Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Job Name: Cultists: The Covert Covenant
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100 XP, 7,000 Huang
Job Special: Chained from the prior here. Special: Players rank B and above are unable to take this job. Players who have already taken a job from this chain are unable to take this job (those who have taken a prior job are now considered 'known enemies' of the cultists).

Job Overview:
A Priest from the Temple of Ra had gone missing. Normally it would be considered a sensitive situation. It was made even more so when it was realized that the very same Priest was involved in investigating the recent emergence of a cult that follows a false god named 'Apep.' He was the man who had the most contact with those who made finds of this group and lived to tell the tale.

Very few clues exist pointing to where the man may be hidden. Due to him being a higher member of the clergy, however, a Magician from the Pharaoh's Court who is able to manipulate the Rukh and use Clairvoyance magic was brought in. Using an object owned by the missing Priest, the Magician leads the group to the man's location.

There was only one request from the High Priest. Bring the Priest back at any cost, hopefully before he is tortured for information (when the Priest is found, he is found in a coma and is unable to be awoken).

Opponents:

Job Name: Cultists: Convincing Converts
Job Rank: C/B
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100/200 XP, 7,000/15,000 Huang
Job Special: Chained from the prior here. Special: At least 1 of the people in your group must be one of those who has taken part in the prior job. If you do not meet the minimum combined rank of the job at B-Tier, but meet C-Tier, then you face off against half the opponents and obtain the lower tier reward.

Job Overview:
One morning a mysterious letter arrives in the mail. The wax seal is fashioned in the style of a serpent. Upon reading it, it becomes apparent that the kidnapper group from before had found out who you are and where you live. But they are not trying to kill you at this time; they wish for you to join them, and to bring any others that you think would be willing to fight for their cause; the compensation, they promise, would be worth it. Not only will they forgive the prior transgressions, but they will pay handsomely for your assistance.

If you choose to explain the situation to a Priest of Ra, they will offer you a reward for cleansing the cult's base. Raid their location and free any prisoners you may find (you may find prisoners, or you may find bodies that have been cut open with their organs removed or both. The choice is up to you~).

Enemies while purging the Cultists:

If you have chosen to join the cultists, you must prove your loyalty alongside your ally. Kidnapping 1 person for each initiate looking to get paid is the requirement. During your mission, however, the guardsmen of Heliohapt were somehow alerted to your activities and you must defeat them before returning (you must still have a kidnapped person, whether you must kidnap a new person or still have the one you originally caught).

Enemies while bolstering the Cultists:

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You have to do the chain mentioned in the job before you can do this.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier

Job Special: Chained from the prior here. Special: Players rank B and above are unable to take this job. Players who have already taken a job from this chain are unable to take this job (those who have taken a prior job are now considered 'known enemies' of the cultists).

Merr uhm why not ^
Herei s written that if u are in a previous chain that you are not able ot do this job.
Me and Kab weere not inthat chain. So i dont see why we cant do this one.

who have already taken a job from this chain are unable to take this job

here that sayys it all actually

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

apologies for the confusion, approved and rewarded for both~

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

At the request of a player, I am opening up the second part of this job, "Cultists: Convincing Converts," to those who have completed "Cultists: The Covert Covenant."

The premise should be based on the fact that they discovered your identity. I do note that some of them ran away at the end, so that could be a good starting point ^_^.

I'm happy to see players going through and enjoying the event quest chain. If you have any other questions or suggestions, let me know and I'll be happy to consider them.

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded for both~

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

Part 2, Purging the Cultists

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t5724-tenma-zadi-purging-cultists-job-tenma#30308

I would like to use my final 2x exp/huang Coupon, please~

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded for both. Zadi, according to Garret, you have redeemed all your coupons already. As such, please only post in ONE B-tier reward~

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

I had 4 coupons (3 from last year's gift package, 1 from 6- month gift package;

1 - Reim Historical Society B-tier Part 2 Zadi's Rebirth B-tier Part 6
1 - Coliseum vs. B-tier Zai
1 - Coliseum vs. B-tier Polliver

and then I'd have used my last one on this B-tier job

Last edited by Zadi on 12/12/15, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Listed the incorrect job)

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

XD, I'm sorry, I misread your redemption on the rewards. That was my fault. I've added the extra Huang to your character.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum