You are not connected. Please login or register

Murmurr: Lives of the Court

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 27/06/23, 09:12 am

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

"I will do my best to behave then~" Higanbana giggled, loving every word coming from the three-eyed man. Not only that, he was making sure the troublemaker was in his grip, which mean it would be hard for Mya to start another problem.

As the shadow creature finally showed herself, Higanbana was a little bit surprised to find out that she was the man's daughter. The shy girl would be the person they would be serving... Although she felt indifferent about it, there was something she was curious about. But it wouldn't be the right time to ask.

As the others began to introduce themselves, Higanbana watched quietly, until she saw how the Homunculus struggled to introduce himself. With a sigh, she approached the coiled mess and lift him up. "Come on." The white-haired girl let the homunculus rest around her neck, similar to how Koinu would do.

It seemed it was finally her turn to introduce herself, so Higanbana would lock her eyes, right into Murmurr's eyes. "Higanbana." She stated, not wanting to let go of that name. She lost her true name already and losing another would be too much for her. Yes, she was a bit sentimental about that. But back to her introduction, Higanbana would continue, "You can call me Higan."

27Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 27/06/23, 10:17 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was a wow moment for her. It was a very big wow moment for her.
Could it be that she was spotted and let her guard down?
Or was it that she took a shot but missed it completely? Mya was in disbelief as being a sniper. When pulling that trigger someone is bound to get hit a true marksperson never misses.
Yet here it was clear as day and in front of everyone. But truth be told. It was not her fault at all. It was that crazy boy that yelled out and caused her to slip up.
A bit of anger truly took over her as he was getting ready to load up her slingshot again. She would look on but soon she would feel that she was being grabbed.
Yet another part to add to her story as she looked up. She would see a very strange-looking man. Even worse he some how snuck up on her.

But where did she see him before today? Soon enough the grown-ups would start to mention siblings and how they started their jobs and that it was the kid's turn. A Mya looked on in confusion just before she was about to speak out came an even more strange person. Clearly, this person was the one Mya was to die for.
This was the person that she had to lay her life down for without hesitation.
Mya being Mya would then simply follow after the others and then say. "I too would bow and pledge my loyalty to your daughter. But I just don't see why I as a weapon should protect something or one I know nothing about."

She truly meant no harm when she said that. But where she came from. You have to give respect to receive it and that was that.

28Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 29/06/23, 02:53 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Mana would speak she would find her young words listened to intently, well that was until she tried to share the name of the wiry boy. The name she said for the homunculus came out as a blub, verbal fuzz that seemed to pass through everyone's heads. It was a weird moment, they found they could not have autonomy or say over one another. For the homunculus his name was his own, he had to figure out this life for himself, if he was even that.

Murmurr would smile a bit at Mana's playfulness, but there was still a whole crowd to be introduced. Apicious was a bit unsettling for the young girl. She knew the importance of blood, she was a noble of course, some considered them kings and queens but there was one man who lorded that title over everyone. She wondered what his land was like, still a shy smile was all she offered. 89, who had decided to identify as Hiiro did manage to bring some warmth from the girl, a small giggle. She enjoyed his energy, and how playful he seemed. Maybe he would one day rescue her, she couldn't help but wonder how.

Murmurr wasn't sure how to feel about Higanbana, the name was pretty but her eyes and her expression seemed dutiful for someone so young. Maybe her family had drilled the importance of the job or maybe it was some form of self-protection. Still, for now, she felt as if she could trust the other young lady. Then, came the everso troublesome Mya who decided to question her role as she had introduced herself. Murmurr would try to speak, finally having the courage. "I-I n-neve-" Her words would be interrupted by her father.

"You aren't expected to do such now, it will come with time. But your families had sworn a duty, we have not only given your people homes but you all, those of your blood will live lives of comfort that only the dedicated few in this world can receive." He would say, his tone serious but not scolding. It was not strange for kids to ask questions, especially the ones like Mya.

Before there was time for any more questions or introductions the other aids of the crown would appear. It was their aforementioned siblings, the very people who had given them their dungeon beast forms but they were young as well. Older than themselves, but not by much likely only a difference of three or four years. They were here to take over, to help guide their siblings. The Lord would speak up just a little. "Join your families, children, I think it's time you head on home for the day until the feast later."

You have 48 hours to respond, if you miss this time your actions or late posts may have consequences. Join your family to leave, or stay, it up to you. 4 posts until the feast

29Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 01/07/23, 11:24 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mana

The ghostly girl seemed to be confused as to why she couldn't speak. But what she couldn't speak of was in regards to the homunculus. Mana partially understood why, but her mixed thoughts remembered the ghost she had essentially promised to help, and her people.

She couldn't stay behind to chat, she would go along with her kind. Looking forward with a smile, but taking a glance back at her peers, knowing the would accomplish great things.

Apicious

Apicious was eager to learn from such a noble bloodline. His memories would intertwine with his own nobility. He would pompously strut to his 'sibling'. Not quite the same, but they were inextricably related. He had no thoughts of those behind him, but would whisper to his mentor. "May we have a feast to celebrate my arrival?"

Hiiro

Hiiro would wink to Murmurr, as much as he wanted to stay behind and protect the princess. He knew a hero had to venture forth and get stronger instead of staying behind. He would turn to Murmurr and give her a wink. "Hasta la vista, baby. I'll be back."

Homunculus

The living weapon would get off Higanbana. Each of his steps would produce a soft, but high-pitched shrill "...shi-". Step, "...shi-". He would move forward, not knowing where to go, but going with his kind was only natural. To learn more about himself as a living weapon, he would move forward to the aid.

30Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 01/07/23, 12:47 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

It seemed Mya had a similar question to what Higanbana had in mind, but the way that girl asked it didn't really come in a good way. But at least the white-haired girl could see how Murmurr tried to respond to Mya, perhaps that girl wasn't that timid after all. It must have taken a lot for her to gather the courage to respond, although it was unfortunate that her effort was cut short as her father decided to answer in her stead.

Somehow the situation made her remember her own past... She was also very loyal and obedient as she let her family control her for years, telling her what to do, and making all the choices for her. That was until they produced an heir and sacrificed her to some sort of sick experiment... Oh right! She touched her head and couldn't feel her cat ears... her cat tail was gone too! She got rid of the form her family forced on her and gained a new form that she chose on her own!

That sudden realization made her feel something... somehow she could relate to Murmurr. She wanted to know more about her... But the three-eyed man told her to join their families and Higanbana now noticed their older siblings, which she didn't remember having, were there, waiting for them. She had to choose now... either join her older sibling and receive guidance... or stay and get to know Murmurr.

With a sigh, Higanbana quickly approached the older Einherjar. "I want to stay here and play a little bit more with Murmurr... I mean, Lady Murmurr!" She felt a little bit confused, she even used a proper title for Murmurr. But maybe it was because of Shishi's influence, he taught her how to be proper although she always didn't feel like it. "So please go home without me for now and I'll join you as soon as we finished playing." Higanbana would then glance at Murmurr, hiding her arms on her back as if showing her shyness. "That... if the young lady wants to play with me."

31Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 02/07/23, 01:33 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mya looked on but did not say anything else. As she knew when to be on the quiet side of things.
What was on her mind was who was this princess lady person and why must she lay her life down for her. It was a simple question that was asked and then the old man had stated what she asked.
It was her family's fault and that made sense. They tend to hide behind power.

The next thing they had to do was go toward their siblings for some reason. School must be out and Mya was feeling beat. As she looked on she would go back over to the arts and craft table and grab a hand full of beans. A very good ammo supply for her slingshot.
She would soon put them in her patch as she would go get her jacket and hat.
As she sat down at her little desk she would wait for whoever it was to come and pick her up. As she watches the other kids but more importantly the person she was to die for. As Mya being Mya she would say out loud. "An eye for an eye", it was a saying her father says all the time and she truly did not have a clue what it meant. "But which Eye the king person has three and it's freaky to me." She would say with a slight smile on her face.

32Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 04/07/23, 03:57 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mana and her elder sister would leave, she would be able to tell the older girl was the very woman who had given her this challenge. The question was the young ghost but her image, or was it the same soul, one with the memory of what was to come? They floated down the halls, following carpets of fine scarlet, their embroidery was fine with golden inlay. They showed fine de fleurs all across the rows of it, great cathedral windows followed long halls shining upon walls of ivory, lapis, and gold. Marble busts of past lords and ladies, people with three eyes all around. It was not like that of the djinn, their eyes seemed plain, and there were plenty whose seem to be closed.

"We must hurry to Murmurr's room my dear sister, she will need some tea and some cakes. She's sure to be overwhelmed after all of this." the young Siobhan said. Her voice lacked the sorrow, the pain that Mana had heard from her before. Despite their youth, her elder had a sense of duty to her tone. For someone so young she took the job quite seriously.

Apicious would find his "brother" would sneer down on him, the large elk-like beast was growing into his prime. His antlers were sprouting well into great weapons, they were creatures on the fringe. "Come on sprout, there'll be a feast if you think you can get yourself one. Otherwise, I have a feeling you're just gonna be sharing whatever we can scrounge up." The beast would prance out of the room, leading the way. The young Apic would have noticed by now his sibling had never once shared what his name was.

Now, the growing butterfly would notice they would be leaving the palace quickly, past all the grand ornaments, the lights, and the guards. The knights, maids, and manservants got busy with work. No, they would see the city of spiring stone that was being built around them. Still, there seemed to be a park, and a great garden nearby. That was their destination, they had no need for homes, and they were strong enough to best the world around them. "We have no need for practice of duty, if you're to be a weapon, then you must show them how you are an apex. I have no concern for my skills, but it is my duty to help prepare you, brother." He would say, he snorted, his head held proud.

Murmurr wasn't sure how to react to Hiiro's wink, it was bold, maybe that was how hero's were supposed to be. The young girl's third eye darted around looking at them, even addressing Higan who wished to stay. She wanted to play, but once again her father would speak. "Mumurr must head to her room, if you wish to play then you may go with Higan and Siobhan but you are expected to care for her as well." He would say, trying to be generous but stern to the children.

Thorson would walk up, tempting his little sister. "Come on if ya wanted to play we can always scrap, besides we need to be strong enough to aid her." The Einherjar would say, his voice calm but still sharp with his fury. He didn't wish to waste time but he would not move on till his sister had made a choice. Murmurr, was already being moved along, her father leaving the room. IF they wanted to join his heir then it was up to them to hurry and decide. As long as she was safe, curious, and strong in her future that was what mattered more than anything.

Erin would guide the fellow Sidhe, they too were a group that had to stay in the palace. They were to go the smithy, in the very far right front tower of the palace. It was a great open room, wide and more spacious than what seemed possible for a tower. Sidhe floated all around, plenty wearing their gloves getting to work. Some had tools to help with their craft, others had theirs to help push their understanding of magic circles.  "Hiiro if we're gonna make sure you can be of better assistance I think it's time you get your gloves. We can't afford to not prepare you with as much work as there is to be done."

So, he would take his brother further past great furnaces that looked like the maws of great beasts, people flew up toward the top while gathering metals. Others seemed to be working on crafting various projects, weapons, and tools but the most important ones seemed to be suits of armor. It was something that they had recently been drafted into six years ago. It was something that had become coveted, and the work they'd be assigned.

Calibur would speak up to the young homunculus.  "We are already on duty, we are to keep an eye on the palace. To stay around and protect, now that you are on the start of your journey we shall start light. We shall go to the arena, we must test you, I know I've trusted your training unto this far but life is not always so fair." It was strange the way the living weapon spoking to him, but they would have to go courtyard behind the back of the palace.

It was easy to just go out through the garden,  back out through the trees then to a plains with sand fields for sparring. There were other living weapons already waiting there for them, plenty of them seemed statues with different weapons throughout their bodies, but there were others. There was one who looked like a cannon, another who he could swear was just some form of wall. It seemed like he had all sorts of people to learn from. "Let's get set up and I'll let you have your choice of training partner."

Finally left was Mya, the young girl would see her older brother dance around her. The shadow shifted, running circles around his young to test her senses. They didn't have to leave, they didn't have to go home. For them, they had work to do, they were to patrol the palace walls today. "My dear sister, I applaud your efforts, but if you're wishing to go hunting then you should just try and take care of the birds while I keep lookout."

There was a sharpness to his tongue, the young Herne had no desire to be doing this, but their kind had been mistrusted for years. It was much better for them to put in the work, for them to earn their place in the palace. Their father had, but many of their shifty kind were untrustworthy. Here, they had the privilege of the best view in the land, they could see the city that was being erected, they could see the fast fields and farms further beyond that all. They would see great dragons in the sky even, there was plenty for them to be on the hunt for.

48 hours till my next reply, if you do not reply in time then there may be negative consequences to your actions.

33Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 05/07/23, 01:21 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

Higanbana would look at Murmurr, then back to Thorson. She had to choose what she want to do... she did want to play with Murmurr and tried to know her better but, studying this new power she received was important as well. "Ugh... I think..." The white-haired girl gritted her teeth, needing a second to quickly make her decision.

Since they were told to live the life of their predecessor, it just felt natural to go back with their older siblings right? "Ahh, okay, let's go home!" Higanbana would tug the armor of her brother, but she would turn around to see Murmurr real quick, "Let's play another time, I promise!"

That would be something the young Einherjar look forward to and it wasn't that easy for her to feel something like that, even now, she couldn't figure out why she cared about Murmurr. Maybe she reminded Higanbana of her baby brother? She remembered feeling excited upon hearing the news. But ew, now that she remembered it, she felt gross for comparing Murmurr and her brother.

34Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 05/07/23, 02:08 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mya looked on as she stood there in place. What was going through the young girl's head was all sorts of things.
But what she ready wanted was to be understood.
But did she want to? At the end of the day, Mya just wanted to find her place in all this. They say that kids see and know things at a young age.
That hiding things would be a bad idea.
But was it really? Was hiding the fact that their clan was not liked much.
It was a fact that she just didn't care and only the royal family had to like them.
But it kept eating at her that she too was the odd one out in her class. After all, everyone tried to jump her today and she was not going to let that slide. At least for now that was.

She was so caught up in her thoughts that she did not even see her big brother come to her side.
Soon enough she would snap out of her thoughts as he was talking.
It was an everyday routine as she went with him.
As he came to get her so that they can go watch over the kingdom walls and that was what made her so upset.
Why did she have to go watch over people who do not like her much? Her brother tried so hard to be liked and do so much to be just that.
But as soon as something happened they are first to blame. Mya would look at her brother and then would respond to him and then she would say to him. "You know what big brother, do you know what I want to go hunt like truly" As she looked at him she would then says," I want to go hunt a new life."

35Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 06/07/23, 12:38 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mana glided along gracefully with her older sister. She could easily tell it was the same person, but undamaged by the events that were to come. Mana wanted to protect Siobhan, but she wouldn't be able to go back in time and change things. She was simply determined to soften the blow and keep her as safe for as long as possible.

Mana was eager to bring snacks for Murmurr, but she couldn't help but swipe a dollopof frosting on her fingertip to savor. Bringing the snacks on a silver platter.

Apicious could feel the spirit of competition well up inside of him. He would strut alongside bhis brother,only to realize they were leaving. Most certainly, he was the king of beasts,and thusly would easily obtain a feast for himself. The thing to rally him to the point of fervor was the confidence of the elk-like creature. Moving towards the great garden almost as if to absorb the arborial vitality in the vicinity.Something that seemed to suit his new form. "What should I do now?"

Hiiro would fly into the air, almost admiring Murmurrs third eye. "I can't wait to play again!" Hiiro would go off to fly with his sibling, eaving to Murmurr and Higan.His attention now focused on the other Sidhe.

All the tools seemed to inspire him. Instead of taking care of other people,taking care of equipment might be more well suited to him now.

The homunculus would gain more composure.His steps being more solid. Doing what can only be described as walking, behind Caliburn. He would mutter two tinny notes, "Okay."

Eagertofacea new challenge, the homunculus would slink his way towards a different living weapon. Unsure at firstthinking,itmight be easy to defeat a wall, but instead the cannon seemed to inspire him. He would move towardsthe cannon

36Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 09/07/23, 02:08 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

"That sounds Nice..." Murmurr would mutter at both Hiiro and Higan before she herself was ushered out. The young girl had to freshen up before she would head on up to her room.

Higan

Thorson would guide Higan out of the palace, circling around the great building towards the port behind it. There were all sorts of people on the docks, those of the palace that were loading rations, goods, and luxuries into the home of Murmurr and her family. Of the people there, there were plenty of Einherjar similar to themselves. There was the occasional Sidhe and a decent amount of Herne's bringing in finer things such as pelts, ivory, and meats.

"Get on" Thorson would say interrupting the young girl's chance to explore the dock. His rough tone brought attention to the small rowboat he brought her towards. It seemed to rock on the gentle waters, pointing into a fog onto the large lake in which the palace resided. "We have to get home soon, Mother and Father are expecting us to help bring in firewood before dark." He would say, the metal in his body creaking.

The moment she dropped into the boat water splashed up more than two meters high. It wasn't the most secure seeming, but Thorson would begin rowing. The mist began to eat away at the world around them. It ate the light, the warmth, and the sound of work and play. For the moment it would be nothing but them and the silence. The feeling of forever would begin to creep in just as the shore would come into sight. A moderate-sized cabin with a chimney dead and a hefty man waiting outside.

Mya

"If you'd like to go hunting we can make some time for it later but I am expected to keep an eye for a few hours. This isn't for play, this is a job its what we pay to live." The young Herne would say to his sister. They had to earn their keep, he would be a fool to give that up. She made bold claims of wanting a new life but he'd ignore the young Mya for a moment.

He walked back and forth across the walls, making sure to keep one eye locked on the young Herne. She was far too mischievous for him to trust on her own. "You can do that when you're an adult, but you already know there's nothing waiting for us out there besides chains." While they were Hunters, they were also the hunted. The Orthodoxy already had half their family before the migration. It was unlikely that they would find peace anywhere else.

They did at least, have a few over the growing city. Stone buildings were erected next to one of the two great rivers that would branch from the lake behind the palace. From here, they could even see their home on the edge of the city, a small outpost meant for their people to keep watch like they best did.

Mana

Siobhan would fluff pillows, relay the blankets, and fuss over all the little details on the bed. While her sister focused on getting treats for Murmurr she in that same time would notice dust when setting the bed. For that, in a flurry, the young girl picked up a feather duster and would start to brush down the cherry wood framed bed. As she moved lilac curtains to reach matching end tables and work her way over to the desk. Then finally, to the tea table where she would meet Mana.

"That looks wonderful my dear, now we just need to get the tea started as well. I can handle that, I more than anything need you to stand in waiting. Our lady will need someone to greet her when she arrives. She may be shy so don't get too close. Allow our lady to take the lead." She was quite dutiful for a young girl.

She gave exact advice, it was strange that she had a small stove with a kettle set up on it. Maybe it was off use in the winter as a form fireplace. It was placed far enough from any fabrics or wood to protect it from fire. The room was vast, a carpeted sea with islands of furniture. One could get lost in the patterns that adorned the floor. There was no time for that, as while Siobhan had readied the tea, Murmurr had arrived. The door creaked open ever so gently.

Aspicious

"We shall "play" as beasts do, show me what you're capable of brother. Come at me with all your strength." He stomped his hoof, the animals in the garden came to life. For him, from the shadows of his body serpents came out, first one at a time until a swarm of them would flood out in the shadows around them.

"So what will it be Brother? I won't hurt you, but I need you to try and hurt me. It's the only way you'll learn." He was kind despite the strength he projected, all the other animals around seemed to in reverence. If the young King of Beasts learned to look, learned to listen there were others as strange as them hiding in the bushes. They all had command of nature, they were all a living horde but none dared to face his brother even despite his youth.

Hiiro

Behind Erin, and Hiiro was the trailing behind third, their other brother. The other Sidhe who had admonished Mya earlier for misbehaving he hadn't gotten the chance to share his name yet, or so as far as Hiiro had known. Still, Erin would say it as if he had known it his whole life.

"Wodin, what took you so long?" he would say, but the fae boy still winced hearing his name said outloud. He grumbled a bit, getting closer to Hiiro, he looked down on him and asked. "Well I know he brought me here, so are you one of the ones from outside or are you the one who punched me. No, you're too cheery." He would continue to say sourly.

"Stop talking about dinner and come over here." he would say ignorantly. "First attune yourself to the Rukh, touch this orb, your gloves will be a magic you weave. Their meant to defend yourself, but their path to understanding the world around you."

Homunculus

"Does the artillery interest you? It is a formidable tool for war." Caliburn would say looking down on his strange sibling. He was slow to speak, slow to really be a person but he believed in him. His form was still new, adapting, and he could become the perfect weapon given time. "First you will take shape, then magic will live in your bones. As you see, fire lives in me, as I see for you your spark is dull. Sometimes though, the greatest things take time."

He would tap his flail of an arm against the small boy. They were a race that aged faced, that died slow. They had all the time in the world to learn to fight as long as they fighting. Their purpose here was for the people, for the lord and lady which had saved their clan from their creators, from the slavers. "How do you wish to fight?" he would ask. He could learn now if he wished.

You have 48 hours to reply, if you don't make it in time or post late there may be consequences.

37Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 09/07/23, 11:25 am

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

The scenery Higanbana witnessed once they stepped out from the palace reminded her of the Fuyuhana family manor. All sorts of people go back and forth, bringing some daily necessities and luxury goods for one of the Morihana family branches. However, such luxury was only for her father, mother, and her brother, but not always for her. She only got to try on such luxuries when there was a special occasion that needed her to show her presence. Other than that, she only had a pair of worn clothes, barely enough to warm her up during the harsh winter.

"Mother and Father...?" She muttered, wondering what kind of parents they would be. Well, if they were also shitty parents, Higanbana already had several years of solid experience in handling that. What was the worst thing that could happen, right?

Higanbana climbed onto the boat and Thorson would begin to row, taking both of them toward their home. The girl enjoyed the silence, but it might be the chance for her to ask something to her brother. Although, it seemed the personality of the current Thorson and the other version of himself that she met previously was somewhat different. He was much calmer... and perhaps hadn't enjoyed the joy of the carnage yet. She wondered what might happen that would lead to that...

"Why did you pledge your loyalty to the lady?" Higanbana threw a question to the older Eniherjar, wondering what made so many people want to serve Murmurr. Was it just because it was what they always did? Or was there a calling?

A sight of a hefty man waiting for them near the shore made Higanbana shifted her attention, she tilted her head and muttered, "Is that Father?"

38Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 10/07/23, 07:50 pm

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mana
wait
Mana would watch everything, feeling as if she wasn't contributing enough. She wasn't sure what to do either. However, she would spend some time admiring the work and heeding the advice regarding Murmurr.

As she began to stand in waiting, she would tense up with a smile on her face and an equally stiff wave. "Squee!" Bouncing on her toes as she stood still, exuding an excess of energy. Her hands would present the setting on the table. "Welcome, please enjoy a tea party in your honor, Miss Murmurr!~"

Apicious
Apicious had only recently began to experience physical combat since his fall from grace. The Monarch Butterfly would tremble in his boots, but his posture was firm.

As the serpents exploded forth from the shadows, his lace wings would lift him into the sky in a spurt. "Well Brother, I'll make you regret those words." Apicious would be lost for a moment as he sought to recall his brothers name, drawing a blank, but continuing forth.

Apicious would rely on his speed, as one serpent sprang out from the shadows, he would zigzag around the sky. An attempt as a cross up, to reach his flank overhead and kick him in the rear. He was far too busy and far too selfish to see the possible help that was around him.

Hiiro
Outside? Oh yeah, there was a guy
Attune to the rukh, touch the orb,
Hiiro paused for a second, stunned by the sound of his name. However, other matters were at the center of his attention. "Outside?" It was only now that Hiiro recalled the 'outside'. With those memories, came an image of the gentleman who seemed to be ahead of all those crossing the bridge. Could it be the same person?

Hiiro hasn't spoken to him before but perhaps it was something worth pursuing. Flying over to his sibling and gazing into the orb, intuiting its importance. His hands would hover inches above it as the flow of his rukh seemed to tether to the sphere just before touching it.

Homunculus
The homunculus was a weapon, but it didn't think of itself as one. In fact it's thoughts were rather simple. 'Taking shape' The mesh of coils and wires would unwind, and then wire tip would twist almost into spears and the coils would extend and straight, piercing into the terrain. However, this was only an impulse of a demonstration from a newborn homunculus.

39Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 13/07/23, 10:40 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

As she heard what her brother said. It was as if he did not hear her.
But because he was the older one and she was so small.
Her words meant nothing at the moment. All she was saying was. Why lay down her life for people who don't believe in them?
As time went on Mya would be loading up her slingshot with the beans. She was going to train her shot and eyesight. But on who of all people would she aim at?
Why her big brother well since he was just standing there like he ain't move in years. With a devilish grin, she would aim and wait for him to look around.

Right at that moment she would set her sight on the target. As she pulled the rubber band back and the bean was loaded. She would look ahead and see a bird flying.

It was her brother's lucky day especially since the wind was not blowing at this very moment. as she let loose on the poor bird. Letting off three quick shots of her beans from her slingshot.
Now then the birds were 20 Meters away. Would she hit her target on time would tell.

40Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 14/07/23, 02:54 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Higan

"Huh? What Kind of Question is that I'm just doing my job, Dad proved the most adequate to serve the current lord so we're extending the same opportunity. Gives us the chance at a more comfortable life." Thorson would say, he seemed slightly irritated. The young boy seemed somewhat pent up, upon seeing his father they only exchanged a few words. "Old Man, I'm going out back to train, is that good?"

The large lumbering man would speak with a voice that creaked, carrying with it a gale of frigid wind and disposition. "You may, do not forget to bring wood in before night falls. We don't want to freeze over again."

He would say, the young Thorfinn running off. He had trouble moving in the snow, or was it age? Maybe even both, but he still carried himself with great strength. He created a great hammer, hefting it over his shoulder. He walked up to his young daughter. "You can either help your mother inside, or I can teach you more about fighting."

Mana

Murmurr would enter the room, her face was a little less anxious but still her eyes darted back and forth, avoiding direct eye contact for a moment. She kept her gaze down, shuffling like a lost lamb in her own bedroom. Still, she would do her best to try and keep her manners. "H-hello, s-orry about father earlier. He just w-wants what's best" she stuttered. Moving over towards the tea table.

"Don't you worry about that, you just have some tea, and today we have some plum pear shortcake with clotted cream on the side." Siobhan would say. More focused on duty than anything else, she didn't seem to have much of an ear at the moment. She urged the three-eyed maiden to sit down, almost thrusting her into her seat.

Mana's job was to be her companion. so Siobhan pulled a seat for her, waiting for the younger sister to sit down so they could start the tea party. Maybe that was her plan, maybe it wasn't but it was a good idea to get Murmurr to be a bit more social.

Aspicious

The elder brother had nothing but disgruntled snorts and grunts for the younger boy. It was as if he didn't take him seriously, or that was how the great king of beasts felt. Their greatest strength was not just in themselves, but also in their command of lesser creatures. Or so that was how he saw it. If the younger Aspic was to prove his dominion then he needed to show it.

The great Elk moved out of the way in a flurry, headbutting the butterfly-like beast in the butt. Sending him into a pit of snakes as punishment for such hubris. He would lord over the youth, a great fog came forth from his heavy breath. "You act yourself a great leader yet you can't command yourself or those around you. I have yet to even show my full strength, do you just play around with me boy? Do you think this is a game? I ask you again, to come at me with all the strength you have, then I shall now how far I can take you."

Hiiro

Wodin would be urged by Erin to touch the orb before he had the chance to explain. The magic in it would begin to dance, the rukh taking shape. This was more complex. or more specific than finding one's magic type. It was a device that found the spell, or close enough to it that represented the user. When Wodin touched it show a burning blue glow that seemed to pierce through everything.

"Ah, it is clear, your desire for knowledge, to record and claim it. You wish to be as giving as the light but if guided wrong it shall not enlighten, it will cut down" Strangely wise words. Wodin wasn't sure how to respond, it wasn't the first time he had heard similar things.

Erin looked down at Hiiro's orb, the magic would begin to take shape for him as well. In his heart, he wanted to be a hero, to protect, so he would need to be great. There were many paths but one would be clear to the boy.

Homunculus

The young boy seemed more confused than anything, some vegetables needed to cook a bit longer before they were just right. Maybe he had been stewed too long but Caliburn still believed in the young boy. If he was left to his own devices he'd surely end up eating some of the rubble. So the man thought it would be useful to give the boy a bit more guidance.

He would fire his arm, and the end of his fist flew forth with burning fury as it would pick up the young boy. Pulling him close. "Shift change will be here in a few hours, I've got something I want to show you once we're done, I think it will be some great inspiration for you."

Mya

The young Herne had kept one eye on his young sister at all times. He was rather impressed at her skills with the small sling that she carried, but it was to be expected of their family. They had been notable Hunters for years, their father had been, so had their mother, it was only a recent change within the last decade. It brought more prosperity and more responsibility. It was all the young boy had known. He didn't know about laying down his life, that had never come up. He did know how do work, how to do what he was told. He expected the same of Mya.

"That's an excellent shot, but let me show you something." He would say, a much large creature, much higher in the sky drifted around. A white-bellied wyvern. He would raise his rifle, creating a bullet, loading one into his rifle. Then he would begin to generate another into his hand. This bullet was larger, and seemed to glow with a bit more of a wisp, a darker undertone.

You have 48 hours to reply

41Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 16/07/23, 12:58 am

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Ah, I see." Higanbana looked away, raising her eyebrow. The way Thorson answered just confirmed the white-haired girl's suspicion about how the older Einherjar's personality didn't match with the other one she met before. There was something within him that hadn't been unleashed yet, perhaps that was the reason why he sounded very irritated. Well, another reason might be because of her. An older sibling had to pick her up from daycare and had to deal with her. She would give up and abandon herself if she had to be in the older sibling's shoes. Welp, her family had been there, done there. So it was nothing new.

The moment their father gave permission for Thorson to train, the older sibling simply ran off, leaving Higanbana alone with him. Her eyes wouldn't be shifted away from her father, watching his every move as he walked up to her. The options he offered to her were tempting, either she could get some warmth inside to help her mother, or she could hone herself, probably as a good chance to learn about what she could do with her new life.

It was difficult for Higan to answer, "Fighting it is!" She answered gleefully, but before the father started whatever training they might do, the girl would throw another question, "Do you like fighting, Father?"

42Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 16/07/23, 08:17 am

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Mya looked on Mya was proud of her shot it had gotten better if anything. But then her brother came to the front. Her brother was quite the shot himself. Even at his age people feared him when they walked by them.
That means they are afraid of his shot. Mya looked on as her brother would speak.
He would go on about his shot. As he brought out his rifle and my oh my was it a beauty. As he looked on up to the sky.

Mya would have a hard time trying to see what he saw until she finally did. But there was nowhere he could make such a shot from so far down. As she would look on to see him make his bullets and then load them up. Mya if anything always paid very close attention when her brother did that and with his rifle as he seems to bring it out of nowhere and that was when she would say.
"How do you do that trick and could you really hit that dragon thing from all the way down here? If you miss it will try to eat us whole." Mya would say with excitement in her voice.

43Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 16/07/23, 08:44 am

Shishi

Shishi
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Mana

Mana was curious how such a shy girl could be an all-powerful djinn in control of the entire dungeon. Her gaze centered on Murmurr. "That's how all good fathers are." Not thinking of her own father, but Shishi.

Bouncing up and down at the excitement of such rich desserts. She would see the dutiful Siobhan with an ounce of guilt. To just be a companion didn't even seem like a chore at all. But she would sit besides the djinn. "Why, isn't this tea party simply delightful?" Mana spoke in her best accent to sound as wealthy as possible. Taking her plate and looking at the silverwear and picking the smallest fork and stealing a corner of the sweetness that she had been coveting.

Apicious

Falling face first into the ground as he was headbutt in the butt. His face fumed as the disgrace, wiping away some of the dirt of his cheek dramatically, but as the steamed from his ears escaped, Apicious' gears seemed to turn, however rusty and in need of oil they may be.

He had noticed those around him now... but also asking for help seemed so weak and ignoble. However, commanding his peons would be what a KING would do.

"I thank you, Brother. However, you will regret advising a king!" Extending his arms outward, looking up in to the sky. His currently shut wings would extend properly for the first time, revealing a gradient of orange stained crystals for wings. However the dotted outline around the wings seemed to be particularly round, each almost as if its own pair of eyes.

Flapping his wings once more, flapping a pheromonal command to the horde that would override their fear of his brother.

Hiiro

Hiiro would keep track of what the stranger had wanted, despite not being able to understand it. Learning things was pain to him. Everything he was taught was something else he had to do, every piece of knowledge took away from his freedom. When he learned that someone else stole some food from the master, now he also bore responsibilty, whether it be to cause harm to his fellow slave or to live in fear of punishment for not divulging. No... knowledge was a shackle in its own right.

Wind would spiral around the orb, he wasn't quite in control of the gift from Murmurr. He was unaware of the wind, but he found it fitting. It was impossible to capture the wind.

Homunculus

The homunculus would pick off some rubble from the ground. Not sure what to do with it, he would move forward following behind Caliburn. Something about the word inspiration felt very powerful and liberating. The homunculus was at peace as he moved along, slinking past.

44Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 22/07/23, 12:52 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Higan

"I enjoy it as much as I can, but there is no honor in war. In combat, one can find a sense of themselves in it but I do not find joy in the battles I've had to fight. Pride comes in the battles we choose to fight, now follow me." Higans father would say, leading the young girl over to a clearing. His voice was rough, his steps heavy. It was clear he was conflicted about the art of war. He would craft in his hands a hammer, twice his size.

"You know what we can do, but not the full extent of what is capable. To enjoy fighting is something many warriors come in conflict with, it is up to you to decide that relationship. I am here to provide you with the necessary skills."

The wind would gather around his hammer, they had the winds fury to push their steps and give them ferocious speed. He had learned to push his skills further, to call upon more of his natural abilities. He would swing his hammer round, and round as air around them seemed to form a cyclone. It would lift the snow and dust creating a barrier, and arena around them. "Now, your goal is to get me to the edge of the Tempest, a prize if you can get me to step out." That was the challenge for his dear daughter. She didn't need to hurt him, or even knock him down. The girl just had to provide enough pressure.

"I want you to see, do you like fighting?" With that he lifted his hammer over his shoulders. The breeze seemed to cling on there still, it was lighter but the fury of the storm, of the Einherjar was still present.

Mya

The young shadow would see how her brother planned to show off his skills. A true hunter learned to develop new skills and bolster their strengths. He was always good with changing his shape, conjuring weapons on the fly. Still, there was a way to push it further. The bullet he formed became more compact. He aimed it, went for the Wyvern high in the sky.

Then snap, thunder roared as the rifle fired and the bullet soared, glowing with red energy, hitting the creature in the stomach but not quite penetrating. Upon impact the bullet would change form, growing long spindly legs which would snap around the creature, constricting its powerful body. It would thrash but its chains still continued to glow. The herne focused, Mya would see his eyes concentrating on the target. He was making sure the beast would not get free.

Tumbling towards the ground the creature roared. It was crying trying to desperately escape the cage but it was all for naught. "As you know we can conjure weapons from our form, from our being. It truly is an extension of yourself, and I've learned to control it even when it's away." He would say just standing there, the time for their patrol would be over soon. Once it was he'd fetch the wyvern if no one else had.

"We only have so much more time left here, so let's just wait it out and then we can go home, maybe have some fun if you're good." There was some kindness to his tone. Hoping it would invite the young hunter to not stray off too far in the coming hours.

Mana

"Kyehe I think so--" Murmurr would say speaking up for only a moment. The accent Mana had done was funny, it seemed to make fun of some of the pomp and circumstance of the adults. She was getting sick of it but the young girl had to play her part. Siobhan was slightly surprised, she rarely heard Murmurr laugh. Though, they hardly played well. It was more about comfort.

They would each enjoy some of their cake, once they had finished enjoying that it was free time, 2 hours of the day Murmurr had to do any activity of her choosing. With her sister around, and the young lady in good spirits the caretaker could only think it was the perfect day to play a game.

"Why don't we play dancing hands? It's been quite some time my lady, it was always fun with another, I'm sure Mana would love to play." It was a game of their making, one they hadn't played in over a year after they lost their game partner.

Murmurr, perking up a bit more, with just a slight spot of cream on her face would smile at this suggestion. "Yes- L-let's play, I'm sure Mana would do well, what do you say, has your sister taught you are little game!" A bit of who she was began to shine through. Murmurr was someone intrigued by the world but had the burden of her position.

Aspicious

The belligerent bug boy would see his older brother give a slight smirk of pride as he mustered up the courage to actually command the creatures that were his. Still, he had not known enough of his abilities, of what they could do. They were the mightiest beasts and his actions were just that of a pest.

"ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!" The mighty Elk bellowed, his beasts became more ferocious. Each systematically attacked anything that dear got close to their king. That wasn't enough of a show though. His fur began to become thicker, his antlers became sharper and larger as he would grow into a beast twice his size. "A true king leads and commands, he knows his strength and when to use it!"

He stomped, his hooves driving into the ground sending out a shockwave and knocking over the larger beasts. Dark vines, bugs, and all other manners of life seemed to sprout from his body. "You will survive brother, but I can show you to be so much more if you allow me t break you.... If not, We can do it the rough way."

Hiiro

Erin would show quite an interest int eh magic of his two brothers. Both had quite potential in the way they could be applied. Still, there was always more to magic than how it initially seemed. "Well quite interesting Wind and Piercing Light. Two powerful forces, looks like Wodin's has more complexity but the wind has more potential." He would say, walking around the pair of them, seeing how they were doing with it.

He would point his own glove, a black glow would take shape until he would fire it out the window of the forge. Upon impacting the ground it would form a platform, a place for them to go outside and test what they could really do. "Come with me again, I want to show you what these gloves can do if you learn to experiment. That little trick is but a fraction of what's possible."

It was enticing, he was offering them a way to learn more about these tools, to use them as more than what they were designed for. It was up to the pair. Wodin would speak up "Gladly, I can see the potential already." It his hand the light grew, taking shape. He seemed quite interested in trying out his new toy.

Homunculus

With their shift of patrolling over Caliburn would take his brother into the training hall. It was reinforced over the years as the need for stronger warriors, stronger protectors became more prevalent with David's church and their constant advancement. Still, they had peace within these walls.

"For me my body has these flails upon my arms, I carry within me flames undying. That is the weapon I am. To strike at foes from afar, to blaze and burn all in my path. With the strength to bear all the comes upon me. But, I have learned to take on something greater as a weapon, to learn how to use my abilities to a greater degree."

The flames in his hands would begin to glow, burning brighter as he walked over to a cannon, the weapon burned, melding to his hand until it's shape seemed different, stouter, but red hot. A fireball would begin to take shape, at the tip of the weapon, he would fire it into a dummy, bursting into a great flame in an instant.  "We must find what you are capable of, and then I can help refine you."

You have 48 hours to reply

45Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 24/07/23, 10:14 am

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

"Is that so..." Higanbana muttered as she followed her father. It seemed he was a noble warrior, at least that was the image she got after listening to her father's answer.

As the father showcased his skill to Higanbana, the girl gulped, she felt nervous somehow. Was it because of the intimidating aura emitting from him? Or was it because she was unsure... about how she would be... about what would happen if she grew up in this family in real life instead... and about everything else! Would she become a different person?

But it was too late, she couldn't choose her fate. Like it or not, the Fuyuhana blood was flowing within her veins, and she hated every ounce of the crimson liquid she had inside of her. She cursed at how fate made her life a living hell...

Higanbana fed on her anger, her hatred, forming it into her strength... and with gritted teeth, she stepped forward, accepting the challenge from the father. She pushed into the tempest, feeling the pressure all over her body... but she kept going to reach her father.

46Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 26/07/23, 12:22 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

The word fun was thrown at her. She just loved the word fun.
What was it that the two were going to get into?
A smile would be on her face as she sat down right next to the walk.
Choosing to play the waiting game to not get into trouble.
But alas she she wanted to do what her big brother did and that was to finally summon up her weapon.
As she put her slingshot down. She would make a gun sound. Now pretending to have her very own gun.
She would stand up. As she looked over at her brother. She would walk closer to him as a way to get a better look at his prey.
The way it looked the way it was caught. It was a very beautiful moment that had a tear fall from her right eye.

Hunting things seem to be the only thing that kept her at ease. Mya was one with her weapon well she wants to be and that is when she would say to him. "Hey big brother, can you show me how to use my weapon as well? I grow tired I making these slingshots."
She would say with a smile on her face. Truly wanting to know what was up.

47Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 09/08/23, 12:27 pm

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Higan

The young girl would push with all her might. The metal in her body would buckle. She was armor, she was a living weapon propelled by the cold winds of the north. Everything about this fight would sing out to the young girl. This wasn't just a test of power, he wanted her to tap into her innate skills. So he would stand still, allowing his daughter to approach though the wind kept battering her.

"You need to not only know what you can do, but how you can go farther." he would say, creating a 3m axe in his right hand, slamming into the ground next to the young girl. "Even you can do this, if you reach deep inside you can even feel the wind within. It grants fury, but for me, I've learned to look deeper. When I found out what fighting meant to me, I learned this skill. Your brother, for him I sense something deep, furious, and tempestuous. I find it strange with his seriousness. You my daughter, I sense energy fiercely cold. Something more seething, more precise."

With a flex of his arm winds would rush a cloud of snow from the left side of the young Einherjar. He wouldn't strike his daughter, not at this stage at least. It was still a fight, it was still a lesson. One he was sure she was going to overcome. "Use everything in your arsenal."

Mya

"The best I could put it is that our weapons are an extension of ourselves. My rifle is but the vessel, I create these bullets and I fire them. For most of us, its like a breath. Just focusing on a thought, a shape that is just given form. As I've practiced, I've learned to treat my attacks, my hunts as a part of myself. While we may be shifting in form it can be limited, but I've learned to extend it further. To have control over parts of myself when gone, when distant, my will over my creations is strong."

He would create an axe in his hand, tossing it in the air, he would cause it to thicker, with a heavier head. He would fall down, he grabbed it before throwing it forward changing its shape into a spiral saw slicing through a tree in the distance. It was quite a show of skill. "I can currently only alter its shape once when thrown but if I touch it again I can do it again. It's not perfect, but all I was wishing to show you is if we're dedicated we can do a lot more than we expect."

You have 48 hours to post

48Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 14/08/23, 12:05 pm

Higanbana

Higanbana
C-Tier
C-Tier

Higanbana didn't understand what she had to do, how could she go farther... she was barely able to withstand the wind so it wouldn't push her away. No matter how hard she gritted her teeth, her strength wasn't enough. Talking was easy, and the father had lived enough to have his own experience dealing with this kind of thing, so how could she concentrate on not getting pushed away and simultaneously making a weapon out of her body? How to use everything in her arsenal? It was all confusing!

"Uaagh!" Higanbana lost her balance, resulting in the storm pushing her around. This was surely enough for her father to be embarrassed by her. But that wasn't a new thing for the white-haired girl... being the shame of the family. Ironic wasn't it? She was a total embarrassment in her previous life and also in her current life!

Was the father lying to her? He said he saw a fierce energy within her. But there was nothing she could do... Should she give up? Dead was not a bad option after all...

But her whole life, Higanbana never felt she accomplished something... What about her revenge? Was her rage wasn't that strong? Was the despair embedded within her body feel that small? Was she an embarrassment...? Was she...

And everything went silent inside her head. For a moment she felt peaceful... but she couldn't stand it somehow. She hated the quietness, hated how there was nothing inside of her head anymore. She liked it better when she was fueled by rage, driven by her sole purpose which was to get revenge! With that amount of anger that she had, then why would she feel so lost? With her anger, she could do anything! It was her drive, the source of her strength!

Higanbana felt the heat spreading throughout her body as she gave in to her anger. Her body started to get even hotter... If she was a living weapon then it would feel like she was being made, showered with the fire, shaped by the hammer. "I'm using... EVERYTHING."

Her body was covered with thick armor just like her brother from the future. It was enough to stop the wind from pushing her and for her to start marching towards her father. Her arm was now a 3m hammer and she would send it towards the father. "I'll make you step out of the Tempest!"

49Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 14/08/23, 02:17 pm

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

She understood what he meant by that. But she did not know what he doesn't by the latter part of it.
If creating a ranged weapon out of oneself. Wouldn't the ammo become a part of the gun as well?
Mya quickly grew impatient with things. As she took matters into her own hands.
She too wanted her very own weapon and it was about time she got one.
As she closed her eyes and looked on. She would start to envision her very own weapon.
Her weapon unlike her brothers was going to be a true keeper.
It was going to be made out of her shadow magic.
But it will shoot out lasers instead. As she proclaims out loud.

"Ok body my laser beam gun will do justice in the hunter's games. Please create yourself for me."
Not really knowing how to create her ion gun. As she would start crying... "BIG BROTHER!!! My gun not working it hates me."
As she took her slingshot she would start to fire off the beans out of anger and sadness as she started to throw a tantrum.

50Murmurr: Lives of the Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Murmurr: Lives of the Court 08/09/23, 11:47 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Higan

As the young girl stepped through the winds her body had adapted. Her father would express a small smirk as he saw the change overcome his daughter. She had made herself heavier, stronger in order to deal with the torried assault of air. It kept bashing into her but the girl persisted, enough to catch her father off guard. As the hammer would hit him in the chest he tried to block. It was vain as he slammed against the barrier, pushing through, ending the tempest in a strong burst.

"Impressive my dear, I knew you could do that at the least. Why don't you allow me to teach what else you could do with strength like that." He would further generate wind in his hand, the freezing air around Higan seemed to vanish and all collapsed into his palm. "I am good with the wind, I have made it my ally, but you my daughter, seem to be in tune with the steel of your body. I could teach you my skills, or I could develop yours into something brand new"

He was offering to train her, to develop skills, or traits beyond what she was normally capable of. This was a test of their challenge in this life. In the world, they were from people who only had so much time to learn the forms and abilities of those who lived before. Now, she had a full lifetime to hone these abilities, it was all up to her the choose.

Mya

"If you wish to create something new, then you must envision. If you wish for every part of you to be the weapon, that includes the bullet itself. A laser may not be possible by what I know, but a beam, a long consistent projectile now that may be possible." he theorized. It was a strange possibility, but he could at the very least try.

He would place his hands over his sisters, form a rudimentary pistol, and place it in her palms. He would clench it tight, having her hold the trigger firmly. "Imagine the bullet, imagine it taking shape with your magic. If you wish for such a high-power shoot then imagine that, a bullet or shot so volatile, it tears through anything. It may not be perfect, but that's the path to accomplish this impossible weapon."

He would focus his own power through the pistol, a bullet would fire, vibrating, seemingly to grow until it was two meters long. It would rip through the air, and upon hitting a tree the impact would create a small sizzle. "Alright, now you try again, with just a little oomph."

Posting in 48 hours

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum