Caphalor

A-Tier
A-Tier
Job Name: Treasonous Sabatouge
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards: 100 XP/7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: The guards that are supposed to be protecting the village have become corrupt and are accepting bribes from local criminals to look the other way. Remind these guards about Emperor Yoshiro’s anti-corruption stance.
Enemy:
Enemy Name: Guards x4
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: Guards move at 6 m/s and deal C-tier damage with their swords.
Abilities:
Heavy Armor – The Guards wear heavy armor, allowing them to ignore D-tier damage.

Caphalor and Kabuto stay over for longer with Dorji Ren Dragon and his man at the  Jade Dragon Mountains. We went all this way with a reason. Leaving soon would be a waste of time. Capahlor was just dne with his part of training a new ability last day. It is early in the morning and Caphalor wakes up next to Kabuto. He opens his eyes. The twittering birds woke him up fromhis slumber. The sun just shines a little at their room through the window.
After announcing we wanted to stay longer  Dorji Ren Dragon  prepared a small appartment for us. It had a nice location near the edge of the platform of the mountain. Allowing us to look at the far rending trees and woods. It amost seems the perfect romantic spot. Caphalor gets up wiping with his fists in the eyesso i am able to open themm wider. He gets out of the bed. Barrely naked he walks tot he window and takes a moment to look beofre I went to the small kitchen. There he prepares some food and pours two cups with water. He carries it to our bed and put it down at the small locker next to my side of the bed.

Caphalor bends down and kisses Kabuto on her cheeck. I kiss her cheeck a few times until she would wake up. When she does Caphalor would move to get the dinner. On each plate are 3 sandwiches. One of the  3 sandwiches on each plate had fried eggs on it. The second had just meat. The third had cheese ham tomato's comcomber and some salad on it. "Wakey wakey good morning Kabuto we need to train again today so we have to eat good to get enough energy. "

WC: 297/1000

──────────────────────────────────────────────

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
View user profile

Kabutop

A-Tier
A-Tier
Waking up to find Caphalor kissing her multiple times she felt quite a strange as half of her mental council thought he was acting like a kind hearted dog over a man while the other thought he was quite the romantic even the evil Kabuto thought he was Romantic even realising a few tears of happiness. The rest of the council would turn and stare as a moment of awkward silence happened within her mind, "What, what why you looking at me .."It's It's so beautiful the saliva of a good morning kiss, and the waky waky.. it reaches my heart".

While back in the real world with the true Kabuto she would wake up with a smile and gently kisses Caphalor on the lips "Trainings sounds good" A smile takes her face as she listens to his words thinking when he said training he meant sexual activities but alas he meant actual training. Kabuto would eat her share of the sandwiches made for her by her blue knight Caphalor "You forgot the ketchup sauce!" *Hateful stare beholds her eyes as she pictures lasers burning existence*. "Well, we better get dressed and see what these clowns have in store for us today."

On meeting with the leader of this establishment, and person in charge of their training activities Dorji Ren Dragon would inform the two of them of a mission in a nearby village "Some of the guards nearby do not believe in the current rule, nor in my believe that Eye Dea is the Path to greatness so please venture down..Find the corruption and remove it; that is all". "Fine, but I want turkey when we get back.

[282]

View user profile

Caphalor

A-Tier
A-Tier
The first thing Kabuto did to answer my wake up call and kisses is responnding to the kiss. When she kisses back a good feeling went through his body. After the kiss she answered and smiled.His heart beats faster and a feling he never felt before this strong. He looks at her for a moment. After that moment wich coud have been a few second or a hour they start to eat. Caphalor was hungry and eats fast. The sandwiches do taste good. Kabuto is a slower. I watch her while she eats. It seems she is enjoying the sandwiches too, till she stops eating fr a moment. "You forgot the ketchup sauce!! "She looks at me hatefull. Inresponse Caphalor looks back at her with a hatefull stare of his own. If lasers would come out of their eyes for real they would cllash.Then with a ananoying high voice Caphalor immitates Kabuto to respond to her complain. "They do not have etchup sauce here so eat your sandwiches of I push them down your throath myslef "

When Kabuto finshed her food we get out bed. Not ashamed at all Caphallor walks naked through the room. He looks at at Kabuto while taking his clothes of the chair I layed them on last night. "So what do you want to train Kabuto? " I look at her body a little distracted. What isnt strange in hs opinion since she is his lover.

When dressed up Caphalor walks out of the buiding with Kabut next to him. Ready with weapons and all to train the whole day. Instead the leader of the soldiers is in their way.
Instead of training he asks us to help him with a little problem. The man shows thereward. Caphalor looks interested in the money. "So tell me Dorji. What is stopping us from attacking you instead to get the reward right away. ""Well you are right there. You can tke it but I think helping us ad gaining a good name afor yourself your girlfriend and Eye Dea it is better if I stay alive.and unharmed "

So it happens that Kabuto and Caphalor go tot he vilage to find those guards.

WC: 367 + 297 = 664

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]