You are not connected. Please login or register

Convincing the military -Lagi/Reserved [B-Rank]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Using ruler gem to decrease wordcount

Today was a very crucial day for Lagi, he had to cement his rule within the kingdom of Reim. The first thing that Lagi had to do was earn the trust of the military having that as an asset could give Lagi a huge advantage. There was a messenger from the military that arrived to tell Lagi of the news that a bunch of the senior officers was not seen ever since the battle ended. There was some speculation that those officers could have been dead, but there was a ransom note left behind. The brotherhood of Ash remained in Reim, but it was hard for them to escape without attracting attention from the Reim army. So it was basically a standoff of using the Reim officials as a barging chip in exchange for a safe passage out of the city, but Lagi had no intention to set up any kind of deal with the brotherhood of ash when he found out. “For them to take up such a gamble, they must be desperate to do so. Their employer Zhi is dead, and now their faces only bring about hatred among my people. Do you understand what I’m saying?” Lagi would say to the messenger that the Reim military sent as he descends from his throne and cracks his knuckles. The messenger was a little intimidated from the look in Lagi’s eye, the young solider could feel the bloodlust that Lagi was emitting from his posture. After receiving note that detailed where the exchange was being held, Lagi nodded. “Tell your superior that the King has heard his concerns loud and clear, I’ll be sure to bring back all of the senior military officers in one piece. “Lagi then raised his hand towards one of the advisers, who bowed immediately when he was being addressed. “Hold down the fort while I’m gone. “

As Lagi left the castle of kings, Zygus could be seen outside waiting for him. Orie was already inside of Lagi so there was no need to second guess if she was coming along or not. “So begins the hunt! Come Zygus, it’s about time that we pay those brotherhood of Ash a visit. “ Lagi would say as he and Zygus flew off to where the meeting place was. After a half hour of flying, Lagi and his partners finally reached meeting location, where there was a rundown metal warehouse. It kind of looked like a blacksmith factory, but it was beyond Lagi as to why something like that would be so far away from the main city. “This must be one of their base of operations, it was right under our noses this entire time. This was an old part of the city that not a lot of people ventured into because of the activity that happens at night. No wonder we couldn’t find them before.” Lagi would say to himself as he landed in front of the complex. A few seconds later, he was approached by six grunts that appeared to be members of the brotherhood of ash. Lagi remembered he outfits that they had on well, extensive combat with a group like that could definitely solidify their images in memory.

You aren’t the military official that I sent for! What happened to the agreement?! You don’t mind if we kil those old geezers then?!” The rest of the grunts would laugh as they drew their blades, but the weapons they held were pretty strange. As soon as they drew their swords, its like the weapon itself turned invisible. Lagi raised an eyebrow as the grunt that served as a mouthpiece for the rest of them attacked, moving at 10 m/s. “Do you think were playing around here?!” Lagi would raise his hand to block the sword swipe but , using orie’s ability to lower the damage taken from the sword swipe by D rank, making the attempt futile. However, the sword was pretty hard to see, so he count tell where he was being attacked. Either way, orie’s symbiotic ability kicked in and protected LAgi from harm. This actually caght the brotherhood of ash member off guard, giving a small delay in his actions. At that split second, Orie generated a spiked tentacle from Lagi’s chest that pierced the face of the grunt. The tentacle moved at C rank speed and It did the base damage of Orie’s rank for C rank damage. It was definitely a surprise attack that made the rest of the Ash grunts on guard, who Zygus was watching intently. As soon as the Ash guards raised their respected hands to where they held their gantlets, Zygus acted. Zygus flaps his wings intensively to launch a razor-like wind. Due to the archer class of Zygus, the damage of the wind only did D rank damage, but the wind itself moved at 20 m/s. That super fast wind was able to knock the five grunts that were live bfore they could get their attack off, sending them 15 meters away sideways as each of h runts get knocked back and pressed into multiple number of things, barrels , fish carts and the like.
Zygus flew after the grunts, moving at 10 meters per second, landing on two of them with its amazing b rank strength. Lagi followed behind as well as orie generated two more tentacles from the shoulders to move at c rank speed to pierce the downed opponents before they could get themselves together. Afterwards, Lagi set himself at the hideout of the brotherhood of ash that was holding the senior military officers hostage.

Lagi walked in and pays attention to a stocky brotherhood of ash member, he was holding a hammer. The room was 50 meters in total. ”My name is Temo! So I guess negotiations are off if you killed my group. But I was expecting an army, why send one man? It doesn’t matter though, youre still going to die. ” Temo then uses his hammer to create a strange beast that had an identical hammer, it intimidating presence only reminded Lagi how much work he had cut out for himself. Lagi had no time for this; he needed to find out where the captives are. The hostages were tied up and unconscious in the corner of the room.”I’ll be your opponent. LAgi would say as he quickly closes his eyes and makes use of his angelic brace. LAgi created a flash bang that would blind the beast and Temo. Temo Smashes the floor twice with his hammer as a result, creating a shockwave that pushes lagi back aaist the wall and does C rank damage to lagi’s left leg. “Dammit!” LAgi was hurt, but he far from giving up. Lagi pulls out his bow and fires off one of the new arrow techniques that he invented. LAgi fired off an arrow that moved at the speed of 20 m/s. Upon contact it created an Aoe spread of holy magic that does b rank damage of second degree burns in a 15 meter radius. The beast was defeated, Temo was blind and his body was practically smoking. He was barely using his hammer to keep himself from falling to the ground. “Say goodnight…”LAgi finished the job by pulling back the bow string and firing off a basic holy arrow, which strikes the head of the brotherhood of ash bandit, killing him.

“Phew…..” Lagi would emit a sound of relief as he healed his leg injury with his angelic brace. He then proceed to tend to the military officials to see if they was alright. “Alright, everyone is alive.” After waking up the officials and explaining the result of the situation, one of the officials sighed in relief as he stroked his beard. “I’m getting too old for this.” Lagi would laugh as he patted the man on the shoulder. “Ever thought about retiring? It’s not as bad as it seems actually, let me tell you about my new policy…”

1125/1125

[Abilities used]
Spoiler:

Stamina left 135/250

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum