You are not connected. Please login or register

Kab and Cap vs the Cultists (Event part 1)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Job Name: Cultists: The Covert Covenant
Job Rank: C
Job Location: Heliohapt
Job Rewards: 100 XP, 7,000 Huang
Job Special: Chained from the prior here. Special: Players rank B and above are unable to take this job. Players who have already taken a job from this chain are unable to take this job (those who have taken a prior job are now considered 'known enemies' of the cultists).

Job Overview:
A Priest from the Temple of Ra had gone missing. Normally it would be considered a sensitive situation. It was made even more so when it was realized that the very same Priest was involved in investigating the recent emergence of a cult that follows a false god named 'Apep.' He was the man who had the most contact with those who made finds of this group and lived to tell the tale.

Very few clues exist pointing to where the man may be hidden. Due to him being a higher member of the clergy, however, a Magician from the Pharaoh's Court who is able to manipulate the Rukh and use Clairvoyance magic was brought in. Using an object owned by the missing Priest, the Magician leads the group to the man's location.

There was only one request from the High Priest. Bring the Priest back at any cost, hopefully before he is tortured for information (when the Priest is found, he is found in a coma and is unable to be awoken).

Opponents:
Enemy Name: Cultist Strongarm (x2)
Needed damage to take down: C
Description: The Cultist Strongarms both wield C-Tier Hammers that are 1 meter in length. Each cultist is cloaked in a white robe, and their hammers have an engraved snake upon it.
Abilities:
The maximum run speed of a Strongarm is 10 m/s.
Strongarm Swipe: With a windup of their hammer, the Cultist Strongarm swings their hammer horizontally at 10 m/s to inflict D-Tier damage to an opponent.
Strongarm Slam: With a sudden movement, the Cultist Strongarm brings their hammer down at 15 m/s to inflict C-Tier damage to an opponent.

Enemy Name: Cultist Executioner
Needed damage to take down: B
Description: The Cultist Executioner wears a white robe, much like his Strongarms. His muscular body is much more defined, however, and the man also wears a white hood with an intricate design of a snake emblem upon it. A similar design is also on the man's back. He wields a B-Tier Greataxe that is 2 meters long. The man is also 2 meters tall.
Abilities:
The Cultist Executioner can move at a maximum of 12 m/s.
Executioner's Entrapment: The Executioner allows an attack to strike him as he manipulates his body's mass to create additional muscles and immobilize the weapon that struck him in place. This blocks up to B-Tier damage and immobilizes the weapon for 2 posts.
Executioner's Engarde: The Executioner swings his Axe at 15 m/s, dealing C-Tier damage to an opponent.
Executioner's Evisceration: The Executioner swings his Axe at 20 m/s, backing it with magoi, and deals B-Tier damage to all those in his weapon's path.

Caphalor was bored. He wanted to do something. It was a few days ago that i fought some bandits to protect Kabuto. They were not really a challange. i easily wiped them out. I breath heavy. I lean with my arms on the table. I let my head hang out of boredome. Kabuto was again out of some kind of mission. WHy didnt she let him join. On a table next to me were some guys talking. It was clear that they had drink a little too muc. Tey got louder. Caphalor was able to hear the conversation. It was about a priest that wasmissing. One of them said it were the cultisists.  

Somehow did this get my attention. Those guys they mentioned was a group that kidnapped people. It was also known that they didnt return. Thse guys might would be a challange for me. I ask them about the last person who was kidnapped. It was a priest and it does seem like the high priest would give anyoen who returned the priest a huge load of gold. It was a nice reward. Caphalor finishes his drink. I stand up and go on my way to the church to find the high priest. I had to know more about this.

213/1000

Last edited by Caphalor on 18/08/15, 01:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

──────────────────────────────────────────────

Kab and Cap vs the Cultists (Event part 1) Albae_14

...................__
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
..........................'...../
..........''............. _.·´
..........................(

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto had woken this morning in a great mood quickly getting dressed into some strange gear she had decided to wear a kind of black uniform similar to that of the Kou army but slightly different, not wearing the overlaying aspects but just the black shirt and trousers with a red scarf going around her waist additionally she had tied her hair to forum 2 ponytails at each side of her face in order to be prepared for training she had not told Caphalor or at least she didn't remember she told him but today she planned on training with him though fate would dictate allot more trouble.

While Caphalor was taking the job at hand and making his way to the church Kabuto was running from 2 tigers, 6 thugs and 1 cultist due to no fault of her own; This started once she turned a corner and mistakenly interrupted a black market deal between the thugs and the cultist though unknowing to the thugs the cultist planned on killing them but required no witness so withing moments Kabuto found herself running through the streets taking every turning she could to try and lose the so called morons  chasing her throwing everything she could behind her including a ladder currently being used by a female pet tiger used by a local tamer who then decided to chase kabuto also.. and her brother tiger figured might as well join in. Somehow kabuto was keeping one step ahead of her pursuers but it would only be a matter of time before she was to be caught.  

Kabuto would use her spell Ds to pull the ground beneath her to create a wall up under her feet to not only get her to the rooftops but to block those behind her... and quickly started jumping along the roofs, finding it difficult to keep her balance though their was even more danager ahead than she realised.

190/200
323/1000
Spoiler:
Name: Ds
Tier:D
Cost: 10/5
Element: Strength Gravity
Class: Supplementary
Range: 10 meters
Cool-Down: 2 posts; sustain +1
Description: Pulls a 5 meter tall wall from the ground at 10m/s within ten meters of the caster.

Last edited by Kabuto L Prancer on 19/08/15, 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Kab and Cap vs the Cultists (Event part 1) New_Signature

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Caphalor is on his way to the church. When i arrive Caphalor asks for the high priest. We sit down in his office. Inside the high priest explains everything to me. I listen carefuyl nd try to find any cluse in what th eman told him. Caphalor tells the priest that he would thake the job and handle with those guys. We talked about my rewards and some other not important things.

It took me a half hour to finally leave the church. I look up in the sun with a hand above my head. . It was warm today and the sun was shining bright. I hadded into town to start looking for those bad guys. Kabuto was still being chased by the enemys i was looking for. She just jumped from a building to a other one. While she was in the air she covered my sight. Caphalor notices her. A second later i see the cgasers jumped over. Caphalor does not hasitate and wnat to run after her. My armor was holding me back. Caphalor scrams for a priest. For the first time he took of his armor. My cleacer was on my hip. My shield on my back. I order the priest to take good care of the armor until i would be back.

I dont wait for a answer. I sprint into the city. He found a ladder. I cused it to get on the rooftops. I did see them. Kabuto and my enemies. Caphalor started to run. His speed was increased without his heavy armor. I was closing in jumping from bulding to building.

487/1000

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto was still running from the small army behind her not realizing Caphalor had joined the chase behind her as she just kept running and jumping from rooftop to rooftop when suddenly she attempts a jump a little 2 far and falls between the buildings hitting the hard ground of the local blacksmith, while everyone chasing her ended successfully making the jump. [Kabuto]"Owie Owie Owie". The ground beneath Kabuto gives out and she falls into a more sewage system tunnel which acts as a slide taking her directly do a dark room lit by candles alone where an old man is laying unconscious unknowingly this was the priest Caphalor had started to attempt to locate.    

Too men stood near a narrow hallway staring at Kabuto; both looking almost identical wielding Hammers that are 1 meter in length, cloaked in a white robe [Cultists] "Intruders must die!". Kabuto had no where left to run she drew her wand *Black Shot impact into the firsts face* as the first Cultist fell to the ground the second shouted for help as he charged for Kabuto "scum little girl". [Kabuto]"For Fossil sight must be true". This was the first time one of Kabuto personalities had managed to say something in the real world......

210+323
533/1000
170/200 magoi

Spoiler:
Name: Black Shot
Tier: C
Cost: 20/10
Element: Strength
Class: Offensive
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down:3 posts; +1 Sustain
Description: Launches a 5m diameter orb at 15 m/s that can be freely controlled within 20 meters to inflict C-tier damage.

Last edited by Kabuto L Prancer on 19/08/15, 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
Caphalor is running on the rooftops. I now was jsut 5 meter hbehind the group. I saw how Kabuto jumped but wasnt able o get far enough. SHe fell down. I start immidiantly to sprint. I waned to know if  hse was alight. THe guys who chased her were ble to jump over. When they notice she was no longer infront of them. They turn around . They were looking for a way down. The reaction they had clams me down. It is a sign that she is lright. On the way back the group of chasers walks into Caphalor. I tell them they ave to lave kabuto alone. Or else they had trouble with me. Tjhose punks felt though becausee theyy are with more. They charge at me. It does not take long. Quickly i punch and kick them. Some of them fell on  the ground behin or infront of Kabuto. When i am finly done i walk to where she jumpd. I do look down to see her . Close to her were to other guys. I donot recognize them but i could tell that they were not daily peole. THey do not looklike nice eople at all. Without any furher hasitationCaphalor jmps down. I land on my feet behind Kabuto. I lay a hand on her shoulder. Hey there Kabuto. You got trouble? Need some help?

714/1000

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
Kabuto currently in the dark room scared, in battle mode and somewhat being aided by one of her inner personalities for the first time, due to the near-death experience from before her inner mentalities had deemed she was not to fight alone.  Kabuto heard the landing of someone behind her and instantly took action not having the time to analyse her target due to the cultist charging her from the front she instantly points her wand to the ground behind her "BLADE VALLY" This raises the ground behind her up 5meters at 10m/s not only booting Caphalor from this battle but blocking the entrance that she used to enter this annoying place... she followed up with a second Black Shot to the cultist face taking him out of the fight "I can do it... I can win this ...WHO NEEDS CAPHALOR...i can fight 2".  

At this moment out of no where Kabuto is hit with the flat end of a Great axe sending her flying into her own spell behind her inflicting c teir damage to her and destroying the wall in the process, Kabuto had taken strong damage to the chest and was about to face a foe she was not prepared for. Though with the destruction of her blade vally the charging exercutioner would have Caphalor fall on his head putting Caphalor between him and Kabuto... "YOUR LATE!"

233+533
766/1000
150/200 Magoi
Spoiler:

Name: Black Shot
Tier: C
Cost: 20/10
Element: Strength
Range: 20 meters
Cool-Down:3 posts; +1 Sustain
Description: Launches a 5m diameter orb at 15 m/s that can be freely controlled within 20 meters to inflict C-tier damage.

Name: Blade Vally
Tier:D
Element: Strength - Gravity
Range: 10 meters
Cool-Down: 2 posts; +1 sustain
Description: Targets a 5 meter area within 10 meters of caster and raises it up 5 meters at 10m/s.

Caphalor

Caphalor
A-Tier
A-Tier
When i lay my hand on her shoulder she attacked me. I was 10 meter high in the sky. I look down and watch the fight. I jus wanted to jump down when Kabuto was smashed agaisnt her own spell. The wall was broken. The earth under my feet was moving. I was not able to do much. I fall down. I look down. A man was charging at Kabuto. I prepared myselff to land on that person. I prefer would land on Kabuto. Tha would teach her a good lesson. Soon i am down and land on the head of the executioner. I stand now between the executioner and Kabuto. Behind i heard Kabuto yelling : YOUR  LATE.

Caphalor turns around. IM LATE?? YOU DID RUN OFF ON YOUR OWN. YOU DO NOT NEED ME RIGHT. YOU THINK I DIDNT HEAR YOU SPOILED BRATT.  

I forgot a monment about teh executiner. He used that to attaclk Caphalor and Kabuto.  While the execuioner charges at us he shouts that we should keep a eye on our opponent. Executioner's Evisceration!!

Caphalor dodges the attack easily. His movements were increased without his armor. I pull out my shield and cleaver. I attack and use my abilty cleavebleed in combination with The Butcher. My attack was a succes. I hit the execioner dealing D- tier damamge and because of the cleavebleed abilty is the attack followed up by bleed damage.

It did suprise m y oppnent a little bit. The wounds did hurt. I wanted to contineau my rage. WHen i strike again something unexpected happens. The executioner uses Executioner's Entrapment. My attack was blocked and my weapon immobilized. I was suprised and caught off guard by this move. I take a hit form his Executioner's Engarde. I get hit against the wall.
With me out of the way the executioner was now able to attack Kabuto. Our opponent notices that too and takes advantage of that. I quickly stand up and use my Shield dash to pushhim away. The executioner is slammed hard agaisnt the wall of a building dealing basic tier damage. I want to follow up with my cleaver. I lift it but i was not able to attack. Instead i punch him in the face with my shield.  My shield wasnt a weapon so it would not be immobilized. My shield hits hard. This pisses the excutioner off. He is able to get a hold on my shield. The excutioner swings me arund. I had to let go. Now i lalso lost my shield. I drop my cleaver too. I couldnt use it anyway. Caphalor and the excutioner stand infront of eachother. I smirk and turn around. I approach Kabuto. You can finish him off Kabuto. It was your fight. He is almost done for. You can give tht big guy there he finishing blow. After that we will bring that priest overther bak to the church to gain ou reward.

Abilties i used:

Name: Shield Dash
Tier: D
Cost: 10/5 stamina
Weapon Type: Shield
Class: supplementary
Range: close
Cool-Down: 2 posts or sustained+1
Description: Caphalor uses his shield to push away his opponent. It will knock the opponent back 1 meter. He moves the shield with 10 m/s.

Name: The butcher
Weapon Type: cleaver
Class: offensive
Description: When getting hit by the clever you get hit by D-tier damage. The cleaver moves with a speed of 10 m/s in dimensional from left or right shoulder all the way down to the left or right side of the hips.

Name: Cleavbleed
Weapon Type: Cleaver
Description: The wound of the next attack has extra bleed damage. This will be D tier damage for 1 the opponents posts. The blade moves with a speed of 10 m/s.

Abilties excutioner used :

Executioner's Entrapment: The Executioner allows an attack to strike him as he manipulates his body's mass to create additional muscles and immobilize the weapon that struck him in place. This blocks up to B-Tier damage and immobilizes the weapon for 2 posts.
Executioner's Engarde: The Executioner swings his Axe at 15 m/s, dealing C-Tier damage to an opponent.
Executioner's Evisceration: The Executioner swings his Axe at 20 m/s, backing it with magoi, and deals B-Tier damage to all those in his weapon's path.

magoi 170/200
Wordcounter
1205/1000

...................__

Kabutop

Kabutop
A-Tier
A-Tier
With the guard taken an additional bit of damage from Caphalors cleevebleedall that was needed was a slight attack to beat this guy, and Catalog had given the go ahead for Kabuto to strike this guy down and she would quickly move into action charging the Executioner using her magic to create a sword from the ground itself RipQuip and smashes the sword into the executioners face inflicting the final blow. Kabuto would also kick him 10 times before returning to look at Caphalor currently in no armour, no weapons and just kind of standing they're .. " Couldn't even take one down could you". *Kabuto sticks out tongue"

Caphalor would then take the passed out man back to the church who inform him of the state the priest is in currently being in a coma and would be rewarded for his efforts which he would then share with Kabuto despite Kabuto doing all the work.  *Kabuto walks out* "I,M Hungry".  The day was over for both Kabuto and Caphalor they would decided to leave together to get something to eat when as they had left the church several beat up guys and two tigers had been waiting for them "FINALLY FOUND YOU". *Kabuto and Caphalor would  simply Roar at the group shouting "DINNER"; this caused the group of attackers to run of to fight another day, and put kabuto and Caphalor into a moment of laugher that they both needed.

242+766
140/200 Magoi
Spoiler:
Name: RipQuip
Element: Strength - Gravity
Range: 10m
Cool-Down: 2 posts; sustain +1
Description: Uses gravity to pull a chunk of the ground into the users hand in the shape of a sword capable of a single strike of D Teir damage. Sword could be up to 5 meters in length. sword is created at 10m/s and can be swung at 10m/s.[/b]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum