You are not connected. Please login or register

Murmurr: Lives of the Court

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 11/09/23, 12:21 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

The word of acknowledgment from the older man made Higanbana feel strange. In this realm, he was her father... he didn't abuse her like she expected and instead praised her. So did that mean she was able to make her father proud of her?

Blood ran to her cheek, making her look flushed. She couldn't contain her shyness after receiving the praise, nor know how to respond to that. But luckily her father proceeded to offer to teach her more about her strength, letting her avoid trying to figure out what to say about the praising.

"I... I want to learn...how to combine your skill with mine ... If that's okay." She spoke back to the older Einherjar meekly, feeling her shyness had overtook her cheeky personality at the moment.

"Calm yourself down. This moment would not last, this was just a fragment of Thorson's memory..." She tried to stay focused, wanting to just continue the training and make herself stronger. "What would I become if I really was born as his daughter..."

52Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 15/09/23, 11:54 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Higan

"For you my dear, I believe it is possible and I will do my best to teach you. For now, we must wait for your brother to return. It will be time for dinner soon, think this over, think of the wind and of yourself. Think of all you can be and all you wish to become. In the eye of the storm, in the calm beneath the rage, anything is possible for those who give their all." Her father spoke with such intensity, looking deep into Higan's eyes. He was looking into her, into the girl not into a memory but a soul even if he didn't understand it.

After that moment, he would stand up, guiding turning around to guide her into the house. To find her mother to find comfort. The young girl had plenty to weigh on, a whole life ahead of her still. To once again be a child, to learn the craft of killing, of learning her way back up would be quite a challenge for Higan to take on. Still, there was peace radiating from the cabin. As the door opened up she could see her, a woman of iron and armor, wide as a cauldron and just as black. She stood over a fire, pots around her with all manners of boiling liquid. She smiled with her face helmeted"Ey my wee lil Tin, glad to see ya, looking as resplendent as ever, hopefully, your brother makes it home soon."

Her mother had some much love for her child, she could feel it even through the facade of the life she lived. In the distance, the sound of clanking could be heard as a young lad returned from the hunt. The sound of heavy thuds and happy cries indicated he had a good time out. Now it was just time for the family to gather for their meal.

48 hours until next reply, 1 more post until the time skip

53Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 17/09/23, 10:41 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mana

Mana had dozed off for some time as she gathered her thoughts while trying to rummage through her memories on how to play Dancing Hands. The name of the game amused her, but she would be proper and restrain her childishness.

"I don't think she has, but to be frank, I can't recall. I can tell you one thing though, I'm ready to learn and play."
Mana would speak with her mouthful as she took breaks between bites of the irresistible cake.

Apicious

As much as his ego and greed drove him, he was unable to get a foothold in the battle, let alone the upper hand. The advice would serve to have him seethe further.

He had resigned himself to his fate as he saw the king of beast, double his size. "Break me?" He seemed resigned to the fate. "Fine."

Hiiro

Hiiro would look at Wodin like a Rival. "Of course, it has more potential, because mine is unlimited!" Hiiro would eagerly come with Erin, he was eager to learn just what he could do with the glove. But he was willing to learn for now before he would start his out of the box thinking.

Homonculus

The freshly born Homunculus was still beginning to understand just what was happening, the words meant little but there was a certain intention it could still understand. The words would reverberate within the metal wire coils that formed its very being.

The homunculus could sense the guidance in the words from his mentor. Willing and able to follow behind Caliburn.

54Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 18/09/23, 11:10 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

This was crazy a little bit weird but she like the feeling. It was not her slingshot but it was a good feeling. A true marksmen knew how to adapt to any weapon of range.
She just needed to focus more and more on what was in front of her. How her older brother made the range weapon and followed by the ammo it simply amazed her and it was a darn good thing to see. She was able to witness it first hand. As she looked she would grab whole of the gun slowly but surely.
She would take a deep breath and started to really focus on things. Mya would aim at a can only ten meters out. It was a bit close but it was something to start her off.

Taking aim she could start to channel her energy herself. It was not much but it was something. As she hoped her energy bullet would form as her brothers did.
Within the next ten minutes her bullet finally came. Soon she would take aim and fired at the can. Striking it with fast precision. Did she do it, did she make her own ammo? As she looked on at her big brother she would say. "Is that right is this how to do it?"

55Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 19/09/23, 12:15 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

Her father's words inspired Higanbana, perhaps a different kind of inspiration from what she used to feel. It wasn't a harmful type of inspiration she used to have. But instead, it was something much more positive. She was excited, hopeful even about what she wished to become. Perhaps she could be the most durable steel in the world! Or maybe the sharpest wind ever. The possibilities were endless... and with her current 'family', she felt like everything would be possible.

As Higan followed her father back to their home, there was only one curiosity that kept popping up in her head. She wondered if the mother would be the exact opposite of her biological mother... Well, seeing how different her father was in this realm made her hopes up, so there was no harm to be wishful right?

The girl gulped hard, waiting as the mother took off her helmet and revealed a smile. A scenery that instantly made Higan feel relieved. But the moment she was being greeted by the mother, the girl's lips felt heavy, her tongue felt like it was frozen. "Uh..." She tried hard to speak again, "I...I'm home, Mother." And there she said it! No cheek got slapped and no hair got pulled, only warmth and love emitting from the woman.

"Did you have fun, Brother?"
Higanbana gulped as she greeted her brother, a little bit nervous that he would reject or be mean to her.

56Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 28/09/23, 02:50 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Higan

The family so brash and bold held so much love behind the cold metal that was their skin. Even with a frigid gale blowing open the door to reveal the silhouette of her older brother nothing but that love radiated from their home. In his arms, he carried two dead geese, each fat enough to sit upon young Higan. "I had more than fun, I had a blast!"

The young boy roared, a small hint of the bloodlust he held was noticeable even if only for a moment. Right now it had not been fueled, or harnessed. He was still just a boy, filled with so many curiosities and potentials. Still, she knew the type of man he would become, or was it that he could become?  "Well don't just stand there and get them cleaned, that is if you want them getting cooked sometime soon?" Their mother prodded the young boy while her father walked over to the case in which he stored the axe he carried. A weapon not a part of himself, and something he cared for greatly.

"Listen to your mother and both of you sit, we need to enjoy dinner, and I must break the news of my soon departure....."

Mya

"You're on the right track I'd say" the herne would say, impressed with his younger sister. It was far from perfect, but it was the start to refining her abilities as a better killing machine. All the best hunters traveled in packs, and you were only ever as strong as the weakest link. She could be greater than him but that was still yet to be seen. For now, they would have to keep practicing.

"I can take you out shooting later" he would say as the shadows creeped in. It was time for shift to change and for them to head home. It was a long walk, but they'd be safe together. Not many would risk attacking them, especially with the badges holding their cloaks up. With the sign of Murmurr's house they were respected, even they were but lowly Herne's to some. "Let's take a long way, there's less trouble. Besides its not like there's anyone waiting at home for us."

His tone was happy but somewhat dejected. There were other adults and kids, but their family had only just left no an expedition. That left that pair to do their duties, to work well, and then take care of them at home. The question was, for how long would they?

Mana

"Well, let me show you how it goes... the young girl Siobhan said. At first, she seemed nervous to show off the game, but it was clear why in a matter of moments. Her arms would vanish, seeping into the ground as 4 pairs in separated parts of the room. "It's rather simple these arms will move around, going up and down. We hum a song, or set the music box, when the music stops who ever is standing on the arms highest in the air wins the round."

While she spoke Murmurr walked over to the music box. It seemed she had chosen her method of keeping time for their game. The song would start off gently, it was almost like a dream. It was a waltz, one that would bring the girl deeper into this moment, hopefully, she'd enjoy it. For it was the last gift of serenity the would taste in a good long time.

Aspicious

"If you wish to be a king you will learn, you will fight. You will keep that pride even when I kill it a hundred times over. You must earn that attitude you carry or I will beat it out of you. Now I suggest you get your fill up of food for the night. From what I can tell, we're do for a long winter."

As the beast looked on, encouraging the youth he could only but wonder. It wasn't a real winter that worried him, no it was the changing tides and growing alliances. The weak grouped together to be stronger and smarter than greater foes. While had not faced it himself, he could see in the land, in the people, in the creatures he shared home with. There was something that would make them all feel weak.

Hiiro

Erin would walk up the the young boy, grasping his metal hands with his own. They were tools, but it was almost as if he could feel through. The rukh between the two of them almost seemed to resonate despite the difference in their souls, in the truth of this existence. "There is great potential in the vastness of it though. The strength comes in the way in which you can harness it further.

Wodin as well, would place his gauntlets on theirs, they had work to get done. To learn to use these tools, to learn how to work the forge themselves in order to supply the land with better weapons, things to withstand the armies of mages that they would eventually have to face.

Homunculus

Caliburn realized when it came to the young Homunculus he was going to have to help shape this weapon as he himself seemed to be indecisive. To be strong, to be a warrior, not the first challenge for the young man was to find himself. It was uncertain. He was away from his father, away from his world. He would be raised in a time and life that is hard to question if it was ever real, the rukh was confused, but fate still had its' mark.

72 hours till next post

57Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 30/09/23, 06:09 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mana
Mana would watch Siobhan's actions, realizing that the hands were actually hers. The game seemed simple enough to her ears. A spark of joy lit up her face as she would stop to the closest arm. Ascending the hurdle with true effort, there was fun in the ride she would go on besides the win.

As the song began, and reached its peak, Mana would start to laugh heartily. Enjoying every moment to its fullest.

Apicius
Apicius was weary of sudden death but it seemed as if such punishment would be reserved for the time being. All this talk would make the butterfly seethe, definitely intent in keeping his pride throughout these lessons.

Apicious would go off to gather some food, asking for guidance from a swarm of butterflies. The long road ahead would require many supplies.

Hiiro
For once, Hiiro would remain silent. The sensation within the gloves seemed as if it were an extension of himself as it resonated with him. He looked to his sibling. Wondering if he had received wind, and Wodin has received another, what had Erin received and just what sort of potential did she have.

But Hiiro would act on his instinct, and try to activate the magic within the gloves.

Homunculus
The homunculus would be unable to give much to Caliburn as it was still a blank slate, but to some a blank slate was the best of students. The homunculus, now a weapon of coiled garotte, perhaps a living weapon suited to a Black Spider.

The homunculus lived to serve, and perhaps would soon find the best way to do just that.

58Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 01/10/23, 01:20 am

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

As Higan felt the bloodlust emitting from his brother, she could only smile at him. "I'm glad, brother. You should bring me along next time! Father taught me a new move today."

The girl knew what was coming in the future, the brother's bloodlust would be much more potent... enough for him to drown in his lust for carnage and feel immense satisfaction. The question was... what drove that? Was it developed within him on its own? Or would there be any triggering event? For now, Higanbana would observe and gain as much skill as she could from the father, but wait... WHAT?!

"Where do you have to go, Father?" She would tilt her head, wondering why he had to go soon, and hoping he could teach her everything as soon as possible.

59Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 02/10/23, 10:15 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Practice practice practice that's all he says to her. Well at least he did not yell this time.
Mya was a bit warned out tonight anyhow to try and keep going on. First school and then work. She just wanted a little me time whatever that meant. Mya would look on and then smile as her big brother said it was time for the shift to change. As she slowly but surely put her rifle up. A small yawn would come about. It was all or nothing for her. As she truly did give it her all.
But one thing she did hide was the fact it was a bit of a struggle. To form the bullets to the gun. She truly needed to reach his level if she was to be just as good as he will ever be.

As he told her they will take the long way home. She always wonder what life would be like if their family was not so broken. As a matter of fact she could not even remember her parents faces. As it has always been her and her brother. His love was enough to get her though the day. As the hate was real if anything else. Mya just wanted her and her brother to be happy. As it must be hard for him if anything to bare the pain. As she walked behind him she would say in a low voice. "One day oni-chan I will be stronger." But her poor little feet would stop moving as she fell over trying to fall on him. As she wanted to rest the rest of the night away.

60Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 04/10/23, 03:02 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The night would come upon them all rather quickly. Answers would be given to some of the children as to the struggles that were to come. There was pressure coming from the north, cities that were conquered by David's men were slowly expanding their forces. Higan was the first to hear of the situation, her father was being dispatched to help establish a ground force on the outskirts of their alliances. Mana wasn't far behind as Murmurr shared concerned stories saying a lot of important people were being moved for the sake of the nation's defense. Most of them had a vague idea, but really only those with more experience in their past lives understood the gravity. They all had paths, it was just a shame so many of them would be without their families.

Then there were those less affected. Aspicious' family had a duty to the forest, to the domain of the woods. While some of their best had been established as vanguards there were no crying children for that was not the way for the King's of Beasts. Mya and the other Herne had communal raising, there were plenty who could mentor her, especially her brother. The living weapons would all remain in their homes, with their masters. The sidhe were better at providing support from the back line but some would provide their craftiness to other strongholds.

What was meant to be a temporary defense measure, one to establish a strong border and stay hidden would turn into a year, then years, until a total of fifteen had passed. They had grown from children into fine young adults. Each had refined their skills, becoming greater warriors, wiser scholars and more adept planners. While some may have chosenn to be friends, it was certain time would have its' strains on all relationships. Still, when it came t duty to the palace all were expected to answer the call. Today, there was a great urgency, as Murmurr and her father sat before them all. The sun had only been up for two hours yet the news was to grave to postpone. The lord was sickly and his daughter had taken off duties slowly over time, and with that came unexpected news.

"As many of you know our walls have held well to David's mages, that is, u CHHJ UGH" he coughed. Trying to continue the lord's mouth opened "Well that was until last night, when UGH- wh-when three magicians had broke through. Murmurr has had plans to attend this ball-- UGHCHARGGH" It was hard for him to continue, but the shy lady had grown, in these past years she'd become a bit more vocal when it came to herself, to her thoughts.

"I can take it from here father, everything will be fine you need to rest soonm take but a bit of poppy or something for the pain." she would say gently, stroking his hand. The sickness would get him eventually, but he wouldn't succumb to any treatment if he had a say, it was hard enough to just try and ease the pain. "Very well my dear, continue then please." He said, his cold dark eyes almost flittering in response to his own yes.

"In order to respond, the six of you are being deployed to the northern outpost at the midway point. There is a small battalion to help intercept them, but I must attend this meeting, I know it is a heavy ask, though if they can be delayed this meeting may bring us the allies not just to defend our land but to bring the fight to the Orthodoxy as well!" It was a bold claim but that could spark inspiration in the hearts of those tainted with worry. "A carriage awaits you all out aside, two others have been prepared in case. We know that there is plenty to accommodate."

If they wished to speak they could, but there wasn't much time for conversation there was work to do. Murmurr's farewell to her home would come shortly after theirs. It was urgent that the departure was today in order to ensure all could return home safely in time to defeat the vile magicians would plagued these beautiful lands. "I trust that you will all be up to task, if we can pull this off we may be the first city that properly reflects David's forces, we may not need to rebel to earn back our homes. This is a tremendous burden and duty, can I count on your support?"

Dm notes: You will be going off to "combat soon" For your rolls you have earned the following for your characters. Traits and Techs to fight with, techs can be simple like npcs as these are simply for quick access plot abilities for the plot battles. Traits will be worked on with players as they may be earned. Don't feel rushed you won't need them for a couple of posts still but thats what your rolls have earned.

Shishi: 1 C-tier Trait and 3 techs for each character.

Noir: 1 B-tier trait and 3 techs

Ghost: 1 B-tier trait and 4 techs

Responding in 48 hours

61Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 06/10/23, 05:18 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Apicius
Apicius had mixed feelings, he seemed eager that his family was able to avoid the immediate conflicts but it felt as if they were unable to help as well.

Apicious was honored to be positioned as part of the sortie. He would have a chance to do more for his family and bring himself prestige.

Hiiro
After his lessons with his siblings, he had caught wind of the situation up ahead. The news brought a mix of feelings for him. It seemed like a war was brewing in their midst. He would have the opportunity to be a hero, but it would have been better to live in age where heroes weren't necessary.

Homunculus
Currently masterless, the homunculus attended Murmurrs words. There was a faint understanding of the goal at hand. He was to protect those of his kinds and their masters. There was a lot of turmoil in the world and it was his duty as a living arsenal to protect them, a simple enough thought for the newborn.

Mana
Mana would secretly cheer for Murmurr as she could only imagine how it must feel for the girl. To have a frail father and having to take up the mantle as a leader for her country and people. Still remembering her promise to Murmurr, as well as the moments of happiness, she would eagerly take on the task from her friend. Perhaps she could save some more lives and let others live a slightly less painful life.

62Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 07/10/23, 03:56 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

Higanbana memorized David's name in her head, expecting that it would be a significant name in the future... But she wondered how dire the situation would be even after their father left to assist in the war. Would that be one of the reasons why her brother changed?

Years later, the situation didn't change that much, although it seemed like it had gotten worse. Higanbana stared at Murmurr as she delivered her speech, praising her within her heart for how much she had changed.

With a simple nod, Higanbana accepted the task. No more questions would come from her side for now, but she was sure that she would have lots of questions once she arrived at their appointed destination. If there was nothing else that they needed to discuss, the white-haired girl would climb into the carriage and wait there.

63Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 08/10/23, 02:46 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was that time again. She was being sent on yet another mission. Over the years Mya has learned to fall in line and do what she did best and that was to take defend the crown. If anything she did only so because she had nothing better to do and on that note. Her brother seems to love the crown of all things.
Looking on at the princess major request she would give a yawn. As she peeped from under her hat. Clearly much more older. But Mya haydays are far from over. As she looked on she would stand up and give a small smirk.

As she grabbed her rifle. She would place on her back.mya would look on at the rest of the group and then she would head out.
There was rumors about Mya that she was cold blooded and can never feel alive. But those rumors are not rumors they are the truth with a hint of lies.

64Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 17/10/23, 03:34 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

After the pomp and circumstance of the ceremony would finish it would be soon time for them to depart. Still, the lady would quickly move before they had the chance to flee. The six that took her challenge would feel drawn to Murmurr. While she was but a visage of herself it was as if the real lady had been commanding them forth This was nothing more than just warning. "Before you all depart!" she would say, her voice was cool but commanding. Her words were a stream of calming directions. "Your families are at the outpost. I know you all have reunions but be quick, not just to see them but to prevent anything unfortunate from happening."

It was as if she was withholding information from the group, she didn't know it herself. Not yet at least, this fight was one of many, the one before they had hope. The one that would show how the shadows would always come. Still, it was a fight that needed to happen. "I do not wish to imply anything to worry you, but they've been doing to their best to keep the Orthodoxy away from our borders."

With that last bit, they knew where to go the chariots outside would lead the way. It was going to be a fair journey, a week of travel by carriage. The land between was meant to be safe, but there had been reports that the state of the world outside them was shifting drastically. It was uncertain what they could afford but carelessness was not one. Higan had to find her Brother and Father, her father had been gone far too long. She hadn't seen him since two weeks after they day he had announced his journey.

Hiiro and Wodin had only just separated recently as a pair. He would find his brother had provided him plenty of assistance in learning his tools, in learning how to use his magic. Aspicious while still stuck in his ways was growing as a beast, but his brother being the ever so stoic king had left for battle a year ago without a word. All the Herne's of age had left for a great hunt against the church a year ago leaving Mya alone till now when she would be sent off to join them. Caliburn was the last leave, he and Siobhan had left only a week ago. They were sent to scout out ahead and prepare so they could bolster the militia.

If they wanted to talk, they could do it on the ride. They had plenty to prepare for, like if this was going to be a smooth ride at all....

DM notes: You can choose to skip straight to the next interaction or talk but please get in your carriages. Once everyone is and posted there will be some dice rolls for your journey and the subsequential battle.

65Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 17/10/23, 02:48 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mana, Apicius, Hiiro and the Homonculus were all heading to the carriages. Mana would make sure to guide the homunculus in particular, having noticed it's lack of self-determination. Things were very different from that start of the dungeon, they had been in someone elses shoes, and lived a portion of someone elses life. The memories of their own lives mixed in with these new lives.

It was peculiar, except for the Homunculus who had only known this life. Mana would speak to Higan, as well as the rest of the initial crew to see how their lives were.

After catching up with everyone from Shishi's squad, she would try to strategize. "Should we split up or go together? This might also be the last chance to see our families."

The mood would grow somber in an instant, even if these lives were new, they had all delved into their roles deeply. Was the goal to live a life without regrets or to change fate?

66Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 18/10/23, 12:30 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Took you guys a while to get on the carriage." Higan grinned at Mana, Apicius, Hiiro, and Homonculus. "Judging from your appearance, it seemed all of you are doing great." The white-haired girl would scoot over to make sure the others had enough space to sit in the carriage.

She would listen to their story if they had any, but if they asked about her life, she would just give a vague answer. Well, it wasn't like Higan didn't want to share. But she didn't want them to see her as a weaker person now, the pride within her was still as strong as ever even though the family that raised her was way better than her actual family.

As Manaka started to talk about strategy, Higan would chip in, "Splitting up is better since we don't have much time."

67Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 30/10/23, 11:31 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

It seemed that each of the groups would find their own rides, it was the chance for them to discuss, to plan, and maybe even have a moment of levity before their long journey. It seemed they preferred to keep to themselves. As they all loaded up into their wooden carriages the sound in the air seemed to dull. It was a cozy environment, but splitting up would make them feel so much larger in comparison. Once everyone had settled in, and the doors were closed a sharp "Hyah" would user the train forward. The click cack of the horses' hooves along with the creaking of wood created a a gentle lullaby to help anyone drift into relaxation.

For the most part, it would be a relaxing ride for the group, their travel hadn't run into any bumps for the majority of their journey. They'd have time to catch up as they stopped at rests on the way and had to occasionally make camp across the plains. Still, that could only last for so long as they would find that just two days out from their destination Higan's carriage would loose a wheel. The groups would gather in the early morning, resting for just a moment as it was being fixed. Then, something lurked in the background. Thudding began to approach them as a beast with red hair, more than 5 stories tall on all fours crawled toward them.

It growled, a bellow loud enough to garner the attention of everyone there. "I suggest you leave horses and ride, get in what you have left, and leave before my brothers and sisters get here. They'd love to play a game of chase, but I'm feeling rather tired, so what's your choice?" The great red lion would roar.

72 hour tor reply

68Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 01/11/23, 12:51 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

The peaceful ride got interrupted the moment a wheel decided to say goodbye to the carriage. Perhaps the happy time spent after reuniting with her old companion during the road trip had ended already and now it was the time for some hardship. Higan could only sigh, but this kind of inconvenience was to be expected anyway. Since they were not out to do some reunion party.

As Higan sat between her companions, she could hear a rustle and soon, a red-haired beast appeared and tried to get them to leave. "Why do you feel tired, you kind creature?" The white-haired girl smiled brightly at the beast.

69Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 01/11/23, 03:01 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Each of the dungeon beasts would take their rides with little going on. It felt that an uneventful ride was the better of the choices considering the events they were heading to, allowing them to be fully prepared for what was to come.

The camping went well, and they would be able to bond during these brief intermissions, but it would lead to a quite the event.

The dungeon beasts were unsure if this was an ally or foe. But the red-haired beast seemed to be threatening the group. Was it a show of intimidation? The group of dungeon beasts would hold their ground. Manaka would question the new beast. "What do you want?"

70Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 04/11/23, 07:55 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mya still was as anti social as could be. She did not like many people and that was because they did not like her.
But she was ok with that. But riding on a transit of any kind with these people was not going to happen. As she looked on she would take a deep breath and then would start to walk away.
She knew what she had to do and where to go. So there was no point in talking things over to plan. Mya just wanted to get this over with so she could be on her way home. She wishes she could see her brother again it has been quite the time. But it was what it was. As she saw everyone leave it brought great joy to her.

Soon she would get on top of her ride. It was a horse of all things. The normal way to go. Not truly worth the group but she was a fair distance away. But she would stop not far from them. As Mya looked on she would notice something in the distance and of was talking to the group up ahead.
As she looked at the red lion she would simply say to herself. "What I would do to snipe one down."
Still not one to take any chances she would get off her her and wait in the distance. Maybe this was a fight ready to happen.

Notes
Mya is readying her weapon to snipe at the lion

71Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 13/11/23, 12:05 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

The group seemed persistent in standing their ground against the mighty lion. His body was that of a moving fortress, alone enough to topple an army of common folk with simple steps. His breath would lift hairs as he would answer their queries and comments. "I am tired because I hold this land, keeping it from the likes of the Church, and humans who wish to wield their magic here. I do not find myself in the habit of repeating myself so listen, do not hear, listen. I want you to leave so my nap isn't ruined. Your screams as they play with you are not my concern."

His voice was rough, void of intent. He was apathetic to their plight one way or another. He just wanted to think of his own evening but there was nothing to be done if they chose to stay around for much longer. He could hear them in the distance, their steps were like quakes as they galloped over. The court of Murmurr could feel it as well, explosions packed into the bodies of great beasts. Their howls and roars rolled through the air.  "They're rather close, and they do sound to be in a playful mood. I hope you can deal with being a chew toy between ten hot-headed idiots....

As he was ready to go back to sleep, he turned towards the cockiest of the little folk. One with skin dark as night who fancied themself just as fierce "I know they'd love to see you try, satisfying them could be your only chance to survive.

You have 72 hours to respond

72Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 16/11/23, 01:10 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Huh..." Higanbana raised an eyebrow, wondering if this beast was truly kind enough to let them know about incoming danger or maybe he just found them super weak and underestimated them. But to be honest, Higanbana never really fought for real with her new form, however, all the harsh training she did with her family was probably dangerous enough for her to figure out what to do with her new power.

"Since a peaceful nap is all you want, maybe we can help to give it to you." Higanbana giggled, getting ready for the other beasts to come. Her body's temperature increased as if she were a forge, ready to create a weapon anytime... "Let's use them as our training dummy?"

73Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 17/11/23, 01:52 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Manaka was on the same page as Higan. This person was definitely threatening them in a way. This was definitely their enemy and they could preemptively take them down before their allies came. They could also change their mind and attack when their allies arrived.

Apicious and Hiiro were standing tall behind Higan and Mana who were the closest to red lion. They were definitely ready for a battle, preparing themselves for the conflict.

The Homunculus was a bit less prepared for battle, but he knew he was definitely indebted to the people around him and he would serve them.

74Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 22/11/23, 05:07 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mya had a clean shot on the large beast and she was willing to take it. She had no regret in doing so. But one thing did strike her. She was seen even from this far away.
My eyes nearly went wide. This was something that never happened before. As one must understand that being a hunter being a sniper is a big deal. As, unlike other gunfire. Once a sniper pulls the trigger one is going to die.
Mya took a smile as she was bored but she had a job to do and this thing needed to go.

As she looked on she would then have a smile on her face. " I think I would take you up on that offer."  Mya aimed at the red lion. With a smile on her face, she would pull the trigger.

Mya was aiming to take this beast down and being only 50 meters from her. This would be a clean easy kill for her. "For the glory of my people and for the glory of me. Take this bullet of death and a nice-earned rest."

Note
Mya sent a shot at the Red Beast's head.

75Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 3 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 02/12/23, 11:49 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"i would appreciate it if you would do that, I don't want anything preventing my rest but it seems the lot of you have never seen a ravenous pack." he mumbled, shuffling about. He was trying to move out of the way for the carnage to come. The thundering that had been building before was now louder than what they could speak until it was quiet for a second. The movement, the shattering air all had become dead still. It could be heard if they had listened closely. It was almost like a sharp whistle, winding up higher and higher.

The great red beast looked up into the sky, "Looks like you're out of time though, and it seems you don't like to play nice either." He snarled, swatting his hand up to smack away the bullet that the young shade had conjured. It was a good attempt but a better element of surprise and a bigger gun would do much better.

In a matter of seconds, four lions from the pack would arrive in this instance, others on the way. They arrived in a crash. The sky would turn black as their shadows cast over everything before them, there was barely time to look at them and they wouldn't be able to make out the crowd until they had landed.

"I smell food, some dark meat... One would say teasing. With a wild grin and protruding fangs. Another would follow with "Maybe there will be something nice and light so we can keep hunting.' She seemed to have a red coat bloodier than the others.

Of the other two one had a mane that was pale, almost white in color. The one next to them was massive even by the standards of the red lions, with squared rather than angular features he stayed silent, snarling as he looked down upon the group. His eyes were focused and bloodshot, looking down upon the girl with the gun, the one who attacked their eldest brother.

"Please take this somewhere else, I don't wish to get involved. I don't get many days like this to enjoy a nap, they're going off to die in battle anyways. So please, if anyone is dying do it away from me so I can enjoy what days of these are left in the season." The eldest yawned, pleading with his siblings, knowing they likely would not care. First, he had to see how the tiny travellers would react.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum