You are not connected. Please login or register

Training Orie D To C rank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training Orie D To C rank Empty Training Orie D To C rank 07/07/14, 03:01 am

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

“….. “ Lagi was practicing with his new creature that he managed to come across upon his travels back to Reim. It tried to feed off of his nutrients, but Lagi expelled it through sheer willpower. Zygus wanted to kill the strange creature, but Lagi stopped him. He felt that everything had a use in this world and was practicing with the creature ever since. He wondered just what this little thing can do. “Orie…” Lagi would say as  the creature immediately immersed itself from Lagi’s pores and look at Lagi with a strange look as if it didn’t understand. “That will be your name for now on, you are now called Orie. Understand?” Lagi waited for the Symbiotic class creature to respond to him, his question was made  with a strange sound and nod from the slime like creature. “Gibbuk” Lagi then snapped his finger, which was a signal indication of the Symbiotic to return to the host body.  Orie immediately seeped within Lagi’s body and assimilated itself.  Lagi smiled, he figured that this creature had a lot of potential for being a Tactician class symbiotic. However, where exactly did that potential lie? Could it somehow be able to surpass a Ronin bug? “Perhaps…” Lagi would say as he shifts over to the animal book and flip through the pages. “I wonder if they have your kind here… I hope so….” Lagi would mumble and he looks through the slime category and notices that Orie isn’t necessarily inside of the book.

“ A newly discovered symbiotic that not even the El Nagi clan has encountered yet? This is interesting, to think I would be the first one to own such a creature and have it all to myself.” Lagi would give off a sinister smile of excitement, being able to have a Symbiotic class creature all to himself. Not only that, but the Symbiote was not yet discovered until now. It is probably an abomination of some sort, but it didn’t matter. “Oh well…” Lagi tossed the book aside and it fell into the bushes by accident. Lagi grunted and went to get the book but a gooey tentacle began to form from his back instead. “Orie?” Lagi would say in a surprised tone as the Tentacle reached out and grabbed the book and placed it back on the table for Lagi. Interesting, so it responds to my inner thought and emotions, then it reacts accordingly.   “Alright, give me wings.”  Suddenly, another goop would sprout and the gooey tentacle would retract. Together, they would begin to form a pair of wings. Lagi took off from the floor and smiled with great pleasure. “With this, I can achieve so much. My strategies have just increased even more; I don’t think the world is ready for a creature like you Orie. It must be the blessing of dark Rukh that you have fallen into my lap like that…hahhaa…..” Lagi would only laugh from here on out, he has achieved  a new power.

However, that wasn’t the end of the training. Orie needed more practice, so Lagi pushed the capabilities of the slime mercilessly for two whole weeks. He made it change its for 50 times a day before it was fed anything. “ Go on Orie, Tail! Tentacles…make it like an octopus this time…with the suckers…!! Hand!” However, the slime persevered and did what it was told. There was another training method that Lagi had the slime do, he made it create hands to pick up as many leaves as possible as fast as it can. “Go!” The gooey hands move all around to pick up the leaves, Orie was able to make eight in total. This little thing was getting strong, very quickly. “Good girl!”

Training Orie from D to C rank

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum