. I focus and start to make that thougth reality. To stop it. I do need to make my body hard. Like Metal. So he does focus his mind. I thougth f what to block ythe attack. I decide that the torso or a arm was requiered. My torso was big but my arm is able to move more. To protect hige or lower if needed. So i focus on my arms. Then i wait in my pose. My arm fel somehow fdiffent. I touch it. Like i imagined. The skin felt hard like metal. Now i wait for the blade to attack me. Using my new ability Tetsu bodi koga with the idea to stop the blade.

WC:
Tetsu bodi koga: 150 + 270 = 420/500
magoi/stamina: 160/250
ability trained/used:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

As Caphalor seemed prepared for the attack one of the guards at another larger tower would wave the green flag at Caphalor in order to give him the sign that the blade was coming down as he lets go launching the 5foot tall black blade, with strength able to cut down an entire stone wall like butter. The Blade is curved and sharp as it swings down a directed path with enough momentum to swing back up after it reached the bottom. Caphalor would only have a moment to react to his attack though 2 seconds after this first launch unknowingly to Caphalor behind him a second blade of equal caliber would be dropped. Kabuto would grip the handle of her katana in case she was needed on seeing the two-sided attack.

Once the events had been accomplished within the jade mountains with the first 2 challenges being completed Kabuto and Cap would be asked why the communicate their foundings and if they wanted to create a true offering to the two of them representatives of eye dea.

Mission = 1500+/1500
Magoi =177/252

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Standoing onthe Pillar.I do sustain my Tetsu bodi koga I do see the grene flag. A few seconds after that. The blade comes towards me. I do not know about the one behind me yet. Still i rememerb that i had to use wisdom. He said 3 attacks. Not when from where otr whaever. Is instinct guides him. He truns around. With now 1 blade at his lefta and the other at his right. The metal arms clash with the two blades. I hold them off and they shatter on the clash with my solid metal fists. Now the third attack was from above. I lift my arms and block the blade with my arms.

After finishing the est/ Caphalor gets down. Puts back on his armor and joins Kabuto s side.
We gt a nice offer for Eye Dea. We stay few days longer to train alittle more before we get o our horses and leave the mountains behind us. After 3 days we returned to Eye Dea.

WC:
Tetsu bodi koga: 420 + 170 = 590/500 trained
magoi/stamina: 150/250
Ability learned/used:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum