You are not connected. Please login or register

Invisible Lagi man! [Lagi/solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Invisible  Lagi man! [Lagi/solo Empty Invisible Lagi man! [Lagi/solo 16/06/15, 07:40 pm

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

El Drago! Lagi would say the name of his scaled companion as he continued to head back on to where the dragon resided. El drago seen lag waving towards him and landed next to him. “So  guess that we are done here for the time being? Did you find out what you were looking for?” El drago would say this questioningly as e folded his arms.  “Mhm!” Lagi confidently nodded and showed El Drago the satchel . I managed to find out the precise location of the clear vice and picked a few of them. Whit this, I could get started on my new experiment. “El drago didn’t kept up too much in the affairs of the human race, not even Lagi’s little projects from time to time. He only figured that lagi decided to take an interest in herbalism due to the fact that there was a fair chance that he would be able to make a lot of good money. “Tell me one more time why you was looking for whatever it is that you were looking for this time around?” Lagi grinned and took out the clear vice, el drago grumbled and looked away. “There isn’t anything in  your hand. “ Lagi laughed  and walked closer to the dragon. “It blends in pretty well EL drago I wasn’t playing a trick on you or anything. “ El drago squinted and noticed that there seemed to be something in Lagi’s hand. “Oh, I have a pretty good idea what you are going to use with this, and as mischievous as you are, it might not be a good one.

Lagi then proceeded to hitch a ride back to the El Nagi Village with his dragon. “Well, were here.” Lagi  was assisted down with El Drago’s tail and proceeded to head on over to his father’s hut. “Alright, take a nap or something, its going to take a while and I’ll be quite occupied for the time being. If I want to get this done right, I’ll need a lot of focus. El Drago nodded as he yawned and decided to take a nap outside of the village while Lagi focused on his work. Once he got home, Lagi leaked some of the clear vice into a vial  and started to boil water separately as he prepared some of the basic herbs  for the neutral mix .  Afterwards, Lagi managed to create something akin to an oil like liquid that took on the  see through color, but it was very much apparent to being applied on the body due to the cooling sensation that you would feel on your skin afterwards.  “Is this is?” Lagi would say as he decided to rub himself   with the camouflage vial , the liquid seemed to seep and get everywhere, which is a pretty good sign that one vial can potentially cover the whole body. “well when it comes to the quantity, we get a whole bang for our buck. But what about the quality?

It was time to test the quality of this newly formed gel of the  camouflage vial that was created from the clear vice. Lagi decided to strip completely naked and sneak around the El Nagi village at night. He still had his body manipulation techniques, which was apparently  useful in its own moments. The plan was to sneak around without  being entirely noticed. Lagi first started  by laying down on the floor silently, crawling very slowly to the enders house. “Alright, so far so good.” Though lagi had to stop a few times because the el nagi guards could still technically hear him. “hmm?” One of the guards would around as this pet snake came off the floor and started to slither around the area that lagi was in. “”don’t mov don’t move don’t move dont mo-“ That was the thoughts that kept appearing in Lagi’s head over and over again. He didn’t want to be caught because he moved. Though things started to get persona when it started moving towards Lagi’s butt. “ !!!!!!!!!!!!” Lagi started to  use bulk up speed and crawled even further  to get away from the menacing butt snake. However he created a dust cloud with his fast movement and attracted the guard.  What was that? The guard chased after him and looked among the trees and sucked his teeth. “ Must have been a stray animal. “However lagi was practically hugging the tree . “ That’s was close, he was about to tootle my bootle. I guess that this clear vice gel is working just fine for me. "The test was a success for the time being, all Lagi had to do was make sure that it works even better for the corp

750/750

320/350

Abilities[spoilers] Emerald of Ashanti- 50% WC reduction to missions

Alchemy: With these herbs, Lagi is able to combine them and create potions of varying capabilities. Potions such as Healing potions, Stamina potions, Poisons and Camouflage gels. Lagi is able to sell these potions to others. The tier of potion dictates the level of effectiveness.

Name: Bulk Up- Speed
Tier: B
Cost: 30 Stamina/ 15 Sustained
Weapon Type: Legs, Arms
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self
Cool-Down: 5 Posts
Limbs: Legs/ Arms
Description: Lagi increases the muscle mass of both legs and arms to move as fast as 20 m/s. Lagi can sustain this for a longer duration if he chooses to.[/spoiler]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum