A-Tier
A-Tier
Job:

Job Name: Investigate the Rebellion
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Kou
Job Rewards: 100 XP/7,000 Huang
Job Prerequisites: N/A
Job Overview: Word is spreading that a rebellion is brewing. You stumble across a man claiming to support the rebellion. Convince him to speak about the rebellion and then report him to the authorities. You will need to use force to get him to talk!

enenmy:
Enemy Name: Rebel
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: Rebel moves at 8 m/s and deals C-tier damage with his dagger.
Abilities:
Jab – Rebel jabs his dagger at 15 m/s to inflict C-tier damage.
Avoid – Rebel moves at 20 m/s up to 15 meters away to avoid being captured.
abilty im going to train:

Name: Gumg Gum Elophanto gun
Tier: B
Cost: 30/15
Class: offensice
Range: midium
Cool-Down: 5+2
Limbs: Arms
Description: Caphalor pomps up his fists into giant fists. I can stretch my arms for along ranged punch dealing B tier damage. The fists can go witha  speed of 20m/s A fist is 15 m wide and  8meters high. THe arms can stretch till 15 meter.
WC:
Job: 0/1000
Gumg Gum Elophanto gun: 0/1000

Eleanor and Pandora stop bothering and excepttheir faith being the 3rd wheels of Caphlor and Kabuto. The little attention Caphalor pays to the two infront of us is just enough to follow them to the tavern they found to stay. When we arrive Caphalor rips his sight of Kabuto with struggle. The building infront of use was placed close to the palace of Yoshiro. It looks luxuryand all. Some stable servants are alrready waiting outside. They bow and ask if they might can take our horses tot he stables to take care off. They promise us to tak good care of them. We enter the building finding more luxury inside. Like Pandora siad. Everything was already prepared. Pandora and Eleanor seem to have payed for a room for four. Caphalor looks a little dissapointed. Why cant we have seperated rooms or rooms for two ? Eleanor knows her brother well. I know what you are thinking big brother. Dotn think me and Pandora are that stupid. You two would be sneaking off in the middle of the night maby to do who knows what. We take the room for four so you two cnat do any fishy stff. Besides me and Pandor a so does the rest of this town. We all want to sleep in the night. We dontwant to stay aake all night because of the two of you.
Withthat said Eleanor enters theroom and closes it behind us when we are all inside.  We pt our stuff down.

Soon we her a knock on our door. Caphalor opens the door. A man was standing onthe other side together with the owner of the tavern. "Here he is sir" The ownrer leaves. The man left standing couches. "Hello Caphalorif i am not mistaken?"Yes what do you want? I sCaphalor s rude response. ot carried away by my rude attitude the man contineus. "
I come in the name of our Overseer. He was pleased with your help in the city. After your visit in the town it started to live up in the poor districts. The overseer asks you for his help in return you will get his grattitude. He want you to help us with organiing a meeting so we all can talk about to stop all the madness in town and bring piece.
" The man left  afte rhe said what he had to say.

WC:
Job: 396/1000

Last edited by Caphalor on 12/12/15, 05:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(
View user profile

Kabutop

A-Tier
A-Tier
The group of Kabuto, Pandor, ELeaner and Caphalor had received a message about creating meetings throughout the town though Kabuto had other ideas, to not only recruit for Eye Dea increasing her forces, and potentially wiping out the route of the problem securing herself a political position within the Kou Empire. Though Kabuto true intentions had nothing to do with the Kou Empire overall she could care less for the leadership, though she did want the fate of her village Eye Dea to be a bright one and thus this was the best course of action.  While Caphalor spoke to the visitor, Kabuto was up to some sneaky antics with her impulsive side really taking over and while no one was looking used her strength magic, to lift up Caphalor bed and his stuff and move it next to Kabutos.

Meanwell the rebels within the capital itself were becoming frustrated as three types of rebels were being born throughout the country, those who were simply worried for the fate of the country with different ideas, crazy terra minded people and those who would take advantage of both..... 1 hour into the moving into the Tavern. "Caphalor.... I need a back rub". Kabuto in her current mindset had no issues pushing thing forward in front of the others

Ability being trained =Toe Step
Code:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Toe Step
[b]Tier:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 30/15
[b]Weapon Type:[/b] N/a
[b]Class:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Range:[/b] Self
[b]Cool-Down:[/b] 5 posts
[b]Description:[/b] Rapidly moving without making a sound, the user sneaks through her surroundings at 25m/s for a total distance of 7 m.
216/1000
0/500 mission

View user profile

Caphalor

A-Tier
A-Tier
Just one hour before the meeting Kabuto asks Caphalor for a back rub. He makes fists to control himself and his excitement. The feelings going through his body were diffrent from what he ever felt before. He nods at her. Sure Kabuto how could i ever refuse. He gets closer to her. I wraps my arms around her.  My left hand moves up and rubs her back. My heart goes a bit faster. Not able to hold back the teasing lips of Kabuto he pushes his slowly on her lips. Not showing any intetention to stop yet he openshis mouth a little wider to change the normal kiss into something diffrent. she pushed his tongue in her mouth to explore it for a second time.

THe kiss could last forever if Eleanor wouldnt have felt embarresed by the two.SHe puls Caphalor off Kabuto what takes her a lot of time because of Caphalor's strength. WHen she finally pulls me off Eleanor looks mad. You two just started as a couple and already are almost not able to keep seperated. We had to geta room for four because if we keep you two out of our sight for a second you two already will be lost somewhere kissing or something.
Caphalor didnt really care but the spell of the kiss was lifted. Stil he anted more but she was right. It was soon time to go tothat meeting.

We enter the building where the other people of the meetina re lready waiting. Caphalor takes a seat. He does try to keep a spot next to him open for Kabuto. Eleanor sits on one side of Caphalor. She whispers in his ears. DOnt try anything stupid Pandora sits down on a other chair which would be next to Kabuto but left for Kabuto the seat nex to Caphalor untouched.

WC:
Job: 396+ 308 = 704/500

Last edited by Caphalor on 12/12/15, 05:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

...................__
View user profile

Kabutop

A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto had requested a back rub from Caphalor though he would attempt at given her one in a really weird manner, instead of sitting behind her and facing her back with both hands on her back and start rubbing. He would sit in front of her and give her more of a hug than a back rub, then he would move in to kiss her though despite enjoying the kiss Kabuto really needed a good backrub. While Caphalor went with the other woman to a meeting Kabuto wasn't listening about anyways, she would silently exit the room, and into the streets using a concept given to her by Pandora. Toe Step a way of rapidly moving in one's area, silently in order to be unnoticed.

Once Kabuto was away from the group she would slightly change her mood from a cheeky impulsive to Calm Collected and very serious though still quite impulsive. Kabuto wanted to find rebels in the area, and thus using her Truth seeker Kabuto quickly scans the area for potential hints, when as the sight goes from a rapid 20meters per second to a sudden standstill it become Clear something has caught Kabutos Eye. Suprisinlly there is a Blacksmith, Leatherworker and a Fletcher all working together in a large house in a deep corner of the town and it would seem not only are they working, non-stop and passionately but have a full business going with product fllying of the shelves.

Kabuto would come to the conclusion that there would only be one reason a group/ business would be in such delight....They were filling an army or, in other words, the Rebel army.."Bingo" and thus Kabuto would start making her way to the area, which would take about an hour considering she wanted to go unnoticed and stuck to the Backstreets and sightless Rooftops. She would pass many different locations, Clubs, activity areas, pubs..*noted*, restaurants abandoned buildings and empty playing areas. It truly was leading to a darker side of town.

One hour later, Kabuto would arrive on the street in question and would be amazed beautiful and full of life "Like a Candle Light, in the deepest of caves". Kabuto knew it was time to take caution knowing the probably of this group truly being the Rebel army clearly building up for war, and thus Kabuto once again continues to Toe step to not be noticed as she tries to location one of the workers alone for interrogation.

Magoi = 220/250
636/1000 Training Toe Step
0/500 Mission.
abbility used:
Name: Toe Step
Weapon Type: N/a
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: Rapidly moving without making a sound, the user sneaks through her surroundings at 25m/s for a total distance of 7 m.

Last edited by Kabutop on 09/12/15, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Caphalor

A-Tier
A-Tier
It i quiete boring in the rooom . As the overseer and the rebel leaders talk and fight and talk more. Caphalor had trouble with keeping his eyes open. WIth abuto gone made it even worse. Nothign to really keep him alive. He was on the edge of falling asleep. Eleanor notices it and lifts up her hand and asks for a break. Just in time. THe talkers do agree and leav the room for a momen. WHen they are Eleanor and pandora a help Caphalor to get up back on his feet. We get outside finally getting ome fresh air. We had a hour till we had to be back so Caphalor walsk in the twon with Pandora and Eleanor. We get some food and drnks to fill our stomachsna d gert energy for the next deadly second round of talking. WHne the time was uthey entered the room again. It started off like how it began befoee the break untill ELeanor took the word. "What about this. We need to restore the peace in ou own country. If we are not all ogether we will never be able to beat any country. Together we are strong. If you dont like it here you can ofcourse leave. Tho the king. YOu ignore the fact that yur obsssion for peace is gettignout of hand.Your goal is to look after your people and do what makes them happy. He is the image of a pure softy with no back bone. Show some attitude . Show he got balls and a are a man and then people like the rbes can easilear accept you as the new emperor. We the people of Kou are proud of our voictorys influence inthe worl d and power. " After that tak Eleanor tells me and Pnadora to stand up. We leave the room. The overseer thanks us for our input abd admits that hshe was right. He promises to give us a politcal spot for Kou and that he will support Eye Dear in anyway he can.

WC:
Job:   704 + 340 = 1044/1000

After we leave Caphalor is tired. I do not knwo where Kabuto is but it was too late for that. THe conversation made him feel exhausted. I am able to walk tot he tavern. When we arrive we order a hot thee and a plate food. Sitting in the luxuy dinning room. The three of them sit on a table and quietly eatand drink their food. It seems tit wasnot only Caphalor who whas tired.It did a number on Eleanor and Pandora too. Soon we are done with eating. Togerher we help eachother standing up. Leaning agaisnt eachother they are able to get upstairs into their rioom. Tired and not caring about anythign we find our stuff near the bed and lay at that spot. Caphalor was laying in the middle on the right side of the bed. Pandora seemd to be sleeping left of him and Eleanor sleeps next to Pandora. Clsoe tot he edge. Too tired Pandora and Eleanor do not notice Caphor switched places with Eleanor Nor realizing that the spot left next to Caphalor was for Kabuto. All tree would close hteir eyes and fall asleep.  

WC:
Job: 1044/1000
Gumg Gum Elophanto gun: 191/1000

Last edited by Caphalor on 12/12/15, 05:39 pm; edited 3 times in total

...................__
View user profile

Kabutop

A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto would be required to sustain her toe step in order to reach the weapons factory of sorts, climbing through a nearby window quite sneaky like, once inside she would use the only room in the building as a way to trap her target for interrogation; the bathroom. After waiting for quite some time, the Blacksmith would decide to take a leak sitting down on the Toliet seat and wouldn't notice Kabuto currently supporting herself, at the very top of the room with her Katana pierced through the wall. Once the deed was done and the guy had washed his hand it would be time for Kabuto to make her move.

Using her Katan as a pivot she spends herself into an aerial 360 spin, giving her enough force to swiftly retract her blade, and Lunch herself at the worker, with one foot heading for each arm, and her Katana heading straight for the workers Neck. Katana feet would make contact with the worker, and thrust him down onto the ground, with his head hitting the floor quite hard; and her blade would swiftly be placed at his Neck. "Speak louder than a whisper, and you die. Say anything but the truth and you die, be a scum and you die". Kabuto activates her Truth Seeker, in order to see the workers true face. "WHY DO YOU SERVE THE REBEL FORCES". The worker would be scared drastically not knowing who's side Kabuto was truly on since the Rebels had tested him in a similar way.

Their conversation would last, about 30 minutes with Kabuto learning a large amount regarding the rebellious force within the country and that it was more civil unrest than rebellion and that a set few were taking advantage of the situation. The worker makes a compelling case as to why this factory was working hard for the rebel army, "A King of young, declares open war, on the corruption within the country before even understanding the routes, its a foolish king at that", Kabuto would reply in a very smooth whispery and powerful manor "Forget the Emperor for a moment, I am the Relic of Eye Dea, you are being watched the Secret of shadow. I know because I'm built/sight it. Actions of ordinary people such things Yoshiro sees as irrelevant but I see Everything. With this rebellion The Emperor Yoshiro wouldn't act, so I have decided I will. You may think how can this all be done by just me, I have a partner of Bloodlust and we will cleanse the corruption Victim, Perpetrator or just in our way if your Eye is up, we will Find you!.I will offer a place in Eye Dear for any souls who are lost and needing a place but for the troublesome only Death will await.  Kabuto would use her Toe step to leave unnoticed once more, leaving quite a mark on the young man, and would take shelter in a nearby bell tower to wait for his reaction within her sight.

1150/1000 = Toe Step Trained
Magoi = 192/252
Abbilties used:

by paying 15 magoi, the user can see the true appearance of anyone within 15 meters of their ray of vision(sees through illusions and invisibility B-Tier and below). 5 post cooldown.

Name: Toe Step
Weapon Type: N/a
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self
Description: Rapidly moving without making a sound, the user sneaks through her surroundings at 25m/s for a total distance of 7 m.
item uesd:

Name: Truth-Seeker
Tier: B-Tier
Type: Monocle
Magic Type: Clairvoyance
Appearance: A 12mm monocle that sits atop the wearer's iris. A conical lens filters their vision through a 3mm lens at the top. A thin chain wraps around the wearer's head to secure it. A magic circle is engraved on the side of the monocle.
Function:

• By paying 15 magoi, the user can see the true appearance of anyone within 15 meters of their ray of vision(sees through illusions and invisibility B-Tier and below). 5 post cooldown.

• Name: Whisper of Perception  
    Cost: 30 / 15
    Element: Clairvoyance
    Class: Supplementary/social
    Range: Country
    Description: This spell sends one's vision to anywhere in the Country. The image can be expanded up to 15 meters in diameter. The image can be moved at 20m/s, once it has been manifested.

*This does not take up any of your item/weapon slots

View user profile

Caphalor

A-Tier
A-Tier
Caphalor woke up. He feels aroun him One side felt empty. I look and indeed no one was sleeping on htat side. The other two are still sleeping. Caphalor gets up and sdoes now seehis stuff is next to Kabuto s . It was good i woke up earlier.I decide to leave before they would notice. Caphalor gets out of the room fast. I do remeebr the book i took with me about body manipuation techniques. I grab it and take it with me. I run on hte sttreets aroundfor a nice spot to read and maby to practice. The feelings inside him weere twisted. He was excited and wanted to find new fighting abilties in the book. The other part of him wanted to find Kabuto. SHe left and didnt left a message. SHe was now gone for a while. Caphalor sands stoll and thinks. He knew Kabuto well enough. I know i can find her. It takes some time to think. WHy was she gone. What would she be doing. SHe wanted peace but she didnt care abot the capital or kou. SHe cares about eye dear and wants it to grow. I rmeebr my line of inviting people to ee dear. She probably was busy with that. My time in the district with angry rebelling people i notices t he 3 diffrent types. I run now to that place and heard nearby some comotion. I didnt know what or why but it sounded like intersting. I see  somoene leaving a building. It did seem supernatural. Interested he follows the shadow. The person stopped in  a sideway. Its too dark to see who it is . The person stops walking I do too and watch from a distance behind Kabut os back. Not realizing it is Kabuto.

WC:
Gumg Gum Elophanto gun: 191 + 298 = 489/1000

Last edited by Caphalor on 12/12/15, 05:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

...................__
View user profile

Kabutop

A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto had just avoided, a quite precise attacks containing forks, knives and generally anything he could get hold of at her though he wasn't really a treat to Kabuto, who was avoiding all his abilities quite rapidly to the normal eye supernaturally picking off multiple of his friends.  After nearly two hours of fighting this apparently sub-leader of the rebelling in charge of spreading chaos while increasing their weapons and his large army of 51 men. The rest of the street was watching on the surprise that someone was so skilled that they had defeated 51 people single handle, without even breaking a sweat.

Kabuto had just killed, the last follower and was about to move onto the boss as she ducked into a sideway trying to think the best way to end this guys life to recruit the rest of the community that were not nut cases for Eye Dea. The leader with green jeans and no shirt and retarded hair would suddenly make his move darting fast past Kabuto, behind her though this was pure because he didn't see her in the side way and was completely obvious to her location.  Kabuto would simply walk up to the guys back and without using any skills, speed or training and pats him on the head "Hello". The guy rapidly turns around to face her "There you are. you stupid GHOST" ...Kabuto points behind in order to show how stupid he is, unaware of caphalor presence in that direction."BEHIND YOU".

260/500 = Mission
Magoi = 192/252

View user profile

Caphalor

A-Tier
A-Tier
Caphalor watched the fight between Kabuto and the 51 rebels. SHe took down all of the. Only ht sub leader was left standing. Caphalor didnt want to interfear because it was her fight. I also take a moment to look at her atlethinc and stong body. The blood at the streets. He does decide to step in at some pont. I wanted atleasy one of them. Caphalor  takes his book and looks at the images of the pages for anice move. Somewhere in the middle i find one. The elphanto gun. I see a drawing of a man with massive giant arms. I do walk alittle closer to use the moonlight to read. Whil Kabuto was figting infront of me. Jut a few meters away. I read the instructions and it seems pretty easy. I put my thumb on my lips and blow. Like the instructiion says . THe arm blows up and gets bigger.I putthe book away safely and blow more on my thumbs. Until their maximum size that was possible. I look at my arms. Just at that moment this happens.

"There you are. you stupid GHOST" ...Kabuto points behind in order to show how stupid he is, unaware of caphalor presence in that direction."BEHIND YOU".

At that Behind you caphalor looks up. Huh what?? I do see the subleader. All the others are down. Only he was left. The subleader wasnt really smart. he turns around and does see Caphalor withthe neormous gigantic fists. Caphalor signs. Hey there buddy. Capalor launges his fist. The elephanto gun  hits the subleager. It was a clean shot. Its liek time stands still. As everyoen does see the man getting hit by the attackThe fist was bigger then the guy itself. I punch at a maximum range of 15 meters. Ramming into some houses leaving a hole. I pll back and the arms return to there normal sie. The subleader relases  his last breath and his last words. What was that ughh Then the weird looking subleader falls dead on the ground.

WC:
Gumg Gum Elophanto gun:  489 + 343 = 832/1000
stamina magoi: 220/250
abiltiy used:

Description: Caphalor pomps up his fists into giant fists. I can stretch my arms for along ranged punch dealing B tier damage. The fists can go witha  speed of 20m/s A fist is 15 m wide and  8meters high. THe arms can stretch till 15 meter.

Last edited by Caphalor on 12/12/15, 05:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

...................__
View user profile

Kabutop

A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabutos eyes widened as Caphalors eyes thrusts into the guys face of her pray ending his miserable life. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU MORAN, HE WAS MY PRAY". Kabuto walks towards Caphalor and punches him two times in the cheats " you stole my pray, your going pay for this". Kabuto rubs Caphalors trousers with the palm of her hand, before return to the middle of the street to address the remaining rebellious force those who were watching. "YOU MAY NOT HAVE FAITH IN PEACE, OR A YOUNG FOOLISH, WHO DECLARED WAR ON CORRUPTION, BUT HAVE FAITH IN THAT YOUR FAMILIES WILL STRIVE, HAVE FAITH IN UR FUTURES, COME WITH ME TO EYE DEA, AND LIVE HAPPY, SAVE, STRONG OUTSIDE THIS CHAOS, IN OUR VILLAGE OF EYE DEA!!!!". PLUS if the chaos presents itself as a threat to our way of life, I WILL PERSONALLY CUT ITS THROAT! 

Kabuto had successfully met the Rebels dwelling with the capital that had decided to start massing and pulled out its route with steel and blood, recruiting those whose hearts were not in this for the conflict but for the benefit of their country. 30 people would line up instantly to follow Kabuto and Caphalor for Eye dear. "perfect". Kabuto would pounce on Caphalors back, with her feet resting near his private region, as she suggests he be her piggyback for the journey back.

Overseer would be informed of these events, and write down Kabuto as a trusted ally, unaware that she has her own agender which just happened to aline with his.

516/500 = Mission
Magoi = 192/252

Last edited by Kabutop on 09/12/15, 01:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Caphalor

A-Tier
A-Tier
Caphalor looks at Kabuto. I know it was your prey. Stil dont tel me you forgot what i told you before. When you are going to fightlet me know. We share stuff with eachother. i had to tke it plus i had to test a abitly to grow my hands. Kabuto still pnches me in my face followed up with rubbing his trouser with the palm of her hand. I think the elephantogun go some extra effects when i use it. Seems other body parts grow too. Caphalor looks down at his trouser. After tht Kabuto gave a speech. With succes. SOme people gathered to leave the capital to live in Eye Dea. Kabuto seems happy to me and pats me on the back. Her feet were near his private parts. SHe suggets a piggy bacck ride. Caphalor looks at her feetand back at her. I will someday get you back for this one!. Alright jump on my back As promised Caphalor gives Kabuto a piggyback ghome. After a logjourney we finally arrive at Eye Dear. Caphalor runs a bit faster now and brings Kabuto to her place. Feeling tto be released of this burden. WHen we are at her social place Caphalor drops her finally. he turns around. That was one hell of a journey hope you enjoyed it. Tired i lean against the building resting with Kabuto infront of me. You can go ahead inside i will be gone soon. Will just stay here to catch my breath a little.

WC:
Gumg Gum Elophanto gun: 832 + 251 = 1083/1000
stamina magoi: 220/250
abilty learned:

Description: Caphalor pomps up his fists into giant fists. I can stretch my arms for along ranged punch dealing B tier damage. The fists can go witha speed of 20m/s A fist is 15 m wide and 8meters high. THe arms can stretch till 15 meter.

Last edited by Caphalor on 12/12/15, 05:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

...................__
View user profile

Kabutop

A-Tier
A-Tier
While events transpired an unknown watcher was hiding in the shadows, watching Caphalor and Kabuto as they had recruited his puppets for his bosses rebellion and how they clearly demonstrated strength and awareness, transferring his direct vision to another rebellion site [Via a clairvoyance book] "how peace is spoken but these two bring death just as quickly, they know what it truly is to be Kou and thus the flames of the rebellion within the hearts of a far would be stroked and burn more. The stranger would speak to his people more directly now "A Lion may sleep, but its claws are always sharp, not bound by ropes, or contracts".

Additionally, the leaders in meeting with the overseer would lose all faith in what was said, since a strike would already be in the motion as they spoke, adding, even more, heat to the rebellion and thus the events of Kabuto and Caphalor detour directly into a central area of the Rebellion would unfold with Kabuto gaining valuable information about this group, defeat a significantly large amount of lost causes within the rebellion and have the Sight of the Hidden drawn towards them. 

Once back in Eye Dea Kabuto would report her findings, and have the new group she had newly recruited, to set themselves up, an expansion area, near the villages mine a place where Kabuto and Caphalor had done the unspeakable defeating creatures upon creatures but, additionally defeated a deadly dragon almost single handily. This location was decided on because of two aspects. The first being the council would be worried about possible spies, since, unlike everyone else in Eye Dea they couldn't confirm loyalty down to the soul, the Second being the council didn't really have a strong enough connection securing the mine and this allowed the perfect opportunity. 

Initially, the expansion would focus on living quilters within the treelines outside the mine, while they constructed defensive fortifications with Farmland, Connecting a road, a Watchtower, and a beacon tower designed to communicate between both settlements though the biggest challenge with this movement would be the naming of such a place, with Eye Dea being the Overdub. 

Returning to the last moments of the conflict between Kabuto, Caphalor and the defeated rebel, crushed by Caphalor Elephant gun, he would whisper in Kabutos ear in order to attempt to seem powerful "I am simply the caretaker of this flame that will spread through the peace like a Knife in Butter, we will turn this country into one of Rawing Power". a moment later he would die, due to Kabuto Striking him Twice with her Katana Splitting his throat in two along with a large section of his chest.  Through information from her new recruits,the rebel she integrated and the sub-leader they killed final words. Kabuto would be able to secure information to relay to the authorities of the Kou Empire so she didn't need to personally care about these rebels, unknowingly that it was already too late for her to not be dragged into this conflict with her entire attention.  The strings of fate had already been written before Kabuto had even met Caphalor a meeting Pushed by destiny.

1019/500 = Mission
Magoi = 192/252

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum