You are not connected. Please login or register

Mineral Seeker Part 1 [Lagi/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“Ok, easy now. “ Lagi was doing his best to calm down the old mine guardian. It was easy enough that Lagi had to whip the thing in places that Lagi never even knew that the creature had, it was practically impervious to c rank attacks or lower so  it was acting like a wise guy for the most part. However, Lagi’s new form of torture with his ruler gem seemed to work wonders for him. It wasn’t like Lagi didn’t know how much it would take to break the will of this creature, that much could be easily proven with a little bit of hard work and dedication to the job itself.  Well, this the usual ideals that Lagi withholds inside of his heart, but it’s hard to follow through when the thing acts so damn stubborn. Lagi had it chained up with special chains that could resist b rank strength, it was also drugged up half of the time to remain docile. Most of the time,  Lagi’s control over of the thing deteriorates when it’s around other people, which is something that lagi was trying to fix.  “Behave yourself! They are bringing you food!” Lagi would say as he started to lash the Old mine golem relentlessly. It would be considered vicious if the old mine golem didn’t feel it as half as much as most would expect it to. This was not animal cruelty; this was lagi dealing with animal behavioral issues.   This thing had a number of them, but nothing was untamable for the El Nagi clan. “ Don’t get cocky!” Lagi didn’t letup on the whipping,  but it was more so for the safety of the people who were bringing the food to the creature.

“I got something for your ass, go ahead and eat.” Lagi would say as he reserved his energy, allowing the creature to go ahead and eat the nice meal that was prepared for it. Even though the El nagi clan was strict with their methods and traditions, they were not savages in the slightest. The El nagi efficiently took care of their animals, giving them a healthy balance of proper nutrition to their diet to avoid any lateral problems in the future, that’s just how calculated they were. However, Lagi was especially fod of the people who could only d the little stuff in the clan, that didn’t make them any less important if they weren’t as strong as the rest of the members. Lagi didn’t like that, he didn’t like that the creature dare to raise a hand against them when they were bringing its food even earlier before schedule.   “……” His eyes were hard as he eyes the golem, Lagi was more determined than ever to break this thing. IT was going to be useful to him, useful to humanity, and it’s not like Lagi was going to give the creature any choice in the matter. “Breaking these dangerous creatures should might as well be my job, the clean exchange is that everybody is safer because there is one less golem running around. “ Lagi thought to himself as he claps both of his hands to get started. “ Ok! I really hope you enjoyed that meal.  “ LAgi would say a she activated his ruler gem, immediately  inducing vertigo on the creature right after it ate. “This is probably going to suck for you.”

Number of words 541/1125

270/300

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Last edited by King Lagi on 15/12/14, 07:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The vertigo inducement lasted for a few hour this time, which taught the old mine golem a valuable lesson about playing game with the El nagi clan. Their order were absolute, much was learned when the old mine golem found itself half-conscious in a puddle of its own vomit. After lagi turned off the vertigo inducement wave, he walked over to the creature as it looked up at him. This one was especially brutal, but Lagi didn’t care. The punishment was a part of the learning process. The animals will never learn if there wasn’t any punishment incorporated to their bad decisions, bad decisions almost equal every non commanded action that the dominance user frowns upon. “ Do you see it now? Have we come to a level of understanding? I hope so, because it’ll last for a much longer time if you continue to give me any more problems. Pretty soon, I think your mind would crack under the pressure, you would feel jet lagged for the rest of the days. Is that something you want?” Lagi would say as he proceeded to get his whip and whip it on the floor. “Stand up and get to work, we are on a pretty tight schedule and you shouldn’t be messing up my floor, we actually have to mop that up when you’re done defecating yourself. “ Lagi would say with a straight face as he cracked his whip two more times.” Two miners would first bring down some minerals and Lagi would have the old miner golem examine them and sniff them in its own little way. Afterwards, Lagi would then cast the minerals in the forest, talking the mine golem to see if it was able to find the chosen minerals. The miners would travel with it during this exercise, it was so that the miners and the golem would get accustomed to each other. Lagi was doing pretty well with killing two birds with one stone, the fin percentage for the old mine golem was about 89%, a pretty good success rate to put to good use if there was anything that the miners need specifically to dig up.

A few days later, Lag finally managed to teach the old mine golem to lay nice with other people. Now that he has made it comfortable around people in general, he wanted this particular to take in the miners that was venturing in the ice caves as a part of his own specific group and territory. It was that point on that lagi integrated the miners in his obedience training with the creature, he wanted the old mine golem to get acquainted to the miners and convince that they were of the same lineage when it came to life goals. The first trial run was for Lagi and the miners to go through other caverns and have the old mine golem seek out some minerals along with the miners. Lagi would hand back from time to time, keeping a watchful eye on the mine golem and making sure that the creature was well behaved at all times. Ever since the incident with the meal and Lagi using his ruler gem to punish the creature, he had almost no problems at all, his simple shifted movement towards the being immediately brought it back on course. Eventually the creature started to accept its new role as a mineral seeker and was especially skilled in sniffing out the minerals as if it was a dog like creature of some sort. On top of that, Lagi managed to find out about a bunch of other mines due to treating them as practice for the old mine golem. There were reports of offer mine golem in there. “All in good time, I’ll catch them too..”

1125/1125

245-300

abilities/ Profession perk used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum