Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
The Job:
Job Name: Cultists: Convincing Converts
Job Rank: C/B
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100/200 XP, 7,000/15,000 Huang
Job Special: Chained from the prior here. Special: At least 1 of the people in your group must be one of those who have taken part in the prior job. If you do not meet the minimum combined rank of the job at B-Tier, but meet C-Tier, then you face off against half the opponents and obtain the lower tier reward.

Job Overview:
One morning a mysterious letter arrives in the mail. The wax seal is fashioned in the style of a serpent. Upon reading it, it becomes apparant that the kidnapper group from before had found out who you are and where you live. But they are not trying to kill you at this time; they wish for you to join them, and to bring any others that you think would be willing to fight for their cause; the compensation, they promise, would be worth it. Not only will they forgive the prior transgressions, but they will pay handsomely for your assistance.

If you choose to explain the situation to a Priest of Ra, they will offer you a reward for cleansing the cult's base. Raid their location and free any prisoners you may find (you may find prisoners, or you may find bodies that have been cut open with their organs removed, or both. The choice is up to you~).

Enemies while purging the Cultists:

Enemy Name: Cultist Veteran (x6)
Needed damage to take down: C
Description:
The Cultist Veterans each hold C-Tier daggers and a C-Tier shortsword, both of which are concealed weapons. Much like the rest of their ilk, the Cultist Veterans wear white robes.
Abilities:
The Cultist Veterans can run at a maximum of 10 m/s.
Thrown Dagger: The Cultist throws a dagger at 10 m/s for D-Tier damage.
Off-hand Parry: The Cultist slips a knife into their hand, simultaneously parrying an attack at 10m/s for C-Tier damage.
Sword Stroke: The Cultist slashes with its shortsword at 15 m/s, dealing C-Tier damage.

Enemy Name: Cultist Cell Head (x2)
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: These bald leaders wear white robes and are tattooed with the likeness of a serpent across their body. Their attitudes are intense and unyielding, and they each wield a B-Tier Scimitar.
Abilities:
The Cultist Cell Head can sprint up to 12 m/s.
Centered Swing: The Cultist Cell Head swings his scimitar at 15 m/s, dealing C-Tier damage to an opponent.
Coveted Defense: The Cultist Cell Head defends against an attack at 20 m/s, blocking B-Tier damage. If this blocks all of the damage from the attack, it knocks aside the weapon that it defended against.
Counted Days: The Cultist Cell head slashes at 20m/s, dealing B-Tier damage to his opponent.

Before heading towards the conspicuous place called "The Purple Dragon" in order to start up his new company, or at least attempt to do so, Zadi felt he needed some rest from all the traveling. It's been a few months after all. Not only that, he didn't have time to assess his new weapon dubbed the Dream Infiltrator by the person who rewarded Zadi for his services. Being a strange looking magic tool, the original owner has no clue as to what its purpose may be so giving it as payment to a magician seemed fit. However, with how strange the magic tool looks, even Zadi could not accurately discern all the functions of the sleek and silvery contraction.

Anyway, Zadi went to an inn and slept for the night, hoping to figure out what the magic tool, Dream Infiltrator, was really all about. Unfortunately, dreaming didn't help much. Well, more like nightmares than dreams, but uninformative all the same. However, something strange did appear at Zadi's doorstep; a letter that, when opened, read something about a cult that "knew him and his deeds". At first Zadi thought this to be some sort of 'mistaken identification' but the more he read, the more it sounded like blackmail revolving around the Black Pyramid's destruction. The cult must have worshiped the Black Pyramid's powers and want to take revenge on Zadi via a trap using this letter. His identity must have been attained via magicians within the cult, or something along those lines. All the same, the letter was strangely vague so Zadi didn't really know what to think of it, emotionally. In the end, Zadi just decided to go to The Purple Dragon and get his business started and make the cult an afterthought. Perhaps Zadi could trick them for some money or something, if they didn't want to kill Zadi.

On his way to Heliohapt's port, Zadi accidentally stumbled into someone and dropped the strange letter with a serpent upon it. Zadi wasn't in a hurry or anything so he took the time to appologise to the individual whom he accidentally bumped into before picking up the letter again, "Sorry about that. Didn't see where I was going. Wondering mind and all, hehe..."

373/1,500

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
He was this close to actually deal with the cultist, but it seemed that two of his “companions” didn’t seem to have any plans or thoughts to finish this wretched group quickly. Tenma sighed lightly and then prepared himself before taking the letter with him, knowing it would be handy later. No more wasting time after he watched what the cultist done with all the children, plus with the assumption that his sister might be held captive there too made him want to haste. The swordsman stopped himself and looked up to the sky as he tried to calm himself down as nothing good would be brought to him if he acted by using his own feeling.

The letter in his hand got this particular wax seal that was shaped like a serpent and the words written on the letter was not making the black haired man content. It was merely a bargaining and he knew that it was a very cheap move, but still, who knew what might happen if he tried to take them on face to face alone. So after clearing his mind by closing his eyes for a few seconds and let out a heavy sigh, the one eyed man decided to bring to letter to the Priest of Ra first. That was the best choice that he could take right now judging from the dire situation that was related with the peace on the Heliohapt at the moment. He gripped the letter and then shove it into the pocket behind his coat before proceeding to go to the temple area, his Katana was already there, positioned to be hanged beside his waist so he could unsheathed it easily anytime he wanted. However, that was just because there might be interruption from the cultist on his way to the temple and even if they showed up to mess with him, he would be ready to teach them a lesson. By teaching them a lesson was not only by giving them mercy or even “salvation”, it was to make them beg to just die and that was the suitable way of dead for those cultist.

Just when he walked in hurry but still trying to not catching any attention from anyone else, the luck was really bad for him as he bumped on someone. Tenma quickly putting pressure on his left feet and managed to not fall from the pressure of the bump, then he saw something was dropped on the ground and his eye was sending a cold gaze at that moment towards the person in front of him. The man would picked the letter and apologized to the swordsman, so with a fake warm smile and icy cold gaze, he replied, “I don’t mind, my bad as well because I am in hurry…” A dark chuckle left his lips before he continued, “I noticed that you have a unique kind of letter… would you mind to tell me where did you get that one?” His left hand found its way to his Katana and he gripped it while slowly pushing the Katana from its sheathe by using his thumb, hoping the man would give a nice answer regarding his question. The man could be the one who delivered the letter, but also might be his future companion to crush the cultist. “….also, are you a friend of foe…? Because apparently, I have a similar letter that you have right now….”

WC: 575/1500

Tenma/Zadi Purging Cultists [Job/Tenma] UJnuuB6

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
The person that Zadi bumped into seemed like a normal person at first, aside from the Kou sword and eye-patch. However, upon speaking about Zadi's letter, the man became cold. The rukh around the individual seemed to be white and regular, nothing black so Zadi didn't know if this person was interesting or not. When the man seemed ready to unsheathe his sword, Zadi gripped his own sword, also ready to unsheathe it if need be.

Before answering, Zadi would give a quick rundown of who this man might be. If the letter was indeed a trap set for Zadi's deeds involving the Black Pyramid, then he would be dead due to the eye-patch wearing man. Therefore, the letter turned out to be a case of mistaken identity and the man before him either hands out the letter and wants Zadi's back, in which case Zadi would also be dead by now, or this is the person that was meant to get Zadi's letter. Therefore, the letter could still be a trap, but set for the katana wielder. All the same, this complex story interested Zadi and got him thinking about how he could get himself involved. With his grip lessening from Rukh Slayer, his sword, Zadi relaxed his posture and spoke;

"Well, I am not a cultist if that's what you have in mind. In fact, from what I have gathered, I am not supposed to have even received this letter in the first place, haha!" Zadi gave a light chuckle after his answer, hoping it would calm the eye-patched swordsman. He then continued saying, "If these cultists are so dangerous that you would hold a sword to one of them in public, then let's team up and take them out. I for one wouldn't want such dangerous people close to where I sleep."

678/1,500

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
The moment Tenma saw that the man was preparing himself to unsheathe his weapon, the swordsman kept his focus, he needed to strike first before the blonde man could. He would hear to what the blonde had to say and at first, he just kept staring at him with a suspicious gaze until he offered to help him to take the cultist out. Then after forming his lips into a warm smile, his eye was no longer as cold as before even though it still held a secret inside. Tenma would then lift both of his hands and showed his palm to the man, “You are a friend then.” He chuckled before taking the letter from the behind of his coat and showed his the wax seal that has a serpent shape, “I got similar thing too. But first, my name is Mikazuki Tenma, please call me Tenma. May I know your name?” After he learned the blonde’s name, the one eyed man would start to give suggestion. “Well then, I assume that we get the same letter with an interesting offer from the cultist, correct? If yes, I’d suggest bringing this letter and explaining the situation to the Priest of Ra. This is related to this country’s matter after all.”

If Zadi agreed with his suggestion, they would soon head out to the Temple of Ra and explained the letter’s content to the priest. Tenma was grateful to meet someone who offered himself to take down the cultist, but still, he didnt trust the man 100%. What can he do about that though, they were just met and there was no telling on what might be on the blonde’s man mind. But at least he would keep an eye on him, for there might be a chance to establish a good relation with this man and he possibly could help him to find his sister. After they were done with their explanation, the Priest of Ra would ask them to clean to cult’s base which upon hearing that made Tenma to nod towards the blonde man and then accepted the task right away. They just need to find a way to the cultist’s base… But before they proceed, right after they exited the temple, the one eyed man would give a friendly pat to the man’s shoulder and said with a warm smile, “Let’s get along and watch each other’s back… I can assure you that we will get some serious fun after this...”

WC: 977/1500

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
Tenma and Zadi agreed to team up and purge the specified location of cultists. However, a quick stop at the Temple of Ra was made in order to inform the Priest of Ra about the events that have and are about to unfold. The priest encouraged the two by teasing a monetary reward for clearing the specified location of cultists, something that Zadi would welcome with open arms, as long as the cultists aren't too strong. After the chat with the Priest of Ra, Tenma and Zadi headed straight for the cultist base, ready to kick some cultists to the curb!

"Let's hope you're right about having fun, hahaha!"

The two swordsman, one a magician more so than a swordsman, eventually arrived at the base of the cultists that accidentally gave Zadi a letter and probably want Tenma to join their cause. Zadi trusted Tenma JUST enough knowing how much hatred he seems to have for these cultists. Therefore, Zadi kept his focus on the visible cultists, sword unsheathed. No wand and no shield. Just good, old swordsmanship. The reason for Zadi's choice in style could probably stem from his knack for competition, in this case Tenma. Tenma seemed only to use a sword and therefore Zadi would also attempt to use just a sword. It could end up being good practice for Zadi in the long run, too. Anyway, the cultists didn't seem too pleased that Tenma and Zadi brought weapons with them. They probably expected a friendly showing in response to the kind letter they put forth, one more so than the other. One of the Cultist Cell Heads stepped forward and tried to reason with the two swordsman;

"We mean you no harm. Please sheathe your weapons and let us have a civil discussion about the future of our cult with you two as one of your fine enforcers, hmm?"

Zadi wasn't too happy about what he saw around him. Torture devices hanging all around, poorly lite candles, and a terribly dull walls. He didn't find the taste for decoration that these cultist seemed to possess and therefore answered, "Yeah- No. If you want me to at least think about joining your club, you'd need to clean this place up. There are red stains everywhere! Not to mention the things hanging and laying all over the place. However, Eye-Patch Man here really hates you guys for a reason that I do not care to know and because he seems more determined to fight than you lot, then I'll have to take his side."

The cultists seemed rather dazed at Zadi's rambling. They didn't know what to do aside from ready their weapons for a fierce battle. Zadi, too, became more poised for battle. However, neither the cultists nor Zadi made a move. Things fell more or less 'silent' after Zadi whispered to Tenma, "I'll take the four on the left."

1,161/1,500

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
Tenma could feel it in his body, the excitement he felt spread to all over him and made him couldn’t help but to smirk evilly when they arrived at the base. He remembered on how he ‘played’ with one of the cultists and every moment of it made him shivered, the urge was so strong. Could it be because of his hatred and annoyance towards the cultist? He didn’t really know, but what he knew right was to purge them. The swordsman would just laugh upon hearing Zadi’s answer, this man could be a fun one too it seemed and they would get along pretty well in the future if they managed to survive from the place. He was glad to find such man who had amusing attitude and also way to speak, the one eyed man would laughed a little bit when Zadi declared that he would take Tenma’s side because it felt very straightforward even though it probably contain any other intention inside. However, they had same goal and job to be done, so it would not hurt to watch each other’s back.

Right now, he spotted 8 enemies in front of them, splitting themselves into half as each six were already on standby in the left and right side. When Zadi whispered to him, once again Tenma chuckled darkly and after doing a swift movement that looked like he threw something to the left, he would whisper back to Zadi, “You mean, three?” He threw his throwing knife to the Cultist Veteran (A) before and instantly leaving the left side to only have three enemies left. “I’ll take the right side…” Then without wasting another time, Tenma would threw another throwing knife towards the Cultist Veteran (D) to make him unable to move. He enjoyed this, the blood spluttering from the cultist wound made him to be more excited but the vision of his sister made him to hold back a little bit. He knew that he still need to find his sister here so staying sane was the best choice for him at the moment so at least he can ask some question to the cultist.

Just like a good leader, the cultist heads didn’t seem happy at all by seeing his men fell down on the floor and was pretty much useless. So the cultist leader who was standing firmly on the right side slowly motioned his hand to his subordinates and giving them signal to attack the swordsman. Tenma would prepared his left hand to touch the Katana while using his thumb to push it up and then moving his right hand to grip the handle, he was more than ready to unsheathed it. “You will pay for your sins! In the name of Apep!” The cultist (E) said to Tenma as he dashed towards him and attempted to slash with its short sword, but being clashed by Tenma’s Joho Giri where he redirected the attack from the cultist with first two slashes and then use the remaining slashes to complete the attack . Just like a dark colored hurricane, the swordsman hastily ran towards the other Cultist Veteran (F) since he was in front line protecting his leader. This amused the black haired man a lot as he didn’t really care about it, after that he would lift his blade and sent out a slash downwards only to be parried by the knife that was slipped into the cultist hand. But it was not all as the black haired man continued to deliver attack by sending two front kicks to the last veteran.

After he finished with the veteran, the one eyed man would then smile and didn’t even worry about anything else, he knew he could use the leader to get more information. “Excuse me, where did you gather your entire hostage in this base?” Tenma asked, but the cultist only mumbling some nonsense. “I apologize, but I don’t have the time to really do this.” The swordsman would approach the head (B) and still found that they were mumbling for the God that they hail. After he finally let out a sigh, Tenma smiled warmly before asking again, “…I’ll ask for the last time, where are they?” and silence was all he got and that was already enough for him to determine what was next thing to do. The black aired man skillfully performed 2 downwards diagonal cuts but was clashed by the Centered Swing. “Man… you are stubborn....” Tenma whispered in an audible voice and proceed to use the chance to deliver another attack. He delivered 4 surprise cuts towards the head (B) and made him useless to continue the fight. He would then make sure that the cultist was still conscious because he got a lot of things to be asked while his new companion was busy with his new play things.

WC: 1500+/1500
Magoi : 210/300
Ammunition: 8/10

Abilities Used:

Name: Joho Giri
Tier: B
Cost: 30 | 15
Weapon Type: Katana
Class: Offensive
Range: Close
Cool-Down: 5 posts
Description: The user will send 4 diagonal slashes at 20m/s, each slash dealing D-Tier damage.

Name: Cleave
Tier: D-Tier
Cost:10 | 5 sustained
Cool-Down: 2 posts or Sustain+1
Description: The user lifts his blade and sends out a slash downwards to the target at 10m/s that deals D-Tier damage.

Name: Sneaky Cut
Description: The user will deliver 4 surprise cuts to the target in 20m/s, each slash dealing D-Tier damage.

Name: Nidan Geri
Tier: C
Cost: 20 | 10
Weapon Type: Foot
Cool-Down: 3 posts or sustain+1
Description: The user will send 2 front kicks to the target at 15m/s, each slash dealing D-Tier damage.

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier
What looked to be a simple flick of the hand from Tenma turned out to be the start of a brawl! Zadi didn't necessarily agree with sneaky tactics, but these cultists had ample time to assess the situation, so getting a dagger chucked into your body means you simply aren't strong enough to begin with. Sad truth, but hard fact. Anyway, Tenma moved in on his pick of four while Zadi was left with only three on the left side. Zadi felt a little hurt that Tenma took from his share of opponents, but as with the thrown dagger event, Zadi also had time to react to Tenma's thrown dagger so it was only fair that Tenma got more opponents. The logic is a little slippery at this point, but that's probably because Zadi is focusing on fighting a Cultist Cell Head and two Cultists Veterans. Unlike Tenma's opponents, they were quite prepared for Zadi. Zadi being a swordsman as a sort of 'hobby' wasn't as quick as Tenma, so getting a surprise attack isn't in the foreseeable future of his fight.

Instead of Zadi attacking first, the cultists attacked first. The Cultist Veterans both threw a dagger each, aiming for Zadi's chest. Fortunately, Zadi wasn't one to take a hit unless he wanted to, more or less. Zadi melted the dagger's trajectories using a slap of the sword laced with Red Faced. The heat radiating from the sword didn't leave a scratch on said sword while also protecting Zadi. However, throwing daggers were just an attempt at a distraction as the two Cultist Veterans moved in close. Unfortunately for the two cultists, Zadi swung the hot Rukh Slayer at the two of them; the unfortunate part being that the cultists tried to parry Zadi's weapon individually rather than together for their defensive tools both melted, allowing Zadi to strike the two of them with just enough damage left to finish them off. Red Faced dispersed, leaving only the Cultist Cell Head to deal with.

The Cultist Cell Head patiently waited until Zadi's sword stopped glowing hot and moved in at full speed to try and use a Centered Swing to kill Zadi. Zadi didn't want to use his wand nor his shield to defend meaning Zadi attempted to clash with the Cultist Cell Head's attack using Sneaky Crab Pinch. The two techniques clashed leaving no immediate victor, but Zadi made better use of the aftermath of the clash by using Thrust to try and stab the Cultist Cell Head. The cultist blocked using his Coveted Defense, knocking aside Zadi's sword. The sword wasn't out of Zadi's hand, but he was incapable of making a proper movement using his sword, so Zadi simply allowed the force of the knock-aside to lean back for a powerful basic kick using all the power that the Savage Ruby had to offer! The kick hit the cultist hard, sending his now unconscious body across the floor.

Tenma and Zadi both finished off their victims opponents, clearing the location of cultists. The job looked done and therefore would allow Tenma and Zadi to recieve their rewards from the Priest of Ra, "So Tenma, I'll just head back to the Temple of Ra and get my share of the reward. I had fun thanks to our little encounter, so I hope to bump into you later, hahaha!" Zadi left for the temple, with or without Tenma, and then eventually got his reward. With almost the whole day dedicated to defeating the cultists, Zadi would have to wait until the following day to visit The Purple Dragon.

240 magoi/stamina
Borg Unscathed! :D

Tech(s):

Name: Red Faced
Element: Heat
Range: Self
Description: The ruby covers the embedded object (Rukh Slayer, 0-5 meters in scale) at 20 m/s in an outward-radiating coat of heat which is 1 cm in width. The heat specifically radiates from the blade, the pommel, and the guard. This coat of heat deals B-tier burns to things that touch it. This spell is visible as a red-hot radiation like when metal comes out of a furnace but does not actually heat the embedded object.

Name: Forward Thrust
Tier: D
Cost: 10
Weapon Type: Body
Class: Supplementary
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustain+1
Description: The user thrusts one of his arms forward at 10 m/s.

Name: Crustacean Style - Sneaky Crab Pinch
Tier: A
Cost: 40 | 20
Weapon Type: Sword
Class: Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Self
Cool-Down: 7 posts
Description: The user moves their sword at 25 m/s, striking at a target's tendons causing the affected limb (maximum of 1 limb) to become weak and unable to do lifting actions for 3 posts. Subsequently deals B-tier cutting/slashing damage.

1,500+/1,500

[exit]

Mikazuki Tenma

Mikazuki Tenma
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier
While still holding the Cultist head close to him, making sure that he was unable to move, Tenma watched how Zadi fight the rest of the enemy. He was amused by the way he fought but somehow noticing something about how the man wielded his interesting looking sword. The swordsman watched how his companion fought and was reminded of his old companion, who also used the power of heat to fight, but he was a magician and that made the one eyed man wondered if this man could also use magic. The moment that Zadi told him that he would go back first to get his reward, Tenma nodded with smile engraved on his face. “I understand. I will observe the situation here more, until we meet again, I guess.”

After his companion left, Tenma looked at the cultist and smile at him, making the cultist trembled in fear on how sinister the smile was. But the cultist knew he could hold it, because their God, Apep, would rise and gave them salvation. “What do you want, you foolish man? You refused to join us, you should be smarter to not disturb us anymore! Yet, you came to the Priest of Ra and then came here to purge us…” He would sigh heavily after that, “…why cant you understand… this is all the bring the mighty God, to resurrect the Apep! God is only hope… he is our savior…” The man would tremble after saying it, as if he got some kind of pleasure by his own words. Tenma didn’t really care and waited for the cultist head to finish his words before asking, “So… where do you hold the hostages? And would you mind telling me about your plan for Apep?” He would pause for a while and just when the cultist wanted to open his mouth, the one eyed man continued, “Oh, that was not a plea actually. That was…” The cultist’s head was suddenly smashed on the wall behind him, “…an order. Please tell me everything that you know.” His dark chuckle echoed in the closed area, the vibe from it made one who heard it tremble in fear as if the swordsman was a demon.

The cultist only shut himself up, trying to be brave and loyal to his organization. However, that didn’t made the one eyed man happy for the reaction that he got after asking some questions. Tenma wanted an answer, one that would fulfill his curiosity and one that could made the black haired man ended it without the need to inflicting pain at all. Well, if the cultist begged him to make it painful, then he was more than happy to oblige. Nothing ever came out from the cultist’ lips, it was just the sound of heavy breathing, possibly caused by the fear he felt inside. “…My my…” Tenma reached for his Wakizashi that was placed inside the pocket behind his coat and showed the cold sharp looking steel by unsheathing it. The cultist swore he could feel the swordsman was serious about it; there was no mercy in his eye nor in his short sword. “…I wont speak! In the name of Ap—arrggghhh!” The cultist felt an excruciating pain on his abdomen and the moment Tenma pushed his Wakizashi deep inside, he would move it in a random way only to make it more painful. “Perhaps you can answer my question first before I do more painful things?”

The loyalty of the cultist was undoubted; he was willing to take all the pain and kept all the answers within himself. “ARGGHHH! Khhh… You fool…. You….” He would scream painfully before glaring right at Tenma’s golden eye. “I’m Dalil! Don’t you think I will succumb to this kind of pain! All for Apep, the God shall rise again! This is all for Apep… he needs a lot of sacrifice to rise… just wait… just wait you foolish man… For when he revived… you wont be save… you will pay...” He took his time to cough blood before noticing that the swordsman was not happy with the answer. Tenma was bored, he had enough of that kind of answer. Perhaps he should just give him a salvation… yes, he might need to, no… he must to. So that this man named Dalil could reunite with this Apep and fight him, that would be very interesting. He was not afraid, yet all this paying back things made him more amused. Truly, the organization needed to be erased… they needed to be “educated” again so at least they could be a smarter people. Hell with Apep, as he knew no God, no one could help him… no one could give him absolution. So with a swift movement, Tenma brought the Wakizashi and stabbed it right on Dalil’s forehead. He stabbed it over and over again, piercing the skin and skull and made blood gushing out the moment the tip penetrates the brain. He had enough…

Before exiting the temple, the swordsman would walk around in the base but was feeling a little bit uneasy because he couldn’t hear any voices or sounds at all. Perhaps there was some hostages here but he heard nothing, this was odd. The moment he reached the certain area, he could only stare to the laying bodies which already being cut open in the horrible way. It made him crazy, to think that if his sister was here and they done this kind of things to her… he would slay everyone who dared to do it… but he didnt know. He refused to think all the negative things and decided to hold his own believe, his sister was still alive… out there and waiting for him to save her… However, he swore he would purge this cultist… he would erase it until nothing else remain, for the sake of those poor dead bodies…

[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum