Another Visit [FoT]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another Visit [FoT] Empty Another Visit [FoT] 29/01/23, 03:05 pm

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Knock, knock! Might I ask if the good Bahadur is home?’ It had been some months since Bahadur had made the curious magic tool, but Zubaiadah was more curious whether he would keep his promise about upgrading Sper Dansh. ‘Are you sure that he even still resides here, Mansur?’ Ever careful for the Ash Company, Ran Wo had insisted that she accompany Zubaidah and Sirrush on their journey across the Parthevian badlands. ‘Would there be steam coming from the chimney if he wasn’t, hmm? As they waited, Zubaidah began picking apart every detail that showed how Bahadur was still here, much to the chagrin of Ran Wo.

Please could we meet with you, mister Bahadur?

mag: 340/340 | stam: 390/390

Sper Dansh:

Threads with Sper Dansh:

2Another Visit [FoT] Empty Re: Another Visit [FoT] 17/07/23, 12:05 am

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

As Zub knocked on the door of his domicile Bahadur wasn't long to give some sort of response, first in the sense that there was knocking around his home and then a couple of minutes of waiting. His door opened and with a bit of egg on his face, he seemed pleased to see one of the people he had set out on a task. He would clear the egg off his face while gulping down the food in his mouth before speaking. "Oh, I didn't think I would see you so soon after the events you've been through."

He would walk past her before walking to his workshop making sure the forge was well lit and let it start to heat up to the intended heat. However, he also came out with a large shiny stone in his hand and walked towards Zub, he would look for the broach he had given her, and the moment he would find he would smile and use the magnetic stone to take it  and Sper Dansh back from her. She might've been confused for a moment and he didn't give any explanation as he held it up and put it to his forehead doing something that appeared as though he was gaining insight from it.

"You've done a lot while you've been gone, in this land in other places around this world, traveling trying to help others, but also yourself mostly." He said as he looked at the item before placing it on the stone and starting to walk back to his forge which was knowing going with pluming smoke. "Nothing is wrong with that, but I've seen how you try to manipulate the world and the battlefield and I will make you an item that perfectly reflects your abilities and how you've used my boons."

With the items now together he walked into the forge and once again would leave her waiting an unreasonable amount of time for almost an entire day as he spent his time in the forge making something for her. The sounds of forging, fire, and hammering, and chiseling happened as the amount of work he put in such a short amount of time that it was truly impressive. As the moon was rising into the sky he would walk back out with an ornate box made of stone opening it up to reveal a cuff that would wrap around her hand and fingers resembling the octopus broach she had taken for herself, and Sper Dansh which had clearly been upgraded as well.

"Take it, and try it out with Sper Dansh, its name is Nafs Akhr, make sure to treat it well as it already carries the memories of the broach you carried with you."
His words seemed sincere as he would sit down by the fire waiting for her to take it from him and enjoy it for herself.

Sper Dansh and Nafs Akhr:

Code:

3Another Visit [FoT] Empty Re: Another Visit [FoT] 14/08/23, 10:23 am

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Greeting him with a warm welcome, and sheepishly apologising for her far-too-jovial tone, Zubaidah would give him Sper Dansh and wait patiently outside with Ran Wo. Even if she was eager to pry into how exactly Bahadur made these magic tools, her experience with Sword King had made her wary about rushing or otherwise interfering with the process. And so, when she saw the final product, Zubaidah was buzzing with excitement, ‘This is absolutely amazing, Bahadur!’ She would accept it with words of profuse thanks, before deciding to try it out as Bahadur had asked, tossing out a Point of Control and seeing how it interacted with a few rocks. Zubaidah felt like she was a child again, trying out her newest toy in Tisifun’s streets as her mother and father watched.

But these memories brought up something about her childhood which Bahadur had mentioned once before, ‘I know that I shouldn’t pry, especially since you have done me all these favours, but how did you know my grandfather?’ All she knew about her mother’s father was that he had joined the Hashashin, and disapproved of his daughter’s marriage to Zubaidah’s father, hating how his noble Parthevian house would be joined with a Reiman governor’s, ‘Or rather, how do you know so much about Parthevia for someone who spends his days as a hermit in the middle of nowhere.

Who are you?

mag: 330/340 | stam: 390/390

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum