22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 12]

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3516-merrze-vs-khutulun-and-byamba#17570
Here lies an intense battle 0^0 but if it's approved can I have another fight.
Fighter Name(s): Merrze
Enemy’s name(s): NPC B-tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

approved and rewarded, huang deducted for next fight~

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 7 IDwtBJ9
Enemy Name: Asim
Needed damage to take down: A (B to borg, B direct damage)
Description: Asim is a wind mage that wields a bō staff as both a weapon and his magical conduit. This monk is rumored to have roots in Kou before traveling the world in search of enlightenment. He dislikes all forms of government, believing that people will not be able to reach their full potential until they are truly “free”. In every match he has won, he has killed his opponents in the area through the sheer unrelenting force of his attacks.
Abilities: Asim can moves at 10 m/s and wields a bō staff capable of doing C-tier base damage.

Be the Leaf - Asim casts a spell that creates a swirling vortex of wind that is 15 meters in diameter and can move around in a 30 m area at 20 m/s. Anyone caught in this vortex will be dealt B-tier lacerations and find themselves immobilized.

Let Go Your Earthly Desires - Asim strikes twice with his bō staff at 15 m/s, each strike imparting C-tier damage.

Enter the Void - Asim casts a spell at that conjures a swirling vortex of wind around his bō staff. By flicking his staff, Asim can send a 15 m blade of wind at his opponent that imparts A-tier damage. This blade of wind moves at 25 m/s.

Empty - Asim spins around at 20 m/s, deflecting up to A-tier damage with his bō Staff.

Become Wind - Asim casts a spell at 20 m/s that allows him to control the wind around his body. Asim then uses the wind to “push” him, increasing his movement speed to 20 m/s.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3523-merrze-vs-asim#17590
Finished and please sign me up for my last match if this one is approved.
Fighter Name(s): Merrze
Enemy’s name(s): NPC B-tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Merrze Approved, rewarded, and Huang deducted for next match~

Your opponent is:

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 7 HUoxfW7
Enemy Name: Zai
Needed damage to take down: A-tier
Abilities: This rising favorite, another Fanalis warrior, moves at a base speed of 10m/s and 15m/s when sprinting. As a Fanalis, he fights with his bare hands and relies on muscle memory from past battle experience of the fights he has been in to get him through a match. Just recently arrived from Heliohapt three months ago, he has become known enough that people look forward to his show of brute strength.

Bursting Parry ~ Zai quickly slaps an attack out of the way from going towards him by aiming for the hand that holds the weapon or is delivering the attack while simultaneously side-stepping the attack. This defends against a single attack that would deal B-Tier damage.

Bursting Strike ~ Using his strength to his advantage, Zai delivers a corkscrew punch to his opponent. This punch delivers B-Tier damage, which spreads in a 5 meter area when it strikes a target. If hitting the ground, this would effectively destroy a portion of the ground with explosive force.

Flurry of Blows and Feints ~ Zai delivers 5-10 punches, each of which imparts D-Tier damage to a target struck. Some of these punches are used as feints, while others are meant to strike an opponent in places that would disorient them.

Merrze

Merrze
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Poor Zai v.v Approved and rewarded.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and rewarded.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Fighter Name(s): Aengar
Enemy’s name(s): NPC tier C

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@ Aengar: your opponent is below:

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 7 BNhIskI
Enemy Name: Rufi
Needed damage to take down: 3 C-tier
Abilities: This swift fighter moves at a base speed of 7m/s and 10m/s when sprinting. He carries an old but reliable sword loaned out by the coliseum capable of dealing C-tier cutting damage each blow. He is known for being an evasive counter fighter and can anticipate incoming attack trajectories with his years of skill and experience.

Steadfast Hold ~ A firm defensive stance followed by a striking movement made with the user's shield at 15m/s. This strike aims to clash with an incoming attack before batting it away parrying its trajectory safely away from the user. Capable of blocking up to 1 B-tier ability within a 3m range.

Sliding Board ~ The user anticipates an incoming attack and raises their shield to block it. The user then turns the shield and moves behind it as they allow the attack to slide off the shield harmlessly. The movement to position the shield occurs at a speed of 10m/s and it can be used within a 3m range blocking up to 1 C-tier ability.

Forward Cleave ~ The user leaps forwards up to 10m away from his starting position and slashes violently with his sword in a dowards blow. The slash moves at a speed of 15m/s and the leap 10m/s. If the strike succeeds it will do B-tier cutting damage.

Huang deducted for this match.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Done-https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3577-aengar-vs-rufi

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

3 mentions:

Coli fights don't have wordcounts you have to meet ^_^.

You should be placing your abilities that you've used in your post, so that we can read them quickly.

Primary Int users have a 'Magician's Constitution':

Solomon's Proxy wrote:Magician's Constitution - All primary intelligence spec users must start out with weaker bodies including those of races with innate strength boosts. All Magician's are limited to D-tier damage with their bodies. The exception is if they gain Strength specialization as a secondary or tertiary specialization, in which case their abilities deal damage as normal, with the exception of the Imuchakk, who would deal damage as though they were a halfling of that race.

This means that basic attacks will only cause D-Tier damage. As of now, you've dealt 1 C-Tier damage to Rufi (1 D-Tier with a punch, 1 D-Tier with your spell). He still needs a total of 1 B-Tier damage dealt to him.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sorry Garret, I fixed the problem and I didn't know that there wasn't an specific amount of words needed.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

No, it's fine with the word count. I just figured it would be something you may want to know about.

As for casting spells, when you sustain a spell you may only do so in a subsequent post. This means that you cannot cast the same spell 2 times in 1 post.

So far, Big Auroa and a punch has hit (the second Big Auroa doesn't count, because you can't cast it 2 times in 1 post). Each deal D-Tier damage. So that 1 D-Tier + 1 D-Tier = C-Tier. This means you need to deal 4 more D-Tier damage to defeat Rufi.

That is all that remains ^_^.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Finished the battle BUMP

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

I'm approving it, but please in the future make sure that you bold your attacks/spells.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Sign me up for another one, please.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Huang Deducted, here is your next opponent.

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 7 Mai-kof13-stance
Enemy Name: Silver Fox
Needed damage to take down: B-Tier to defeat
Description/background: Formerly trained as an assassin in Balbadd, the Silver Fox decided to leave that life behind and began to travel the world. Having heard of Reim's legendary Coliseum, she decided to see it for herself. The Silver Fox was in luck too, a historic match was about to occur, the undefeated Decimus had been challenged by the King of Reim himself. After seeing the strongest warriors Reim had to offer clash head-to-head, the Silver Fox vowed that she would one day defeat Decimus herself. With two wins under her belt so far, she is working her way up to obtain that dream.

Abilities: The Silver Fox wields an collapsible fan that deals C-Tier damage. She wears a two meter long length of cloth, with a metal ball tied to one end, around her waist, that deals C-Tier damage when struck. She moves at 6 m/s and sprints up to 12 m/s.

Parry: Using her fan, the Silver Fox parries one ability that deals up to B-Tier damage away at 15 m/s.

Paper-cut: The Silver fox aims a twenty meter per second diagonal slash with her fan at an opponent's tendons to disable them, dealing B-Tier damage.

Rapid-Spin: Spinning her body at 15 m/s the Silver Fox hits an opponent with the metal ball, dealing C-Tier damage.

Brave Fox: The Silver Fox dashes forward at 15 m/s to travel up to 10 meters away.

Code:
[center][img]http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np5/kof13/mai-kof13-stance.gif[/img][/center]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Silver Fox
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] B-Tier to defeat
[b]Description/background:[/b] Formerly trained as an assassin in Balbadd, the Silver Fox decided to leave that life behind and began to travel the world. Having heard of Reim's legendary Coliseum, she decided to see it for herself. The Silver Fox was in luck too, a historic match was about to occur, the undefeated Decimus had been challenged by the King of Reim himself. After seeing the strongest warriors Reim had to offer clash head-to-head, the Silver Fox vowed that she would one day defeat Decimus herself. With two wins under her belt so far, she is working her way up to obtain that dream.

[b]Abilities:[/b] The Silver Fox wields an collapsible fan that deals C-Tier damage. She wears a two meter long length of cloth, with a metal ball tied to one end, around her waist, that deals C-Tier damage when struck. She moves at 6 m/s and sprints up to 12 m/s.

[i]Parry[/i]: Using her fan, the Silver Fox parries one ability that deals up to B-Tier damage away at 15 m/s.

[i]Paper-cut[/i]: The Silver fox aims a twenty meter per second diagonal slash with her fan at an opponent's tendons to disable them, dealing B-Tier damage.

[i]Rapid-Spin[/i]: Spinning her body at 15 m/s the Silver Fox hits an opponent with the metal ball, dealing C-Tier damage.

[i]Brave Fox[/i]: The Silver Fox dashes forward at 15 m/s to travel up to 10 meters away.

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Done

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

Ariella Negri

Ariella Negri
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

You did not link to the post with your fight, you did not bold your basic attacks and you did not have the NPC use a single one of their abilities. Your warning bar has been docked, as you have been warned by Garret verbally and officially about bolding all attacks, including basic ones.

Garret wrote:please in the future make sure that you bold your attacks/spells.

Match not approved

Spiritos Aerolos

Spiritos Aerolos
β-Tier
β-Tier

I have revised it if may it please be reconsidered for approval

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

@Aengar, Your match has been approved and rewarded. Note for the future though, word count isn't a thing in the coliseum, but we appreciate a longer fight. You can check out any of my fights, ayero's, liber's, garret's, etc to see what we include to add more depth to our coliseum matches. To put it in perspective, a C-tier job has a word count of 1,000 words. So when we see 100-200 word fight, it is a little depressing that the same amount of effort isn't being applied.

If it's a matter of low inspiration or direction, I would be more than happy to RP the NPC you fight in your next Coliseum matches. If that is something you think you would enjoy, when you sign up for another match, just include that you'd like me to Rp the NPC.

Vardreth

Vardreth
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Garret V.S. Rocky:
https://magiworld.forumotion.com/t3460-ayero-v-s-clown-baby-garret-v-s-rocky#18189

Signing up for another fight.

Fighter Name(s): Garret
Enemy’s name(s): Mardowlin pls.

Azix Niraj

Azix Niraj
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Approved and Rewarded~ Then deducted! MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Next Opponent:

The Coliseum Rules and Registration - Page 7 KFVMIEf
Enemy Name: Mardowlin
Needed damage to take down: (B-Tier to Mardowlin & B-Tier to Koronoe)
Description/background: Mardowlin is a traveling beast tamer who has picked up some swordsmanship in his travels. Interested in seeing other's styles, and always striving to train his Komainu pet, 'Koronoe', Mardowlin has made his appearance in Reim's Coliseum. He has won four matches and lost three.

Abilities: Mardowlin may move at 10 m/s, whereas his beast Koronoe can move at a maximum of 15 m/s. Mardowlin's blade deals C-Tier damage to opponents, and Koronoe's teeth and claws both deal B-Tier damage.

Fetch – Koronoe runs at an opponent and grasps them in its mouth at 20 m/s, dealing C-Tier damage and immobilizing their body while bringing it over to Mardowlin.

Swipe – Koronoe swipes a claw at an opponent at 20 m/s, dealing B-Tier damage to its target.

Shake – Koronoe bites down on an opponent's limb and violently shakes its head back and forth at 15 m/s, inflicting C-Tier damage.

Parry – Mardowlin brings his sword up in a defensive gesture, sliding attacks past his body and deflecting up to B-Tier damage at 15 m/s.

Dicing Trickster – Mardowlin brings his blade down at his opponent's head from in front at 20 m/s while Koronoe attempts to bite the opponent's leg from behind, both attacks inflicting C-Tier damage.

Code:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/KFVMIEf.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Enemy Name:[/b] Mardowlin
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Needed damage to take down:[/b] (B-Tier to Mardowlin & B-Tier to Koronoe)
[b]Description/background:[/b] Mardowlin is a traveling beast tamer who has picked up some swordsmanship in his travels. Interested in seeing other's styles, and always striving to train his Komainu pet, 'Koronoe', Mardowlin has made his appearance in Reim's Coliseum. He has won four matches and lost three.

[b]Abilities:[/b] Mardowlin may move at 10 m/s, whereas his beast Koronoe can move at a maximum of 15 m/s. Mardowlin's blade deals C-Tier damage to opponents, and Koronoe's teeth and claws both deal B-Tier damage.

[i]Fetch[/i] – Koronoe runs at an opponent and grasps them in its mouth at 20 m/s, dealing C-Tier damage and immobilizing their body while bringing it over to Mardowlin.

[i]Swipe[/i] – Koronoe swipes a claw at an opponent at 20 m/s, dealing B-Tier damage to its target.

[i]Shake[/i] – Koronoe bites down on an opponent's limb and violently shakes its head back and forth at 15 m/s, inflicting C-Tier damage.

[i]Parry[/i] – Mardowlin brings his sword up in a defensive gesture, sliding attacks past his body and deflecting up to B-Tier damage at 15 m/s.

[i]Dicing Trickster[/i] – Mardowlin brings his blade down at his opponent's head from in front at 20 m/s while Koronoe attempts to bite the opponent's leg from behind, both attacks inflicting C-Tier damage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum