Water + Sound = ???

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Water + Sound = ??? Empty Water + Sound = ??? 06/03/14, 10:06 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

I've just hit B-tier and can now learn sound magic spells! I can also create combination magic between water and sound, but I'm not really sure what kind of magic that would produce. I'm looking for ideas and admins are welcome to lay down some kind of set combination. But until an admin does, I'm welcoming member suggestions as well. Please help me think of a proper combination magic that is a marriage between water and sound.

2Water + Sound = ??? Empty Re: Water + Sound = ??? 06/03/14, 10:28 pm

Zadi

Zadi
A-Tier
A-Tier

You could make explosive ice by forming water around several waves of sound, then freeze the water, increasing the density of the ice. When the ice breaks, it will create a sort of explosive force that not only knocks targets back while dealing tier damage, but also shrapnel based damage.

That's my thought on how to use sound and water. Can't really do anything directly with water and sound unless you freeze the water :/

3Water + Sound = ??? Empty Re: Water + Sound = ??? 06/03/14, 11:03 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thank you I've been inspired by your suggestion and the pistol shrimp!

Ice + Sound = Concussion Magic
This combination of ice and sound creates concussion greats by using ice as shrapnel and sound magic as a violent force to shatter the ice and send it flying by producing multiple sonic booms in one place. All Concussion magic deals disorientation and brief deafness for one post to anyone caught in its effective range without sound/ear protection.

Water + Sound = Cavitation Magic
This combination of sound and water magic uses powerful vibrations to create large scale cavitation bubbles. These underwater phenomenon cause an intense amount of heat dealing burning damage to anyone caught by the bubble despite being underwater. Blunt force is also dealt in the form of powerful underwater shock waves.

Thoughts? Now I kind of need an admin to say if these two types and their effects I've thought up sound legitimate.

4Water + Sound = ??? Empty Re: Water + Sound = ??? 02/07/14, 12:09 pm

Altair Loros

Altair Loros
A-Tier
A-Tier

i would think Pulse magic would be cool. You amplify sound waves by condensing the moisture in the air. then though it started as sound, it turns into a massive shockwave capable of blasting people away. think of the shockwave you see right before the explosion occurs.

5Water + Sound = ??? Empty Re: Water + Sound = ??? 02/07/14, 03:20 pm

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thanks for the suggestion~

I was thinking of doing something similar to that for a new combination magic that utilized strength magic as well. But I decided my third magic type would be something else.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum