You are not connected. Please login or register

Purse Snatcher [Job|Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Purse Snatcher [Job|Solo] Empty Purse Snatcher [Job|Solo] 30/12/14, 11:11 pm

Nico

Nico
D-Tier
D-Tier

Currently living with no money, homeless, hungry and starving. Nico has nothing to do but walk aimlessly around the village while constantly looking at the food stalls, thinking that If only I had the money to buy those. His stomach grumbled so he laid his hand on it and sighed. With nothing to do but stare at those fresh, and newly-harvested goods, he just continued to walk.

He was wearing his usual clothes. Loose white robes with golden trims, covered in a tattered robe with a thin material. He kept his face hidden with a hood so it's not really rare for people to mistake him as a thief but he's used to it.

He saw a woman who looks different from afar- someone who's from a different country. He hasn't really been out to other countries so he doesn't know which country she is in but he is sure that she isn't from around these parts, especially the Reim Empire. She looked like a happy-go-lucky woman, consistently smiling to the vendors, buying food with money in her purse. How Nico wished he had the purse so he can satisfy himself with food.

He kept watching how the woman, with a basket-load of food, kept buying fruits. Perhaps, she's pretty much joyful with the events that had been occurring that she wants to hold a party with lots of food - how Nico wished that would happen and he can get invited.

His stomach grumbled the second time. He sighed once again and thought I shouldn't really think about food. It just makes things worse.

He continued to walk, slowly like a beggar who's very hungry. Step by step, he was closer to the woman, and he felt envious about her which grew as seconds passed by. Suddenly, a man passed by him with a suspicious look. Nico didn't really notice the man passed in front of him towards the woman because of his hunger.

324/500 words

Last edited by Nico on 30/12/14, 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Purse Snatcher [Job|Solo] Empty Re: Purse Snatcher [Job|Solo] 30/12/14, 11:38 pm

Nico

Nico
D-Tier
D-Tier

He went past the woman, and finally, he thought because he won't feel envious anymore now that the woman is out of his mind. He walked and walked and every step, he drifted away from the woman's envious richness. His stomach grumbled once again, and Nico spoke, "Will you please calm down for a while. I'm thinking of ways to feed you."

Suddenly, a scream from behind him echoed around the area. He turned his back to see a woman being harassed by a man he saw passed by him earlier. The woman held to her purse which was being stolen and Nico noticed that the basket fell to the ground. So much circular fruits rolling to the floor going around and around, he thought. There were many people who were watching the scene. They hid from crates, stalls, and protected themselves selfishly while the woman was being harassed.

Nico ran for the thief. They both ran at average human speeds but Nico was still able to keep the distance short. They both ran past humans, crates, buildings, and finally, the thief stopped to a dead end.

"Finally, I've caught up to you", Nico said while panting from exhaustion. Actually, both are breathing deeply while sweating. "Y-You don't understand... You're from here right? You should understand the life of us, poor slums people", the thief said, trying to persuade Nico.

After a while, a pair of guards caught up to them. The thief was helpless as he held on to the purse full of riches. Nico stood by and thought, Should I? He's got a point though. "We'll handle this kid", The guards approached the thief slowly with their swords gripped in their hands. Suddenly, the thief's hand gripped to a knife and smiled suspiciously.

He charged at the guards with great speed and stabbed one. Blood coursed through the dagger and dripped on the floor. He pulled it out, and one guard fell, helpless. The other guard, charged as well, but the thief was agile to dodge, staggering to the right. As the guard passed in front of the thief, the thief stabbed it at the back, which caused for the fall of the guards.

Nico gripped to his sword, unsheathed it and Lunged at the thief with his sword in his hand while he was still occupied in pulling his dagger. He was surprised to see that Nico was charging at him with his curved sword pointing at him.

Techniques Used:

90/100 Magoi/Stamina
735/500 words

Last edited by Nico on 30/12/14, 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Purse Snatcher [Job|Solo] Empty Re: Purse Snatcher [Job|Solo] 30/12/14, 11:48 pm

Nico

Nico
D-Tier
D-Tier

His sword stabbed through the thief's chest and blood crawled through it, and dripped to the floor. Nico's head hurt as he watched the scene happened. A fragment came to his head. In black and white, and foggy, he saw 2 figures stab something... what is it?

He pulled out his sword, and the thief fell to the ground. He was around 3 dead people, or not. He couldn't tell if there were still survivors but he was sure that the thief was dead. He couldn't stand the evil and wretched looks of thieves from around the parts.

He picked up the purse and returned to the market where the woman was waiting, with tears flowing from her eyes. Her basket of food was sitting beside her on a bench. He approached it and gave the purse. The woman looked up to see Nico, who's hood shadow is covering his face.

"M-My purse.... Thank you, young one!", the woman said with so much delight. She wiped of her tears with her handkerchief and opened her purse and took a handful of cash. One, two, three.. she counted. "Here, a total of 3,000 huang for my goodman. Thank you for your kindness", the woman said as she handed over money, which Nico gladly accepted. She stood up, carried her basket, and walked away from Nico. Finally, I can buy food, Nico thought.

90/100 Magoi/Stamina
959/500 words

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum