You are not connected. Please login or register

Eliminating the slavers B-Solo-reserved/Lagi

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Using the Ruler Gem to lower the word count

The next thing that Lagi had to handle was the slavery issue; there was plenty of people that would want to get in the way of Lagi’s new policy involving slavery. Apparently, it would leave plenty of slavers without a job if Lagi was to free them all and label the enslaved under a different kind of direction. Lagi already sent a letter out to the local top slavers, giving instructions to give Lagi control over the entire slave’s that they own. Of course, that was something that the Slavers denied in giving Lagi, so some things would have to be done the hard way. Lagi received a negative verbal response from most of the messengers that he sent to the slavers, there was one particular slaver in Reim that seemed rather confident in his ability in getting a good pair of hands. As a matter of fact, it sounded like a threat to Lagi, a mistake that this man will soon regret. “A challenge huh? I wonder what the best security that money can buy looks like? Lagi would say he exist the palace of kings and mounts himself on his trusty partner Zygus. “Suak!!!” Zygs would caw into the sky as if it was preparing for a big war, Lagi laghed and rubbed Zygus’s neck. It seemed that his pets was excited, to jump into the fray. “Alright, try to fly a little faster Zygus. I would want to send a message to Graft and the rest of his little friends for picking the fight with the king.

After arriving at Graft’s estate, you could actually see some slaves working in the backyard while graft sits on the balcony and sips lemonade. Lagi looks up at raft from being mounted on Zygus with an amused look on his face. “So even scumbags can enjoy a life in luxury. Yo Graft, why did you make me come all the way here? You know that this is only going to end one way now right?” The slaver laughed as he got up from his comfortable position and looked form his balcony. The some of the slaves moved out of the way as soon as they saw Lagi arrive with Zygus. They didn’t know what to think at first, Lagi’s appearance at Graft’s estate was quite confusing to them. “Well…well..well… if it isn’t the self-proclaimed king of Reim. Fancy receiving a visit from you, even though you already received my answer. Unless of course, you came all the way here to implicate you are not above using force If that is the case, My guards will have no problem at all dealing with you. “ Graft clapped his hands twice and the main gate opened.
Some of the slaves moved out of the way in fear, sensing that there might be an altercation that’s soon to happen. “I guarantee you Lagi El Nagi, this is one of the best guards that money can buy. If you value your life, I suggest that you leave the premises and do whatever I say for now on if you intend to keep your title of king any longer. “ That actually struck a cord in Lagi, he didn’t take too kindly to the man’s words. Lagi did a small heel kick to Zyugs for the bird to move forward, soon encountering the guards that Graft was talking about seconds later. Four huge guys with swords appeared, they were impressively not intimidated by the size of Zygus. “IS this the kind that you wanted us to get rid of boss? This is going to be pretty easy, Chumps like this are a dime a dozen. They all fall…..”Lagi probably tuned out the mercenary after hearing his first few words. They were either not professionals, or they were too overconfident in their abilities. Either way, the guards started to charge at Lagi and his trusty steed, it was admirable that they had no fear. However, Zygus simply span around and used his metallic tail to whip all of the hired muscle at the basic speed of 10 m/s, with his base strength rivaling B rank. Zygus’s strength was easy enough to break bones and the like, defeating those guards with ease. However, Graft simply laughed and gave Lagi a small gesture to come on over. “You don’t have the face of a man that’s about to lose his life, interesting. “ Lagi would say as me motioned Zygus to continue moving towards the hall of the small complex that the slave owner Graft has made for himself. When LAgi and Zygus entered, they noticed a man in black clothing.

“The name is Punsai. I was paid to do a job, and that means that you can’t pass.” The cloaked man would say as he took out his blade. Lagi stayed on Zygus and took out his bow; he was ready for any sort of thing that this guy can throw at him. Suddenly, Punsai started to move at the speed of Crank, bouncing from each corner of the walls with great agility as he tosses chain around Zygus’s throat at B rank speed, Strangling him with c rank strength. “Tch!” Lagi took out his bow and fired at the man, but increasing the tension and catching Zygus by surprise cause the bird to jerk throwing off Lagi. Afterwards, Lagi was separated from his bird while tried to regain his footing. While holding the chain, the assassian thought it was the perfect chance to attack lagi. Lagi took out his bow, prepared to fire at Punsai. Punsai quickly sheathed his shield to toss two darts at Lagi, which would inflict C rank damage and paralyze a limb or two. However. Zygus wised up to the tricks of the assassin and was tired of being strangled. Zygus sent a magnetic pulse in Punsai’s direction that would travel at the speed of 20 M/S, anc cover the area of 30 meter. Instead of doing practical damage, this pulse actually breaks down metallic objects and brings them further to destruction. MEtallic objects affected that are b rank or lower will receive a durability penalty of -40, with enough force from the pulse for the metal item(s) to be knocked away from their possession at 20 m/s. The darts were knocked back, along with th chain and Punsai’s sword.

This was a good chance to fire off a light arrow that moved at the speed of 20 m/s, heading straight for punsai and hitting his shoulder. Punsi flew back as Zygus started to perform an attack of his own. Zygus sends out a magnetic pulse at a targeted area that repels all forms of metal that's B rank or lower. In addition, for whatever metal source that was magnetized with this ability can't come within 30 meters of Zygus because of the opposite magnetic pulse for the duration of the ability. The largest scale of metals that can be moved with this ability is 15 meters max. When emitting this pulse, all forms of metal that's affected and magnetized is sent flying at the speed of 20 m/s, the damage to the opponent varies between blunt and cutting depending on the material, but is B-tier in severity. Being hit by his own chain and darts with increased severity, Punsai was defeated. Lagi walked up the stairs and saw Graft cowering. After kicking Graft a few times, Lagi spoke from the balcony. Slaves of Graft! I command you as King of Reim. You have two choices, accept citizenship and work in my construction firm. Or you can work under me for five more years and be free afterwards, the choice is yours.

1175/1175

190/250

Abilities used
Spoiler:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum