The Purse Snatcher

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Purse Snatcher  Empty The Purse Snatcher 08/02/15, 06:20 pm

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

The Job:

Word had been going around Reim about a famous purse snatcher. The man probably made a living off of snatching purses. Aengar was walking throughout the city and he noticed his face plastered on building walls and inside of shops. Aengar was sitting down in a bar drinking before he was about to go to bed. Then a woman outside began screaming saying " I've been robbed the purse snatcher got me". Aengar knew he had to do something he pulled out his wand and used the spell Light Angel" the angel chased the man but it's efforts were futile he escaped. Aengar now was set he knew he had to catch that purse snatcher. The next morning Aengar woke up. He went down to the breakfast event that was happening at the inn he was staying at he had Pancakes and Boar Links. One of his favorite meals, he then went out to walk around he still noticed the posters of the man on the wall. He then heard Help the Robber he's there. Aengar spirited there he saw the man and casted the spell Big Auroa The man was almost caught in the spell but he barely ran out. Aengar shut down the spell before it could do damage. Aengar then used the spell Light Veil and he was now camouflaged. He sprinted after the man. With all his speed for about 3 meters but Aengar was still 1 meter behind. But the snatcher was now jogging but Aengar was still at full sprint for a long time he was just jogging behind the man unnoticed. But they went thru multiple alleyways and long corridors. Aengar eventually lost him. He sat where he lost the man all night. That morning the same man came running down the corridor. Aengar still cloaked climbed the wall, then dropped when the man had ran past and continued following behind. When Aengar saw the man getting ready to snatch a mans purse he took off his cloak. And yelled " Hey you purse snatcher I am tired of you terrorizing this part of the city fight me like a man and let me end these peoples suffering". The man replied with " I was a whelp, I grew up without a mother or father having to fend for myself since day one I've learned that I should not care about anyone and only do things so that I may thrive". "Well I see your point but why resort to stealing, I don't know need to know all I need to do is stop you ready yourself thief". Aengar went in he dropped his staff and sprinted in towards the man. The man sword poised to stab him Aengar dogged and instantly after punched the man dealing B tier damage killing him. The people around him cheered and tried his name " Aengar, Aengar, Aengar he held the mans' head high in the air and said " The thief is dead live and prosper.

Word Count: 500
Magoi Count: 40/100

[/b]

Abilities and Items used."
:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum