You are not connected. Please login or register

Timber! [C] [LAgi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Timber! [C] [LAgi/Solo] Empty Timber! [C] [LAgi/Solo] 23/04/14, 08:11 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Now who could really deny the art of wood cutting? Woodcutting was defiantly an art form of working out. “Finally, something that doesn’t involve dirty guards or any kind of messed up human group. Maybe I can finally get to relax this time, just maybe.” Lagi was actually wearing a lumberjack outfit as he proceeded to carry the axe and scout out for some trees. “So Zygus, which tree do you think is a pretty good one to chop, we need a lot of wood brother.”Zygus looks around; he kept sniffing the air for a few seconds. “Kaw” Zygus started to walk over towards the biggest tree and pecked it for a few seconds. “Kaw Kaw” Lagi observed for a few minutes, he wondered if this was just Zygus’s own personal interest in the tree. “Remember now, we are on a job here. Unless you’re going to help me, I can’t get you any free bird seeds when we get back to the inn. “ Zygus grunted as he used his strong bronze beak to peck at the wood like it was a woodpecker.  While Zygus was doing most of the work, Lagi walked over to the other side of the tree and started chopping away at it. “I can’t let you hog all the fun, maybe I can be a little bit of help for you there buddy. I’m not usually the type for physical labor, but I guess I can do a little bit of thing. There will be a time where I would have to increase my participation in out fights a little bit more. It’s just the fact that physical strength is so boring, there’s nothing elegant about being a barbaric brute and smashing into everything. “

Lagi took a break after a while; he finally managed to cut down his first tree. “Phew, hey Zygus! I finally finished chopping a block of lumber! How many did you cut down?”  Lagi looked over to Zygus and his pile of lumber. It seems that he managed to cut about four blocks exactly. “Well, if we add on to my block, that means we chopped about five.  We need about five more blocks of wood though, so were back to chopping after this break alright?” Lagi drank some water and wiped the sweat from his brow. He was definitely working hard today, Lagi was putting in the effort.

423/1000

2Timber! [C] [LAgi/Solo] Empty Re: Timber! [C] [LAgi/Solo] 24/04/14, 03:14 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Break time is over buddy, back to chopping some wood.” Lagi was being lazy himself, even though he was preaching to his sleeping comrade. “Wake up Zygus, it’s about time that we get back to work.  Hey!” Lagi kept shaking his bird until the lazy fellow started yawning and stretching; it was obvious that he wanted to continue sleeping. LAgi felt the same way, he wanted to continue napping. But he didn’t want to make a habit out of sleeping on the job, that was an attitude that Zygus didn’t need to adopt.  Lagi even went as far as to throw a block of wood at Zygus’s tail, which practically didn’t do anything. Zygus was a metal bird; there was hardly any pain he could feel from such minuscule attempts. Lagi grunted and went back to chopping wood.  Zygus  felt sorry for his master when he saw Lagi struggling, and started to help out again. Lagi petted Zygus lightly on the head. “Thanks buddy, heavy lifting and such isn’t much of my forte.” As lagi and zygus start to finish chopping the wood, they would hear occasional grunts throughout the area. Zygus would turn around and sniff the air, squawking in response.

633/1000

3Timber! [C] [LAgi/Solo] Empty Re: Timber! [C] [LAgi/Solo] 25/04/14, 01:24 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As soon as they finished chopping wood, the noises started to get louder. Lagi warily hops on his pet bird, who immediately started to hover as the animals showed up. With Lagi’s encyclopedia like knowledge of animal, he was able to recognize and identify the beasts in a minute. It was a tiger, and they had the potential to be very formidable. The tiger (Panthera tigris) is the largest cat species, reaching a total body length of up to 3.38 m (11.1 ft) over curves and weighing up to 388.7 kg (857 lb) in the wild. Its most recognisable feature is a pattern of dark vertical stripes on reddish-orange fur with a lighter underside. The species is classified in the genus Panthera with the lion, leopard and jaguar. Like all felids, tigers are carnivorous, and primarily prey on ungulates like deer and bovids. They are territorial and generally solitary but social animals, often requiring large contiguous areas of habitat that support their prey requirements. This, coupled with the fact that they are indigenous to some of the more densely populated places “Hmm, they seem very young. We should take them out before they grow more mature and deadlier. Zygus, it’s ok to kill them. They’re not worthy of being tamed by me, too simplistic with their attack strategies.

If Lagi didn’t know any better, he would start to think that Zygus actually started to enjoy the carnage that lagi allowed him to do. If lagi didn’t know better, he would think that Zygus was actually smiling. “And here comes the massacre. “Zygus sends out a magnetic pulse at a targeted area that repels all forms of metal that's B rank or lower. This does include the iron in the blood. Those effected will receive a magnetic push, that will send the effected individuals back 30 meters, *flying back if they have metal on them or their blood. The pulse moves as fast as 20 m/s , the damage can easily knock-back opponents upon impact and they might even suffer a broken bone. This move also includes the use of collateral damage for the opponent,crashing them into something while there moving at 20 m/s away from Zygus. The force was so great that Zygus defeated the tigers in an instant . Lagi looked around the carnage and laughed. “That was a little fun.”

[1000/1000]

Abilities Used
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum