You are not connected. Please login or register

IT was bad for your health at first [Lagi/solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi came home on top of El Drago and went and reached out for the bag. ‘I’ve done the most that I can when it comes basic point of simply examining the darn thing, so I guess that’s all the information that I’m getting from it. “Lagi would then look over to El Drago and gave him a thumbs up. El drago was a bit skeptical for the moment. “Wait, isn’t this the first time that you are doing this with the beacon and…. You haven’t done this before have you?” Lagi fanned el drago off. “You worry too much old man, my dad gave me the keys to the kingdom, he wouldn’t do that if I was planning to burn down my hut while attempting to make a potion for the first time. Also, I’m going to visit the village elder for a brief moment and ask him about some stuff that I need. Mostly his mixing kit and things like that. “ El drago lowered his eyes in annoyance and stretched out his wings. “ Well, if you find yourself trapped in a burn down hut, make sure you say my name tree times so I know it’s time to save you.” Lagi angrily shot back at el drago. “I’m not going to burn anything down! Have a little faith in me. “ The old dragon chuckled as Lagi walked off to the hut of the village elder that specialized in the herbalist business, or the practice in general.

Gemock! Elder Gemock!” Lagi would say as he walked in and noticing the Elder smoking a pipe and laying down with his pet turtle. Lagi never knew what was so special about the turtle, but he saw it almost all the time with the Elder, he literally rode on it from time to time. “Hmm? Back so soon? I guess you would have a knack for it since you are an El Nagi, your father doesn’t necessarily take interest in the whole herbalism business. “Lagi laughed as he rubbed his chin. “I like to put at it this way, losing an interest in something makes it a lot harder for the El Nagi to take an interest in markets that we can actually advance in. Even if it’s just the gathering of herbs in general if our potions can’t compete, it’s still the accumulated income of the clan that I always take in mind. We stay wealthy, and we stay relevant as a dominant pillar that make up this country, that’s kind of how I see it. We also help the people of Reim.“ Gemock nodded his head and pointed to his table. “Well, I know why you are here. Take the herb bag and the vials as well. Make sure you do it over the fire so the boiled mixture can be suffice enough for consumption. I know this is your first time, so don’t burn down your father’s hut. Lagi groaned and picked up the set. “Why does everybody keep saying that?”

Lagi walked into his father’s hut and took in a breath of fresh air. ”Guess he isn’t home, oh well. It’s time for some alchemy. “ Lagi set up all the materials that he needs, the separate beacons and the controlled variables of herbs tats serves as basic mixtures that are infused with another mixture. The elder told Lagi what he needed when it came to the beacons and the items, but actually finding out what the correct mixture is was something that Lagi had to find out by himself. The main ingredient is the Roats kale.” Hm..” Lagi took out the Roats Kale and stared at it as he got out the grinding rock and starting the roats kale and grinding it down to a powder. Afterwards, lagi funneled it down into a beacon of purified water from a spring that was close to the el nagi village. There were special koy fish that acted as water filters, which is why the village made it forbidden to fish in there. “Alright….” Lagi continued to motivate himself as he went to work. There were plenty of times where he got the mixture wrong, he spent a third of his time throwing up after drinking he potion or even cleaning up the exploding vials. However Lagi finally found the right mixture after three hours and a few minutes passing. “I-I did it!” Lagi would say as he wiped the throw up from his mouth and took a deep breath. “This is harder than it looks.”

750/750

Ability/Profession used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum