You are not connected. Please login or register

Change of Diet [Lagi/solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Change of Diet [Lagi/solo] Empty Change of Diet [Lagi/solo] 09/07/15, 04:18 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I will defeat whoever is in my way but first, I just prepare……” Lagi would mutter to himself as he went  over to the el nagi clan in order to get a hand in some of the clear ice that he has been storing. Since the el nagi clan already had a handle on how they used the herbs in their possession, such as the beast warding one, they already knew of roper techniques that involved storing these herbs so that they maintain their freshness.  It’s actually  made from a bladder of a particular animal that always seems to be overpopulated, so thinning the herd and creating a makeshift storage compartment that contains the freshness of things was a way to kill two birds in one stone. “ Zip…” The unravelling of the rope that held the bag together was all that could be herd as LAgi checked on the  clear vice. “ They are still there, good shape. I wouldn’t have wanted them to other or anything. “ Lagi’s greatest fear was to get the pentax sick in any way, so he always checks the storage of whatever diet that they are on to ensure that  the pentax would be ok with their indulgence.  The worst case scenario is usually what happens after Lagi feeds them something rotten. He didn’t want that to come to pass, these animals were under their care. “ It’s about time that I go on and pick them up then. “ Lagi would mumble to himself as he went on his way

There were still some babies left over from the last tie that the pentax had children. One of the things that LAgi liked to do  was change the diet of the parents in order to keep the parent with the child. He felt as if there was a sentimental value  in keeping the family together, even though most animals wouldn’t usually be affected by this in their care or not. However, this made Lagi think about his other a bit, so that could probably be the reason why.  After he came to possess them,  it took a good while to get the adult Pentax to adjust, while the children were adjusting very rapidly due to it being the first diet that they were in. As evolution would have it be they well adjust a lot more,  and probably produce a lot more seeds due to them being younger. What else was the baby pentax to do but eat, sleep, socialize and sprout some seeds?”  Imagine if I did this full time huh? How have the pentax been doing as of late?” Lagi would say to one of the usual  caretakers of the Pentax.  They were usual el nagi embers, those that were proficient in the proper caretaking procedures of specific animals. Just like how  Lagi’s species of specialization were avian, there were other members of the El Nagi Clan that specialized in something  else. After Lagi got his progress report, he proceeded to train the pentax in adjusting to their new diet.

A few days passed, and there was definitely a struggle to behold. Not for the babies, but for the adults. The presence of the adults was for the babies to thrive in their natural habitat and naturally learn from their parents on how to  survive and burrow properly and whatnot. However, the parents were quite stubborn when it came to eating a brand new fixture of a meal that consisted of a herb that’s main purpose was to blend someone into their environments. However, this herb was needed for the EL Nagi clan’s stealth operations in order to sneak up on unsuspecting animals, as well as the  general use of having such a potion available  for use in  the unity corps. The passing moments  were really starting to add up, there wasn’t a lot of time for anything anymore.  “They will come around eventually.” Right now it was a stand off between the el nagi caretakers and the pentax adults, how willing are the pentax  gearing towards starving to death when their children are eating the clear vice in front of their faces and seem to have no sort of true at all  with their new choice of meal?

It was tough, but with the available skill of LAgi and the el nagi clan’s pentax caretakers, they managed to get the pentax off of their current diet and onto the  new one with the clear vice. All that was let waiting was the harvest. There were no side effects, so the plan was still on. " They seem fine to me.... nothing happened.."

750/750

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum