You are not connected. Please login or register

Morals for Knowledge [B] Lagi/Solo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It was definitely a dark night in Reim, there not much of a sight to take in besides the forces of evil and wrong that walk the streets at this time of night. Before, Lagi hated the people that stood for their own selfish gains. He thought that it was unfair for the innocent to be tormented in such ways, but what exactly proved their innocence anyway? Want there a hidden sin under every action? A backstage deal under every event? Such innocence for an individual can only be claimed if one has robbed themselves of any guilt, imply believing that what they do is justified and sees no wrong beneath their actions. Those are the people that Lagi looks down on, that their darkness shouldn't be hidden among mere laws. “…” Lagi flies silently on Zygus as the metal bird soars through the night sky of Reim. Lagi newest pet Orie rested soundly inside of his body, Lagi could feel that she fell asleep due to the symbiotic connection that these technician pets have. “ It won’t be long now, I really hope that this man would come through. This was one of the most far-fetched of events today; Lagi was chasing a rumor to chase another rumor that just might be true. There was some speaking among the streets that the contractor was looking for able hands. Lagi heard of such a man, he sets up assassinations in reim for good prices.

The assassins that take on his jobs are usually well compensated; it’s questionable as to how he gets the leverage that he needs to pull someone’s strings.
This wouldn’t really count as desperation to ask for the help of such a man, but the Rukh compass hasn’t been spinning ever since he got it back in that death match with Kohai. It kind of upset Lagi that he risked his life for what he thought would be the ultimate prize in finding El Drago, but he never even got it to work. This was a good time to see just how informative the contractor was. Would he know what Lagi would want to find the secret to, or at least a lead? At the very least, Lagi hoped that this man wouldn’t waste his time. “Purpu?” A blobbed head would come out of the pores of Lagi’s neck and turn its head around, looking right at Lagi as he flown on the back of Zygus. Lagi smiled slightly as he gave Zygus a small kick to land in the location. “Orie, get back inside. The element of surprise is what we have over them; try not to spoil that for me. “The blob retreated back inside Lagi’s body as Zygus made a safe landing to the meeting spot. “Squak!” Zygus sniffed the air and started to act a little wild, there was a good chance that the smell of blood got him that excited. “Looks like I’m in the right place…. fortuneteller!” Lagi spoke clearly as he awaited the man to appear before him.

The man appeared but he hid within the shadows. There was a crackling sound that was behind made from within his cloak; the sound could be related to the crushing of rocks. Could this be a weapon, or was this just a stress reliever and a display of strength? “So you are the one I heard, the failure that has returned to Reim as a king? I remember you Lagi El Nagi, there were a few things that I had going on in Reim that you rudely interrupted. But your Rukh is so black now; it’s much more comforting now that I’ve met you in person. “ Zygus sneered at the man with violent intent, he was ready to act on his own until Lagi lightly placed his hand on the head of his avian companion.. It instantly calmed Zygus down; the bird was actually distracting itself with the warmth of Lagi’s hand. “Don’t mind him, he’s a bit overprotective. He’s especially jumpy when it comes to people who show any kind of negative aggression towards me, and the smell blood. Anyway, I didn’t come here for the small talk.” That’s right, This wasn’t some sort of house warming party or a friendly visit. Lagi wanted some information, and he heard that the contractor was the right man for the job. “Catch…” Lagi tossed over the Rukh compass and the fortuneteller caught it. He then started to look at it very closely as Lagi explains what the problem was. “Your Rukh fuels the fortuneteller and it shows the way to your greatest desire, how come it isn’t working as of yet?” Lagi was anxious to know of the reason why his compass hasn’t shown me the way to El Drago. However, the collector started to laugh as soon as Lagi asked that question. He didn’t really know what was so funny, this was a serious thing for him and this man was taking him as a fool.

“The answer is simple young black king, but it won’t come at a cheap price. There is something that I would want you to do for me in return. Do you accept?” Lagi wasn’t fond of being toyed with, he decided to confirm the details of this arrangement before he started running around. “You better make sure that you keep your word, I’m not the one to be trifled with. “ Lagi couldn’t see the face of the fortuneteller because he hid in the shadows, but he felt that the fortuneteller smiled as he tossed back the Rukh compass. “His name is …..”

938/1500

Lagi

Lagi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Sir Keldefont was patrolling the streets of Reim at night, giving justice to the criminals  and slave traders that tried do mask their evil deeds. His sword play was amazing, being able to swing dangerously fast. His shield was also something to be weary of. “ Evil never rests, so I shouldn’t either.” Keldefont mumbled to himself as he patrolled the streets, but he wouldn’t of known that he was being tailed by Lagi himself. “Too bad, it seems that  this just might be your final resting place. “ Lagi would jump off of Zyg and keep him leveled at 15 meters above ground just case he needed him. Sir Keldefont was armed and ready; an attempt of his life was nothing new. “You was a fool to even try, fiend!”
In response to that, Lagi activated his dark metal vessel. “Rebel, Balek.”  Sir Keldefont rushed in with his shield and sword ready, moving at the base speed of 10 m/s with that clanky armor actually. It was impressive that he was able to move so quickly at that. Swinging his sword, the long sword would move at 20 m/s towards  Lagi. The power behind the swordplay wasn’t mere paper cuts neither, it was backing C rank strength. The violent motion towards Lagi was all it took for him to swing towards the sword with his right hand hidden blade in an attempt to clash with it. The clash was successful, but the knight didn’t let up. Keldefont twirled his sword around and came over to the left to slash Lagi across the chest with C rank strength. IT cut about halfway through the muscle, which made lagi wince in pain. LAgi attacked again with the hidden blade , but it was bet by the shield of sir KEldefont every single time. Atfer the fifth attack being blocked, sir KEldefont did a shield bash to Knock Lagi off his feet and give him a killing blow. “You fought with honor, but its over. “ just before he attacked, Using steam magic, lagi fires off a pressurized blast of steam at 15 m/s. It can be fired at any point from lagi's body and reaches as far as 20 meters. The damage capabilities include second degree burns,potentially causing cuts and a fracture as well.  It got Sir Keldefont right in the forearm as  Lagi smirked and got up. Was tonight the night that he used it? “No, I can beat him without it. “
Sir Keldefont had a fracture in his right forearm, which definitely made it difficult for him to do swordplay. It was only an assumption that Lagi had no access to magic, an assumption he will soon pay for. After Keldefont dropped his sword due to the pain, he put his shield in front of him as if he was bracing and guarding.  In response to that, a medium sized dragon head made of out heated vapor is fired from an effective point of Lagi' body. The dragon head itself is 15 meters in size, and it moves at the speed 20 m/s per second. The capabilities of this attack can inflict second degree burns. Since the shield itself couldn’t handle magic and only physical, it bypassed the shield and hit KEldefont head on, superheating his armor with the steam. This man was being cooked alive, and it was about time that LAgi put him out of his misery.
A large wave of vapor steam  is dispersed from Lagi at 20 M/S and spreads at the range 15 Meters. This wave surrounds the appropriate coverage area  and follows Lagi as an extension of his body as long as the upkeep is paid. This removes visibility for opponents  within the range of the technique due to the thickness of the steam and constant sizzling sound that echos from within the steam fog lowers hearing. It is also treated as a sensory network, allowing lagi to detect movement from within the steam fog and give lagi  a greater reaction time towards things that happens in the steam fog. He knew this man was practically beaten, Lagi came around the side  of KEldefont and stabbed him right in the neck. The Knight fell to the floor with a thud as Lagi ended the spell. “I beat him without my pets, I beat him with the dark vessel. “ It was addictive for lagi to push his limits,  and after healing himself with his angel brace,  it was now time to tell the fortuneteller that the deed was done

1500/1500

Abilities used
Spoiler:

MAgi 130/250

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum