Ω-Tier

Lagi's Pet -[Orie C Rank] Mon-iceflan

Name: ORie
Tier: C
Type: Tactician
Species: Amoeba Slime  {Symbiotic Class}
Speed: 7m/s
Passive Specials:

• Host Body ~ Hagun is able to reside inside the host "pet owner". Hagun can also provide extra  gooey version of appendages if needed *Wings, longer legs*
  • Equivalence - The speed that the created limbs and appendages ... Etc that Orie creates are equivalent to his rank.

Active Specials:

• Dense Tissue~ 5 Magoi /Stamina- 1 Turns- 2 Turn Cooldown- in Response to Lagi experiencing Physical Trauma  to the body, Hagun  simulates the molecules from within his body and hardens them to  take off some of the pain. Orie can subtract D rank  damage from incoming attacks that Lagi Receives for the rest of the turn.

Appearance: Orie is 3 meter tall. She has a small slime body  that's blue, and he has yellow eyes.  Orie was originally a failed magical experiment that suppose to create an artificial life-form.  Now its a slime that assimilates itself into other living beings.

Last edited by Lagi El Nagi on 19/07/14, 03:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Lagi's Pet -[Orie C Rank] Empty Re: Lagi's Pet -[Orie C Rank] 07/07/14, 03:07 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

3Lagi's Pet -[Orie C Rank] Empty Re: Lagi's Pet -[Orie C Rank] 07/07/14, 03:30 am

Duquin

Duquin
A-Tier
A-Tier

Approved, but I should note that you can't fly just because this things shapes into wings.  Flight isn't part of its natural capabilities and his size of two meters would only just barely be able to create wings big enough to actually provide any lift. You would need a passive ability for flight to be possible with this beast.

Code:
[img]http://www.ffworld.com/images/ff/ffta/screens/art_persos/mon-iceflan.jpg[/img]

[b]Name:[/b] ORie
[b]Tier:[/b] D
[b]Type:[/b] Tactician
[b]Species: [/b]Amoeba Slime  {Symbiotic Class}
[b]Speed:[/b] 6m/s
[b]Passive Specials:[/b]
[list]
[*][i]Host Body[/i] ~ Hagun is able to reside inside the host "pet owner". Hagun can also provide extra  gooey version of appendages if needed *Wings, longer legs*
[*][i]Equivalence[/i] - The speed that the created limbs and appendages ... Etc that Orie creates are equivalent to his rank.
[/list]

[b]Active Specials:[/b]
[list]
[*]Dense Tissue~ 5 Magoi /Stamina- 1 Turns- 2 Turn Cooldown- in Response to Lagi experiencing Physical Trauma  to the body, Hagun  simulates the molecules from within his body and hardens them to  take off some of the pain. Hagun can subtract D rank  damage from incoming attacks that Lagi Receives for the rest of the turn.
[/list]

[b]Appearance:[/b] Orie is 2 meter tall. He has a small slime body  that's blue, and he has yellow eyes.  Orie was originally a failed magical experiment that suppose to create an artificial life-form.  Now its a slime that assimilates itself into other living beings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum