The Sandstone Shah: Kasrow [5 Kings]

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Was he in a new world or was he having another crazy vision? No, it was not his magic that was at work here. As a matter of fact, it was even stronger. Ghost would start to take notice of what was going on. It was as if he was seeing a vision of the past or something. As he took a closer look it would be none other than the mad king Koslow. Could this be some sort of trick to gain mercy from the Agent Of Order? Ghost would look and nearly be moved but not by what he was seeing but rather by what he was feeling. The story went on and the goodbye was said. As a kind-hearted person such as himself. Ghost knew he had learned a most important lesson today and that was
That even if you are a true ruler and the people love how you rule your crown. The person after you is the one who is given the very same crown next. Could be a waste and be nothing like you intented them to be. Then again the mad king
Koslow has nobody to blame but himself.

Soon as the vision faded away. Ghost could not do anything but overhear what Zubaidah had to say. That is when he would laugh out right at her subjection. As he would start to talk out right and not care who was to hear him. "Koslow's body I destroy it right here right now. You see today was a day that could have been prevented if the body was burned when it died so long ago. This king slept restless centuries as he was too foolish to let the kingdom live on and now after what this enemy of Order did. You wish to give him a burial. It is too much of a high risk and it is I who shall take this body away." As he said that he would pull out his Stave. Walking towards the remains of Kosrow’s body.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It scarred his backside, resting an etched memory of this day onto his skin, to never forget what occurred here. It could have been far more of a travesty, but luckily this wasn't. At least the people of Reim were safe, thanks to the valiant efforts today. It was rather sad that we had to sacrifice the lives of particular soldiers here today, but their sacrifices were not for nothing.

From mere exhaustion, the soldier was to drop to his knees, his eyes closing slowly. It was obvious here that Angelus could no longer keep his eyes open. It was a strenous ordeal and his body had been worked to his very limit. Under the clouds of victory, the soldier was to drop unconscious, his scarred back and bloodied body a symbol of his and his comrades' valiant efforts today.

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Jiryu would raise his wand, moving the pipe similar to how a master would swipe his paintbrush. With a moment of grace, he would wrap Kasrow's body in bandages woven from the earth itself, forming a tight seal to protect what remained of the Shah. An act of small honor for the man, a man who had given everything to his nation. "Kasrow lost his family, his son, his nation, and his pride from all that has come from him. I believe it is adequate to give him this small dignity in his second death, even if it was but an echo of the man you saw." It was a small gesture, and a warning if any continued this battle.

"I cannot stay, I hear reports of other Kings raising, more armies of the dead. The only true way to solve this is to attack the root. I dare beg you to follow your friend to our dear Shah's tomb. And, I think someone should take the silver steed he leaves behind. I sense sadness within it from its time dormant, I find it obvious that it aches for companionship." If there was no further business, the magic would puff his pipe, raising into the air with a great steam dragon to guide him to the next destination, Magnostadt.

Scipio and Octavius would both respond to Zubidiah in kind. First came the Fanalis General "I remember when the corpses of my people were stolen from their graves, the disrespect, and worry I felt. It is concerning to feel such happen to one's past. Take him home, honor his body and your traditions how you do. If you wish to discuss we shall, but Reim's safety and the respect of the Fanalis will be upheld."

He was a bit rougher around the edges, but Scipio had an almost coldness to his expression in contrast to his answer. "I care not what you do with the dead, if you wish to better relations, I will need a more proper understanding of your representation and what your goals are. Though I do agree, there are changes to be made for a more unified Reim. We cannot change the past, but we can rectify it and be better. I will not lie to you, protections have costs, and it's likely war may escalate. If we are to work together I need to know we will be united, and that I can trust you. You will receive a letter from my household."

He had plenty to say for a man who seemed to have no care for what was unfolding now, maybe it was the shock or the worry of the fight. His true thoughts were unknown, but he did care, it was the words of the magi, this talk of this potential being global that was unsettling him. What was beginning to unfold if the dead were coming to reclaim the past?

The clean-up would begin now, the real excitement would show for Zion as he began to enter the tomb. It was a grand, wide staircase leading down a nearly endless corridor. Or so how it felt for him, the time it would take for him to reach the bottom was narrowly the same as it was for the others to reach the tomb. Torches had already been lit from when the Shah had road out. Crushed stones, broken bones, and discarded weapons seemed to follow. This wasn't just his tomb, it was the tomb for hundreds, thousands of warriors who had served Udr, who had served for generations.

Writing, epitaphs, and names for the lost were lost to dust and destruction. It was the truth of testament how time came for everything. Was it meant to be this easy to reach? In the past, it must've been more difficult to reach, but inside, there was much more to be seen. The further he traveled the more it opened up until the bottom.

There sat a gate ajar, wide enough for four two-horse carts to push through. It was impressive, inside was a great flat tomb. There were multiple stone caskets, circling around in a great cyclone until it reached the center where one rested open. On each side was a silver pedestal to hold a statute, a guardian. The one on the left was gone, maybe it was Kasrow's steed. The other, still held its occupant, a great lion of seemingly harshly formed raw silver and steel.

The Sandstone Shah: Kasrow [5 Kings] - Page 3 Ekaterina-yastrubetskaya-6-mindless-construct-color

The rukh swirled around the shah's burial spot, it was not the only place where fate was guiding the magician, however. It had split into two paths, one went forward towards a great gate, with the inscription "Memorial of the Shah that Never ruled, The Greatest Prince, Nabu's Gift." Something rested behind that, the other went left, following the spiral toward its start, which seemed to climb the walls towards the very top. It was not quite as strong, but it felt important as well, perhaps it was a weapon of a fallen king. He could wait for the others, or he could continue. Loot aside, there were things he could learn as well from these ruins.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

Entering into the tomb Zion felt the weight of the fallen king's history grow more and more the deeper he went. Creating such a massive underground structure must have been a colossal effort of manpower and magic. No doubt it had been among the pinnacle works of its time. But now all that glory was gone. Any majesty of undisturbed rest had been trampled by the warband on its way out. Now there was just ruin. Until Zion reached the deepest chamber and laid eyes upon the spiral stone architecture. The rukh were alive with excitement and led his gaze to the mighty silver lion first. Then to two other paths. When he saw the Prince's gift, it spoke to Zion. He wished to see what sort of gift a son might give to a fallen father. Some ounce of himself possessed to commit a similar gesture for his own dearly departed father.

After a short hesitation, Zion stepped forward towards the gate and opened it eagerly looking forward to see what he might find resting on the other side.

Angelus

Angelus
A-Tier
A-Tier

It was now just debris that laid here, atop these ruins of a tragic clash between the past and the present. Angelus had fainted rather hard, he was to rest, his body unable to move no longer. It stung his backside though quite bad, the scars he had received from that final effort to bring that undead puppet down. However, whilst those who could still muster the strength to stand were to enter the tomb of the now late prince, the soldier could not be brought to his feet.

Yet, despite that, a familiar friend and local legend of Reim who fought for his sire, Angelus, was to come unto the scene to provide a hand to the man. It was pertinent to the soldier that he witnessed the tomb of the man he had slain. A man forged of gold, Aureus the Colossus, was to step foot unto the ruined field. It is time for Angelus to have his victory lap.

Aureus: "Oi.. Angelus.. up on your feet! It is not over, we have to visit the tomb of the man you and the others put to rest. It is your right to loot what you wish from the tomb. I will not let you sleep until you claim your prize for your heroism here."

In a slow trek toward the tomb, Angelus barely conscious, he and his dear friend were to ensure that the soldier did not sleep without his share of the treasure. It made the man made of gold proud that his commander fought so valiantly, but now was no time to dawdle, for his prize was waiting to be claimed. However, with time, the soldier begun to regain just a tad bit of energy to walk on his own.

In spite of that though, Aureus made sure to keep a steady eye on his commander to ensure he did not stumble over. Once he was at the gate, the pace of the soldier was to hasten just a tad, witnessing that fox, Zion, take the lead. It was to seem that Zion was drawn to a path titled to be a memorial for a prince whom never got to rule. Hmph, well, Angelus was to carefully examine this first chamber whilst that Zion fellow went on over there.

It was to seem to be that the stone caskets of the chamber circled one greater one that laid within the center, that one being wide open. It drew on the curiosity of Angelus. In a rush to see what sat within the open casket, the man was to hasten his steps. Once there, the man was to sigh, laying his calloused hands atop the edge of the casket to support his body weight. It was clear he was exhausted, but despite that, he knew he had to claim his share of the spoils.

Angelus: "Ah- What is thi-"

Inquired the man, before being halted by the voice of his friend. It was to seem that Aureus found treasure.

Aureus: "Oi~ Angelus, come over!"

A tall gold man roared out within the tomb, beckoning the soldier to stroll over to where he was. However, before departing to join Aureus, the man was to take a quick glance toward the lion that sat near to casket. Eh? It was to remind the man of Albus, the white winged lion he owned. Yet, that was just a mere thought that peered over him for just a moment, before rushing to unite with his friend who was closer to entrance.

It was clear that Angelus was too beat up to examine the tomb by his lone self. It was his luck that Aureus came to help him. Angelus was to meander over to where the tall gold man stood, his shine easy to notice within this dark tomb. Upon trying gazing down within the tomb, he was to stumble, but Aureus was to help prop him up.

Aureus: "Ahaha, careful not to make this your tomb!"

A hearty laugh burst out from Aureus.

Magic Weapons:

Magic Items:

Food:

Shards of Solomon:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

Thank you, dear Magi.’ A humble respect, and maybe even reverence, for Jiryu shone through Zubaidah’s smile, ‘And you, councilmen, I must thank for listening to my request. I am sure that our actions here will soften the tensions between these lands. I must leave now, however, for it seems there are urgent matters that we must all resolve.’ Bowing her head again, both to Scipio and Octavius, Zubaidah whistled for the Hashashin. ‘I look forwards to meeting you again in more pleasant circumstances.’ As her companions bore Kosrow’s body away from the scarred battlefield, Zubaidah cast Directed Defence and flew straight towards Sirrush.

It was time that Zubaidah entered the Udrian mausoleum.

-----

You are awfully quiet, Sukhainah.’ Vibrations communicated Constantine’s voice directly into her head, ‘Are you uneasy about entering Kosrow’s tomb?’ ‘You heard Angelus, didn’t you?’ Her words were bitter as blood oranges, looking down towards Angelus and Aureus, ‘He intends to loot this mausoleum; to loot the Udrian dead…’ ‘And you fear that your work in Parthevia has done the same?

Has it not? Have I not stolen from others for my own sake? Have I not done the same things that I call terrible when others have done them?

You saw Octavius’ eyes…’ She grasped Constantine tighter and tighter, her heartbeat echoing down the cold metal. ‘What if I have become the subject of that gaze…

Cease those thoughts!

You have protected the heritage of your own people - and certainly not harmed it. When you have excavated sites, you have ensured that they are treated with care. You have not looted artefacts for personal use, but allowed the public to view them and understand their history, transforming ruins into museums. You have given new life to the dead and made sure their legacy will not fade!

You are not them.

Thank you, Constantine.’ ‘Then do you still wish to enter the mausoleum?’ ‘Well, I should pay my respects to the dead, shouldn’t I?

-----

entering Kosrow's mausoleum
following after Zion
entering the same gate with the Nabu incription

mag: 160/340 | stam: 390/390

Last edited by Zuzu Mansur on 01/01/23, 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

Did nobody hear Ghost speak? Was he that much of a pushover? Or was it that he was not one of the Magi's chosen ones? Then this Zubaidah person plays as if she is a saint. Most likely one of the Magi king candidates. A smile would come upon his face. As he watches the last events unfold. He would take in the scenery a little bit more. As he took a deep breath he would exhale. He was trying his best not to lose his cool and not go off his rockers.
But right now he had more things to do. He only join the group as he was walking by. It was not as if he was called forth or anything. Ghost would watch as the lots started to go inside the tomb. He would look on and be a bit more on the could care less what was down there.

"It seems a tomb raid is next but I think I will pass. I honestly do not want to be here any longer. That magi I swear he is nothing more of a disappointment. He did not even help hell he could have told me where the next Tower of Power will be but nooooo." Ghost would laugh as he saw a skull by him as he walked up to it. He would stomp on it as it turned to dust and faded away. Soon enough Ghost would start to take his leave. "I need to find more power and more knowledge about this crazy world I am living in. Something just does not seem right at all."

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

Within Nabu's room, was a gift that he had never got to make full use of. It was a strange metal contraption of the darkest steel. It was blacker than obsidian with golden bones in the shape of a shadowy warrior atop a mighty steed. It was as if the beast itself was connected to the armor, within its arms rested a great lance, big enough to require the arms of two men. This mighty tool was a weapon meant to replace any other, a tool that only the mightiest of warriors could make use of. It made the rukh around waltz, no it galloped and twirled around Nabu's Gift.

If one of them wished to attempt to wear it, then they would find how it gripped the body. It was looming, it was a gift to not take lightly in its responsibility. Only one could have it, but it was not the only treasure to be acquired. It was just the only one that asked something of its user, for if they chose to walk around. They would notice behind the gift, in the wide chamber in which it was held there was a poem inscribed into the back of the pedestal in which it rested.

The Sandstone Shah: Kasrow [5 Kings] - Page 3 Fa9cc4054ea8b40f825e24db4d23b128

Besides that the room held nothing else but them and dust, it was a simple tomb to honor the prince that never was. That was all apparent to the eye.

Towards the other path, the one in which Angelus would find speaking to him lead to the grave of a much older king. The first of the great many to abandon such a title to try and become something greater. From a time before the people had diverged so much, on its inscription read a message. "A weapon made for the body, from our forebearers from before. To become one with the soul, to poison one's foes and carve a path forward." - Bardiya The Brillant, Scourge of Red Lions and Unicorns. It was a green fabric, with a tail shaped to the object with a blade on the end. It was heavy, sharp, and glistening despite the decades. Only the dust inside would show the age and untouched nature of the tomb.

The Sandstone Shah: Kasrow [5 Kings] - Page 3 F24678dca989c4b2fd14352177871ee1

If Angelus did not wish to take it there was always the lion down below. It was likely from how things were going that the horse Kasrow kept with him would be going to Ghost if none of the others had claimed it. There was only so much to learn from the tomb, but secrets always had a way of leading towards more, towards uncovering more answers. Without the magi, or the fight left it was up to them how the rest of their journey would go.

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

The gate opened and Zion strode in to be struck with the awe inspiring work of art before him. For an instant it even struck him with the imposing aura of a blood-soaked warrior brimming with killing intent! He blinked in and flinched but when he opened his eyes there was only an object before him. Though to someone else he knew that this mighty gift was far more than just an object. It's true value lay in the love between a parent and child.

Genuin smiles were scarcely found on the youth's face lately but one forced its way out into the world. Nabu's gift was clearly tailor made for his father based on how Kasrow's phantom had fought. There was no expense spared in its construction and ancient magic's had clearly been used to craft parts of its form. The made Zion curious so he began to search around the masterwork. He noticed the poem engraving as he did and gave it a read but his eyes kept searching until he found what he had been looking for, a magic circle.

It would still be hours until the others caught up and Zion was unaware they would even be coming. All alone in the tomb he carefully studied the magic circle of the armor. As he worked he thought of home and how he could make his own gift to honor Mikael's memory. Thinking on it caused him to remember that he had planted the garden around the grave in a similar gesture. But compared to Nabu's gift it was feeble.

No doubt, Mikael would smile at what Zion had done for him but the magician still felt like he needed to do something more. But the more he thought about how to best honor his creator the more he realized that he knew very little about his father's life or interests. It couldn't be helped, their time together was too short. The youth knew this and that he should blame himself, but he couldn't help doing so. If only he had paid more attention. If only he had asked more questions. But how could he have asked of things he had yet to learn exist?

He stewed with these feelings as he approached the unfamiliar magic formula with a discerning eye. The first thing he did was not try to directly understand the spell but look for familiar patterns. He was picking out pieces of the formula which represented one or more of the eight magic types. If he could understand the magic types used in this circle it could let him better understand the end result if any combination types were used.

The Magic Circle Researcher lost track of time entirely as he worked to carefully dissect and digest the formula carved into the armor. The work did not distract him from his own inner turmoil though and as he came to understand the final part of the circle the magician had worked himself up enough for a pair of lonely tears to emerge. One first, then the other. They cut parallel paths down the fox's cheeks just as he heard the sounds of people coming down the long path of stairs that led here.

Zion wiped his face dry with the sleeve of his robe and then walked out of the gated room to meet the others. At first he was wary of enemies coming down into the tomb but he relaxed when he saw that it was the very people he had just fought alongside come to likewise inspect the source of all this misery. Though they were all likely eager to take the many objects of value present, Zion took the initiative to greet Ghost, Zubaidah, and Angelus before they could get too far. To any who showed interest in Nabu's gift, he would warn.

"Nabu's gift is impressive, but has a somewhat...temperamental magic circle."

The magician would announce to any who might listen, "It is a demanding magic tool and will likely not give its user much leeway to use any other magic tool. At least not at the same time." It was up to them whether or not that seemed to be a price worth paying. But as for Zion, he would not disturb Nabu's gift allowing it to rest and instead decided to follow the guidance of the rukh.

The golden birds of fate had led him to the lion first and foremost. The fox smiled as he glanced towards it and claimed the statue for himself. "It seems that lion and I share some fate. I'll be taking it, but not for free..." The magician stepped towards the stairs leading out and stood before them where he turned around to face everyone else. He cast his eyes across the group and spoke up to get their attention once more. "Before any of you leave, I have something to show you all. Let us see for ourselves how this terrible calamity came about!"

Slow steps then carried Zion forward to the area where Kasrow's corpse had been originally interred. The silver haired fox stopped 5m away and knelt down and touched his wand to the dust stone floor. Seeking Seer was cast and clairvoyance magic seeped into the area in a 5m radius just barely capturing Kasrow's resting place on the edge of its range. The magician waited in silence with his eyes closed for a moment as he searched the history of this place for the right moment.

His brows suddenly furrowed and he swept his wand upwards shooting light and sound magics into the air where the formed a screen. On it, the scene of Kasrow's reanimation would play out. Zion only hoped the culprits needed to get close enough to the corpse to be captured on screen. It would be better still if it were those two from before and they shared words before the dead king's cold corpse before giving it new life. But Zion also knew it was possible this would reveal nothing of worth and lead to him wasting everyone's time. It was a gamble that needed to be made while he still had all these powerful and important people here.

Magoi: 80/420

Notes:
Perk:
Ability:

Zuzu Mansur

Zuzu Mansur
A-Tier
A-Tier

If it isn’t dear Swordking!’ Wishing not to intrude upon Zion’s work, Zubaidah waved towards him with a mischievous smile before admiring the stonework outside Nabu’s gate. ‘How has this tomb fared so well?’ She began resonating with the stone and burnished metal, hearing the echoes of craftsmen’s hammers from the rukh. ‘Whatever the reason, I am glad that I could experience the labours of Udr’s greatest minds…

As she conversed with Constantine, however, Zion would leave Nabu’s memorial. With another wave, Zubaidah would take his place in admiring what seemed Kosrow’s gift to his late son Nabu. ‘I must say, this reminds me of Furcas a little.’ ‘I suppose so.’ ‘Huh, now that I think about it, I wonder what happened with that Trent fellow.’ ‘I care naught for him, since he took the Djinn from you.’ ‘That was his win fair and square, Conny. It was only my second dungeon after all. I didn’t really enter with a high expectation of winning Furcas. But after four in total - ’ ‘You have entered four dungeons?!’ ‘I think so? Lemme see…’ Zubaidah began slowly counting them on her fingers like a schoolchild, teasing Constantine with a wicked smile. ‘You got Gamigin, Furcas, Ipos and Asmoday? Yeah, that’s definitely four! Well, I mean, five if you count Jedidiah?’ ‘I have been in just one…’ ‘Hmm, maybe if you worked a little harder, you could catch up with me!’ ‘By Solomon, cease your jibes and return to business, Sukhainah!

Let’s see here…’ As she chuckled, Zubaidah took out a magnifying implement designed by Kihya and started to study the artefact in greater detail. ‘Well, this metalwork is the finest example of Kosrovian craftsmanship we have ever encountered. Kosrow must have employed the best metalworkers, even when compared to the Udrian sites at Tisifun or Lamet. I suppose that it isn’t too surprising when he meant it for his son Nabu…’ Tucking her tool into her pockets, Zubaidah placed one hand onto the obsidian-coloured lance and began resonating with the memories locked within the metalwork.

-----

using Solomon's Empathy on Nabu's gift
claiming Nabu's gift as reward
returning to Zion et al afterwards

mag: 160/340 | stam: 390/390

Ghost

Ghost
A-Tier
A-Tier

At times he thinks only of himself or maybe not enough. Sure he could take it to the next level. But what would that do? What would that prove? Today he was the great defender of light and even though they did not lose the battle. There was still much more to be desired. Ghost would look on at the fading battle field as he started to take his leave. Watching as the others went inside the tomb for some odd reason. But going inside would only prove to be a waste. As he could care less about the past or the future. Because to him only the present mattered and the present never seemed to really matter until it's too late.
As Ghost was making his way away from the lots he would soon run into his knights. There he saw only Moka and Mya as their little sea friend was off on his own for the moment.

But before Ghost could say anything. Mya a girl about the age of ten would have stars in her eyes. As she would then say, ", your majesty when did you get a pony? What in the world is his name?" Soon Moka would tune in and say. ,"Pony huh...more like the horse of death himself."

Soon Ghost would look on at the horse and would start to think. He would soon come to realize that the horde was once the fallen king's main steed he rode into battle. He would then say to the two of them. "I guess it followed me for some odd reason." Slowly but surely Ghost would come closer and closer to the beast. The horse seemed timed and didn't seem afraid of Ghost. But what was more importantly it had rukh flowing from it. "There is more to this steed than meets the eye. I guess it can tag along." With that, he would start to walk away as the two....no three started following behind him.

Claiming the Horse

Solomon's Proxy

Solomon's Proxy
Ω-Tier
Ω-Tier

They would find fate had guided them to gifts that may have been suitable for their own causes. The gifts of the past were at the cost of peace. It was something to wonder, how many of these deads were true believers how many of the dead were just caught up in this? How many more senseless battles and deaths would keep coming for people's only petty desires? Those weren't the answers to be found today. No, now it was a moment for them to rejoice, to have some brief respite of peace.

Code:
[center][img]https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/016/375/190/large/ekaterina-yastrubetskaya-6-mindless-construct-color.jpg?1551915272[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] The King's Glory
[b]Tier:[/b] A-tier
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Artifact statue
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Metal [Lightning + Strength
[b]Appearance:[/b] Taking the form of a Silver Lion,  with a body seemingly cobbled together of rough ore this magnificent decoration is far more than a piece of ornamentation. It was said Kasrow's regalia was his honor, but his lion is his strength, his glory. It stands at two meters tall being 3.5m long, cumbersome to move on it's own it takes to life when the magic symbol upon it's mane is activated.
[b]Function:[/b]
[list]
[*]Awaken Asad!-  For 20 magoi to activate and 10 magoi to sustain the user bring the beast to life for 4 posts. The Metal magic brings the beast to life it has A-tier movement speed, does A-tier damage with it's basic attacks, and is capable of jumping up to 30m in a single bound. He must stay within 80m of his user or he will deactivate. He is made of silver so he takes half damage from conductive attacks and elements and double damage from water-related abilities and magic.

[*] Shell shock-  For 20 magoi to activate and 10 magoi to sustain Asad lets out a roar, in a cone 30m long, 3cm at the base and 8m wide at the end. The roar is filled with magnetic and gravitational force to draw metals onto the target hit creating a shell of hardened silver so the shell  takes half damage from conductive attacks and elements and double damage from water-related abilities and magic. The shell immobilizes those caught inside by trapping their whole body for 4 posts.

[*] The Lion's Share- For 20 magoi to activate and 10 magoi to sustain the user causes Asad to roar once more, commanding all Metals in a 100m radius to draw toward him compacting down on his body to form a hyper-dense shell of A-tier armor durability. This last for 4 posts, during this time the lion can open up its mouth to either trap someone inside or to allow them in for safe passage. The level of degree to which the contained person is exposed is dependent on the user.
[/list]

[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/9c/c4/fa9cc4054ea8b40f825e24db4d23b128.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Nabu's Gift: The Dark Charioit
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Artifact
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life and Dark [Light + Life]
[b]Appearance:[/b] A chariot that seems to be horse and vehicle fused into one. Atop of it is a fixed set of armor that seems bound to the craft. In its hand is a large lance roughly 3m long with the horse being the same length with the whole thing being 2m high. On the back of the armor is a magic symbol that glows once the item is activated.
[list]
[*] Ride my Stead!- Activating the item for 20 magoi | 10 to sustain the user activates the armor, locking their body into it and preventing them from accessing other items. Upon Activation, it brings the armor to life allowing it to move at A-tier speeds, darkness forming under it to form a path allowing it to go anywhere. In it's hand the Lance is treated as an A-tier weapon allowing the user to pierce their foes for A-tier damage.

[*] Field of Reeds- The user stabs their lance into a target, activating the life magic inside for 20 magoi | 10 to sustain. This causes a field of bones that seem to resemble reeds, they can be manipulated within a 100x100mx100m dimension and deal A-tier damage to whatever they stab.

[*] One Man Army- For 20 magoi to activate and 10 Magoi to sustain the user employs the use of Shadow magic to make a clone of ones self that last 4 posts and mimics the first function of this item. This clone can also use more of the user's magoi to use the Field of Reeds function as well.
[/list]

[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f2/46/78/f24678dca989c4b2fd14352177871ee1.jpg[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] Bardiya's Sting
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Weapon Implant - Suit with attachable tail
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Life
[b]Appearance:[/b] Taking the form of a green suit with yellow markings that fits over the user. It has a tail in the back which stabs into the user's tail bone hooking up to their body. The tail can be swung with pure momentum to swing the 1m long tail. The magic symbol glows on the blade of the tail.
[list]
[*]Scorpion's Sting- Activating the tail for 10 magoi and 5 magoi to sustain it brings the tail to llife connecting the suit to their body with life magic. This allows the tail to be used with body manipulation abilties and drips with poison that does C-tier damage for the intial strike D-tier damage over 2 posts for those struck with it and it weakens their body causing three of their limbs to be paralyzed for 3 posts.
[/list]

[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/cc/bb/79ccbbfea8a380b2fec070844bb4de86.png[/img][/center]
[b]Name:[/b] The Nisean Horse
[b]Type:[/b] Magic Artifact, Metal Horse
[b]Magic Type:[/b] Metal
[b]Appearance:[/b] This is a 3 meter height and 5 meters long made out of what appears to be a various assortment of metal that was twisted and melded to form a beautiful sculpture of a noble steed.
[list][*]Shah’s steed: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the steed comes to life moving at A tier speeds and able to deal A tier damage with its hooves.

[*]King’s Huma: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the stead transforms into the form of a large mythical bird called a huma, its wingspan becoming 6 meters and capable of A tier flight. It is capable of carrying up to 4 people at once.

[*]Ruler's Regalia: For 20 magoi to activate | 10 to sustain, the metal beast changes into its final form resembling a suit of persian armor that has A tier durability and gives the user the ability to use A tier damage. Once destroyed it will revert back to its original form but be unable to be used for the rest of the thread.
[/list]
[/spoiler]

Zion

Zion
A-Tier
A-Tier

OOC:

As his illusion of the past faded Zion stated the obvious, "Those were the faces of the people responsible for this nightmare. I ask you all be on the look out for them in the future." Though the motivations behind all of this were still unknown, Zion doubted that the plans of that sinister pair were through simply because Kasrow had been thwarted. Surely there were yet more machinations of theirs in motion. This time fate had brought the forces within Reim together to stand against the tide of darkness but could they rely on chance to bring them together in the future? With that in mind, Zion made it a point to approach Ghost, Zubaidah, and Angelus before leaving with a request to exchange contact information.

Leaving the alias Swordking and the address for his shop Magical Miracles, Zion would then take the King's Pride into his Pyramid Pouch and then depart the tomb with a burst of storm winds. Using his fight he would ascend the grand staircase and then fly out into open air with a somber expression. Victory in this battle seemed to hold little meaning in the grand scheme of things. It only made the young magician feel that finishing his business in Reim was all the more urgent now. He feared for his home and what dangers it might be facing at this very moment.

-Exit-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum