You are not connected. Please login or register

Slurvian Ticks [Lagi Solo/B]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Slurvian Ticks [Lagi Solo/B] Empty Slurvian Ticks [Lagi Solo/B] 15/05/15, 02:34 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Lagi was taking to a few of his friends that resided in the El Nagi clan. They had alot to catch up on and Lagi figured that they had plenty of stories to share about their hunting and taming expeditions. “So lagi, I found this pack or warthog elephants, those things were massive man, I really had a good time taking them on. Surprisingly enough, they were docile creatures, so it wasn’t even necessary.” Lagi was into the story ad he wanted to hear more. He never seen a warthog elephant before. “Describe them for me, I never se-“ Before Lagi could finish, there was a man running towards him. “Your highness, we have trouble!

Lagi was led to a room that seemed to be full of sick people. It was obviously a clinic of some sorts. “What’s wrong with them? Wait, what is that? Are those ticks?” The man net to Lagi nodded as he started to explain the situation. Soon after the coyotes were taken care of, there was a case of slurvian ticks in the vicinity that have been infecting people. Magic can treat this , but we have to make sure that none of this will happen again. Can you lend us your strength, my king?!” The man literally got on his knees and begged Lagi to help him. “You are the only one that’s skilled enough to take care of this, please!” Lagi new that it wasn’t true, there were plenty more skilled individuals that remained from within the clan. As a matter of fact, all of them were skilled but he accepted nevertheless.” I will help you…” Lagi would say as he helped the man up. He knew it was going to be a long day, the first thing that he would have to do is track the cave.

306/750

abilities used
Spoiler:

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It took Lagi about a half of day in order to get a bit of his travelling time done. Afterwards, he managed to find himself in the western front with a small cave opening Lagi brought a little bit of his friends, a few people who had animals that were great at tracing. One of them ahead this  snout like creature that had an amazing nose,  one of the factors that Lagi relied on.  He didn’t bring El drago this time around; LAgi figured that the cave wouldn’t necessarily be big enough to host a 10 meter dragon.  “Guys, I’ll need you to wait outside for me.  Give me some tie to sort things out with the Slurvian Ticks. “  They all nodded they knew what the deal was. The mission could be dangerous; the ticks might even catch lagi off guard. However, they knew that the newly appointed head would be able to take care of it. He’s the new partner of El Drago, just like the founder of their clan was. Even without the compass, Lagi’s bond with the dragon was as clear as anyone can see. “ I’m going in….” Lagi gave a thumbs up as he entered the cave.

This cave wasn’t completely full of darkness, the green poop from the ticks were good to light up the cave. Though, the smell didn’t do Lagi any favors. “…….” Suddenly, Lagi stopped dead In his tracks, he heard some skittering going about. Almost instantly, the  ticks appeared, moving at 15 m/s . To match them, Lagi used bulk up speed to evade their attempts at using spitting stench. Orie immediately went to work on these creatures. Using acid bullets to fire off a few rounds to two of the slurvian tick solders while lagi got in close and used seismic clap to send a shockwave to kill the other two slurvian ticks on the wall. The sounds of the fighting awoken the mother and she came rushing out to see what the problem was. The mother would of sensed Lagi easily, but Lagi immediately started to use “Blending in” Simply waiting and watching until it was the right time to strike.” ………” Afterwards, Lagi aimed both of his fingers at  the slurvian queen and snapped his fingers, which resulted in a deadly snap shockwave that obliterated the slurvian tick queen. “Phew…. Glad that’s over with, I need a bath…”  

abilities
Spoiler:

750/750

200/350

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum