Ranks are the various stages a character can reach after netting a certain amount of Experience. You can get experience through several methods:
- Making IC RP Posts [10 XP Per Post]
- Participating in Coliseum Matches*
- Doing Missions/Jobs
*-Means there is a special condition
The Ranks are as follows:
- All starting characters begin at D-Tier.
- May register up to 15 primary abilities, five of which are starter abilities.
- All Novices have a base magoi/stamina level of 100.
- A D-Tier who acquires at least 500 XP.
- May register up to 20 primary abilities.
- All Veterans have a base magoi/stamina level of 150.
Beta/ β-Tier [General]:
- A C-Tier who acquires at least 2,000 XP.
- Can learn a secondary specialization, and possibly a third if acquired through special means.
- May register up to 25 primary abilities, 10 secondary, and 5 tertiary.
- May register a SINGLE Alpha-Tier ability.
- All Generals have a base magoi/stamina level of 200.
- A B-Tier who acquires at least 5,000 XP.
- May register up to 30 primary abilities, 15 secondary, and 10 tertiary.
- May register three Alpha-Tier abilities.
- At this rank one can join the upper-hierarchy of their country, if they affiliate with one.
- All Royals have a base magoi/stamina level of 250.
- An Alpha-Tier who acquires at least 10,000 XP and has completed the requirements for their affiliated country. Wanderers cannot reach Ω-Tier unless if they defeat another Ω-Tier person in combat.
- May register up to 35 primary abilities, 20 secondary, and 15 tertiary.
- May register up to 5 Alpha-Tier abilities.
- May register a SINGLE Omega-Tier ability.
- All Conquerors have a base magoi/stamina level of 300.